The Big Tits Club Ch. 21-22

Story Info
Is it time to make one of them my girlfriend?
15.8k words
4.83
84.9k
115

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB by bluedragon

****

-- CHAPTER 21: Caught --

****

It was getting close to midnight, and I lay in bed dressed in my pajamas not feeling even remotely sleepy. I stared straight at the darkened ceiling, eyes wide open, and yet saw absolutely nothing. Not with my mind a few hundred yards away wondering what was going on at Belle's house.

The moment Belle kissed me I'd broken the kiss and whipped around in shock while simultaneously trying to hide the evidence behind my body. Really, it wasn't so different from the way I'd reacted that time when Mother walked into my bedroom while I was masturbating to a 4x6 photograph of the BTC girls in bikinis from a beach trip. Mother had pursed her lips, shook her head, and turned to walk away without saying a word.

Mr. K's reaction was... different.

He wasn't aloof, like Mother, nor was he angry. He'd just been surprised, really, staring at us with big eyes, raised eyebrows, and a confused expression on his face. "Uhhh..." he muttered, "is there something you two wanna tell me?"

Belle jerked upright, now suddenly awake. "Daddy, I can explain."

She tried to explain. It didn't go well. She was still pretty tipsy, and didn't quite have all her marbles together. He wanted to know if I was her boyfriend, which she truthfully stated I wasn't. He wanted her to explain the 'I love you' statement, which she truthfully (although bashfully) admitted that she did. That got him to ask me if I loved her in return, which I truthfully admitted that I did. And then he asked how long this had been going on.

Belle's precise response was, "We've only been having sex since November."

Then his eyes got BIG.

I muttered, "I think he would've been okay with you just saying, 'Since November'."

Mr. K blinked and glanced at me. "You're right about that."

Belle cringed. "Uh, wait, that didn't come out right."

"Oh, there's more?" Mr. K folded his arms across his chest, his expression that of a father who had just found out his only daughter was no longer a virgin, and whose patience was wearing thin.

"Mr. K..." I started, but he held a hand up, his palm facing me.

"Matt, I think it's time you went home."

"Sir, I really--"

"Did you seriously just call me 'Sir'?" Mr. K cut me off.

I blinked, not having an immediate response to that.

"Go home, Matt."

"Please, just let me explain."

"Matt, seriously," he said in a voice that did NOT invite further discussion. "I'm asking you to leave my house. I need to have a private conversation with my daughter."

I took a deep breath and thought about arguing the point, but the look Mr. K was giving me warned me not to. I glanced helplessly at Belle, but she just closed her eyes and cried softly. I was still seated next to her on the bed, so I quickly wrapped my arms around her in a reassuring hug and gave her a chaste kiss atop the crown of her head while she patted my forearm.

But in the end, under Mr. K's baleful gaze, I got up and left the room. Right before I went out the bedroom door, I looked back at Belle, but her attention was entirely on her dad. Clearly, neither of them was going to say another word until I was gone.

So I left.

Things weren't much better for me at home. As soon as Mother returned after dropping off all the girls, she came straight to my room, knocked twice on the door, and entered without waiting for my response. I sat up in surprise and looked up at her.

"Belle?" she asked first.

"At home, with her dad," I replied. I did NOT tell her anything beyond that.

She nodded, and with that out of the way, crossed her arms over her chest and leveled me with a look. "Matthew, what happened tonight?"

I frowned. "Um, what?"

"You've had Friday hangouts with the girls for over a year now, and this is the first time I've ever come home to find a house full of young women in no condition to drive."

I winced. "We, uh, never actually finished the box of alcohol you left us in Tahoe. Sam's big idea was to polish it off."

Mother blinked at me. "And it never occurred to you that except for Belle, every single one of them drove herself over here?"

I winced again. "Uh, well, no... it didn't."

Mother pursed her lips. "And what was with your brilliant idea to have Zofi drive everyone home?"

"I really don't think she was drunk. It would've been a perfectly acceptable solution."

"And you calmly evaluated her state of sobriety with your equally sober and unclouded judgment?"

"We had it covered," I said defensively.

"You mean a bunch of teenagers THOUGHT they had it covered. I can understand your impulse to handle your own messes, but it wasn't the mature thing to do. You knew I'd come home eventually, and even if I didn't, Belle's father was right next door!"

I blinked and my mouth dropped open a little. The thought of asking Belle's father to drive had never even crossed my mind.

"Zofia is under 21," she continued, "and did it ever occur to you to consider what a DUI would mean to her future? Or worse: What if she wasn't quite as sober as you thought, and something actually happened to the girls?" Mother huffed. "I don't claim to have been a very maternal parent, but I thought I had drilled into your head the need to be a responsible young man."

"I know, I know."

"Clearly, you didn't know. Not tonight."

"I'm SORRY, Mom."

That brought her up short. With a bit of a smile, she looked at me and asked, "Did you just call me 'Mom'?"

I blinked, honestly not able to remember. My brain was still a bit mushy. I didn't think I'd said it, as it was so out of character for me, but I simply shrugged and replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about. But that said, I do need to say 'thank you' for coming home and saving the day, as it were. You didn't have to drive the girls back home, but you did, and I'm grateful for that."

Mother smiled, and for half a second I thought she might actually step forward and hug me. But that was a ridiculous thought, and she ultimately waved me off dismissively. "It's what any adult would have done, parent or not."

"Still. Thank you."

Mother nodded and turned to leave the room, but stopped short and looked back at me sternly. "Be better next time," she admonished. And then she finally walked out, closing the door behind her.

With a sigh, I rubbed my forehead and mentally went over all the steps I'd need to make in the morning in order to arrange pick-ups to bring the girls back here so they could collect their cars. But that didn't take very long, and once I was done, I found myself alone in my room, staring at the ceiling, wondering what the hell was going to happen.

And I'd been doing this for close to two hours.

That's when I heard the doorbell ring. I jerked upright and practically FLEW down the stairs. Mother was home, reading in the living room and she frowned at me, asking in a bit of an exasperated tone, "Now what?"

I didn't respond, too intent on getting to the door. Without even looking through the peephole, I jerked the door open, and my heart leaped at the sight of Belle standing before me, a rather shy smile on her face. Without hesitation, I reached across the threshold and yanked her up into my arms while she wrapped her legs around my waist. And without even asking her a single thing, I grabbed her head and pulled her to me for a fierce, intense kiss.

For half a second Belle kissed me back, but then she pressed on my shoulders, pulled her face off mine, and hissed from inches away. "Matty! He's watching us!"

I blinked, jerked my head around, and saw that Mr. K was indeed watching us from the sidewalk. And my heart sank down just as suddenly as it had leapt up moments earlier, as I started to panic that I'd just made the situation even worse.

But Belle giggled and rubbed my cheek. "Relax, he just wanted to make sure I made it safely inside. It's not every day Daddy lets me walk outside in the middle of the night."

I winced, shifted my weight, but didn't set Belle down. She remained perched on my hip as I gave him a nervous wave.

"G'night, Daddy," Belle called in a cheery voice, waving as well.

Mr. K took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and nodded slowly. He waved back to us, and then turned to walk back to his own house, moving as if he had aged two decades in the span of the last two hours.

The air was quite cold outside, so I stepped back and closed the door without letting Belle down from my hip. If you asked me in that very moment, I would tell you I had no intention of losing physical contact with her skin again for the rest of my life. Only when we turned around and came face-to-face with Mother did I remember that we weren't in the house alone. And then I blushed and stared nervously at my feet while Mother arched an eyebrow and gave us a curious look.

"Good evening, Belle," she finally said, quite politely.

"Um, good evening," Belle replied rather timidly.

Mother looked thoughtful, and apparently decided not to make any further inquiries. In the end, she pursed her lips, shook her head, and turned to walk away without saying another word.

I carried Belle all the way up to my room.

Fifteen seconds after I closed the door, I brushed her strawberry-blonde bangs back from her forehead just before lowering my lips to my baby Belle's.

Two minutes later, my tongue slid into her already moist pussy, preparing the way before wrapping around her Baby Belle.

Five minutes after that, my cockhead burrowed inch by inch into her tiny tight twat, Belle moaning her arousal against my chest while I dug my toes into the mattress.

Ten minutes later, she cried her orgasm into my neck, gripping me with all four limbs while I groaned and responded in kind, filling her up with all my liquid love.

"I love you, Matty," she whimpered in the aftermath, happy tears in her eyes.

Still buried deep within her, I kissed her tenderly and replied, "I'll love you forever... my Annabelle."

****

"Ha ha, very funny," Sam drawled when Belle opened the front door on Saturday morning, clad in my white button-down dress shirt and one of my ties. On her petite 5'1" frame, the shirt tails hung down past her knees.

We were all outside on the front porch. Before I'd left to go pick them all up, Belle had expressly told me to let the girls into the house through the front door so she could greet them in this manner. But Zofi and Mari never made it past the front entryway.

Zofi had a dance thing to get to. Mari, likewise, couldn't stick around for long, as her family was meeting up with her cousins. They at least had time enough for Belle to ask if there had been any fallout from Mother's little taxi run last night (i.e. "Did your parents get mad about you coming home drunk and without your car?"). While none of the parents were pleased, nobody got grounded or anything like that, and while Mother didn't exactly earn brownie points for being a supposed chaperone who let the girls get that drunk in the first place, at least they appreciated a grown-up returning their teenaged daughters home in one piece.

After that conversation, Zofi and Mari exchanged hugs with everyone and then left to drive home in their own cars. But Belle, Sam, Naimh, and Alice didn't have anything planned and were happy to have a spontaneous hangout for a bit.

Don't ask me how, but somehow we ended up in front of the big TV playing video games. At least, Alice, Belle, Naimh, and I ended up playing Mario Kart 64 while Sam and Mother ended up sitting at the dining table chatting about... Well, I have no idea what they were chatting about. I was still super-confused about how Sam and Mother had started bonding recently, and didn't know how to feel about that. So I just played the video game and tried not to think too hard about it.

But eventually, Mother left the house to go somewhere. For all I knew she was leaving to meet up with her boyfriend, but again, I didn't really want to think too hard about it. Alice promptly complained that I was winning too much and asked Sam to distract me. So of course, "distracting" me meant pulling my shorts down and giving me a blowjob while I desperately tried to focus on racing.

Naimh actually ended up getting the most distracted, because she dropped her controller, parked herself next to Sam, and the pair of busty babes started giving me a tandem blowjob on the couch. I actually took the whole thing as a challenge, well and truly focusing on my driving, much to the girls' consternation.

Belle laughed and commented, "He's getting jaded. You guys give him too many blowjobs so even the two of you going down on him together is just run of the mill. Three months ago, he'd drop everything on a dime just to have one of you give him a handjob. We're losing our power over him. Maybe you should stop entirely and start withholding sex until you get the power back."

Sam and Naimh looked at each other, thought about it, and abruptly stopped blowing me. They backed away, Naimh blew me an air kiss, and the pair of them started making out with each other instead.

"Suckers," Belle drawled, dropping her controller and spinning around so she could start bobbing her head up and down my dick instead, moaning rapturously to feel my throbbing meat in her mouth.

"Hey!" Naimh squealed. "You little bitch!"

Belle popped up to laugh. Sam took advantage and slammed her face down on my dick, batting Belle's hand away from my shaft so she could deep-throat me. And the whole kerfuffle actually succeeded in distracting me so that Alice crossed the finish line first.

"I win!" she cheered, thrusting her arms in the air.

I gestured at Sam still fucking her own face on my cock.

"What?" Alice shrugged. "I told her to distract you. All's fair in love and war and video games."

****

The girls stuck around through lunchtime but drove themselves home right afterwards, except for Alice. She and I had a quiet conversation where she thanked me for not taking advantage of her drunkenness last night, and even more for not risking anything while she was unprotected. She still didn't know when in the future she might be ready to "go all the way", but in the meantime, she said she would make an appointment to go get birth control pills.

After Alice left, I found myself reclining on the couch lengthwise, Belle's petite body neatly tucked in beside me with my arm around her shoulder and down across her chest, cuddling her close. I rubbed her belly, and she abruptly let out a loud burp.

"Eww," she remarked a moment later, making a face. "Spaghetti and sperm is not a flavor I ever expected to taste on the way back up."

I laughed and held her close. "I'll take your word for it."

She laughed with me and snuggled into my chest. "I love this feeling with you wrapped around me."

"I love wrapping myself around you. Actually, after last night nearly imploded so spectacularly, I'm just happy you're here at all."

"I can't stay much longer," she said with a sigh. "Daddy will be worrying about me until I come back."

"But you WILL come back, won't you?"

She patted my forearm. "Yeah, tonight. That's the deal. I can stay with you on Friday and Saturday nights, but not on school nights."

I nodded my understanding. She'd told me as much last night. "I'm gonna miss you tomorrow night."

Belle giggled. "We haven't even gotten through tonight yet and you're already missing me tomorrow night?"

"Of course. You're gonna spoil me with these overnights. Turns out you're a pretty good cuddler after all. I was a little worried after the Tahoe trip that you wouldn't be able to fall asleep with me holding you."

Belle shrugged. "Just took a bit to get used to sharing a bed with someone. Plus, the solution might be falling asleep in your arms immediately while your sperm soaks into my pussy. In Tahoe, I got all worked up sucking the creampie out of Mari, so I wasn't in that dreamy, post-orgasmic state."

I mimed writing a note into my palm. "'Required... to... creampie... Belle... before bed.' Got it."

She giggled again and patted my dick, which didn't respond at all. Between last night's marathon, Belle waking me up with a morning blowjob, and then the girls pulling two more loads out of me before lunchtime, my balls were pretty drained. And a moment later, she moved to get up from the couch.

I didn't let her. I just hugged her tighter, unsure about letting her go. It wasn't the only thing I was unsure about, and in a quiet voice, I asked, "Are you certain you don't want to tell your dad that I'm your boyfriend now?"

Belle looked up at me and touched my cheek. "Even though the whole school thinks you belong to the BTC, you're not actually my boyfriend."

"But he's made clear he'd be happier about the situation if I was."

She shrugged. "I'm not gonna lie to him."

"You're not gonna tell him I can't be your boyfriend because I'm fucking all your friends, though."

"No, of course not. Telling my dad the truth about me is one thing, but I won't betray their secrets."

I nodded my agreement.

"This is the way it is. I love you, and I love being with you, and I promise I'll see you tonight after dinner."

I blinked. "AFTER dinner? I'm not coming over to your place to cook like usual?"

Belle furrowed her eyebrows. "Did I not tell you that part? He wanted to take me out to dinner tonight, just father/daughter. We'll still have all our weekday dinners together, just not weekends."

Surprised, I asked, "Wait, what?"

Belle frowned and thought about it. "I know I told you this last night. I get to stay overnights on Fridays and Saturdays, and we can still have the whole BTC have dinner together Friday nights, but Daddy wants Saturday dinners to be just for him and me from now on."

"Oh, uh, I think I remember that now. I may have just been a little giddy about the getting overnights twice a week and stopped paying attention for a bit."

Belle rolled her eyes but then gave me a reassuring look. "I told him that was a more than fair trade. He feels like he's losing his little girl. It's the least I can do."

I sighed but nodded my head in agreement. "I know. Fair enough."

Belle turned in my grasp, puckered up, and kissed me sweetly. "I'll see you tonight."

I nodded. "I love you, Annabelle."

She grinned. "I love you, too."

****

Belle did return to me late in the evening, wearing her pajamas and carrying a small overnight bag. We made love, I creampied her, and she fell asleep in my arms.

In the morning, I woke up before she did, spooned up behind her with one hand on her naked breast and my dick subconsciously hotdogging her cute buttcheeks. I couldn't help running my hands up and down her naked skin, gently in an attempt not to wake her, but she woke up anyway, at which point I switched to rubbing her clit, slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy, and eventually pushing my erection into her from behind. We screwed on our sides until she had a quiet orgasm, at which point we disengaged so I could re-enter her missionary style. When I eventually asked her, "In or out?" she replied "Out" with a sizzle in her eyes. And so Matty's Cumslut got to get dressed and head downstairs with a belly full of fresh protein.

Actually, Belle got two batches. Not wanting to go home to her dad smelling like sex, she invited me to take a shower with her. We didn't try to start a round of shower sex, but I inevitably got hard again soaping down Belle's beautiful naked body. Her big tits were just so... perky! And they drew my hands to them like magnets. We made out under the spray, cleaned each other up, and dried off. But before getting dressed, Belle parked me on the foot of my bed, knelt down so that my big dick was waving right in her face, and took care of that second erection.

By the time we came downstairs, Mother was up making breakfast for three. Apparently she'd heard us last night and dryly commented, "I knew you had an overnight guest. I just couldn't be sure which one."