All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 11-12'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters to post, you can read ahead on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor). I submitted this one to Literotica last Friday (18th) and it took this long to post.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 3 years ago

@bluedragonauthor; In regards to how long the stories take to post, because I fully understand how frustrating it can be, from what I gather, someone audits the stories before they are posted. A few years ago I noticed a pattern from the posting order of the stories that they seemed to be published in batches of 5 from each category on a rolling basis. Now dependant on how many people are auditing and how many stories are submitted to each category you can understand that this method of auditing can be a little slow but ultimately 'fair' in not singling out any story, category or author. Now I don't know for sure that this is the method that's being used, just what I've surmised from observing when the stories are published.

I'd be glad to know if anyone else had any actual insight though.

Regarding this chapter and the story to date. The house of cards looks to be collapsing and I don't know how Matty's going to pick them all back up. He's been throwing the 'love' card around a lot, being fully engaged in the moment with each girl means that they all read in whatever they want in those moments. Whether or not he's been meaning to, he's been toying with those girls emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Drama time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another Great installment of the BTC. I just finished the Book of David and I hope the BTC can stay as light hearted as it has been. The Book of David really put me through the emotional wringer, but either way, your stories are a great read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Naimh O'Brien is my vote. Ideally Brian get Belle as well or ends up with the remaining members in a poly relationship of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing. I'm particularly enjoying the cliffhangers between chapters in this series. I don't recall if you did the same in the john billionaire books but I'm loving it here.

SypherzSypherzalmost 3 years ago
Great work.

You're an extremely good writer, the bit between when Alice left the house and Mari... uh... broke the ice got to me.

You fucker. You gave me feels. How dare you.

Good job. Can't wait to read the rest.

TxCeltTxCeltalmost 3 years ago

Another great installment of a great series! Going down the feelings road with Niamh instead of Belle surprised me, but does set up an interesting future dynamic with her father's expectations, as Matty's mother hinted at. Really looking forward to the next!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay...I'm starting to unlike the direction that this is turning. I know what Matthew said about Annabelle all the way back in the first chapter. But this is really shitty of him to abandon her in this way. He told Annabelle that he was IN LOVE with her as well as loving her like a sister. And now he backpeddles and says that he's trying to sort out his feelings for her? ASSHOLE!!!!

Matthew needs to get his ass kicked but good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hoping we get to see more girl on girl action soon. Especially Belle and Mari for their first time. Idk I really just want them to all come together for one big orgy lol. I get that the long build up will be worth it when new 'firsts' happen but damn am I just too impatient.

Nexte100Nexte100over 2 years ago

Man, am I SO confused about all the BS Matt is throwing around with the word 'love' in it. "I love you", "I'm IN love with you", "I've ALWAYS loved you"... Sam says she is IN love with him, he says it's mutual, then 2 minutes later he's telling Belle that he's IN love with her and does NOT feel that way for Sam. Even removing the ridiculous ambiguity of 'love' vs 'in love', that's fucked up and an outright lie. Now he compounds it by telling Neevie essentially the same thing, only about BOTH other girls. I used to kinda like the MC, but I'm starting to think he's really just a lying dbag who just says whatever to make the girl he's with feel better. It'd be a shame too see this whole thing end up with all the women just hating Matt, but unless you never let all this talk about feelings surface between the ladies, I can't see it realistically ending up any other way.

Great fucking story though, Blue. 5 stars all the way Regardless of the way it ends up you've got serious talent.

pglass18pglass18over 2 years ago

This is a awesome series....this new development with naim only adds to the suspense. I see my life in matty growing up and in some instances right now...love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matt needs to get his ass kicked, first he says that he's in love with Annabelle, and now he says he's only ever liked Neevie? Fuck off

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Nerve is my favorite too...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oooo...Kay...the 3 'Texans' are commenting here, I see; it would also seem the 3 of us are of differing minds about what we read...

I am quite pleased with the WHOLE story so far...it is 'ironing out' in a way that reflects reality, for the most part, so no complaints in that area.

"💘 LOVE"-that most abused term in the human language, or at least in English (and maybe the other, for all I know!) Greek has numerous definitions and usages for the term; for the most part, I think Matt is using the one that closely interprets into the 'friendly'-type love; he is expressing a DEFINITE closeness to each of the ladies in question, and a deeper relationship than "Eros", or romantic love alone.

And, I DO think our author here understands what he is writing for us...WE just have to figure out this writing style

I am going to go even more out on a branch here and say that Matt and the girls are almost like a 'married 💑 couple' does toward each other; they are comfortable, due to having been around each other (tho' for differing periods of time) and have that to fall back on. HOWEVER, the SEXUAL ASPECT has thrown a monkey 🔧 wrench into the works; Alice's response reflects a deep-seated desire for Matt, more than just a friendly outlook, that is causing her to 'leave' the BTC...she is going to have to come to terms with where she is relative to ALL the friends...

This series IS already written and posted; it is well-written and thought-out, deserving our appreciation for the effort put forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the author's original intention was to disguise and then reveal the snake that is under Matt's 'nice guy' outer skin, then there is no need to continue with this story. The reveal occurred when he didn't toss Sam off his dick when she jumped him. Calling BS on his never wanting to do anything to break up the BTC.

If the author intends to continue Matt's nice gut motif; too little, (as in none) too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ask and ye shall receive :-( I did say in my last chapter's comment that I wanted to get to know Alice better...

I hope things find a way to sort themselves out again - with Alice still friends with everyone, whether in or out of the club.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Asking a girl out on a date while being fully embedded in her was a boss move! Another great cliffhanger, you jerk 😜

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Going bad now and the BTC is on the way out.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

People are reading way too much into this. Relationships and people are complicated. This is fun fiction, and as such can be whatever you, Bluedragon, want.

That said, I'm happy for Matty for finally nailing Neevie. She needed it, he needed it. Love that Belle likes watching. Turns me on!

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

Poor Belle............

tlvanitycardtlvanitycard2 months ago

I love this series so much! It makes me wish I had been a part of a group like this when I was this age. I can’t quite figure out who among the group I would want to be the most or who I relate to the most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES