The Big Tits Club Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate take-out dim sum and boba drinks. We hiked up to the Cable Car Museum and caught a ride downtown and then back. Naimh squeezed my hand and whispered naughty musings about finding a quiet corner so she could give me a blowjob. We walked all over the place and had a great time. In the end, everyone was a little footsore but quite satisfied with our trip by the time we finally returned to the minivan for the drive back home.

Because of the footsore part, everyone was pretty quiet as I focused on getting the van out of our metered parking spot and over to the main roads. But less than two minutes into the drive, Naimh turned around in her seat and began, "So... when are we gonna talk about these one-on-ones?"

The girls all looked at each other for a second, and then as one, they all turned to look right at Sam. The blonde sighed and put her hand across her forehead. "Do we have to talk about this now? Can't it wait until we all get to Matty's place? I'm tired."

Naimh stared hard at her. "C'mon, on Monday you asked me to wait until Wednesday. It's Wednesday. And we're all stuck in the van until we get home. You have a better time?"

"I thought you were on your period anyway."

"So? I want this resolved."

"You can't date him," Sam cautioned. "The Rule is still The Rule."

"I didn't ask to date him, even though YOU already went on a date with him."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want to FUCK him is what I want," Naimh said a little heatedly. "But I'll settle for an afternoon walking around someplace like Chinatown hand-in-hand and then doing whatever you two did after the wedding."

Through the rear-view mirror I could see Sam and Zofi exchanging a look. I got the distinct impression that Sam had now told Zofi the truth, but I had to focus on not crashing the van for the next few minutes as I worked my way through heavy San Francisco traffic back to the freeway.

Sam glanced into the back seat. "This isn't a dictatorship. If we're having this discussion, what do the rest of you think?"

"How would one-on-ones work, anyway?" Alice asked. "We're all friends, and I don't want to do anything that would cut into the time we spend together as a group. Like, would one of us and Matty go up to his bedroom while the rest of us were studying downstairs in the afternoon? I don't think I'd like that."

Mari frowned. "How would we even organize that? Like, take turns? Make a schedule?"

"No, no, not happening," Sam insisted. "Not during the school week at the very least. Don't we all enjoy studying together as a group as often as we do? And like Alice said, one-on-ones would cut into that."

"I think it's best if we keep everything as normal as possible," Belle suggested. "Weekdays we can study together like usual, but then we can open up a little flexibility on the weekends if someone wants, like you asking the rest of us if it would be okay to have him escort you to the wedding."

"Isn't that what we basically agreed to before the wedding anyway?" Zofi asked. "That one of us could borrow him to act as our boyfriend at some function or another?"

"I don't have any functions to go to," Naimh complained. "I just want to have him all to myself for a little while with nobody else around. Don't get me wrong, I love sharing him with my friends, but--"

"But you want to corner him in a room with none of the rest of us watching," Alice interrupted with a chuckle, "so you can finally seduce him the way you've always dreamed."

Naimh sighed and deflated a little. She took a moment to look each of the other girls in the eyes, and then with a sad shake of her head she stated sincerely, "Yes I've been horny for Matty forever; that's no secret. But I won't be the one to betray the BTC. I won't be that bitch. You're my friends. You took me in when I was brand new to America and scared shitless. And as much as I obviously want him, this group means more to me than sex."

Chagrined, Alice mumbled, "I retract my comment."

Naimh laughed and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. You're one of my best friends here, but we have totally opposite views about how far we want to go with him. You've told me many times you're not ready for sex, not even with Matty. But at the same time, if the rest of us started fucking him, you'd feel a lot of pressure to... How did you say it?... You'd feel obligated to 'let him have you too'."

I was at a red light, so I shifted my head so I could see Alice in the rear-view mirror. Her expression was rather forlorn, and a moment later she glanced up to meet my eyes in the mirror.

"No matter what happens," I began in a serious voice, loud enough to carry through the entire van, "none of you should EVER feel obligated to do anything with me you don't want to. I love all of you, and I would NEVER treat you like that."

"None of us is worried about YOU," Mari spoke up shyly. "That's why we love you so much. We feel safe with you."

"Yeah not you, Matty," Alice agreed. "It's the rest of these bitches who keep escalating everything that worry me. I already know that one day, someone's gonna pop his cherry, and that'll be the beginning of the end of the BTC."

"Won't be me," Naimh said, raising her right hand. "I promise."

Alice raised her hand. "Won't be me. No surprise there, though."

Mari raised her hand shyly. "I won't betray the BTC."

The van went silent.

Zofi looked at Sam, tentatively raised her hand, and said, "Won't be me, and that's the truth."

The van went silent again.

Mari looked at Belle. Naimh looked at Sam.

Sam closed her eyes, dropped her chin to her chest, and said quietly, "I took Matty's virginity Saturday night."

The van went DEAD silent.

For like... five seconds.

And then all hell broke loose.