The Big Tits Club Ch. 35-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, held her steady, and said, "Then we have a chance. We have a real chance. I forgive you for the one time; what's done is done. But I still need time to think. And right here, right now, can you say you've gotten Conor completely out of your mind? That he doesn't still have a piece of your heart? That you don't miss him terribly?"

Closing her eyes, Naimh took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. When she opened her eyes again, she stared at me intently and replied, "Yes, he still has a piece of my heart. He was my first. Nothing can ever change that."

I briefly thought of Sam, considered that, and nodded.

Naimh looked up at me. "But that doesn't mean I don't love you. It doesn't mean I don't still want you. And I won't apologize for having fond feelings of the boy I grew up with back in Ireland. Or are you going to tell me that YOU don't love Belle or Sam or Alice or--"

"I get it, I get it." I held my hands up. "Fair enough."

"NOT fair, if you're allowed to love six girls and yet hold me accountable for loving two."

"I know it's not fair."

"And it's NOT fair if you're going to keep fucking the other five of them and yet hold out on me."

I rubbed my forehead. "Look, I'm not saying we're NEVER going to start again. I'm just asking for some space to get my head straight, alright? And if being 'fair' is what you really want, you have every right to go find some other guy to hook up with."

She frowned. "I don't WANT any other guy. I want YOU."

I held my hands up helplessly.

Exhaling, Naimh folded her arms over her chest. "Fine. We're broken up. I'll give you the space you need."

I arched an eyebrow. "I smell a 'but' coming."

My now ex-girlfriend smirked, and her eyes narrowed. "But I AM going to prove my love to you. Count on it."

I smiled. "I look forward to it."

****

Our conversation had taken up half of our lunch break, but was actually shorter than some of our sex sessions out in the minivan. Naimh and I arrived at our regular table with enough time to actually eat our lunches, had the girls actually let us eat our lunches, that is. As it was, we got peppered with questions that occupied all of the remaining time.

Well, I ate most of my lunch. From my perspective, all I really had to say was, 'We're taking a break. We're still friends. But we need time and space to figure out our feelings.' Concise and to the point, right?

Wrong. That wasn't good enough for the girls, and they kept talking and talking and TALKING. It felt very similar to the scene post-Code Blue and I suddenly wished I had a hoodie jacket and a nice walking trail.

On the bright side, the incessant chattering kept me distracted from thinking too much about how Naimh and I were going to move on from here. Saying that we would remain friends and work things out was one thing. Actually doing so without becoming awkward was something entirely different. But fortunately, that wasn't an animal I would need to tackle today.

In the end, I drove home after school with Belle. She headed over to her own house to study with Mari. And I went into my own house to wait for Alice. It was still Tuesday, after all.

At her usual time, the doorbell rang, and without even checking the peephole, I opened the door and extended my right fist.

Smirking, Zofi reached out her own right fist and bumped me. "Well, hello, boyfriend."

I blinked in confusion. "Zofi?"

Wearing a familiar trucker hat, baggy jeans, and nothing but a black sports bra beneath the same hoodie jacket she'd worn on Saturday, Alice suddenly popped into view, having been hiding just a few feet over to the side. "Surpriiiise!!!"

"What... how?"

The girls giggled together as Zofi stepped through the door, wrapped me up in her arms, and gave me a passionate kiss. "Mmm... I missed you, boyfriend."

Moments later, Zofi stepped aside as Alice wrapped me up in her arms and gave me a fierce kiss. "Mmm... I missed you too, but don't ever expect me to call you 'boyfriend'."

I blinked twice. "What's going on?"

Alice smirked. "Whatever else is going on with you and Neevie, it's still 'Alice Tuesday'. And before you stress, I already asked Neevie if she's cool with us smashing. She said she wants me to enjoy this time after just losing my virginity, and she's also happy to know you're being taken care of."

"And I'm just along for the ride," Zofi added helpfully from right beside us. "I was just telling Alice I could barely wait until 'Zofi Wednesday' and she invited me to come join."

Alice shrugged. "I DID tell you a big benefit of having another girl around is someone to play with while you recharge."

Zofi's eyes glittered. "And I get to complete my own BTC checklist."

Alice snorted and laughed. "Fair enough."

"Still, this is your show today. I'm just here to help." Zofi looked around. "So what are you thinking? Bedroom? TV room? Hot tub?"

Alice released me and started walking into the house, tapping her chin. "I'm thinking dining table, actually. I haven't done that one yet. And ooh, there are a few Kama Sutra positions I know you're gonna LOVE."

Without waiting for either of us, Alice strutted down the hallway with all the swag of a rap artist... A male rap artist.

Zofi wrapped her arms around my elbow, giggled, and then pecked my cheek. "C'mon. Something tells me today's gonna be FUN."

****

In many ways, a threesome with Alice and Zofi was exactly what I needed at a time like this. My emotions were in turmoil, and I had been suffering through a quasi-existential crisis trying to understand the meaning of love.

I'd thought I was in love with Naimh, but hearing her scream her ex-boyfriend's name had shattered my blissful harmony and made me stop to reconsider her love for me as well as my love for her. How much of my "love" derived from our incredible sexual chemistry and her eagerness to let me blast load after load of hot cum up her ass?

I knew I loved Belle, for sure, but I didn't really know any more if I was "in love" with her or not. We were still super close, and I depended on her as my constant companion. We shared meals and spent lots of time together, she was my frequent overnight cuddle bunny, and I couldn't count the number of hours we spent just talking to each other. But was that the love of a big brother for an unrelated little sister? And what the fuck was going on with her recent mood swings?

My feelings for Sam confused me. All this talk about Conor being Naimh's first reminded me that Sam was my first. In the beginning, she seemed driven to make herself "my favorite", but as soon as Naimh asserted herself as my new girlfriend, Sam willingly took a back seat and stopped being competitive. She withdrew herself both physically and emotionally, to the point where I worried about the state of our friendship and confronted her about it. My fear of losing her amplified what I thought were feelings of love, but maybe that was just possessiveness in reaction to the idea of her dating another guy. And then just yesterday there had been a completely unexpected sweet side to her, a sincere devotion to taking care of me that went beyond her usual role as the BTC's self-appointed shepherdess. What was going through her head?

Mari was Team Belle, and yet there was a shy sweetness and devotion to the way we made love that revealed deep-rooted feelings for me I couldn't ignore, even if I didn't share the same depth of emotion for her as I felt for some of the others. I made her feel safe in a world that had already let her down, and that gave me a sense of responsibility to keep her and protect her. I was affectionate for her, and I lusted for her body built for sex. Her recent flirtations with Gerald certainly tweaked my sense of possessiveness, and I knew I loved her, but romantic love? I wasn't so sure.

With Alice and Zofi, on the other hand, I had zero worries about leading either of them on. Zofi told me she was a lesbian, happy to have sex with me and get some good orgasms (and one day have my baby), but had already told me flat out that we had no romantic future. Alice, likewise, was my buddy and confirmed we always would be. We would NOT turn into the kind of rom-com movie where two best friends of the opposite sex discover latent feelings for each other and end up falling in love. What Alice and I shared was purely physical, part of her evolution from awkward teen nerd into a fully-formed young woman.

Yes, I liked having an emotional connection with the girls I had sex with. Yes, the orgasms could be more powerful and more fulfilling when boosted by feelings of love. But it was quite a... relief... to just hook up with a couple of hot babes without having to worry about the subtext. That afternoon, the three of us put our cares aside and just had FUN with each other, freely.

The girls parked me in a dining table chair and peeled down my shorts. The two dark-haired beauties took turns jacking my dick, bobbing their heads up and down my shaft, and even shifting me to sit on the edge of the chair so one of them could duck down between my legs and suck on my testicles while the other one blew my cock.

Zofi was the first to take things to the next level. She wasn't kidding about adding Alice to her personal BTC collection. One minute, they were kissing their way up the sides of my shaft to meet at the top and start making out. The next, Zofi tackled Alice onto the floor and started digging her hands into the Korean girl's clothing.

A minute later, Zofi got Alice to strip off her jeans and panties and sit up on top of the dining table while Zofi sat in the chair next to me and started going down on her. Alice moaned and groaned, holding the brunette's head to her crotch before glancing over at me with heavy-lidded eyes, muttering, "I planned on getting fucked on this table. I just didn't realize Zofi would get to me first."

I laughed and relaxed, in no rush and happy to watch the two gorgeous girls going at it, especially when Alice pulled up the sports bra to her armpits and started fondling her big breasts. A moment later, she hefted the nearest one and offered it to me.

I was quick to stand up and move around the corner of the table to get a good angle for bending down and suckling on the proffered teat. This also put my dick within range of Alice's right hand, and she quickly wrapped her fingers around my throbbing meat and started stroking.

Meanwhile, Alice groaned, "I still think I'm pretty straight, but hot DAMN Zofi you're really good at eating a girl out."

Zofi popped her head up and winked. "Thanks for the compliment. I do aim to please, and I'm not stopping until I get you to squirt your honey into my face. But in the meantime, boyfriend, come over and plug it into me."

Alice released my cock and nodded for me to go on. Zofi stood up from the chair she'd been sitting in, thrust her ass out, and wiggled it enticingly. The lissome brunette was still dressed from school in a pretty button-up blouse and tight jeans. I had to work a little to get her jeans down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. The blouse I didn't bother with as I got into position behind her butt.

Zofi was pretty wet to begin with and started fingering herself as well. Her left hand was in perfect position to help guide me into her soaking-wet sweet snatch from behind, and she picked her head up out of Alice's crotch to moan rapturously.

Alice smirked. "For a self-proclaimed lesbian you sure do like getting dicked. It's pretty hot to watch."

I blinked in surprise and looked up at Alice for a moment before returning my attention down to Zofi. "You TOLD her you were gay?"

Zofi glanced back at me, panting in obvious arousal. "We drove here together. I thought she should know."

"I thought you told me not to tell anybody yet."

"Alice was easy to come out to. She's a really cool chick." Zofi smiled up at Alice before looking back at me. "Besides, I don't plan on staying in the closet much longer. It's only my parents that really worry me."

I arched an eyebrow. "Does that mean you've already told Sam?"

Zofi nodded. "I told her on Valentine's."

"I was wondering about that."

"I also told her I was in love with her."

That brought my eyebrows up. "How did THAT go?"

"It's fine. We're cool. She doesn't love me like that, but we're cool."

My jaw was open. "Umm... okay..."

"Don't worry about me; I'm good. Some problems aren't fixable and I've made my peace with it." Zofi sighed and then clenched her cunt around my cock. "And start fucking already. We're all here to have a good time, right?"

I nodded and started pumping. "Right, right."

Alice moaned and fondled her own breasts. "Now I'm imagining sucking a creampie out of a lesbian's cunt."

Zofi's eyes lit up. "Oooh, now I'm imagining that too! And then after, I can suck a creampie out of you!"

Alice grinned at me. "Sounds like a plan."

****

I didn't creampie Zofi right away or anything. Not in any hurry to get to my own orgasm, I focused on pleasuring the exquisite lesbian brunette with her pussy wrapped around my prick. I slow-dicked her, pausing each time I bottomed out to grind for a bit. Meanwhile, I reached under her body to slowly unbutton her blouse, pull the garment off her, and eventually remove the bra as well. That left Zofi completely naked before me, save for her dangling earrings and a pretty necklace. And I took the time to run my hands all over her bare porcelain skin before reaching around to grab hold of her big tits and give her a few hard bangs with my big dick just for fun.

Meanwhile, she was focused more on eating Alice. I had some experience going down on the busty Korean babe and watching her whimper and twist her torso in response to my oral ministrations. But Zofi took her to a whole 'nother level and Alice finally collapsed flat on her back across my dining table, shuddering and shaking with her butt jerking off the tabletop every now and again to involuntarily thrust up into Zofi's pretty face.

Alice kept herself pent up for quite a while, but eventually she grabbed Zofi's head and slammed it down against her crotch while roaring out a monster orgasm. Zofi abruptly stood up, still fingerbanging her female friend, turned to me, and hissed, "Shove it in her!"

I quickly withdrew from Zofi's heavenly pussy while the brunette yanked Alice by the hips to the edge of the table. I swiftly stepped into place, notched my knob, and slammed every inch into Alice's still-spasming snatch. The half-naked Asian hottie threw her head back and howled again, and I reveled in the pleasurable way her pussy pulsed around my penetrating prick.

But after Alice came down from her high, she sat up and pushed on my chest to get me to back out of her. She took off her jacket and whipped off the sports bra. But she put the trucker hat back on, turning it sideways and flashing me a teasing smirk. And then she turned and bent face-first over the table, mashing her big breasts into the unyielding wood while reaching back with both hands to spread her cheeks.

Alice made no comment about dessert and we had no lube in the dining room, so I simply slid back into her sweet pussy. She set her cheek down and groaned happily while feeling me rail her. Meanwhile, Zofi bent herself over the table right next to Alice, folding her arms beneath her chin for comfort while waggling her ass at me invitingly. I pulled out of Alice and switched over, pumping Zofi's pussy instead while still fingering my best friend's box. And I kept switching back and forth until Alice stood up, smirked, and intoned in an intense voice, "Fill her up."

"Yes, fill me up," Zofi moaned. By now, she'd spread her long, slender arms out to the sides and forward across the table, one hand holding onto the edge.

"Grab her arms and pull them back at you," Alice told me.

I grinned and reached forward to grab Zofi's upper arms first, bring them back so that I could grab her wrists and pin them down against her upper back. This left all of Zofi's weight on her chest, crushing her big tits down. And she was helpless to resist as I started pounding her even harder.

"Fuck that's hot," Alice groaned, sitting up on the table next to us and masturbating herself furiously. "Pound that pussy! Hammer that ass! Fuck her and fill that lesbian who's still a slut for your dick!"

"Pound me!" Zofi whined. "Hammer me! I'm a slut for your dick, Matty! Fill me! Fill me! AAAAAHHHHH!!!" she screamed and came.

"Nnnn... gggaaaahhh!" I grunted, slammed forward, and began filling her as ordered. My hips twitched twice, each time accompanied by a fresh batch of sperm flooding Zofi's not-yet fertile womb.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Alice screamed her climax with us, ridiculously turned on watching me creampie her friend. She licked her lips and stared hungrily at my pelvic pulsing, and when she came down from her high she started laughing, "I think I'm turning into one of Matty's Cumsluts!"

"Get in line," Zofi groaned, still shivering from the aftershocks of her own climax. I started to pull out, and she shuddered from yet another one, gasping and clenching for a moment. Only when she relaxed again did I finally withdraw.

Alice was quick to move into the unoccupied space squatting down between Zofi's spread legs and fastening her lips around the brunette's sodden snatch, although she finally had to take off the trucker hat in order to do so. My Korean buddy then audibly hoovered out every creamy dollop she could get while Zofi quivered and moaned, and even had another orgasm before Alice finished.

A flip got switched in Alice's brain that day. I wouldn't call her Dominant, but she definitely got off barking orders the rest of the afternoon. Still riding the high of slurping out my creampie, when she backed away from Zofi's crotch she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and pointed at the kitchen island. "Matty, go sit up there."

"Seriously?"

She rolled her eyes. "Just do it."

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen before turning around and hopping up onto the counter. She joined me and dropped her face around my semi-limp dick, sucking Zofi's girlcum off and then popping up to say, "You two taste good together."

I laughed and gestured for her to go taste some more.

A minute later though, Zofi walked over to join us. Alice saw her and was quick to back away, snap her fingers, and point at my crotch. "Put him in your mouth," she commanded, eyes glittering. "Get him hard again for me."

Zofi perked up at the order and quickly squatted in front of me. The exquisitely beautiful brunette stared up at me with her sparkling blue eyes, watching the pleasure she gave me as she lavished my cock with her mouth and tongue.

Meanwhile, Alice pulled out one of the kitchen island barstools and eyeballed its position, adjusting it just so. And after a couple of minutes, she said, "Matty, sit on the stool facing out and lean your elbows back on the counter."

With a shrug, I did as ordered after Zofi pulled off my prick. I sat on the barstool and Alice climbed up on me. She managed to sit her pussy down on my re-hardened prick and brace her feet on the stool's footrests. And after grabbing the edge of the counter in her hands, she started going for a ride.

The position put her big boobies in my face, and I feasted on her puffy nipples. Alice beckoned to Zofi and the two hot babes started making out inches away from me, making a big show of it by pulling their heads far back enough that they could only tease each other with the tips of their tongues before closing the gap and really mashing their mouths together. Alice also shoved two fingers into Zofi's cunt while rubbing the taller girl's clit with her thumb. And the three of us humped and gyrated like that in the kitchen for a good while.

But as unique as the position was, the barstool wasn't really conducive to physical pleasure. I couldn't get any real leverage to fuck and pretty much just sat there letting Alice ride me. The stool itself was pretty unstable, and if Alice humped too hard in one direction or another, we threatened to tip over. Plus, Zofi wasn't getting a ton of direct stimulation either. So after a few minutes, Alice pulled back and said, "Let's move this to the big couch."