The Big Tits Club Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle pursed her lips together, waggling her head as she weighed that, and seemed to let it pass. She took me by the hand and led me into the living room where we both flopped down onto a couch together, her petite body nestled against my left side with my arm wrapped around her.

"So..." she began slowly. "THAT just happened."

"Mmm-hmm," I mumbled, reviewing the past hour and a half in my mind. I would have called the memories great spank bank material, but the way things were shaping up, I wasn't sure I'd ever have to masturbate again for the rest of my life.

Belle looked up at me curiously. "Which part are you thinking about right now?"

I snorted. "You kidding me? The ending, of course. Watching you suck my cum out of Sam's cunt."

"Ah." Belle's eyes unfocused, as she seemed to be revisiting that moment as well.

I'll never forget the sight. Sam: the beautiful busty blonde buck naked and lying back against my headboard beside me, knees up and legs spread to the sides while she cupped and fondled her own tits. Belle: the petite strawberry-blonde having tied up her hair into a ponytail to ensure her long locks wouldn't obscure the view, topless and beautiful, with her face in Sam's crotch and her long tongue scooping globs of creampie out from the other girl's snatch.

My pseudo "little sister" had been tentative at first, biting her lip and pausing twice during her approach. I already knew from Sam's confession that it wasn't the first time she'd been eaten out by another girl, but I was pretty sure it was Belle's first time licking pussy, unless she'd somehow managed to bend over and do herself. Moments later, I found myself reassessing that conclusion when the first dollop of cream emerged from Sam's sodden snatch and Belle struck like a scorpion, slurping up every single speck of semen she could seize.

Sam had gone a little crazy at the attention. At first she threw her head back, moaning and writhing while squeezing her own tits and running her hands over her own face and neck. A minute later, she twisted, grabbed my head, and yanked my face to hers so she could shove her tongue down my throat. And even though I'd already cum twice and had gone limp, she grabbed my sensitive dick and balls as if trying to work me up for round 3.

But after only a minute, Sam left my dick alone and focused on Belle's cunnilingus. I was gawking at Belle too, as my pint-sized pixie was starting to really get into it with enthusiasm and confidence. And the sight nearly did get me hard again.

Two minutes after that, Sam grabbed the back of Belle's head, slammed it down against her crotch, and bucked her hips forward as she screamed in unholy Sapphic orgasm. After Belle slurped up the girlcum Sam had dumped on her face, Sam yanked Belle up by the armpits so she could kiss the cute pixie straight on the mouth before licking up her own nectar from the other girl's chin and cheeks. And finally Sam collapsed in utterly complete exhaustion.

"Have you ever done that before?" I asked quietly, back in the here and now.

Belle was still daydreaming, and she replied, "Hmm?" distractedly.

"Going down on another girl. Was that your first time?"

"Oh, uh, yeah..." she muttered. Three seconds later, she frowned and looked up at me in surprise. "Wait, why would you think I'd done it before?"

I shrugged. "You seemed to make Sam pretty happy right away. Sorta looked like you knew what you were doing."

Belle looked confused. "I wasn't even trying to get her off. I just tried to suck up every drop of your cum I could get to."

I laughed. "Well whatever you did, it worked like a charm. And for all I knew, you and Mari could've been experimenting with each other for a couple of years."

Belle's eyebrows went up as she mused on that. "The thought crossed my mind a few times. I mean, I'm not gay, but after hanging out with so many gorgeous girls who are constantly stripping away clothing and flaunting their sexuality for you..."

When her voice trailed off, I filled in for her, "You learned to appreciate a feminine body?"

"Something like that." Belle gave me a nervous smile. "Still, I don't think I would've ever had the nerve to go down on her like that if I hadn't been going after your creampie."

"You really did turn into a little cumslut, didn't you?"

Belle shot me an indignant look. "Did you just call me a 'cumslut'?"

"Uhhh... well..." I stammered, instantly defensive.

She laughed and tapped my chest. "I actually like it. I AM your cumslut. I certainly like the title better than 'little sister'. Anytime, anywhere. I think I may suck another load out of you before I go home."

"You've already gotten three loads today - TWO of them via Sam's pussy."

Belle giggled and shook her head. "Never would've thought I'd do that in a million years. Never really thought I'd eat another pussy, period. And yet, here we are."

"Do you think you'd do it again?"

"What, go down on Sam? If she had your cum inside her again, maybe."

"That can be arranged."

She arched her eyebrow. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I shrugged. "I'm a teenage boy who just had his first threesome. Of course I'd like to see it again."

Belle frowned. "We didn't actually have a threesome, did we?"

"Three people having sex together: Isn't that a threesome by definition?"

"I thought it only counts as a threesome if the participants are all having sex at the same time. You know, like a girl in-between two guys, getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time. That sort of thing."

"Well, if there are two girls parked side-by-side doggy-style, and the guy switches back and forth between them, isn't that still a threesome? Even though all three of them aren't physically connected?"

"I suppose..."

"Well that's basically what we did. Sam was fucking me, and then she switched partners and you were eating her."

"Fine, fine, it's your first threesome."

"Yours, too."

"Well what about all the times one of us gave you blowjob while someone else sat on your face? That's three people physically connected, right?"

"But I wasn't fucking anyone. That's not a real threesome either; more like a... a daisy chain."

Belle snorted. "I guess... I suppose we'll have to figure out an opportunity to have 'proper' threesome, then."

I frowned. "I'm not letting you anywhere near another guy."

She laughed. "Relax. Not interested in any guys but you. Not interested in anyone outside the BTC, for that matter."

I leered at her. "That statement would seem to imply you ARE interested in other BTC girls, though, besides Sam. Anyone in particular? Mari? Zofi?"

Belle slapped my chest. "Pervert."

"I'm YOUR pervert. And you're dodging the question."

"No comment."

"C'mon. How about I seduce Mari into giving me her virginity where you can watch, I'll blow a massive load of sperm inside her, and then I'll pull her legs back so you can dive in and suck it all out?"

Belle groaned in obvious arousal and snuggled deeper against my side, "Matty..."

"Better yet, you can sit on my face watching while... uhhh... Neevie rides me cowgirl. We'd all be connected, so THAT would be a 'proper' threesome, right? And when I blow inside her you can roll her over and suck it all out."

Belle giggled and started rubbing my thigh.

I leaned down, stroking her side, and whispered softly just above her ear. "I think Sam owes you now. I think I need to cum deep inside you, and then she'll go down to suck all my jizz out of your pussy, but not swallow any of it. That way, she can crawl back up your naked body, mold her lips over yours, and snowball every last drop of Matty-cum back into your mouth."

"Fuuuuuuck, you're so BAD," Belle moaned, pulling my hands up so that I would start fondling her breasts through her sweater.

"Of course, that would require revealing to Sam that we're fucking," I reasoned, pausing my fondling for a moment. "Is there a reason you didn't tell her?"

Belle closed her eyes, trapping my hands against her breasts and directing them to resume fondling. With a sigh, she mumbled, "Just... didn't really come up. You were too busy fucking her."

"But you ARE gonna tell her, aren't you?" I asked, pinching her nipples.

"Eventually..."

"Eventually? I'd have thought you'd be relieved to have someone else to confide in and share this with. She's fucking me, you're fucking me, neither of you has told the BTC yet..."

"Sam said she's gonna tell Zofi soon, and then the cat will be out of the bag."

"The final line will have been crossed," I agreed.

"Mmm, I bet Neevie bangs you less than twenty-four hours after she finds out."

I chuckled. "Wanna watch?"

"You know I do. I'll bet she's a tiger in the sack."

"She has been in my fantasies."

"Mmm, I'll bet."

I tried to slide a hand down into Belle's jeans, couldn't fit, and paused to un-button her and slide down the zipper. Then I was able to wriggle my fingers into her panties and gently press a finger inside to the second knuckle to gather some moisture, and Belle groaned at the touch.

I retracted. "Still sore?"

"Just a little, your finger was fine. Keep going."

I went ahead and coated my fingertip, dragging it out to start rubbing her love button. "Maybe you shouldn't tell Sam, even after the cat is out of the bag. We can surprise her, you know? I'll cum inside her first while you're watching. And then after you start going down on her to slurp out all my jizz, I'll circle around behind you and push myself in. She'll be distracted while you eat her, tossing her head left and right with her eyes closed. But then she'll notice the rhythmic way your head keeps pushing back and forth against her pussy, and she'll look up and see me pounding into you. It'll blow her fucking mind. And hey, it'll be a 'proper' threesome."

"Fuck, you are REALLY bad," Belle moaned, her head lolling side to side against my shoulder with her eyes closed as she imagined what I was telling her.

I squeezed her firm titty and rubbed her clit a little harder, moaning right back, "You love it, don't you?"

"So naughty. I hate it. You bring out the worst in me, Matty." She twisted in my embrace, hooked an arm behind my neck, and pulled me down for a searing, feverish kiss.

A moment later though, she broke the kiss to look up at me with those pale green eyes full of adoration. "I changed my mind. You bring out the BEST in me. I mean it. I love how close we've become now. I love YOU."

"I love you, too." And then we were kissing and fondling again.

We were still making out when I heard the garage door open. It was just after 9pm and Mother was home. Neither of us got up, although we stopped sucking each other's face and Belle slid out of my lap so that she was merely sitting beside me, snuggled under my arm.

"Ah, Belle," Mother greeted as she came inside and saw us. "Always nice to see you."

Belle replied politely, and the three of us chit-chatted for two minutes until Mother excused herself to take a shower and change. We decided that was a good time for Belle to return home. It was still a school night, after all.

She gave me a sweet kiss at the door and said again, "I love you."

My heart did backflips in my stomach, and I grinned happily as I replied, "I love you, too."

****

Tuesday turned out to be a fairly quiet day for me. As the last school day before Thanksgiving break, the teachers seemed as eager to go home and start their vacations as we students, and of course nobody assigned any homework. With no reason to think about schoolwork, we technically didn't have any reason to have an afternoon study session. And since the BTC already had plans to take a day trip together on Wednesday, it didn't seem a big deal for us to skip any sort of get together Tuesday afternoon.

That worked out fine for me, actually. Belle and I had all that time for ourselves, and we wound up making out on her bed. Well, we didn't stop at just kissing, of course. Her hand slipped into my shorts after the first ten minutes, she started giving me a blowjob, and then I told her I wanted to see her naked, so we BOTH got naked, and then I turned her around into a sixty-nine position, and I ate her out to a nice orgasm while managing to hold off on my own, and then Belle decided she wanted to try having sex again, so she straddled my hips, held my erection upright, and gingerly lowered herself down.

I noticed the way she winced and reached up to stop her. "Hey, if it hurts, you don't have to."

"No, it's fine," Belle muttered, her voice tight as she continued to sink. "It's not that bad."

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"I know, it's fine," she insisted. She was still super tight, but not skin-peelingly so. She was plenty warmed up this time, and quite wet, so to me this time it merely felt like putting on a glove that was a size too small, instead of my dick actually tearing her poor muscles on the way in.

A minute later Belle was fully seated. Sweating already from the strain, she sighed and collapsed onto my chest as if she'd just completed a marathon, panting shallowly.

I stroked her spine and held her tenderly, in no hurry to get myself off. But Belle was on a mission to satisfy me, so after she caught her breath, she clenched her teeth and started to move. It was hard for me to cum, actually, worried as I was about causing her pain. At the same time, I wanted to ejaculate as fast as possible, since she clearly wouldn't accept anything less. In the end, I closed my eyes, concentrated on the way her snug pussy hugged my shaft from the inside, and imagined my cockhead splitting open to baste her womb with my baby batter.

Belle gave me a silly grin when I was done. She hadn't orgasmed, not that she seemed to care; she was just happy to have satisfied me. And we went back to soft and tender kisses while my dick slowly shrank inside her, never quite coming out until ten minutes later when she finally pulled off and rolled over beside me. She even scooped some of my sperm out of her sodden snatch, popping my cum into her mouth and humming with relish. Maybe she really was a cumslut.

The two of us stayed naked in her room for the rest of the afternoon, cuddling, kissing, and talking. It was really nice. But eventually we had to get up to make dinner. And after the meal, we stepped out onto the front porch and closed the door so I could kiss her goodbye without her dad seeing us. This time I said, "I love you" first.

Belle beamed, kissed me again, and finally replied, "I love you, too."

****

"Are we there yet?" Alice whined from the back row of my minivan, where she sat with Belle and Mari, the three of them being the shortest in height and therefore requiring the least amount of legroom. At least Alice could stretch her legs forward into the gap by the sliding door.

"Look out the window," Sam commented from the middle row, where she sat alongside Zofi. "Do you see any buildings over forty stories tall right next to the van?"

Alice didn't reply out loud to the rhetorical question, but through the rear-view mirror I could see her roll her eyes and make a face.

Sam answered her own question anyway. "No? Then we're not there yet."

I chuckled and kept my eyes on the road. We weren't that far away, actually, at least in terms of mileage. It's just that San Francisco traffic is a nightmare, even outside of downtown. And Alice was cranky being cooped up in the van watching the world go by at a snail's pace.

Stop. Roll forward ten or fifteen feet. Stop again.

Rinse and repeat.

Ad nauseum.

I might've been pretty cranky too, actually. Stop-and-go traffic is worse on drivers than it is on passengers, but I was enjoying the company too much. It's hard to feel cranky when you've got a smokin' hot redhead in the seat next to you, flirting up a storm.

With a Wednesday off from school when most everyone's parents were still working, the seven of us had loaded up in my minivan and driven up the Peninsula. We started by hiking from Sutro Baths along the Land's End trail and down to China Beach. The weather was decent if not sunny. The fog had lifted enough that we actually had a pretty decent view of the ocean for a few miles out, and the air was cool but not overly chilly. The exercise had been invigorating but not strenuous, and the beach wasn't too crowded at all.

We had a picnic on the beach, waded ankle-deep into the water, and even built a few sandcastles. It was nice to spend time with the girls the way I used to do before "sex things" became top priority. We talked, we played, and yeah, there was a little bit of kissing going on, but not a lot, despite Sam's initial belief that the girls would spend all day teasing me and rubbing themselves up against me; perhaps being in public tempered their ardor. We acted like a group of seven friends, not lovers. It was fun.

Now we were driving downtown to visit Chinatown and play tourist. All of us had been there before, except for recent immigrant Naimh, which is why she got the front passenger "shotgun" seat beside me. We chatted about anything and everything, from food to holiday plans to reminiscing about the day's activities and even Naimh's taste in art. It probably took another ten minutes until those forty-plus-story skyscraper buildings surrounded us, and another ten minutes to find a metered parking spot, but that time passed by in the blink of an eye for me.

Time flies when you're having fun, you see.

Everyone was eager to get out of the van and stretch their legs again, and the seven of us soon hit the pavement. I played tour guide for Naimh, pointing out all the sights and explaining what I knew about the history of the place. We took photos in front of landmarks and bought ginormous fortune cookies where you could write your own fortune and have them tuck it inside a warm cookie before they folded it into shape. Everywhere we went, the gorgeous Irish redhead held my hand and gave me lots of kisses. To an outside observer, we must've appeared to be a happy couple out on the town with some of our friends. I rather enjoyed the attention and wondered if this was what a relationship with her would feel like. If the other girls minded, they didn't express it.

Naimh appeared to be on the same wavelength. We were walking down Grant Avenue hand-in-hand, heading for Dragon's Gate to take some group photos when she leaned in and asked quietly, "Ever wish we could do this more often? Walk around town like any other romantic couple?"

"If I was your boyfriend, we could do this every weekend," I replied back quietly.

"Don't tempt me." Naimh's eyes glittered before she took a deep breath and sighed. The others were all walking ahead of us, intent on getting to our destination while the pair of us hung back enjoying each other's company. She gestured forward with one hand, saying, "I could never do that to the girls. But even as just friends, it would be nice to at least do THIS a little more often."

She squeezed my hand for emphasis, and I reached over with my other hand to rub her forearm tenderly. "Let's at least enjoy today, huh?"

"Sounds like a plan." She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Continuing our Chinatown tourism, the seven of us popped in and out of little trinket shops, and Naimh bought a paper parasol painted with flowers while Mari got a pretty fan. Belle was eyeing a jade necklace, and feeling a little bad for how much time I'd spent thus far with Naimh, I quietly offered to buy it for her. She just rolled her eyes and walked away from me. A minute later Sam sidled alongside me, bumping my hip and giving me a quick wink. I went out of my way to flirt with her to feel like I was still being "in balance", and Zofi as well. If Naimh minded, she certainly didn't show it, and indeed seemed to welcome the girls' presence. Their presence probably assuaged her guilt a little after monopolizing my attention all afternoon. And Sam and Zofi stayed with me and Naimh for the next thirty minutes or so.