The Big Tits Club Ch. 25-26

Story Info
Evolving.
18.6k words
4.8
78.6k
79

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB by bluedragon

****

-- CHAPTER 25: Evolving --

****

I'd never seen two girls making out in the shower before. I mean, I'd taken a shower with two girls at the same time twice: the first with Zofi and Alice at the end of the drunken winter break orgy, and the second last Sunday with Naimh and Belle. But Alice wasn't into making out with other girls, and last Sunday the focus had been more on me.

This afternoon, my two shower companions were quite intent on making out with each other, and after busting my nut deep inside Naimh's tight asshole a few minutes earlier, I was perfectly happy to stand back and watch.

They were beautiful together: one gorgeous face making love to the other while the water slicked back their hair and ran in rivulets across their naked skin. Hands rubbed each other's breasts, yes, but they also stroked bare skin everywhere else. Fingernails dug into each other's ass, yes, but they also scratched inner thighs, tweaked nipples, and even tickled throats. The way the two of them caressed each other's body was just SO different from the way I would have done so. There was a grace to their movements that I simply lacked. And despite having already cum twice this afternoon, I soon found myself leaning back against the shower wall with a fresh erection pointed straight at my two water nymphs.

My girlfriend noticed and was quick to sink to her knees. My other girlfriend sank down right beside her a second later, the two of them grabbing hold of my ass and legs before taking turns worshipping my cock with their mouths. I held both their heads, moaned in ecstasy, and let them pleasure me until I couldn't hold it in anymore and began blasting ropes of spunk all over both of their exquisite faces. That started a fresh round of the girls making out with each other, licking jizz trails from each other's cheeks and foreheads and snowballing their found gold into each other's mouth.

Like I said: Sunday was AWESOME.

The three of us finished cleaning up, dried off, and got re-dressed. Zofi checked the time and suggested we could still finish the football game. Naimh rolled her eyes and said she'd probably just head back home. At first, both Zofi and I insisted we could find something the three of us could do together, but Naimh waved us off, saying she'd gotten what she came for (many, many amazing orgasms) and was probably better off getting back home to her parents sooner than later.

The three of us headed down the stairs, Naimh still glowing about how many times she'd cum. "Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. You guys are INCREDIBLE. And seriously, Matty. You must've shot your sperm so fucking DEEP up my asshole I'm amazed it started leaking out of me as fast as it did. It really didn't taste bad, Zofi?"

Zofi shrugged. "It tasted like any other creampie. Well, maybe I missed having pussy flavor on top of it, but-- Oh, SHIT!"

Naimh had already come to a dead stop on the stairs, her eyes getting BIG in utter shock right around the time Zofi was saying the phrase "pussy flavor". When Zofi noticed the redhead's forward momentum had stopped, she followed Naimh's stunned gaze to the bottom of the stairs where Mother looked up at us with a rather smug smirk on her face, hence her abrupt exclamation.

"Zofia, language please, unless you're attempting to accurately characterize the zesty flavor of Naimh's anal creampie," Mother tsked gently, the amusement not leaving her eyes. "Regardless, I'm pleased to hear my son is taking good care of you young ladies. Carry on." She headed on down the hallway and into the kitchen as if everything was completely ordinary.

Unfortunately, Zofi didn't stay for the rest of the football game.

****

Alice was waiting for me and Belle at the parking lot Monday morning. She came over to us as soon as we stepped onto the curb, and I'll readily admit I did NOT expect her to say what she said. Literally, the first words out of her mouth after our fist bump were, "I get your next date."

I blinked twice and froze in my tracks. "Wait, what?"

"Relax, I'm not asking you to pop my cherry." Alice gave me a sly, sideways glance. "But the girls all made some calls over the weekend and worked it out. I get you Saturday morning to hang out, play video games, and... uh... well... you know..."

After everything we'd been through, I found it rather nice Alice could still get too embarrassed to actually say the words. Somehow she could openly talk about sucking my dick in the parking lot at school around a bunch of other students and yet somehow blush when it was only the two of us. I bailed her out by interjecting, "Yeah, I know."

"Anyways," she continued without missing a beat, "Mari wants you to take her out to a nice dinner Saturday night and then she's gonna have a 'sleepover' with Belle, which... actually... will be the truth!"

I nodded. "Belle told me that part on the drive."

"Sam gets you Sunday morning."

"Morning?" I glanced at Belle. "Uh, how early?"

"Morning... ish. Like, 10am. You don't have to get up that early, and she said she wouldn't need you for long," Alice explained with a snicker.

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, Zofi's inviting you to watch football with her and her dad afterwards."

I blinked and repeated, "And her dad?"

Alice shrugged and gave me a look suggesting I should ask Zofi for clarification.

Belle leaned forward. "Wait, what about Neevie?"

"Yeah... so..." Alice grimaced. "Her parents aren't too happy that she's spent the entirety of the last TWO weekends away from home. That, and the way she's been floating around on Cloud Nine ever since you asked her to be your girlfriend has her dad convinced she's seeing a boy, and her parents kinda put her on lockdown this weekend."

My face fell. "Really?"

"Yeah, sucks, I know. But the timing does work out rather nicely. The rest of us get a weekend to have our own 'dates'. And this won't be forever. We'll figure out other ways to get you two some quality time together. And of course, we still have weekday afternoons."

"Right, right." I felt that heartache inside again. The deep-rooted pain in my gut at my girlfriend's absence. After that incredible threesome with Zofi yesterday afternoon, I'd been satiated enough that I didn't feel it until just now. But getting the news that I wouldn't be able to spend time with Naimh this coming weekend hit me like a hammer to the chest. And I actually felt moisture coming into my eyes."

"Man, you really love her, don't you?" Alice murmured, wrapping her arm around my shoulders, she squeezed me tightly.

The expression on my face was answer enough.

Alice chuckled and mussed up my hair with her free hand. "It's alright. I know exactly how to make you feel better."

I arched an eyebrow. "You do?"

She nodded, smirked at me, and tapped my chest just over my heart. "Naimh had the exact same look on her face when I went over to her house. She's just as in love with you."

Alice was right. I did feel better.

****

Whereas last week, Naimh and I went out of our way to ensure the other girls felt prioritized, this week the opposite was true. On Monday, while Mari still got her "study break" which involved a few deep-throats and me banging her doggy-style until she had a screaming orgasm, she declared herself satisfied after that and sent me and Naimh out of Belle's house and over to mine so we could express how much we still passionately loved each other despite the Romeo and Juliet-level injustice wreaked upon our two humble personages by her arbitrarily irrational parents.

So of course I wound up blasting Naimh's tight butthole from behind in an epic bout of hammertime anal lovemaking.

Oh yeah, and Sam came over in the evening, but we didn't even have sex if you can believe it. She just hung out and chatted with Mother.

Tuesdays were usually Alice and Neevie days, and well... actually, that stayed an Alice and Neevie day. But that was more because Alice wanted to get blowjob advice from Naimh. So the two of them spent more than an hour pulling two separate ejaculations out of me, focusing on technique and a good bit of trial and error. I was especially pleased to find that Alice also wanted titfucking advice from Naimh, and when I finally splooged all over the Korean babe's boobs, she seemed rather proud of herself. It was quite surreal to see Naimh laugh and give her friend a proud fist bump before scraping off a glob of cum from the slope of Alice's left tit and popping it into her mouth, and then a moment later Alice scraped a glob of cum from her right tit and popped it into Neevie's mouth.

Sam and Zofi finally got their cookies on Wednesday. I was basically a living dildo at that point so Sam could ride my dick and Zofi could ride my face while the two of them made love to each other. But once they got their orgasms, the three of us teamed up on Naimh and left the redhead face-down, drooling, unconscious, and leaking sperm from both holes.

Thursday had always been a Belle and Mari day, but they didn't even get "study breaks". We actually did our homework, and then they sent me home in time for Naimh to come visit. Somewhat surprisingly, my girlfriend and I didn't have sex right away. We spooned in my bed with our clothes on, not even talking, really. She just wanted to feel me wrapped around her, and I enjoyed the feel of her body held close to mine...

... for like, twenty minutes. Maybe thirty. Then she started rubbing her ass against my erection, turned around, and muttered, "Enough of that." She started kissing me, and a few minutes later she had her arms flung back and her legs in the air while I pounded the hell out of her.

It was nice. But just like every day, she always had to go back home to her family well before dinnertime. She at least tried to say she was grateful to have as much time with me as she did. Most other high school couples could only dream of being able to fuck every day of the week. Come to think of it, I couldn't remember the last day we didn't hook up.

Friday, we hung out as a group, like always, but even then her parents made her come home before dinner. I made sure to satisfy her before she left, of course, and Alice and Zofi were happy to be my couch cuddle partners in the evening while we watched a movie.

But... well... I missed my girlfriend.

I especially missed her knowing I wouldn't get to see her again until Monday.

But Naimh alone was not the BTC. The silver lining in her absence was the opportunity to spend more quality time with the rest of them. And hey, I had four dates lined up in one weekend. How many guys can ever say that?

****

"Holy crap that feels SO weird," Belle giggled.

"Weird good or weird bad?" I asked. "Because from the tone of your voice it sounds like 'weird good'."

"I can't decide. Go back to licking me at least."

I went back to licking. But I also continued to play with the knob on the end of Belle's hot pink butt plug.

"Nngh..." she groaned. "I'm imagining you putting your fat dick in there and it scares the shit out of me. Pardon the term; probably the least sexy thing I could've said there."

"Don't apologize. I'm pretty scared of hurting you, too." I got back to munching.

"But then I think of that blissful look on Neevie's face when she had you deep inside her. What does she keep calling it? Oh, yeah: her 'sacred core'. And I wonder what it must really feel like."

"Don't overhype it," I warned. "Neevie may be the Anal Queen of the BTC, and you may end up being a one-and-done. I'd like to think my cockhead pinging off your cervix may still be your ultimate of ultimate feelings."

"It IS a pretty amazing feeling."

"Wanna feel it now?"

"Uh-huh. But don't forget to take the plug out first."

I stuck my tongue against her clit and nodded my head rapidly up and down by way of answer. But then I also grabbed the disk on the end and gently pulled her plug out. We'd tried having sex one time with the plug still inside, but she simply didn't have enough room in her skinny body for both the plug AND my dick. Having learned that lesson, I was quick to set the hot pink silicone object aside and happily slid up her body to climb aboard.

Ten minutes later, I pulled my lips off my sweet Annabelle's and asked, quietly, "In or out?"

"Mmm, in..." she crooned, wrapping her legs around my waist and crossing her ankles for emphasis. "I wanna feel your essence leaking out of me all day."

I grinned and kissed her quickly. "Man, I love you."

She grinned right back and kissed me again as well. "I love you, too."

It was a different love than I felt for Naimh: less intense, less painful in her absence. But it was love nonetheless; of that, I had no doubt. I thrust a few more times, making sure to ping her cervix and really grind my pelvis down on her clit. And when she stiffened up and whimpered her orgasm, I slammed forward one final time and joined her.

I didn't get off her for a long while, enjoying the feel of her small body huddled underneath mine while we softly kissed. For someone who had initially been unable to share a bed with me (sleeping on the other side of the bed in Tahoe while I'd spooned Mari), time and practice had made her a lot more comfortable with it. Nowadays she fell asleep with her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. And holding each other close like this in the post-orgasmic glow had become quite the familiar routine. In fact, I dare say she enjoyed holding me like this, feeling my weight on top of her even more than going after a creampie. Matty's Cumslut tended to come out when there were other girls around, but when it was just the two of us lately, she seemed to always be answering "in" and never "out".

But I couldn't lie on top of her forever. Eventually, I started to go soft and we had to actually, y'know... breathe... So we stopped making out and I finally rolled off. Afterwards, we got up, went through our morning routine, and Belle dressed in day clothes she'd stored in my closet for this very purpose. We kissed as she went out the front door.

An hour later, Alice greeted me with a fist bump and flopped onto the couch. She grabbed her controller while I fired up GT2. But instead of grabbing my controller and joining her, I settled onto my knees in front of the couch.

My best friend frowned at me. "What are you doing?"

I grinned. Naimh had given me this idea when she gave me a blowjob during the football game last Sunday. "You drive. I'll eat."

At first Alice looked like she wanted to argue, but a second later, she caught herself, nodded thoughtfully at the novelty, and let me take her jeans off.

Twenty minutes later, she dared me to try and beat her time on the same course while she went down on me.

Spoiler alert: I couldn't beat it.

****

"I got you! I got you!" Alice proclaimed enthusiastically, but her mood was about to change.

"I got... What? No!" she exclaimed, mashing the buttons on her controller. "Wait-wait-wait-wait... FUCK! AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Tossing her controller onto the couch cushion beside her, Alice got off the couch and stomped away a few paces. Gently setting my own controller down on the floor in front of me, I interlaced my fingers behind my head and reclined against the backrest, a smug look on my face.

"TWO red shells? TWO?" Alice spat in disgust as she spun back to face me from halfway across the family room. "Like five fucking INCHES from the finish line?"

I shrugged. "You're getting awfully worked up over a simple game of Mario Kart."

"Auuugggh!!!" Alice threw up her hands and paced away from me again.

"A bet's a bet," I drawled nonchalantly.

"I know, I know," she seethed, still pacing. Facing away from me, she couldn't see the way I'd raised both hands and even now slowly lowered my fingers one at a time.

She turned back to face me while I still had both hands in the air, but had taken down all but my last two fingers. Frowning, she watched me mutter, "... two... one... and she's back."

Rolling her eyes, Alice returned to the couch in front of me. "Keep acting like you know everything about me and I'll stomp off and make you start your countdown again."

"A bet's a bet. 'Slave for Thirty Minutes' I believe was the wager?"

Rolling her eyes again, Alice sighed and gestured for me to get it over with. "You gonna pull down your shorts or order Slave Alice to do it for you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nuh-uh. Climb into my lap."

Alice frowned, not understanding.

"I'm serious. Straddle me right here. That's an order, slave."

I already knew my best friend wasn't some closet submissive who got off on being bossed around. If anything, she preferred to do the bossing around in our relationship, but she sighed and moved to sit in my lap with one knee to either side of me.

Holding up one finger, I waggled it almost threateningly in her face, stating, "You must remain silent until I tell you otherwise, understand? No snarky comments. No scoffs of disbelief. I'll allow certain unavoidable noises, but definitely no spoken words. Nod your head if you understand."

Pinching her lips, Alice definitely looked like she wanted to say a few choice words, but she swallowed them reluctantly and nodded her head.

I took a deep breath before beginning. The 'Slave for Thirty Minutes' bet had been Alice's idea. She'd beaten me twice in a row already and I was pretty sure she had an idea to make me start a backrub that would turn into a full-body rub with a Happy Ending. It wouldn't be the first time she'd wanted me to do something like that to her, and it was getting close to the time she was supposed to go home. I still had a date with Mari tonight, after all. But now that I'd won the race, I figured I could use the wager to my advantage.

"No speaking," I reminded her, emphasizing my order by touching my finger to her lips to keep her silent. Then, I took a deep breath, let my eyes roam up and down her athletically toned body, and slid both hands across her shoulders, down her sides, and finally grabbed meaty handfuls of her bare buttcheeks.

After I went down on her, Alice had never put her jeans back on. She put her panties back on, for sanitary reasons if nothing else, but she'd spent the majority of her time in my house wearing nothing but a t-shirt over her underwear.

First, I bunched up the back of the Korean girl's panties, tucking as much of the material into her ass crack to expose as much bare buttcheek skin as I could. Then I spent thirty seconds just grabbing, fondling, and playing with Alice's ass. This was unusual in and of itself, given that I'd spent years being "safe Matty" who would never reach out and grab a girl's ass uninvited. Most of the times I did so nowadays were during one sex act or another, like playing with a girl's buttcheeks while simultaneously eating her out.

Eventually, I reached underneath the back of Alice's t-shirt, sliding my right hand all the way up until I found the clasp to her bra. I deftly unhooked her with just my fingertips, having had a lot of practice by now. And as my compliant slave for the moment, she merely watched me through half-lidded eyes as I pulled the bra straps out through both shirt sleeves and off her arms, tucked the straps back in through the sleeves, and finally yanked the bra down the front of her chest and dropped it melodramatically onto the couch cushion beside us.

Alice had pretty big nipples, and in public she would often get self-conscious about them poking through her shirts. Whereas the other BTC girls, save Mari, would proudly show off their headlights and enjoy the extra attention, Alice wore bras that had built-in pads to specifically prevent that from happening, shunning the spotlight. Even today she wore a baggy comic book t-shirt rather than a form-fitting top like the other girls. I grabbed a chip clip from the bag of pretzels nearby and opened and closed the clip's "mouth" in front of her face. Alice's eyes went wide, perhaps afraid I was about to clamp my slave's nipples or something. But instead, I pulled the back of her t-shirt taut, clipped the material together so it wouldn't loosen, and delighted in the sight of the large dents she made in her tight t-shirt. At least I knew she wouldn't mind ME looking.