The Big Tits Club Ch. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, Misty rotated herself around without dismounting, a truly weird sensation to feel from inside a girl's anal chute. Tifa also got up and switched directions so that the two busty babes could make out and paw at each other, not that I could see any of it. Tifa's phat ass obscured my vision, but I could hear the way they moaned and instructed each other with phrases like, "Play with my big titties", "You taste so yummy", and "Holy shit, Alice, rub my clitty."

I started imagining Mai wrapped around behind Misty at that point, her left hand in Misty's yellow tank top palming a big breast while she reached around with her right hand to rub the redhead's clit. The pair of friends would turn to face each other and swap spit, kissing wetly. And while these fantasies were in my head, I let my own hands slide up Tifa's torso and underneath her twin tank tops, pushing the material up and out of the way so I could have unfettered access to her marvelous Double-D melons.

It didn't take long for both Misty and Tifa to get their orgasms. I used Tifa's tits as handholds to yank her down on my face and slither my long tongue high up into her sweet snatch until she whimpered and moaned and finally screamed in climactic joy. Misty joined her moments later, humping her asshole up and down my upright pole, assisted by her friend until her colon clamped up around my cock and nearly made me cum.

But not quite. One asshole is great, but two is even better. Tifa's body was built for sex and I already knew she'd be able to take it. I rolled the brunette off my face and helped Misty dismount as well. And after yanking Tifa's body down to the side edge of the bed, I bent her legs back towards her chest, notched my angry purple cockhead at her wrinkled sphincter, and THRUST.

Still a little delirious from her recent orgasm, Tifa's eyes suddenly flew open and went saucer-shaped at the invasion of thick dick through her unlubricated anus. She shrieked at my sudden entry but started laughing almost immediately. I scooped her ass up to curl her body beneath me while I leaned forward and sank every last inch into her bowels. And then I wrapped her black stocking-clad legs around my waist so I could cornhole the hell out of her.

With the tank tops now shoved up around her armpits, Tifa's big titties bounced up and down and left and right like drunken butterflies erratically flapping their wings. I growled and fucked her ass harder and faster, alternately watching the expressions contorting my angel's face and the way her big tits completed their wobbly orbits. She'd never really had time to come down from the previous orgasm, and she was already ramping up to the next one. It didn't take long, which was a good thing for me since I was pretty much spent. And after feeling me reaming out her rectum for only another minute or so, she tensed up, threw her head back, and howled, "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!"

My turn.

Roaring in victory, I yanked my dick out of her ass, fisted it in my right hand, and started pumping. Jet after jet of scalding semen splashed all over Tifa's plush and curvaceous body. I aimed at her big bouncy breasts, getting most of my load on those bountiful boobies, but I also sent strings of creamy jism across her taut belly as well.

Exhausted, I staggered back once my dick was spent. My knees turned to jello, and I barely managed to drop myself into my desk chair lest I collapse straight down onto the floor. Meanwhile, Misty and Mai both pounced on the busty brunette, licking up cum strings and slurping on Tifa's titties before sharing their found gold with each other in steamy snowball kisses one after the other.

By the time they finished, all three of them had smeared cum on their faces from the sloppy wet smooches. In the end, they all flopped back across the bed, giggling from the spent sexual energy. Misty looked significantly at the other two, and the three of them appeared to do a silent countdown in their heads.

Finally, all three of them turned to face me with big shit-eating grins and cheered in unison, "Happy Valentine's Day!!!"

And that was just the FIRST set of girls.

****

I'd had two girls in the shower with me before, and it had been a tight squeeze. Putting THREE girls in there with me did NOT really fit, but it was admittedly quite fun to try. It was basically impossible to turn around without rubbing against a hot babe's naked body, which isn't exactly a bad thing. It certainly made for easy access to fondle boobs, butts, and pussies left right and center. And it felt like there was a hand on my dick at all times.

Thankfully, none of the girls tried to get me off. Already two ejaculations down, we all knew that Belle, Sam, and Zofi would be expecting me to still perform in a couple of hours, so once everybody got cleaned up enough, we exited the shower and started getting dressed.

The girls had actually packed regular clothing, which made perfect sense since they couldn't exactly return to their families dressed like slutty video game vixens. Alice and Mari gave me warm kisses, wished me their Happy Valentines again, and headed home. The rest of the afternoon would be for my girlfriend and me.

At first, everything seemed great. The gorgeous redhead's idea of "regular clothing" meant a tight short-sleeved t-shirt that left four inches of her belly bare and super-short cotton shorts that exposed a couple inches of her ass as well. We headed back downstairs to cuddle on the couch, which meant me sitting lengthwise with my back against the corner and my beautiful young Valentine reclining back against my chest but twisted enough that we could just turn our heads and start making out, which we started doing almost immediately.

But five minutes into the makeout session, Naimh abruptly tore her lips away muttering, "Stop-stop-stop."

I blinked in surprise but didn't pursue her. I took a deep breath, gave my girlfriend a curious look, and waited her out.

"Matty, we should talk."

I knew immediately that this would not be good. I didn't have a whole lot of relationship experience, but I instinctively knew that no man ever wants to hear the words 'we should talk'. But all I could do was respond dumbly, "Uh, okay..."

"It's not that I don't want to make out with you. One look at your face and... okay, just a little more." She grabbed my head, seared her lips across mine, and we got back to passionately Frenching like the world was going to end.

But after less than a minute, she tore her lips away and muttered once more, "Okay, stop-stop-stop."

I sighed and waited her out again.

My horny redhead blew a puff of air straight up her face that made one of her bangs blow back a bit and took a deep breath. Holding up a finger in a clear 'Don't say anything' gesture, she composed herself, contemplated her words, and then began, "I wanna start kissing you, which is gonna make me wanna fuck you, which is gonna wear you out before the other three girls get here, which is gonna make it my fault if they don't get to have the fantastic Valentine's foursome that we just had."

I grimaced and nodded, conceding, "You're probably right."

"And besides," she continued, "it feels like all you and I ever do is fuck each other's brains out. Which - don't get me wrong - I absolutely LOVE that we're always fucking each other's brains out. You're just so GOOD and the way you make me FEEL and just thinking about it makes me... MMPH!"

Okay, that one was my fault. She was just so freaking sexy and gorgeous and CLEARLY inviting me to kiss her so I started kissing her and we spent two more minutes making out before she tore her lips away and muttered, "Stop, Matty! Stop!"

I let go of her head and pulled my head back, raising my hands defensively. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. You apologize too much."

I winced. "I've heard that before."

"Where was I?"

"You were saying how good I am at fucking you, which, if we're paying compliments, I have to say that it's YOU who's freaking amazing at sex, and I should know. I'm regularly hooking up with six girls right now and you are just... I mean... WOW."

Naimh preened at the compliment, blushed pink, and asked me coyly, "Really?"

I mimed my mind being blown by making the explosion sound effect and slowly drawing both hands away from my skull out to the sides, with my fingers opening up and spreading apart. "That's not to knock the other girls. They each have their special talents and features, but you are the total package."

Rather than look pleased, Naimh whimpered and pursed her lips. "You're gonna make me fuck you again right now."

I blinked. "And that's a bad thing?"

"Valentine's. Friends. Don't ruin the plan."

I screwed up my face and ogled her big tits tightly encased in the t-shirt. "I think I can still manage for them if we go another round. Or at least lemme go down on you. You're clearly jonesing for another orgasm and you might think better once you've gotten that out of the way."

"I... oh... fuckit." She hurriedly yanked her shorts and panties down to reveal her neatly red-trimmed beaver. I slipped off the couch, yanked her bare-naked ass up to the edge, and started feasting. At the same time, I rubbed her clit with my thumb and popped my pinky into her ass. And about five minutes later my girlfriend shrieked and dumped a fresh load of honey all over my face.

I let her recover while I got up and headed into the kitchen to clean myself up. By the time I returned, she'd pulled her shorts back up and sat at the opposite end of the couch, her legs pulled under her with her knees together and her elbow braced against the backrest.

Sensing that she'd appreciate a little physical distance so as not to get further distracted, I sat back in my original corner so that we were separated by a few feet. Popping my eyebrows, I smirked at her a bit while she looked a little flushed from her latest orgasm.

"You enjoyed that," she remarked coquettishly.

"I enjoy pleasing my girlfriend, yes I do."

"And I enjoy pleasing my boyfriend, but you're distracting me again."

"Sorry."

"This is the point. We're SOOO sexually compatible that all we ever do is fuck. We can never keep our hands off each other long enough to have a serious conversation and I'm starting to get worried about it."

I blinked. "Worried?"

"Is this all there is to our relationship? Sex, sex, and more sex?"

I blinked. "You want to have less sex?"

"No, but I'd like to have more intimacy. I'd like to have a few more conversations. I'd like to have a little more romance like that amazing day you had with Zofi."

"I'd like those things, too."

"Then why don't we?"

"Because the only times I'm allowed to see you are weekday afternoons when there are other girls around. Unless you think we should ask them to give us at least one day a week alone together."

"No," Naimh replied immediately, frowning and rubbing her forehead. "I always swore I would never keep you from the girls, and they're used to their study breaks."

"Then we find a way to see each other on weekends or evenings. That means one of two things."

"Two?"

"Well obviously, option one is convincing your parents to let you out."

"Never gonna happen. What's the second option?"

I shrugged. "Telling your parents, 'Imigh leat!'."

Naimh furrowed her eyebrows. "Where did you learn that phrase?"

"On the internet. It means 'fuck off' or something, right?"

"Basically."

"You're eighteen. They can't legally ground you."

"They can legally kick me out of their house if I don't obey them."

"Then you can move in here." I spread my arms out. "It's not like we're short on room."

"You're talking crazy now."

I grinned. "You're telling me it's not tempting to live here twenty-four/seven? We could fuck all day and cuddle together all night, every night. And hey, I'm pretty sure I physically wouldn't be able to maintain an erection the entire time we'd be together, so there would be plenty of opportunity for that intimacy and romance you were complaining about us lacking."

Naimh stared at me incredulously, frowning but blinking and apparently giving it some honest thought.

"I realize it's super drastic, but even if you aren't ready for that kind of commitment or anything and don't want to take the nuclear option of walking out on your family," I continued. "Maybe just the threat of doing it would make your parents relax and compromise -- meet you in the middle. Maybe they would at least let you meet up with your boyfriend on weekends and Friday nights like... you know... NORMAL parents?"

Taking a deep breath, Naimh closed her eyes and covered her face with both hands. "Matty..." she groaned, sounding in a lot more anguish than I would've expected over this sort of hypothetical conversation.

Confused, I cocked my head to the side and gave her a curious look. "What?"

Dropping her hands away, Naimh exhaled slowly and opened her emerald-green eyes. She stared at me with a mixed apology on her face as well as fear. And after pursing her lips and taking another deep breath, she exhaled slowly and said, "I can't do that to my parents."

She shook her head, sighed, and added, "Not again."

****

-- CHAPTER 32: Valentines II --

****

At first, Naimh just fidgeted with her fingers, but after a minute of trying to gather her thoughts, she had to get up and start pacing around the family room instead. Once on the move, she glanced back at me, explaining, "Dad got this job here in the States and told me we were moving. But I was in love and impetuous and I didn't want to leave Conor. So I told my parents they could fly off to America and I'd stay behind to live with Conor's family." Naimh paused and grimaced at me. "They didn't take the idea very well."

"I'll bet."

Naimh sighed and continued pacing. "Dad said I was still his daughter and I had no choice in the matter. When they made it clear we were moving to America whether I liked it or not, I told them, 'Imigh leat!'. Not verbatim, but you get the idea."

I nodded.

"I packed a bag and stormed out of the house." Naimh sighed. "Conor's parents were surprised and, honestly, rather sympathetic to my parents. But he and I threatened to BOTH move out and find an apartment together, and they agreed to let me stay for a while... at least until we got things sorted. At the time, I was convinced I was going to stay with him forever."

I frowned, thinking about what Mari had told me about Naimh still missing her boyfriend back in Ireland. I used to think he was just another teenaged boy she'd dated for a while. To realize how close they'd actually been made me stop and think about the strength of my own relationship with her.

"Dad wanted to get the authorities involved," she continued. "He was all about barking orders, citing my age and how I had no legal right to refuse him. I insisted that even if he somehow forced me to come home and move, I'd fly back to Ireland as soon as I turned eighteen and never speak to him again for the rest of my life. Mam wanted to talk to me though, and she got through to me in a way Dad couldn't. I missed my family. Dad could be hard, but he's still my dad. I loved being with Conor, but in the end I was literally forced to choose between him and my parents. And when it all came down to it..."

She paused, took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

"You chose your parents," I finished for her.

Wiping away the tears trickling down her cheeks, Naimh swallowed thickly and nodded.

"And if you were able to let go of Conor to keep your family, there's no way you'd leave them to come live with me."

Naimh frowned. "It's not about you, Matty."

"No, I'm sorry if that came out wrong; I never meant to imply this was about me. I just meant: it's clear that your relationship with Conor meant a great deal to you, and you're still feeling the pain of losing him even now. The sex we have is incredible, but so far that's the extent of our relationship, and I already know what you feel for me can't compare to what you felt for him. Maybe not even to what you still feel for him.

Naimh sighed. "I've known Conor since we were eight. I've known you for less than a year. I'm not trying to compare the two of you."

I nodded. "I'm sorry for suggesting you abandon your family to come live with me. It was an off-the-cuff suggestion."

"You had no idea my history with my parents and me. You don't need to apologize."

"Still, I can be sorry for hurting you, even if unintentionally."

Naimh exhaled, folded her arms across her chest, and shook her head. "When Dad realized I had fallen in love, it brought up the old wounds. He's still hurt that I chose to leave home in the first place, which is why he put me on lockdown. He's testing me to see if I'll obey him or rebel. And to be honest, he already suspects that the boy I'm seeing is you. You're the only one he knows I've spent any time with because of the Tahoe trip."

"So what's the plan then? Stay under your dad's thumb and try to work a relationship without weekends, evenings, or any real alone time? Wait until he relaxes a bit, convince him you're not going to abandon the family just because you're an 18-year-old girl who wants to date, and hope he'll let up on the moratorium before you go to college?"

Naimh shook her head. "That's just it. He's already said his deadline is when I go off to college. He said that even though I'm eighteen, as long as I live under his roof he doesn't want me dating again. To him, it's only asking for a few months for me to remain his baby bird before I fly off and leave the nest."

"Those may be the only months we have."

"I know." She looked pained.

"And there's no chance we can convince him to let you date me?"

She shook her head.

"But you're okay with hiding me from them?"

"Well I'm not breaking up with you."

I exhaled slowly. "We're soooo gonna get caught."

"Maybe. But that's my risk to take, not yours."

"I guess." I took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. "So it looks like we're stuck with this routine. Weekday afternoons when we can. No nights or weekends. You realize we never even got to see the sunset the way you wanted?"

She closed her eyes and looked ready to cry. "Yeah, I know. But it's better than not seeing you at all. I'll take what I can get."

"If that's really the case, I think that asking the girls for one afternoon a week alone together really isn't asking for so much. They'll understand."

Naimh pursed her lips. "Maybe you're right."

"I know I am. But we'll make the best of this. We'll make time to have these kinds of conversations. We'll make time to explore our intimacy in ways that don't involve my big dick pounding into one of your holes."

"Your fat, amazing, ecstasy-inducing cock plunging deep into my body over and over and over again." Naimh smirked and pulled her eyes away from my crotch. She stared at the ceiling, muttering, "Valentine's. Friends. Don't ruin the plan."

I chuckled and sighed. "I love you, Neevie. I want to make this relationship work. I don't know yet if we're gonna be forever or just until the BTC goes its separate ways at the end of the year. I don't know if I'm ever going to make you feel the same depth of love you felt for Conor. But we started this relationship understanding that we wanted to make the most of what little time we have, that neither of us wanted to regret not at least trying. So I'm trying. And I enjoy what we have so far, don't you?"

She gave me a soft smile. "You know I do."

I opened up my arms to her, and she swiftly came to cuddle up against me.

"I love you, too, Matty. Even if we're limited on time, we're gonna make this work."

I rubbed her spine and kissed the top of her head. "Yes, we are."

****