The Big Tits Club Ch. 27-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least the tinted windows helped cut down on clarity and we kept our clothes on so nobody got a free peek at my girlfriend's tits or anything, although they might've gotten a good look at my naked ass as I humped away at her. Whatever. The whole school already knew we were fucking.

We made it back to our friends with just enough time to actually eat our lunches. Sam was still quiet, but cordial enough. Having my hot Irish girlfriend trying to literally bond our two bodies together side-by-side was plenty distracting, although the way Sam kept glancing over it did make me wonder if Zofi had been telling the truth about Sam not being jealous over my relationship with Naimh.

After school, Naimh came straight over to my house and we fucked like bunnies the whole afternoon. She ended up getting a full trifecta, if not quite in order. I blasted deep in her pussy first. We got about twenty minutes of homework done before she started a round that ended with an anal injection. We took a shower together and did another hour of work. And in the end we just sixty-nined until she swallowed my load, saying she wouldn't have time for her hair to dry after another shower before she returned home to her parents.

I headed over to Belle's house to make dinner, where she teased me about walking funny. Between Sam's five-miler and Naimh's sexual marathon, I was feeling pretty gaunt. So we filled me up with carbs for energy and protein for muscle recovery, exchanged a quick kiss that her dad tried to not really notice, and I headed back to my house.

Sam would be coming over around seven.

****

Alone in my house, I sat silently in the living room awaiting the ring of the doorbell. No TV, no video games, nothing to read. I was lost in thought, wondering why I felt bothered so much.

By any impartial judgment, I was overreacting to what ultimately was no big deal. The Saturday night "date" was a non-starter. A week ago, Sam had come over to chat with Mother and not have sex with me on a night when Naimh had already fucked my brains out. Yesterday we'd gone for a run together and not had sex. And the sum total of these two occasions when a hot girl decided to not have sex with me for her own reasons somehow had me freaking out. It wasn't like we'd even gone a very long time without any sexual contact. She'd fucked me on Wednesday and blown me on Friday. So why the hell was I freaking out?

Was my life so perfect that even the smallest speed bump had me on edge?

Was my life TOO perfect so that the slightest imbalance had me panicking that the house of cards of my current sex life was about to come crashing down?

Yeah, maybe that made a little more sense.

Let's get real: I was a horny young male regularly ejaculating into and all over six beautiful busty bisexual babes, several who had a thing for eating creampies. This was NOT an ordinary teenage sex life. There was no way it could last forever. It had to end eventually.

But can you really blame me for hoping it would last a little longer?

A phrase Alice had said to me Saturday morning stuck in my head: The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's a metaphor to convey the idea that whoever complains is more likely to receive attention. At the time, Alice had used it to express that whichever girl invited me into her pussy got the most attention, whereas a less demonstrative girl like herself felt relegated and ignored.

In this case, the metaphor wasn't about sex. Rather, my relationships with five of the BTC girls felt smooth and hummed along without any "squeaks". I mean, stuff was going on with each of them, but at least I had no fear of suddenly losing what we had. Alice was searching for her next evolution beyond "Matty's Video Game Buddy". Belle loved me but simultaneously felt the need to stretch her wings and explore the world before settling down. Mari was coming to grips with her past traumas and embracing her inner sex goddess. Zofi was seeking to prove her heterosexuality to her parents, and quite possibly, to herself. And Naimh was embracing all the pleasure, excitement, and angst of new love.

My relationship with Sam, however, was "squeaking", and I didn't know why. What was Sam going through right now? Was it as simple as setting herself free of parental expectations to become the next doctor in the family tree? Maybe I was being self-centered, her current mental anguish had absolutely nothing to do with me, and this request to explain herself was simply a friend making himself one more burden than she needed right now. Maybe I would have been better off trusting her to sort out her issues on her own and recognize that if she needed my help with anything, she could and would ask.

But maybe her issues DID have something to do with me, and if so, wouldn't everything be better if I nipped the problem in the bud before it exploded into something bigger and worse?

Maybe it really WAS more than what it seemed, and she really WAS tired of me splitting my attention amongst six girls. Hadn't she always said she wanted to be the guy's "favorite"? What if she didn't want to deal with watching Naimh become my love bunny and was cutting her losses to go pursue some other guy?

What if the Saturday night "date" WASN'T a non-starter? What if this third-year law student was some chiseled hunk with an incredible six-pack, strong jawline, and the kind of warm eyes a girl could lose herself in?

What if I was about to become the kind of clingy overbearing boy who drove away a pretty girl with his own neuroses?

Maybe I was scared that the status quo was a delicate balancing act of the BTC represented by a circular plate held up by six separate poles around its circumference, and the loss of even one of the poles, while not immediately fatal on its own, would still unbalance the plate, shift the amount of weight required by the other five to support, and ultimately lead to the entire thing's downfall.

Maybe I was a straight-A student overreacting to a B-plus on the most recent AP Physics midterm.

Maybe I was a six-wheel off-road vehicle where even one of those wheels out of alignment could plunge me off a cliff to my complete and utter doom.

For the moment, I could say my relationships with the other five girls would be just fine. But Sam?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The doorbell rang.

****

What happened next surprised the hell out of me. And if it surprised me, you can bet it surprised the hell out of her. I didn't plan it, and didn't even consciously realize I was doing it until I'd already done it.

I just... I MISSED her. I really can't explain it any better than that. It's ridiculous, of course. I'd seen her at school only hours earlier, and yet it felt like the Sam that I knew, the Sam who had taken my virginity, the Sam that I had such strong feelings for... I hadn't seen HER in more than a week. And for some reason I couldn't completely explain, I was scared I'd never see her ever again.

But then she was there on my front porch. When I opened the door, SHE was there. Not the simulacrum that had gone running with me and scoffed at my lack of distance-running fitness. Not the facsimile that had gone through the motions at school. When she first saw my face and looked up into my eyes, the REAL Sam was in there, genuinely happy to see me.

The next thing I knew the back of Sam's head was pressed up against the door from the force of my kiss. At least the front door was closed. I don't remember doing it, but there was no mistaking that she was pressed against the inside of the door while we made out like the world was about to end. The passion of my kiss swept both of us away, and to my everlasting joy when I finally realized what I'd started, it was to realize she was kissing me back just as hard as I was kissing her.

My hands slid into the back of the comfortable workout pants she'd worn for the visit, the elastic band giving me no resistance as I grabbed big handfuls of her bare buttcheeks while she moaned into my mouth. But I couldn't get the leverage I needed, so a second later I yanked them out of her pants and grabbed the backs of her thighs instead. My leg muscles were still sore from yesterday's run, but I ignored the pain as I scooped her body up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She quickly crossed her ankles behind my butt and used her increased leverage to really drive her tongue down into my mouth. And then I was walking us away from the front door and into the living room.

I almost didn't make it. Seriously, my legs HURT, but through sheer willpower I fought through the burn and managed to stagger all the way over to the sofa and plant her on her back across it. Sam broke the kiss and squealed as she felt herself falling. But once we landed on the cushions, she grabbed my head and started making out with me again. My left foot was still on the floor, so the angle wasn't great, but I managed to adjust my right knee and shift my weight so that my throbbing erection was right on top of her clit, and purely on instinct I started to grind my bone right down on her.

No words were spoken, from either of us. I could scarcely believe that we'd gone straight to this position, and I was afraid if I did so much as speak her name that I'd somehow break the spell. I couldn't tell if she was like-minded, but she never said a word either. Still, I could tell from the fire in her eyes and the pain immediately behind them that she suddenly NEEDED me inside her. And with both of us on the same wavelength, I was quick to stand my left foot up on the floor and push up with my right knee to give her enough room to start shoving down her workout pants while I started fiddling with my cargo pants as well.

There was no further foreplay. She managed to kick off her shoes and pull one leg free of her workout pants while I didn't get any further than getting my cargo pants and boxers down to my ankles. It was a little awkward at first, but once she got both legs wrapped around my midsection, I notched my fat dick at her soaking wet entrance and pushed.

She stared up at me from about a foot away, eyes glowing amber with an extra lightning bolt that flashed through her irises at the moment of penetration.

I saw true love in her eyes in that moment, or at least what I believed to be true love. And then she yanked my head down to hers so we could resume kissing while I swiftly buried every last inch inside her, down to the root.

"Ohmigawd... Matty..." she finally spoke, her voice a whimper of longing and need. Her hands slid up the back of my shirt, stroking my spine before clutching my shoulders from behind as I started a familiar rhythm.

In.

Out.

Deep.

And back.

I kissed my way down her neck and moaned into her shoulder. She clutched me tightly, fingers digging into my skin as if afraid I'd evaporate if she didn't hold on tight enough. I dropped my own hands back down to her juicy asscheeks, digging in equally hard and yanking her body against mine as I started to savagely fuck her.

"Matty..." she whined again, and it sounded like she was crying.

I stopped fucking her and turned my head to find that yes, sure enough, there were tears streaming down her face. I pressed my pelvic bone up against her clit, making her gasp. And I stayed there, just sort of lightly waggling my weight on that single point of contact while I extended my neck to kiss away her tears.

The words came unbidden, from the bottom of my soul. "I love you, Sam."

Her eyes flashed as she looked straight into mine. Suddenly she looked terrified again, but I didn't ask for a return answer.

I loved her.

I did.

I didn't want to lose her. I couldn't lose her. But it wasn't just fear of loss.

I LOVED her.

And whether or not she loved me in return, it was enough. I kissed her again, and she whimpered into my mouth for just a moment before yanking one arm out from underneath the back of my shirt, wrapping it around the back of my head instead, and kissing me once again like the world was about to end.

Eventually though, we had to break for air. She cooed into my ear and now wrapped both arms behind my neck. Holding me close, Sam was the first to re-start our fucking motions, using the sofa cushion springiness to pump her pussy a few inches back before thrusting herself up to swallow up the same length and then some.

I panted into the empty space to the left side of her head off the edge of the sofa, my chest crushing her tits between us. I found that I'd started holding her shoulders somewhere in the middle of all that kissing, and now used them as leverage to retract my dick until I was almost all the way out and then yank our bodies back together again with long, powerful thrusts. Her head jerked with each impact, causing her chin to thrust up into the air. She gasped at each incredible sensation, groaning her pleasure as I continued to pound away at her pussy.

"Matty... Matty... Matty..." she began to moan, a steady chant that made my name an exclamation of joy. And after I changed up the rhythm to pause and really grind my pelvis against her clit at the top of each long hammering stroke, she clutched my body with all four limbs and started screaming her first release.

There were many more where that came from.

After Sam recovered from her orgasm, she seemed energized by a surge of new adrenaline. Wrapping me up with all four limbs again, she rolled us off the sofa, causing me to yelp in surprise as I suddenly felt first my legs and then my ass hit the floor, followed quickly by my upper torso sliding like an avalanche from the slopes of the sofa cushions. At least I was able to arch my back and control the descent a little. Our loins were never disengaged, and in the end Sam was still riding me cowgirl-style.

She bared her teeth like a tigress, her amber eyes glittering as she ripped her sweater over her head and reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. In mere moments, my Aphrodite was gloriously naked on top of me save for her workout pants and her panties still bunched up around her right leg below the knee. Not caring about those one whit, she planted her hands on my chest and started riding me like a bucking bronco, powerfully taking charge to tame the beast while I fought to not be tamed and fucked back just as hard as she was fucking me. My ass would feel the effects of banging off the floor tomorrow, and my quads burned like my blood had been set on fire. But the moment demanded nothing less than everything I could possibly give.

My right thumb found its way between us and I started rubbing her clit. At the same time, my left hand snaked up her torso before grabbing one of her massive tits, squeezing the melon and pinching the nipple. Sam grabbed my hand and pulled it even higher so that she could pop two of my fingers into her mouth. She sucked on my digits like they were my dick instead, her tongue licking and her lips caressing. But then she also bit down gently and grinned when I bucked a little harder up into her pussy.

Within minutes, she was on her way to a second orgasm. The inferno inside her pussy had become the boiler of a steam engine while every thrust of my cock shoveled in more and more coal. And as she started racing up that peak, Sam dropped her chest down over my face, grabbed my head with both hands, and used her grip to hump her body even faster than before. I could scarcely breathe, suffocated as I was by her ample titflesh. But if a man were truly killed by Venus herself with her massive tits the certified cause of death, it would not be a life wasted.

Fortunately, I didn't die. Hell, I grabbed onto the sides of her big boobs and crushed them even tighter against my cheeks. When I heard her start screaming, I grabbed her naked asscheeks instead and hammered her poor body against my pistoning prick even faster. And I was rewarded with her orgasmic shrieks echoing throughout the cavernous walls of my big empty house.

I felt like I could fuck for hours. Now that I stopped to think about it, my actual girlfriend had already attempted Death By Fucking today and drained me practically dry. But I knew I had at least one more load left in me, even if it took forever to finally get it out. The point is, despite all the pleasure filling my brain, I felt no immediate need to cum.

My legs, however, felt like they were about to fall off. I had planted my feet flat on the floor and used my glutes and abs to really drive my dick upward into Sam's sweet snatch. But now I rolled us back over so that I was once again on top. And although the movement dislodged our bodies for the first time in forever, her pussy was gaping wide open and it was an easy matter to slam myself back in.

Now it was her turn to feel the rug burn, but if she cared she didn't show it. After ripping my shirt off, I rutted in and out of her clenching cunt, pounded that pussy, and thwacked her tight twat. Now it was my turn to moan her name in ecstasy, to express my utter bliss by chanting, "Saaam! Saaam! Saaam!"

Having spent the first part of this floor fuck staring up at my body heaving above her, Sam now hooked her hands behind my shoulders and pulled me down so that we were crushed chest-to-chest once more. She bit my ear and growled, "Fill me, Matty. Fuck me and fill me. I wanna feel your baby batter swimming around the inside of my womb. I wanna feel your hot sperm drowning me from the within. Fuck me, Matty! Fuck me! I need it!!! I need you! I can't stay away from you! I LOVE YOU, MATTY! FILL ME, MATTY! FILL ME AND LOVE ME, MATTY! I NEED YOU! I LOVE YOU! MAAAATTTTTTYYYYY!!!!"

Sam's third climax triggered mine. I'd dropped my hands back down to her ass, crashing our two bodies together with a violent energy. One moment I was pounding away at her, getting closer to the mountaintop but not quite there yet. The next moment her scream of ecstasy acted like a detonator for mine. And suddenly I was filling her just like she wanted, unleashing the deluge deep within her insides as we bucked and moaned and thrashed right there on the floor of my living room.

"MAAAATTTTTTYYYYY!!!!" she howled again.

"SSSSSAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!" I howled right with her.

Three more times, I pulled back a few inches and thrust forward to try and cram myself just another half inch deeper into my lover's body. She held me close, clutching me to her chest with her fingers once again digging into my skin as if afraid I'd evaporate if she didn't hold on tight enough. I gripped her asscheeks, pinning our two bodies together as humanly close as they could be. And even when I had nothing left to give her, I found that I didn't want to relax my grip.

Neither did she. If anything, Sam managed to tighten her grip while also tugging down with her calves, wrapping me up with all four limbs in a physical promise to never let me go.

My voice came back to me, my forehead on the floor as I mumbled softly, "I love you, Sam. Please don't leave me."

She pressed her cheek against mine, panting for breath. Her right hand slid a little higher to rub the back of my head as she replied, "I love you, too. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just don't LEAVE me."

"I'm not... I mean I wasn't..." She started crying, and I picked my head up to look down at her gorgeous face. Leaning my weight onto my left elbow, I used my right thumb to brush a tear away from her cheek. She stared up at me, eyes large and luminous and shining in the light from the lamp on the side table. Despite all of the passionate pleasure and love we'd just shared, she looked... sad. And after a long minute of staring up at me, she furrowed her eyebrows and explained, "I wasn't leaving you."

I arched an eyebrow. "I smell a 'but' coming."

She sighed and shook her head. "I don't have time to be your girlfriend."

I frowned. "I thought you didn't WANT to be my girlfriend."