The Big Tits Club Ch. 35-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh actually left the group, came over to hug me, and said immediately, "I tried to talk them out of it. I'm so sorry. I never meant for something like this to happen."

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Sam stepped forward. "We're the BTC, and Neevie is part of the BTC. Regardless of whatever happened between the two of you, it's not fair for her to be excluded from doing the same things the rest of us are doing. We created The Rule years ago to help make sure everyone stays 'in balance', and that's just as true today."

I shook my head. "I don't understand."

Sam looked back at the others and asked them, "Are we good with this?"

Zofi, Mari, and Alice nodded immediately. Alice replied verbally, "It sucks 'cuz I just got started, but this IS what's fair. We're good with this."

Belle didn't state her agreement in any way, but nor did she disagree. Sam turned back to me.

"We understand that it'll take time for your relationship with Neevie to heal to the point where you can be intimate again. None of us know if that's going to be a few days, a week, a month, or... however long it takes. But until you two get back there, none of the rest of us is going to be intimate with you either."

My jaw dropped.

"Focus on fixing things with Neevie. Figure out whatever you need to figure out in your head," Sam stated emphatically. "Until then... no more sex."

Um. Shit.