The Big Tits Club Ch. 27-28

Story Info
Safe.
19.9k words
4.84
76.6k
87

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- CHAPTER 27: Safe --

****

"Ask Matty. He knows," Mari sobbed as she curled back into a ball and buried her head beneath my pillow. Soft crying noises, while muffled, were still audible. She was otherwise fairly calm now, a drastic improvement from the way things had been a while ago. But it had taken us ten minutes just to get to this point.

At first, Mari had gone insane, thrashing out at both me AND Belle until we just backed five feet away from her and gave her space. Her heart had suddenly started racing -- I could feel it pounding both beneath my chest and pulsing from her core as her colon clamped down around my imbedded cock, making it difficult for me to even pull out. The longer it took me to withdraw, the more hysterical she became.

Mari had been sweating like crazy, and not just from our recent athletic shagging. Her eyes were wild, and she squeezed her own head between her hands while screaming at the top of her lungs. I was surprised Mother didn't come banging down the door. I had to believe she wasn't home yet.

But just as suddenly as she'd started screaming, Mari stopped. She then curled into a fetal position, sobbing inconsolably but refusing to let either of us come near her. Finally she went quiet but catatonic, unresponsive to any of our concerned questions. It was only when Belle grabbed my spare fleece blanket, wrapped it around Mari's naked body, tucked her in, and kissed her shoulder tenderly did Mari finally open her eyes and look at us with any semblance of reasonable awareness.

Still, Mari quickly turned away and started crying again.

Conscious of our nudity and recognizing that the mood wasn't exactly conducive to remaining so, I grabbed a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt for Belle. So clad, Belle sat back down on the bed and began stroking Mari's back through the blanket, just to sort of let her know she was there. I sat down in the desk chair.

Eventually, though, Mari finally opened her eyes and looked at us.

Belle leaned over and looked down at her best friend with obvious concern. "Hey... you okay?"

Heartbroken, Mari shook her head in the negative.

"What happened? I... please... help us understand."

"Ask Matty. He knows," Mari sobbed as she curled back into a ball and buried her head beneath my pillow. Soft crying noises, while muffled, were still audible.

Belle's eyes instantly went to me. At first, she frowned. How could -I- possibly know anything SHE didn't already know. She was Mari's BFF, wasn't she? But Belle's jealous curiosity lasted in her gaze for only a second, replaced by genuine concern and a sincere interest in doing whatever she needed to make Mari feel better.

Seated in the desk chair, I took a deep breath and began, "I don't know all the details. But... when all of us were younger--"

Mari started moaning, held the pillow tighter over her head, and started shuddering on the bed. Belle quickly went back to her, and Mari poked her head out long enough to mumble, "I don't wanna hear it again."

"Okay, okay. We don't have to talk about it," Belle assured her.

"No," Mari disagreed. But a moment later, she took a deep, shuddering breath, and said, "Just get it over with. You need to know."

Belle looked up at me and I winced, torn between giving Belle the information she needed and further traumatizing Mari. Jerking a thumb toward the door, I offered, "Maybe we should go outside?"

Mari's hand shot out and gripped Belle's wrist tight. Belle glanced up at me and muttered, "Guess that answers that."

Grimacing, I said gently to Mari, "I'll keep it brief."

Mari swallowed thickly and nodded, staring at me through tear-streaked eyes.

"Long story short: Mari wasn't actually a virgin when we had our date last month," I explained.

Belle's eyes got BIG as she recognized the implications.

I didn't feel the need to elaborate. "He was an uncle of sorts. Mari grew up with him. Trusted him. She started sprouting... The guy groomed her and... yeah..."

Mari mumbled quietly, "He said I had a body built for sex. He kept saying it, actually. Blamed me for being so irresistible he couldn't control himself."

I winced, now realizing where everything had gone wrong; those had been MY words less than ten minutes ago. I took a deep breath, and when it became clear Mari wasn't going to be any more forthcoming, I looked at Belle and finished, "Mari told her dad she'd been raped, but rather than call the cops he just made the guy leave the country. She hasn't seen him since. That's basically all I've got."

Belle pondered that and stroked Mari's cheek. "That's why you were always covering up your body when I told you to be proud of your growing curves. I was so jealous of you, and you wanted to make them go away."

Mari sniffled, closed her eyes, and tried to hide under the pillow again. Belle looked up at me.

I exhaled slowly. "She started eating a ton, gained a lot of weight in eighth grade. I mean, the signs were there if we'd known to look for them."

Shaking her head, Belle stroked Mari's cheek again and sighed, "I wish you'd have told me. I mean, I get why you didn't, but I could've helped you through that period. It certainly explains why you never took any interest in boys."

Mari shook her head. "Always scared of boys. Didn't feel safe. Not... well... not until Matty." Raising her gaze to my face, she reached a hand out towards me.

I quickly slid off the desk chair and knelt on the floor beside the bed. Then, I took Mari's hand in between both of my own and kissed it.

"I've always felt safe with you," she murmured with a small smile.

"And I'd like to make sure you keep feeling that way," I replied warmly.

She reached her other hand out to me, and I elevated so she could wrap both arms around my neck. My Latina angel drew me close so we could tenderly kiss, just a small one, and then she disengaged so we could hug tightly instead.

"Thank you, Matty," she whimpered softly. "Thank you for making me feel safe."

I rubbed her back, replying warmly, "Always, Angel. Always."

****

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. But instead of letting my dick withdraw from her throat, she followed me down, keeping her plump lips wrapped tightly around the very base of my shaft.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the dark-haired head staying at full depth in my lap. Mari looked up at me, her warm, liquid eyes bright and welcoming in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat before pulling all the way up and popping off the top.

"Good morning," my luscious Latina angel greeted genially. Morning sunlight from the window bathed her in a golden glow. While it would be fair to say I had always thought of Naimh as the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen, Mari was certainly a beautiful young woman in her own right, most especially when she smiled. It just seemed like there had been so few genuine smiles over the years that I'd associated her reserved, almost nervous expression as the default image of Mari in my mind. But she was smiling now.

"Mmm, good morning," I replied before glancing down at my right shoulder, where Mari's best friend was still tucked into the crook of my arm although facing away, her cheek pillowed on my bicep. Despite my sudden jerk, my baby Belle remained fast asleep.

In the meantime, Mari took one more lengthy lick down the full length of my cock from balls to tip, and then she crawled up my body, straddled my hips, and elevated my cock. She had just enough room to do so without disturbing Belle's slumber, although from what I anticipated she'd start doing, I didn't know how much longer that might last.

My eyelids fluttered as I absorbed the pleasure of Mari's sweet, buttery pussy sinking down my erect flagpole. A good night's sleep with my warm body wrapped around her from behind had apparently done wonders for her sense of peace, any traces of last night's visit back to memories of an old trauma now gone.

For now.

Even as I watched this beautiful young woman ride my cock, the morning light bathing her voluptuous, naked body before me, I couldn't help but wonder what aftereffects there may be from last night's incident. Clearly, despite the everyday façade she showed the world, she'd never fully recovered from what had happened to her. Belle had asked about going to counseling, maybe talking to the school psychologist, but Mari had been adamant about not doing any of that. She insisted she was fine, which of course we all knew she really wasn't. I'd suggested similar courses of action when I first found out the night she gave me her virginity, and hadn't been inclined to push her when she resisted. Last night, Belle didn't really get any traction either and agreed to let it go, but from the look in my little pixie's eyes, I knew she wasn't going to let the matter slide forever.

Meanwhile, I tried to enjoy the moment for what it was while keeping my concern for Mari in the back of my mind. I understood how important it was that she feel both safe and loved with me, and I intended to ensure she continued to feel that way. So I gave her my full attention, held her hips, slid my hands up to her big breasts, pulled her down so that I could smother my face in her tits, and then tilted my chin so we could make out.

Okay, I did a lot of that stuff for myself, too.

Mari was getting close to climax when Belle woke up. One moment, she was zonked out and drooling a little on my bicep. The next moment, I glanced down to find that she'd rolled over and was watching her bestie riding up and down my pole.

"Morning, B," I greeted merrily and drew the back of her head to mine for a sweet kiss.

My Annabelle made love to me with her mouth, her mind still coming back from Dreamland and quite happy to stay there a little longer as our love for each other fed the energy of our kiss. But eventually she pulled back, sighed a happy sigh, and looked up at Mari.

"Morning, B," Mari chirped, echoing my greeting. The she bent over and started kissing her best friend with just as much affection.

"Mmm, I wish I could wake up like this EVERY day," Belle yearned while stretching her arms upward and outward, yawning immediately after.

"Me, too. If only," Mari sighed regretfully. "But at least we get to wake up this way today. And now that you're finally awake, I can finally do what I've been thinking about all morning."

Belle arched an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"This." Raising herself up on her knees, Mari pulled off my dick with a wet squish but reached down to hold my dick with her right hand. She pivoted her hips ever so slightly and started sitting back down, only this time I could feel my cockhead pushing into her backdoor instead.

"Holy crap, Mari," I grunted. "You're not lubed."

"Lubed enough apparently," Mari groaned as she took the first three inches right away. "Oh my lord... I can take it."

"Maybe I should push into you from behind."

"Everybody has anal sex from behind. I wanna watch your face changing as I take every inch of you deep inside me. Body built for sex, right?"

I winced at the phrase. "I thought you'd never want to hear those words again. Especially after last night."

"I wanna hear you say them, actually," Mari insisted. "I feel safe with you, and I wanna associate those words with your amazement at how I'm such a natural lover for you. Let's change the meaning, huh? I don't want my only anal memory to be of freaking out at a phrase you meant as a compliment. That's why I woke up this morning knowing I had to do this right away. Let's change the memory. C'mon, Matty. Tell me my body's built for sex. Tell me how incredible my ass feels around you."

I blinked twice before catching on. "Your body's built for sex, Angel. I can't believe how easily you're doing this. You've been such a good cocksucker for me. I LOVE the way you can just bang me all the way down my throat at a moment's notice. I ADORE how you're always ready to wrap those big beautiful titties around my throbbing cock. Your fat nipples are made for sucking and biting. Your lush ass makes for such a comfortable ride. And now, holy FUCK, Mari! You took my entire dick up your asshole without batting an eyelash! Now THAT'S a body built for sex!"

Mari batted her eyelashes quite a bit now, grinning proudly as she began to hump her body up and down, really fucking me with her tight anal chute while I used my hands on her hips to help hammer her body against my crotch.

Belle joined in while rubbing herself. "You two are so fucking hot together. We should really do this more often. I wanna play with myself watching my beautiful best friend fucking the man I love. I wanna stare at you pounding your sweet asshole on his big fucking dick, wishing he was in my asshole instead. I'm getting there. I'm working my way up to the big plugs. But in the meantime I'm gonna have to live vicariously through my awesome and amazing bestie with the body built for sex. You're fucking incredible, Mari! You may still give Neevie a run for her money as the Anal Queen of the BTC!"

"Ungh! Ungh! OHHHHHHH!!!!" Mari slammed down one final time, threw her head back, and screamed as she came, Belle's dirty language amplifying her experience.

"Nngh, nngh, oh Angel, your ass is making me... NNNGGGGGHHAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I grunted in reply as her tightly clenching colon rippled and massaged around my dick. From the morning blowjob to the long and slow cowgirl ride and now finally the anal finish, I was ready to blow. And when Mari's orgasm sent her inner muscles into spastic overload, they set me off as well so that I immediately began pumping out every drop of sperm my balls had manufactured overnight.

Over and over I fired away, holding Mari's hips tight to keep her body pinned down and my dick as deep as it would ever go into her bowels as I filled up her rectum with a fresh load of spunk. Belle had popped upright, spooning herself behind Mari's body to reach around, maul her BFF's tits, and kiss her open mouth.

Once Mari and I finally stopped screaming, Belle pushed Mari over so that my face was once again smothered in titflesh. I didn't know why until two seconds later when I felt Mari get physically shoved forward and off my dick. And the way Mari suddenly tensed up on top of me in surprise before relaxing and giggling told me exactly what was going on even before I heard the sounds of Belle noisily slurping my jizz out of her best friend's gaping asshole.

Laughing, I managed to free my face from Mari's boobs and take a deep breath. "We REALLY need to do this more often."

****

Mari and I took a shower to clean ourselves after our morning anal adventure. I sprouted a fresh erection and had fun hot-dogging her booty buns from behind, but Mari told me to save it for Sam. That didn't stop me from sliding it into her pussy for "just a little bit" and fucking her against the wall until she managed to rub her clit to a small orgasm, but I indeed saved it.

Afterwards, the three of us got dressed and headed downstairs. Mother had already made brunch, and to our surprise we found that she wasn't alone. Sam sat on a stool at the kitchen island, clad in a fashionable sports bra that included a dozen crisscrossing straps on the back and cutouts that exposed quite a bit of her massive tits in the front, paired with matching workout pants that looked like they'd been spray-painted on.

"Helloooo, ladies! Sounded like somebody had a pleasant morning," she greeted salaciously.

"Good morning, Sam! This is a surprise," Belle chirped with a grin.

Mari looked confused and glanced at the clock. "I thought you were picking him up at ten?"

The platinum-blonde beauty shrugged. "I told Beverly I'd be stopping by and she invited me to come over early and chat over breakfast. Don't mind me though if you're not quite done with him yet."

"Oh no, it's fine. The more the merrier!" Mari said brightly, and she genuinely meant it. She really was so beautiful when she smiled.

"Mariangel, nice to see you this morning," Mother greeted pleasantly. "Will you and Belle be joining us? I always make extra anticipating Matty's appetite. The boy eats like a horse."

Sam grinned. "There's a different adjective I think of when associating Matty with a horse."

Mother smirked, immediately getting the allusion. I rubbed my forehead at the mere thought of Mother understanding that particular bit of innuendo.

Belle saved it by replying, "Yes, actually. We'd love to join."

The five of us moved to the dining table instead of remaining at the kitchen island so we'd have more space. I went to get Belle and Mari drinks, but Mother shooed me out of her kitchen and told me to pay attention to 'my girls'. She came over a minute later with a carton of orange juice and glasses while the rest of us had already moved the food into the middle of the table. And then to my absolute horror, Belle, Mari, and Sam got into a discussion about our evening's sexual activities right there at the table with my mother present.

"So then Matty carries Belle into the house, tosses a few towels across the couch, and tries to go down on her. But she's SUPER antsy and yelling, 'NOW, MATTY, NOW!' So he finally gives in and pushes right into her without any warmup. I think her pussy is finally getting used to stretching around his fat cock," Mari explained while Sam leaned forward, arms folded atop the dining table, enraptured by the story.

I studiously stared at my food and tried desperately to NOT notice the way Mother also leaned forward, listening intently.

"Anyway, she came super-duper fast she was so revved up," Mari continued. "But after that, Belle got this curious look in her eyes and asked, 'Hey what did you do with Neevie and Zofi last Sunday? We wanna try outfucking them.'"

Sam laughed. "You know I love a good competition."

"Yes, we know," Belle giggled.

"Well Matty looked all embarrassed for a bit and said, 'They did a lot of girl-on-girl stuff.' And I told him Belle and I were actually really interested in that stuff too. So he had us give him a tandem blowjob where we were making out with each other with his cock between us. I turned around and rode him facing out so that Belle could lick my pussy at the same time. He finally came inside me, and you already know what Matty's Little Cumslut did with that."

Sam snorted. "Yeah, I know."

"Oooh, and then he told us Neevie and Zofi started tribbing. And since the first time we did it at the beginning of the night turned out so awesome, we were THRILLED to do it again."

Sam shook her head slowly. "You two have really surprised me. I mean, I could already tell that Belle was starting to find other girls attractive even before we were having sex, and once she started sucking creampies I knew it was only a matter of time before she went full lesbo during these little orgies. But you... I never thought shy little Mariangel had it in her."

Mari beamed proudly. "Matty brings out the best in me."

Sam actually deflated a little, glanced at me sideways, and sighed. "Yeah, I know." But her moment of ennui passed quickly, and she sat up straight. "What happened then?"

I already knew where this story was going, so I focused on my plate, wolfed up the rest of the food, and started doing the dishes. Mari kept going and going like a little chatterbox in the background.

I was in the middle of cleaning the non-stick pan when Sam slammed the table and exclaimed, "He did NOT!"

I turned around in surprise, alert for trouble, but Mari was just laughing like a hyena. "Total accident! I mean, he'd managed to pull all the way out and slam it right back in so many times, I figured he had it down cold. But something must've gone wrong... or very, very right... because he just went all the way up my ass on the first try."