All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 35-36'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Another great story

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

As usual, if anyone wants to read ahead, my rough drafts of the complete story through Chapter 58 are available on my Patreon page: BlueDragonAuthor (one word, no spaces)

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

5/5. My opinion on Annabelle remains unchanged. She's absolutely the best and Matthew is a dipshit if he blows his chances with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Annabelle is getting into bunny boiler territory and I love it.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Really love this story but Matty's opinion doesn't seem to hold any weight and it kind of bothers me when he just rolls over and lets the BTC tell him what to do all the time. The wording at the end of this chapter gives off strange vibes for me because it seems like Matty doesn't even know if he loves Naimh still but Sam seems to be saying "if you don't fix your relationship you'll never fuck any of us again" which seems pretty manipulative but I can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, this sounds like that Greek play where the women held themselves off from the men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I am happy there have been some big issues for Matty and BTC. The previous chapters dragged slightly, this was one of the best.

Doubt Belle will stay away from Matty. My choice for his ideal partner is still Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I liked the dream scene. And the Alice-Zofi threesome was extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm in the middle of the story, but I will catch up soon. Just a suggestion if you want to do...i don't know how have been indulging the main character's mother in this story but a suggestion just make it interesting not telling you to towards incest it's your choice but she seems a excellent character make more use of her to spice the story may be more Frank sex discussions or anything a little bit of tease here and there more show of skin or how you generally dismiss their conversation by making it short you could elaborate it. Otherwise you are doing great and it's your story.

Cheeers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My brilliant theory: Belle set this whole thing up, it was her suggestion to Sam that the group "stop having sex with Matty". She's using the unfortunate events of Neevie and Matty's breakup to then move her character from the caring friend who "Won't break up to BTC for Matty" to now no longer caring. It's about getting what she wants and that's him all to herself whether she admits it or not. Looking forward to more 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no way for this to get resolved as he just promised himself to Belle, even if he does not understand it.

What they did with that decision pretty much kicks him out of the BTC.

He might as well write it off and seek Holly or someone else, because even though some of the girls might take solace from each other, they will not wait around long to get their jollies.

Belle might break up the BTC herself since she loves Matty.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Another great story! I’m torn as to who (if any), Matt should end up with. Really looking forward to seeing the future of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe I am a bit old-fashioned, but if his response to the BTC girls cutting him off is to cry about it then I don't think he's the friend he thinks he is anymore.

dynamiteowodynamiteowoover 2 years ago

#TEAMMARI Just saying my favorite character.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Thank you! I have been waiting for the protagonist to get knocked down a little by the consequences of some of his selfish behavior. I look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, you wrote yourself into a corner here. Either the BTC breaks up, or he's going to act unrealistically. Fact is, you just had the girl who worked so hard to support him after the breakup basically say she is forcing him to get back together with her, while taking all of his other romantic potential partners away. I know what you're trying to do, with Sam playing self sacrifice to avoid her own emotions, but this wouldn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, didn't expect things to go to emotional/sexual blackmail. Very abusive behavior from the BTC, sincerely hope he cn tell them all that and that they need to take their manipulation of his life elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, actually. This isn't "emotional/sexual blackmail". This is equality, and this is correct.

lookbob66lookbob66over 2 years ago

First real plot twist. Excellent.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Matty's forgiveness of the whole Conor thing is a bit too quick to me. Like I'm happy he forgave her its just weird to me he doesn't seem to be as bothered by it as I expect him to be you know? Like I expected this to be heartbreaking for him or something I dunno.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Also in

"Naimh clutched me close and stared quite intensely into my eyes. "The orgasms you've given me are STAGGERING. Conor was just a boy, enthusiastic but unskilled. But he loved me. He worshipped the ground I walked on. I was a goddess to him, and I missed feeling like that.* You look at me like I am a goddess to you*."

Why'd she add that part in the end? Wasn't she trying to explain why thought of Conor when they were having sex. Why would she miss something that Matty was also providing? I felt like the explanation for her reasoning wasn't done well.

And in

"I want to make clear that I love you for you. Not because you remind me of him. You're completely different men, and I know that. I miss Conor, *but I only love YOU*." She stared at me sincerely. "I swear it was a one-time accident and it won't happen again." I think she should have said she was only IN love with Matty, considering she later says they love them both and "love" has different meanings in this story.

And yh it still bothers me that Matty wasn't less secure about the whole Conor thing. I've finished this and this is the major thing that's weird to me. Like I expect a guy to want validation that she loves him over Conor. Like how most of the other girls still express jealously later on and need his reassurance. But Matty forgives her and basically never needs to talk about it anymore. Like I expect some lingering self-doubt and for Naimh to have to reassure him.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Just one thing: It's never explained how Naimh's dad finds her in the first place. I've already read through to chapters 41-42, and still no explanation. Although it's probably too late by now.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

At first, the'emotional/sexual blackmail' concept was at the forefront of my thinking; but, now, I think that there will be some shift in the BTC hierarchy.

1) Matt LEFT ALONE to his own devices? He has options to fall back on; do not see him 'betraying' the girls just outright. I really want to see Beverly step up and get involved.

2) Belle made QUITE CLEAR her stand in regard to Matt and their relationship! Belle is not going to abandon Matt and go along with this decision. To leave him to his own devices would not benefit the group, and Belle will protect ALL of them!

3) I do not see this decision going on for too long; Matt will, of his own volition, realize, with the help of Niamh, that sometimes people DO lose their focus and call out another's name in the throes of passion. I HAVE DONE IT!! I HAVE HAD LOVERS DO IT!! As an understanding human being, you take it in stride, work it out, and move on...do NOT take it personally!!

4) As many chapters are left to read, we know this is gonna be a ride to enjoy! Be patient, y'all, and let it work out!

Peace, y'all...and Tally Ho!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡😬😈💋💋💋💋💋 Great series, lets keep going forward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From page 4 - Zofi abruptly stood up, still fingerbanging her female friend, turned to me, and hissed...

Followed by - I quickly withdrew from Zofi's heavenly pussy

Do you even think about what you're writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sam stated emphatically, "Until then... no more sex"

The correct response: Matty smiles and says, "You mean from the six of you? Understood.It had to end sooner or later. Still friends right? See ya when I see ya!" He then turns and walks away.

The follow up to that would be a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...until you two get back there, none of the rest of us is going to be intimate with you either."...

OK. Then I am no longer part of BTC.

Let me know if you change your minds. Figure out whatever you need to figure out in your head.

Until then... I'll make it on my own and find my own friends.

Friends who won't try to tell me how to run my life and who won't interfere in my relationships.

I love you all and wish you every happiness,

Goodbye.

- Vadar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Withholding sex in a relationship is withholding affection and intimacy from someone who needs and relies upon it.

It is physical and emotional blackmail and blackmail should NEVER be permitted to succeed.

-Vadar

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Um . Shit . Is Right .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sex as a weapon? Sorry, not playing that game. When you come to your senses, call me. No emotional blackmail, thank you very much.

The girls watched him walk away without a backwards glance.

Sam looked at the other five girls. “What just happened?”

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel7 months ago

As he collects his house keys from those who have them saying, “Keys! NOW!!! Don’t call me. I might not call you.” and he walks away, finally growing a spine.

FVLL3NFVLL3N3 months ago

The rest of the solutions i can tolerate, but this isn't fair at all to him! This is a her and him problem, not a balance problem. Thought i can say this can at least be a chance for Matty to finally get a spine and stop being jerked around by them regardless of what happens later. Also can learn about them outside if sex. Or at least those deserving

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Confused by Niamh explanation about why she screamed conor's name. So she's still in love with him and she misses how he treated her (goddess) but also states that the MC provides the same treatment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES