The Big Tits Club Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, exactly," Naimh drawled.

Belle sighed and looked back at her friend. "I love Matty. But I also told you in Tahoe that I enjoy watching him fuck all my friends. I REALLY enjoyed watching him fuck you earlier. And I care too much about the BTC to ever seriously consider making him my boyfriend."

"You said he offered. Why not make him your boyfriend but give him permission to fuck the rest of us? Best of both worlds, right? You get to be with the man you love AND enjoy your voyeuristic side."

Belle pursed her lips. "The thought crossed my mind. But..." Her voice trailed off.

"You wouldn't want to betray the BTC?"

"Sort of," Belle conceded. "I mean, that's your reason, isn't it? The thought that if he became your boyfriend, you'd be taking him away from the others?"

Naimh nodded.

Belle exhaled and shook her head. "It's not that. If I really loved him like that, I'd want to date him, walk everywhere holding hands with him, go on those romantic drives to the beach and cuddle while watching the sunset and all that stuff you've told me you wanted for yourself."

I frowned and looked over at her and asked, a little confused, "'If' you loved me like that?"

Belle gave me a warm smile and cradled my cheek. "I'll love you for the rest of my life. And maybe one day we might get married. But even if we don't and ultimately end up marrying other people, I'll still love you forever."

I frowned. "I smell a 'but' coming on."

"But..." Belle began with a sigh. "I don't want to date you now. Dating you and becoming romantic and all that jazz would... I mean... I'm afraid it would end up in heartache for both of us."

"Why?"

"What we have right now is great, isn't it? All of the intimacy. Lots of fun sex. I get to watch you banging all my hot friends."

"It's great, yes," I confirmed with a nod, slipping my palms over Belle's tits again and going honka-honka with my fingers.

"Then why mess with success?"

I thought about that. "I suppose I'm not saying I wanna mess with it. If everything could stay the status quo for the rest of the year, with the whole BTC getting along great and me getting to have lots of crazy sex with all of you... yeah, I'd love it."

"So we're in agreement."

"At the same time, I HAVE been wondering why you've never wanted to become my actual girlfriend. Not saying we should; just want to understand why."

Belle sighed. "It's the same conversation I already had with my dad. Boyfriends and girlfriends break up; I couldn't take that happening to you and me. It's better this way: siblings with benefits. This way we can be eternal."

"For now."

Belle shrugged. "Until the end of high school, at least. We still don't know what colleges we're gonna get into or where we might be living next year. What if you get into some Ivy League university on the other side of the country and I end up living at home with my dad? What then?"

I nodded. "I suppose."

"But..." Naimh began thoughtfully while letting her free hand wander down between her legs, "what if you're missing out on something that could be REALLY special? What if you're avoiding the greatest love of your life out of fear? What if you go your separate ways after high school, meet other people and get married to them out of convenience, and have to live the rest of your lives regretting the one that got away?"

Belle narrowed her eyes and gave Naimh a little smirk. "Are we still talking about me?"

I brightened and also smirked at Naimh. "Good point."

The redhead frowned. "I don't know what you mean."

"Intro to Psychology elective," Belle explained. "The questions you're asking me are the questions you've been asking yourself." She started grinding herself on me again, getting excited.

"I... uh..." Naimh fumbled as she sat upright, pulling her hands away from her crotch and fixing the hem of her t-shirt so that it completely covered her.

"You got me sidetracked asking about MY relationship with Matty when I started this conversation asking about YOUR chemistry with him. So seriously, Neevie: Why not make Matty your boyfriend but give him permission to fuck the rest of us? Best of both worlds, right?" she parroted.

"That's different."

"Is it? He's clearly super into you. He tells me all the time."

"Be-elle..." I groaned in embarrassment, dragging her name out into two syllables.

"After Tahoe he kept wanting to call you up and invite you over so you two could fuck like bunnies every day." Belle sped up her thrusting.

"Belle," I exclaimed. She wasn't supposed to tell Naimh that part.

"He said he liked you a little too much, actually. That he was worried he'd fall head over heels for you and lose control." Belle started breathing hard as she fucked herself up and down on me. "He really does want to keep all the girls happy, but he'd give them up to be with you."

"Belle, seriously!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hips and pinning her down so she couldn't keep fucking me. "That stuff was private!"

The diminutive pixie shrugged. "It's the truth, though." She looked over at Naimh. "So if your big worry was whether or not he felt the same about you, you're worried over nothing. He wants you."

The redhead blushed pink and looked down at her hands clasped in her lap. "I... uhhh..."

"What if you're missing out on something that could be REALLY special?" Belle asked intensely. "What if you're avoiding the greatest love of your life out of fear?"

There was moisture in Naimh's green eyes as she looked up at Belle. And in a half-whispered voice, she asked, "Are you TRYING to break up the BTC?"

Belle blinked twice and backed up. "Huh? No, of course not."

"Then why are you trying to... to tempt ME into breaking up the BTC?"

"I'm not."

"Well it sure SOUNDS like you are. Like hey, get Neevie to date him and take him away from the girls, and when everything falls apart and everybody blames Neevie, Belle can sweep in and pick up the pieces."

"I'm just repeating what you asked me." Belle's eyes sharpened. "Or is this YOUR master plan? Get Belle to date him and take him away from the girls, and after everything falls apart Neevie can sweep in and console Matty in the aftermath."

"What? No... I..."

Belle smirked. "Hitting a little too close to home?"

Naimh shrank. "I'd never WANT the BTC to fall apart. I just..."

"Getting Matty would be a nice consolation prize?"

Naimh's head came up, and she fixed her eyes on me. "I'd NEVER think of you as a consolation prize."

I raised both hands. "Don't worry. Belle's actually saying the exact same thing I've thought myself. If the BTC did break up for one reason or another, at least then I could ask you out on a date."

Belle looked back at me. "Then ask her out on a date."

I frowned. "Uh, the BTC is still intact, thank you very much."

"But you WANT to date her, don't you? You WANT those romantic walks on the beach as much as she does."

I bit my lip and looked down nervously.

"Look, this doesn't have to be that hard," Belle insisted. "She's in love with you, you're in love with her, so get out and DO something about it!"

"What if he ends up at a university on the other side of the country and I'm stuck here?"

Belle shrugged. "Is that a risk you're willing to take? You've got seven or eight months to be together, if that's what you want. IS that what you want?"

Naimh looked at me. "Is that what you want?"

I blinked. "I don't know what you and I could be yet... but I'd like to find out."

Naimh turned to Belle, looking uncertain. "But wouldn't you be jealous?"

Belle shook her head. "I told you: I love him, and maybe I'm even a little 'in love' with him, but we're not romantic like that. I would never stop my big brother from finding true happiness."

I arched an eyebrow and drawled, "But you wouldn't mind getting to watch every now and again, maybe slurp a creampie out of her pussy, right?"

Belle giggled and squeezed her snatch around my shaft again. "Wouldn't mind at all..."

Naimh sighed. "But even if YOU wouldn't mind, there are four other girls to consider."

Belle shrugged. "Would you keep him from them? Or would you share, just like you said?"

"Share, of course."

"Then I think you'll be fine. As long as those girls get their 'study breaks', I think they'd be cool if you two started dating. Mari loves being with him, but she's not looking to be his girlfriend and she'd be fine with it if you were. She's told me as much, even though she's on Team Belle and still thinks -I- should be the one dating him. Alice is his best friend, and no best friend would stop him from finding true happiness any more than his little sister would. Zofi's not in love with him, period. I'm not sure she's straight, quite frankly. She's always seemed more interested in nailing ME than nailing you, Matty."

I frowned. "She's not a lesbian."

"Given how often she sucks your dick, I agree with you. But let's just agree she's a little more on the other side of bisexual and not interested in dating you."

I shrugged.

"There's one name you haven't mentioned yet," Naimh said quietly.

Belle took a deep breath and exhaled. She'd been gyrating around my pole while talking about the other girls, but she came to a stop now. "Sam wants... Sam... I mean... She doesn't want to date you, Matty. Well, she DOES, but she doesn't want to. That's different from you, Neevie. You're in love with him, and you WANT to date him, but you've been holding yourself back. Sam, on the other hand, doesn't want to be in love with him, even if she is. She's crazy busy, she's stressed out all the time, and her competitive streak drives her to do some things she's maybe not prepared for. But she doesn't have time for a boyfriend and being able to just get spectacular orgasms from you with zero commitment or needing to go through the whole dating exercise has been quite a relief for her. If you ask me, I think she'd actually welcome you dating him, Neevie."

Naimh's eyebrows went up. "You think she'd welcome it?"

"She's your alibi tonight for being here, isn't she? She didn't have to do that. And as competitive as she can be with you, we can all see her going out of her way to NOT monopolize him."

"The way YOU go out of your way to not monopolize him," Naimh pointed out.

Belle shrugged. "I get him in the evenings and on weekends. I can afford to let him focus on the rest of you when we're in a group."

"But if I start dating him, that may cut into your evening and weekend time."

She shrugged again. "I value Matty's happiness. And I feel guilty for not giving him the romantic partnership he wants. I mean, we're super close and we talk all the time and he shares his thoughts and feelings with me, but I don't fill his need to go out around the town with a hot young thing on his arm, drawing jealous stares from other guys. YOU do that for him whenever we all go out. Sam can't give him those things either, not with her schedule and how laser focused she is on getting into Stanford and becoming a doctor and all that. Enter Neevie... the one who really WANTS to date him. And that's a burden off her plate."

I frowned. "Dating me is a 'burden'?"

Belle giggled and hugged me with her pussy again. "What. Are only guys allowed to want no-strings-attached sex without the hassle of dating?"

"I didn't say that."

"I know. The point is: out of all six girls in the BTC, Neevie's the only one who wants that next level. I think it's finally time we let her."

I looked over at Naimh. She looked absolutely adorable with an expression of such hope. I immediately wanted to hold her and reassure her that I was as infatuated with her as she was with me, but at the same time, the decision wasn't up to only the three of us. "We still have to run this by the others. Belle's theories are great and all, but you know that's not concrete enough for us to actually start doing this."

"Of course," she nodded agreeably, the hope building into excitement, as if I'd just told her we were taking a trip to Disney World.

Belle saw it too, and she started to get off my lap, her sopping wet pussy pulling off my prick with an audible. "Well then, I think my work here is done."

Naimh frowned. "But you didn't finish!"

Belle grinned at her. "I'm good. That was more riding him for the fun of it than needing to get off."

"But what about him?"

Belle's grin widened and glanced back at my wet dick. "I think you can figure out what to do with that."

****

Belle started puttering around, gathering her clothes and putting them on while Naimh argued that she was perfectly fine with Belle's presence and didn't want to push her away.

"Relax, I get to be with him tomorrow," Belle said gently. "I meant it when I said I didn't mind. This is your first overnight with him... well... besides Tahoe, but that was different. The point is: I want you to have him all to yourself. With our group of friends, that's a rare commodity."

Naimh nodded, and reached out to hug Belle. "Thank you. For everything."

Belle grinned and waggled her finger. "Ooh, I get to be the protective sibling this time and say, 'You'd better treat him right or I'll pound your face in.'"

Both girls laughed at that.

No longer with a warm, wet pussy around my cock, I was starting to deflate a little. But after Belle kissed me goodbye and let herself out the front door, I found myself stiffening up again as a buxom freckled redhead knelt in front of me and leaned forward to give me a tender kiss.

"Are we really doing this?" she asked nervously.

"Naimh O'Brien," I began slowly. "Will you go out with me?"

It was the same question I'd asked her once before, but her reaction this time was a complete one-eighty compared to her previous one. You know, like a rom-com where the guy finally asks the girl to marry him, and you can see the joy in her eyes when she claps both hands over her mouth but is too surprised to verbally respond. Naimh burst into happy tears, smiled broadly, and didn't verbally answer except to kiss me again. We started making out hot and heavy, although at the first break for air I did add, "Pending BTC confirmation on like Monday or something."

She nuzzled her nose against mine and started climbing into my lap. "Even if this relationship only lasts from now until then, I already know it'll be the happiest two days of my life."

Without further ado, she elevated my re-hardened cock and impaled herself. A second later, she wrapped both arms around my neck and we went back to French kissing like crazy even while our hips began to move against one another.

My hands gripped Naimh's naked ass, knuckles bent and fingertips digging into her plush buttcheeks to really yank her down onto my penetrating prick. Just like always, we fell into perfect sync, our bodies moving in unison as she undulated like a belly dancer while I repeatedly stuffed her with my fat schlong.

But a couple of minutes later, I became consciously aware of the way our two shirts were separating my bare chest from her big, beautiful breasts. I broke the kiss long enough to yank my own shirt over my head. But when I started scrabbling at the hem of Naimh's, she abruptly stopped my wrists and grinned at me. And instead, she expertly worked her bra straps and sleeves to pull the bra out without removing the shirt.

Then, she elevated the hem of the tight t-shirt just high enough to reveal an inch of underboob, but no further. And keeping her thumbs notched underneath the bunched fabric stretched taut across her mammaries, she asked coyly, "See something you like?"

"I'll always love your eyes," I replied warmly.

"Good answer," Naimh giggled before popping the shirt up and letting her big boobies drop down. She jiggled them a moment for my viewing pleasure, covered them up once more, gave me another titty drop, and finally pulled the shirt off.

As soon as she was done, I wrapped her up in my arms and started kissing her again.

'Is this really happening?' I asked myself. 'Are we FINALLY doing this?'

I'd still known Naimh for less than a year, but ever since her arrival I'd wanted her badly. I couldn't even completely put a pin in exactly why. I mean, I loved her bubbly personality, her effervescent attitude, and of course the way she flirted with me like crazy. That the luscious Irish redhead was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen probably had a lot to do with it, along with that intoxicating accent so unique compared to anything else I'd ever heard around school.

And yet, I couldn't have her. She had joined the BTC, and the BTC girls were off limits. We hung out, we socialized, I got so used to her accent that I barely heard it anymore, and we spent time together as friends. And yet, I could never really describe the two of us as being particularly close.

Belle, yes. We spent all our time together both at school and at home.

But Naimh? The chemistry had always been obvious, but we actually didn't spend that much time together. Alice had been my buddy at school, and during those times Naimh would hang out more with Sam and Zofi while I gravitated to Alice, Belle, and Mari. I couldn't tell you what her favorite color was, what her hopes and dreams were, and had only dived deeper into her art hobbies within the past few weeks.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd kept her at arm's length in some ways. Avoiding her had not been a recent thing only since Tahoe; I'd subconsciously avoided her for much longer than that.

Too tempting a treat that could ultimately break up the BTC, yes. That part was obvious.

But was Naimh too... scary? Fuck, had I been nervous around a pretty girl? Kinda? Maybe? She had always been a little different from the other BTC girls. I'd grown up with Belle, Alice, and Mari, and known Sam and Zofi for years. I'd gotten comfortable with them as constant companions, and even gotten used to their flirtatious and teasing ways. Like that stupid boiling frog myth, I'd gotten acclimated to them over time. With Belle, Alice, Mari, Sam, or Zofi, it truly felt like we were friends just messing around with each other. The sexual tension had always felt comfortable.

With Naimh, however, and even Holly to a similar extent, the sexual tension had been just that: tension. It was palpable, and even the other BTC girls could feel it. Naimh was the newcomer, the unknown. The unknown could be alluring, yes, but dangerous as well. In a way, despite all we'd shared together being part of the BTC for the better part of last year, Naimh was a comparative stranger. There was so much about her I didn't yet know.

But I wanted to find out.

I wanted to spend time alone with her, figure out if we were compatible. Well, of COURSE we were compatible sexually. The orgasms I had with her were AMAZING. The way we were in sync. The way we could read each other's cues. The way I could tell right now that she wanted me to roll us over so I could pound her senseless... that part was amazing. (Yes, I rolled her over so I could pound her senseless, folding her in half on the armchair with her legs hanging over my shoulders).

But I wanted to find out if we were compatible in OTHER ways than sexual. She was close to a blank slate, not a stranger but still, she had me hungry to learn more. I hoped a relationship with her could be everything we'd both dreamed of and more. And I genuinely hoped we would have the time and opportunity to find out.

In the meantime, though, we were busy fucking each other's brains out.

"Ungh-ungh-ungh-ungh-ungh!" the busty redhead grunted with each rapid-fire impact. She held my head, eyes wide and staring at me reverently while I continued to hammer her into the armchair.

Pinned down and folded in half, she was helpless to resist my jackhammering thrusts, her cunt juicing out of control while I slid effortlessly through her saturated snatch. She came once, quickly, almost as soon as I'd flipped her over and started hammering away. She was approaching a second one already as well, her wide eyes narrowing as she clenched her teeth and started grimacing, unable to control the blissful pleasure threatening to overwhelm her brain.