All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 07-08'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Francois101Francois101almost 3 years ago

The title originally turned me off a little bit. I thought it was going to be a boob-centric story. But you've really developed the characters and created a great narrative I'm thoroughly enjoying. I look forward to the next installments!

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

That was inevitable

DominicNicoleDominicNicolealmost 3 years ago

Always excited to read another chapter of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic writing, great plot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best series I've read on this entire site! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the GREAT WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, great writing and characters.

iso400iso400almost 3 years ago

This is an awesome series. Congratulations for being such a fine storyteller.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait till next chapter. Great work. Fantastic cliffhanger

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 3 years ago

I really like this, it's fun but still has great character depth. It reminds me a bit of 'Bosom Buddies' but really only the premise is similar. Good writing, enjoyable characters and situations.

DthornzDthornzalmost 3 years ago

Came for the nerd getting with multiple girls premise but I'll likely stay till the end because of the great characterization for everyone. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the hot scenes. Appreciated even more the relationships. I'm looking forward to a whole novel, but please end with "and everyone lived happily ever after".

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

As everyone has said, another great addition and I can't wait until the next one. Great characters, depth and they aren't just copies of each other, you are making them unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is the next chapter ?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is spectacular. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. My most favorite story on this site.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

BUSTED!!!!! 😆 🤣 😂

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Yup, it get's complicated when you do it with lots of people who are friends with each other.....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

OOOHHH, yyeeaahhhh...this is getting better and better...

And, soon, ALL the ladies in the 'Club' are going to be riding the "Matthew Train"...non-stop and loudly...

Matt continues as the penultimate gentleman...controls himself, and is SO CONSIDERATE of his GIRLFRIENDS!! ALL OF THEM!! He is making the great effort to make sure he doesnct hurt their feelings, AND that they do not hurt each other in the process...

I have read a few "harem" stories, with another one that stands out (not gonna name any one story)...THIS one stands out as better than the others...just the way it is going...yet, there ARE competitors for 1st place in "Harem" CATEGORY...

FIVE **5** STARS...WELL-DESERVED!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coming back to this. The whole Annabelle D.I.D. deal was suuuuuper goofy and I don't see what it adds over him just remembering it outright. His motivation could just as easily be "I resent this B****, because she broke my heart. I'm not going to make unwise romantic decisions- she broke my heart, therefore she is an unwise decision." You don't need to hide memories in alter egos, because of a broken heart in 6th grade or whatever.

This premise is interesting, but you get so goofy with it at times it takes me out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, shit's certainly got real in this segment. That's what I'm loving about this story - very well written, with emotions as powerful as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About time it moved along. Really great stuff though!!

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I have seen a few comments saying, more or less, a harem is a harem but I disagree with that statement as it applies to this, and a few other "harem" stories. Why? Because in reality a harem was not a group of women with feelings and caring for the harem master, most were in servitude and were members of a harem involuntarily. The harem stories I have enjoyed all had, at their center, a group of people who cared for all the other members and were concerned for everybody when circumstances changed between individual members that would affect the whole group. Sex for sex's fact stories are not, to me, all that enjoyable. I know we are all here to read stories that deal with sex and sexual activity but with no, or very little, concern about the people and their needs, wants, desires and state of mind it is just porn in prose. For me the emotional background is central to a well-written, enjoyable to read story. So far this harem story is one of the best at addressing this issues, there are several other harem stories I have read and enjoyed because of the fact they brought the emotional "baggage" into the story as a pivotal, essential part of the story they are telling. Are these stories credible stories? Hell no. At least in real life I think it would be an impossible situation to keep together, but we are not here for reality in a harem story, we are here for a fantasy story. However, even a fantasy has to be grounded with real emotions to be successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anatomical details are not quite accurate which interrupts the story. For example, a short woman has a vagina capable of taking a penis of nearly any size - I mean a baby’s head is much bigger than a penis! Just some minor edits that would make the story more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The answer is always preparation. Using the woman having a baby analogy, the woman has 9 months for her body to prepare itself to squeeze out a little monster but the baby still has a soft skull so the head comes out easier although it does look like a cone head but the skull will eventually reshape itself properly. If you try and take a girl/woman who has never had anything in her vagina and she is a small girl then you are going to cause ALOT of pain and possible serious damage especially if you didn’t use lube and she isn’t lubricants enough. It is like someone shoving a baseball bat up your ass dry….not something most people would enjoy.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

The disparity in their first time . Matty's huge cock . And Annabelles virgin tight little pussy was well described . It wasn't so much thst she was a small woman . They just needed to prepare properly . They finally did . It went well .

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

What a pickle things ard becoming.

gunmakergunmaker2 months ago

Three stories in and I'm really impressed.

brunnzlbrunnzl5 days ago

I am so tired of this "pussy stretching" myth - guys, are your peckers really so small you have to make up these fantasies of invincible monster sledgehammers that don't fit in a woman's vagina?! this is ridiculous!

I've heard stories of some girls with very small vaginas (yes, they exist) who had some difficulties with their 10"-dick-boyfriends (yes, they exist), but never, NEVER like this!

dear honourable, self-indulgent monster cock owners: if you experience situations like the one descripted above, there's a good chance that you have vastly overestimated your abilities as a lover, and your foreplay induced more pressure than pleasure in the lady of your heart. relax, talk with her, try to find ways to make her feel good, maybe use lube, but never, NEVER believe your supernatural meat hammer could be capable of stretching a birth canal for good, because even birth does not do that!

you can believe me, I have three kids with the same woman - who also happens to be a midwife, so the expertise is even more on her side!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES