The Big Tits Club Ch. 25-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tempted as I was to reveal those puffy nipples in all their glory, I wasn't done playing with her yet. Reaching around for the back of her hem, I dragged the t-shirt up her body all the way up to the bottom of her boobs. But I didn't take the shirt off. Rather, I sagged against the backrest to give myself some extra viewing room, brought my hands around to the front of her t-shirt, and raised the hem up very slowly until I had about an inch of underboob exposed.

I stared in rapture at the creamy stripes of pale titflesh available to my view. Despite the "silence" warning, she couldn't help but giggle quietly at the way I stopped to gawk. Alice used to say the fact that I'd look at her this way was quite validating, and I definitely wanted her to feel validated at this moment. I let my thumbs trail across the twin creases where her titflesh met her chest, dragged the thumbnails forward down the underslope, across the bottom, and then started their upward journey as well. Without raising her shirt any higher, I let my thumbs glide all the way up and rub those puffy pink nipples I could feel but still not see. And she shivered and closed her eyes when I did so.

Alice's eyes were still closed when my lips met hers. She sighed happily at the touch and started kissing me back just as firmly as I was kissing her. I slid my hands off her tits and around to her back without removing them from inside her shirt. I brought our chests together, forcefully kissing her hard enough to make our heads turn while my tongue came out to play. And she moaned into my mouth while her pussy started grinding against the boner in my gym shorts.

I started helping her. Grabbing her ass and thrusting my pelvis up, I started dry humping her against my dick in a manner very much like the way Sam used to. I paused to rip off my shirt, separated our two bodies enough for me to finally pop the hem of her t-shirt over her breasts, and bent her backwards so I could start suckling one of those fat nipples in my mouth. Alice groaned and clutched my head to her breast while I nursed like a starving infant. I switched teats, motorboating my face in her melons for a bit in-between, and then reached up to grab both breasts in my hands while I started kissing her ferociously once again.

I never took her t-shirt off. From the time she'd arrived at my house to the time she left, it never came off her neck. The only time she even pulled her arms in through the sleeves came much, much later when she finally had to put her bra back on to go home. In the meantime, it stayed bunched up around her armpits, granting me access to her big D-cup sweater puppies, access I very much took advantage of for the thirty minutes she remained my slave.

Presently, I pushed her backwards and ordered, "Stand up and take off your panties."

Breathing heavily, Alice did as ordered, dismounting the couch and bending over to slide her panties down her legs, tossing them aside. I stood up as well, dropping my shorts and boxers to the floor, leaving me buck naked and her with just that t-shirt tightly bunched up around her armpits. And then in a sudden rush, I bent forward, put my shoulder into the Korean girl's midsection, and flung her like a rag doll over my shoulder while standing up. She squealed in response and I spanked her butt, declaring loudly, "SILENCE, slave!"

Alice giggled and couldn't quite remain silent. But she let me carry her like a caveman out of the family room, up the stairs, and into my bedroom. She shrieked when I tossed her bodily onto my bed. And she didn't resist when I climbed straight onto her chest, my knees parked to either side of her shoulders and my big dick waving right in front of her face.

"Suck me, slave," I ordered while grabbing her head in my hands.

Alice's dark eyes flashed with little lightning bolts of energy as she opened her mouth and allowed me to thrust myself inside. She didn't resist as I yanked her head back and forth to meet my equal and opposite pumping motions, making little "glumph-glumph-glumph" sounds with her throat. But I didn't fuck her face for very long. After only a couple of minutes, I slithered my way down her body, pausing to nurse at both big breasts along the way. I caressed as much of her beautiful naked body as I could, appreciating her toned physique. She wasn't quite as curvaceous as Sam, Mari, or Naimh, but she was certainly more muscular than Zofi's waifish form. She had a body I wanted to try fucking for HOURS with, if and when she ever let me finally do it with her. And it was with that idea in mind that I parked my face between her thighs, ate her out until she ALMOST had an orgasm, and then climbed back up her body and laid my throbbing hard erection into the furrow of her pussy.

Alice gasped feeling the sex-on-sex contact. My cockhead was about three inches too high for penetration; but I was still in the vicinity enough to make her think about it. I kissed her again, interlacing my fingers through hers and pinning her hands back against the mattress a couple of feet behind her head. And after digging my toes and knees into my sheets, I started to dry-fuck her.

Clenching my abs, I kept my weight down to really make her clit feel every inch of cock rubbing against it, from mushroom head to root and then all the way back down. She whimpered and wriggled beneath me, but only with her upper body. She raised her legs and wrapped them around my lower back to help press her clit against me, and her lower body remained relatively still, trapped as it was beneath the majority of my weight. And with my hands pinning hers back she was basically helpless to resist me.

"I could fuck you slave. You know it and I know it. We both know I'd never rape you, but if I pulled my dick down another inch or so on the downswing and adjusted the angle of my hips," I said moving into position to do just that as I slid myself across her channel, "it would be so simple for me to slide my schlong into my slave's sweet unspoiled snatch."

She was tempted, I could tell, but at the same time, Alice was enjoying this part too much as well. She was close to climax, and for a moment the thought crossed my mind, How AWESOME would it be for her to orgasm right at the moment of losing her virginity? Wait for her to start cumming, push myself into her while she's thrashing beneath me, and then she'll kiss me and thank me for making it perfect.

Just for a moment.

True, Alice might ultimately be okay with such a method of deflowering, but doing so would still be the definition of non-consensual, and we both knew I wasn't going to do that. Instead, I rutted away at her, really going to town on her clit until she finally stopped thrashing, arched her back, and bucked her pelvis into mine while letting out an ear-piercing shriek that certainly violated the "silence" rule.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

I stopped humping her then, going still and keeping my weight on my pelvic bone against her clit. When her body collapsed, her legs dropped down, and her voice died out, I let go of her hands and instead caressed her sweaty, naked body while kissing her neck, her jaw, and ultimately her lips.

Crooning in post-orgasmic ecstasy, Alice wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me back fervently. But she had to pull away to pant for breath a moment later, eyes swirling around a bit like loose marbles in her head until she finally came back to earth, my room, and me.

Taking a deep breath, I gathered myself for what came next. Although I hadn't cum, I wasn't particularly interested in cumming either. I'd gotten this far with her for a purpose, and it was time for me to carry out the rest of my plan.

Still, Alice's hot naked body was beneath mine, and I couldn't help reaching up and palming her tits while I remained on top of her. In a way, I willed her to understand my true feelings for her through my grip. And after waiting for her to get her focus back and finally look me straight in the eyes, I spoke in a firm voice...

"Alice... you're a fucking idiot."

She blinked twice before her eyes got big in shock at what I'd said. But just when she furrowed her eyebrows and started to say something, I pressed my index finger to her lips.

"Silence... slave," I cautioned.

Alice pursed her lips, narrowed her eyes, and looked at me in confusion. I didn't blame her. The statement had come out of nowhere for her. But the words I'd chosen had been on my mind for some time already.

She had come over to my house more than two hours earlier, and while we'd given each other orgasms playing those first few games of GT2, our remaining time had been spent almost entirely platonically. We'd ribbed each other good-naturedly about each other's gaming skills, depending on who won what. We'd talked a little bit about schoolwork. We ordered pizza for lunch. And we even chatted a bit about what Naimh must be up to today being grounded at home.

But when I made a comment about playing video games with the rest of my "dates" this weekend, Alice had made a sarcastic remark that stuck with me about twenty minutes ago.

She'd spat, "Please. A horny teenage boy like you playing video games with fucking gorgeous babes like the BTC? The only reason you and I are still gaming is because I've always been unsexy Alice in your Friend Zone."

I'd paused the game immediately and exclaimed, "Wait, WHAT?"

She'd waved me off dismissively. "Let's face it. I've never been the super sexy one of the group. I'm probably the LEAST sexy in the group, and that's fine. That's been my choice. It makes total sense that I get the least physical attention. You and me? THIS is who we are." She held up the controller for emphasis.

"Alice... I didn't know--"

"Forget it. We're gaming," she'd cut me off and unpaused the game.

I'd paused the game again. "Alice, I'm serious."

"I said forget it." She'd resumed the game, and from her tone I'd already known I wasn't going to get anywhere with her immediately. But that didn't mean I'd actually forgotten it.

She was my slave for thirty minutes (excuse me, about fifteen minutes remaining now). And by rule (even if it was only a rule between friends), she couldn't dismiss me so easily anymore. So now I repeated the words I had said then.

"You're a fucking idiot."

Again, she looked like she wanted to say something, but I kept my finger on her lips until she settled down.

"You're my friend, and in a lot of ways you've been my best friend for years, my best buddy. I've always been honest with you and that isn't going to change now. So you can believe me when I say, 'YOU ARE SEXY.' You're beautiful, and you're sexy, and can you fucking FEEL how hard my dick is right now? Do you have ANY idea how much I'm dying inside wanting to just slide it into your buttery cunt right now?"

She whimpered and looked like she wanted to say something again, but I kept the finger down on her lips.

"Yes, I like playing video games with you. I've always liked playing video games with you. If one of the other girls enjoyed video games as much as we do, I'd honestly play video games with them, too, because video games are just plain fun. Don't ever think we play video games because you're not worthy of fucking or some such bullshit. You ARE worthy of fucking, and I'll be happy to fuck you silly whenever you're ready."

I took a deep breath, kept grinding my dick against her pussy a bit, and squeezed her tits. "You have an amazing body that gets me horny at the mere sight of it, alright? Yeah, you don't wear a ton of makeup or put your hair into fancy up-dos because that's not you. I wouldn't want you to change yourself for the sake of fashion. You're my Alice, my best bud, just the way you are. It's a fucking cliché, but it's true. If you showed up one day out of the blue with inch-thick makeup on your face and freshly-styled salon hair, and then sweetly asked me to escort you out on a fancy date and ultimately take your virginity, I'd wonder what the hell you did with the REAL Alice, say 'no', and tell you to come back and ask me again when you were ready to be yourself."

Alice frowned and looked scared all of a sudden. "You'd actually say no?"

I let go of her boob and shushed her again. And with a shrug, I nodded and replied honestly, "Yeah, under those conditions, I'd say no. Doing it like that wouldn't be 'us'. It wouldn't feel right. It would feel like you were pretending to be something you're not."

"Gorgeous like Neevie."

I pushed my finger down a little harder on her lips. Alice rolled her eyes and glared at me, but I waited her out until she settled down.

"Look, I don't take one look at you and immediately think, 'SEX, SEX, I wanna fuck that!' Yes, I immediately think that when I see Neevie, because... well... I've ALWAYS thought that when I see Neevie; that's our relationship. To be perfectly honest, we don't really do much with each other except fuck each other's brains out. You and me? Our relationship isn't based on sex."

"It's based on video games, apparently."

I sighed, rolled off her, and propped my head up with one elbow. Giving up on keeping her silent, I shrugged and remarked, "There are worse things to base a relationship on. It's what we've always meant to each other. You're my friend, and you've always been my friend, even if you happen to have boobs."

Alice smirked and rolled herself onto her side to mirror me. "And you're my friend, even if you happen to have a dick."

"Convenient, that, to be friends with a dude, if getting uncomplicated orgasms is your goal."

"True. But it also seems like finding convenient pussies to get uncomplicated ejaculations is your priority nowadays. Squeaky wheel gets the grease? She who gives it up the most often gets the... grease... or something. Isn't that basically why you and Neevie are together now?"

I frowned. "Are you jealous of my relationship with Neevie?"

"No, of course not," she replied automatically with a dismissive wave. "You two make a good couple. I'm happy for you."

"I smell a 'but' coming..."

Alice took a deep breath. "But I can't help wondering if things might've turned out differently had I been more willing to have sex with you back when this all started."

I sighed. "I never wanted you to feel pressured to have sex with me."

She gave me a skeptical look. "I already AM feeling pressured. This isn't a new phenomenon. I told you way back months ago that once somebody broke the barrier, I'd feel... obligated... to put out for you just to keep up."

"You know I'd never obligate you."

She shook her head. "Maybe not, but the pressure to 'keep up' is still there. Or are you saying the ones who fuck you the most don't get the bulk of your attention?"

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Sex sells, I won't deny that. It's no secret that I love tits. If you were to start wearing low-cut tops and bending over at the waist a little more often around me, I'd unavoidably stare a little more often in response. And... well... I'll admit that when I'm feeling fucking horny and really want to just drive my dick into a willing pussy, I'm going to look first for one of the girls who'll actually LET me drive my dick into them. I guess the question is: Is that who you really want to be?"

"No, of course not," she replied reflexively, but then sighed and made a face. "Well, maybe... I just... I mean I see how happy being in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with Neevie makes you. I see the way your relationship with Belle has grown ever since you got the 'little sister' thing out of the way and became intimate. For years, I was your best friend. But now? I mean... a relationship based on video games works fine when you're twelve, y'know? We're not twelve anymore, Matty."

"And you think we need a relationship based on sex now instead?"

"Would that really be so bad?"

I frowned. There was actual longing in her voice, and now I started to wonder if Alice's feelings of being pressured to have sex with me weren't the issue, but rather her feelings of wanting to have sex with me that were the cause of her angst and the resulting personality conflict. I pushed myself up to a sitting position and crossed my legs. "What are you saying?"

"We're not twelve anymore," she repeated, also sitting up and crossing her legs opposite me. While her t-shirt had remained bunched up beneath her armpits, it now fell down, covering her nudity. She bent forward, planting her elbows on her knees, interlacing her fingers in front of her mouth, and setting her chin on both thumbs. "And I think I'm having a bit of an identity crisis about that."

"So it seems."

Alice furrowed her eyebrows and stared down at the empty space of bedspread between us. "You've been my best friend since seventh grade: we played games together, we played sports together, we read comic books together. That was our thing together. Doing all that stuff let me be with my best friend. When all the other girls around me, the BTC included, got into hair and makeup and clothes and all that shit, I was happy I didn't get caught up in it. Waste of time, waste of money, right? I mean, you never seemed to care that I didn't dress in revealing clothing or put on lipstick. I watched all those other boys turn into drooling dweebs when I started growing a pair of breasts, but you didn't. You told me my value to you wasn't based on my physical attributes."

"It didn't. It still doesn't."

She shook her head sadly. "We're not twelve anymore, Matty. You said it yourself: sex sells. There's a reason why you're Neevie's boyfriend now."

I grimaced. "So you ARE feeling jealous of the time I spend with her?"

"NO," Alice insisted, opening her hands and thrusting them at me in frustration that I wasn't getting it. "This is NOT about Neevie. It's about ME."

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to follow here. Really, I am."

Alice huffed, stared away from me, and then put her chin back on her thumbs. When she had re-gathered herself, she began, "I appreciate you being my best friend. You made me feel comfortable in my own skin at a time when my hormones were going crazy and I was going through all these physical changes that freaked me out. If it wasn't for you, I think I would have turned out to be a very different person. I might've stopped playing video games or sports and gotten sucked into the makeup and clothes crowd trying to fit in. I don't think I would've had the kind of self-confidence I have today if it wasn't for you."

I frowned. "Your words are saying thank you, but your tone sounds pretty regretful."

"I've spent years being 'Matty's best friend'. Belle and Mari have always been BFFs. Sam and Zofi have always been together. You and I were the third pair in the BTC. The other girls have always offered to help me with my makeup and update my wardrobe from jeans and baggy t-shirts, and I look back and wonder if I shouldn't have taken them up on those offers. I wonder if I turned them down because I worried that turning into a girly-girl would've changed the way you thought of me. I got a ton of one-on-one time with you over the years because of our shared love of video games and comic books. I mean, if you wanted to hang out with girly-girls, you had plenty of opportunity with the BTC. But you chose to hang out with ME instead, and that was precious to me."

"I would have loved hanging out with you no matter what kind of clothing you wore."

"Maybe when we were twelve, but not anymore. Sam bends over, her scoop-neck sweater dips down, and all of a sudden I'm invisible."

I winced. "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel invisible."

Alice reached forward and bopped my forehead. "You really do apologize too much."

I resisted the urge to say "I'm sorry" again.

Taking a deep breath, Alice shook her head and said, "I know I can't compete with sex goddesses like Neevie and Sam. Not even Belle, Zofi, or Mari, really."