The Big Tits Club Ch. 37-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I LOVE you, Matty. I'm IN love with you."

"I don't have those same feelings for you."

"You never got a chance to develop them."

"We had a chance. We became boyfriend/girlfriend. We just spent all our time fucking instead of developing those feelings."

"Because of circumstances. Because of my dad's stupid lockdown. Yes, we carried the title, but you said it yourself. We never got to watch a sunset on the beach. We had a grand total of two dates and only what, six or seven weeks together? Give us TIME. Give us a chance."

"I don't think you're hearing me. We HAD time to connect if we'd really wanted to. We HAD a chance, but instead it was always hot and sweaty monkey sex. I couldn't even term it 'making love'. Now maybe we didn't have a lot of opportunities to watch romantic sunsets together, but we could have at least cuddled and asked each other what was on the other's mind. Instead, we always opted to squeeze in Round 2 in whatever time we had left."

"Well maybe if you weren't so good at getting hard for me again within minutes we would've cuddled instead of going for Round 2."

"Well maybe if you were a little less busty and beautiful I'd have taken longer to get it back up. I lusted for you. I STILL lust for you. You are ridonkulously gorgeous to me, and sexy, and oh my freaking lord your asshole is exquisite. But I do NOT want to lead you on into thinking we're going to last forever. I don't want to hurt you like that. We were having a lot of fun together, I'll readily admit that. But once your dad showed up banging on my door and I stopped to REALLY think about my true feelings for you, I realized that I don't have the same depth of feeling you really need."

"That's not true," Naimh insisted, moisture clear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You love me, I know you do," she blubbered, and the tears began to flow.

"Neevie, I never wanted to hurt you."

Her eyes narrowed, and she inhaled sharply. Jabbing a finger at the doorway, she practically hissed. "Who is it? Which one of them do you love more than me?"

My head snapped back at the abrupt mood shift. "Huh? What?"

"It's Belle, isn't it? You were fucking my arse every day but really it was Belle you wanted to be with. Only SHE wouldn't give you the relationship you wanted so you settled for me instead."

"What? No. Seriously." I grabbed Naimh's hands and squeezed them tight. "Look me in the eyes. I'm telling you plainly, it's not Belle. I'm not in love with Belle. Not like that."

"You're lying."

I held her gaze and stated clearly, "I've never lied to you before and I'm not lying now. It's not Belle, it's not Sam, it's not any of them. I love all six of you, but the more I stop to think about it, I'm not in love with any of you. Please believe me: I am NOT refusing to become your boyfriend again because I'd rather be with one of them instead, alright?"

She doubted me. She wanted to continue doubting me. Perhaps it would have been easier for her to believe I was rejecting her because I'd rather be with Belle, rather than admit that there was some fault or flaw in herself that made her unworthy of my true love.

I sighed. "That night when you came to spend that first overnight with me, when Belle talked us into at least trying a relationship, you said you didn't want to regret never trying. You didn't want to always wonder if you'd missed out on the greatest love of your life out of fear and married someone else regretting the one that got away."

Through tears, she nodded. "I remember."

"We took the chance. We wanted to find out if we could become something truly special. For me, at least, the answer was no. The sex was amazing, yes. The emotional connection? I'm sorry."

"We didn't have the chance to find out."

I squeezed her hands and said, "Perhaps. Maybe you're right and I'm being too dismissive of a time period when after one incredible weekend your parents locked you down and hampered any chance we had to develop into something more."

"Yes. Exactly. You ARE being too dismissive."

I exhaled. "Then we're back to square one. You're still one of the BTC. I still care about you, and if fighting for me, fighting for your love for me, is something you still want to do, I..."

As my voice trailed off, she leaned forward eagerly, sensing that at least there was still a chance.

"This is the best I can do: I won't stop you from pursuing me. I won't stop you from trying to prove you love me the way you say you do. But I'm not going to just jump right back into our old relationship, either. It wouldn't be fair for me to dedicate that time to you and prioritize you over the others, and it would be false on my part to pretend to be in love with you when... at least for now... I'm not."

"I get it," she said with a smile and a nod.

Her smile was a little too hopeful. "Please, Neevie. I don't want to lead you on."

"You're not leading me on. You've said you don't love me like that, and it's up to me to prove to you otherwise."

I blinked, not a hundred percent sure I'd said those words in quite that way. She also looked three seconds away from jumping me, so I held up my hands. "No sex. Not right now. As much as it sucks and as much as I want to just lay back and let you go for a ride on top of me, you have to realize that having too much sex is what brought us to this point in the first place."

"Maaatttyyy..." she whined.

"Our previous relationship was based entirely on sex. If all you want to prove is that we are sexually super-compatible, then there's nothing left to prove. Our sex is AMAZING; I already know that. If you're trying to prove that emotionally we should be a romantic couple... there's a lot of work to do on that."

Her shoulders sagged, and she thought about that. Nodding slowly, she took a deep breath and exhaled. And when she looked back up at me, the brightness in her emerald-green eyes had dimmed somewhat.

She no longer looked on the verge of jumping me.

"I get it," Naimh stated evenly, and she thrust forward a hand, proffered for me to shake. "And I say: challenge accepted."

I arched an eyebrow, but with a chuckle, I reached up and shook her hand.

"We belong together. I'm going to prove it to you," she stated firmly.

I smiled at her confidence. "I sincerely hope you do."

****

The other girls still wanted backrubs when Naimh and I returned downstairs. With the "no sex" moratorium still in place, it was the closest we could get.

Zofi had indeed called dibs before Mari, hence her "get in line" comment earlier, so I turned her into a limp puddle before declaring I needed a break and downed half my beer. Five minutes later, I returned to the loveseat and Mari crawled into my lap. She hugged me firmly, gave me a quick kiss, and finally turned around so I could start my backrub. She wasn't very good about keeping her bra cups over her tig ol' bitties, and I wound up getting a lot of side boob while rubbing her. But Naimh was talking to Sam and nobody seemed inclined to stop us.

I did notice that Alice and Zofi were missing. When I asked Belle where they'd gone, the strawberry-blonde girl sighed and gestured up the stairs. "They're fucking each other in your bedroom."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

She shrugged. "What? The Rule says we can't mess around with you. It doesn't say anything about us not messing around with each other. Otherwise Sam and Zofi are in a LOT of trouble!"

Belle's voice had crescendoed toward the end of that, and Sam glanced over at us, asking, "What?"

Mari giggled and Belle waved her off. "Nevermind."

Well, I did mind a little. I held my hands out to Sam asking, "What happened to it being unfair for the girls to bang each other in my house without me?"

Sam shrugged, got up, and sauntered over to join us. "You're welcome to complain to Alice."

I just sighed and went back to work on Mari.

After Mari, Sam set down her beer and came over to sit down in front of me and get her backrub. After she was done, I cracked my knuckles and invited Belle to come over, but she shook her head. "I still get to stay overnight because that's a special Belle rule. You can give me my massage then."

Sam hadn't walked away yet, still putting her shirt back on, and she pursed her lips and frowned. I gathered that the discussion of whether or not Belle would continue her overnights had either never been discussed or was still a matter of some debate. But rather than contradict her, Sam just sighed and walked away.

Belle gave me a little smirk before downing the rest of her beer.

In the end, the seven of us played card games, ate dinner, and then gathered together to watch a movie. I sat in one corner with Mari as my single cuddle partner and Alice beside her. Sam and Zofi were on the loveseat. Naimh was on the armchair, and Belle had grabbed a barstool from the kitchen and sat behind us.

Naimh and I were much more relaxed around each other throughout the rest of the evening, and although the "no sex" moratorium had not yet been lifted, at least it was clear that our conversation had resolved much of the initial awkwardness and everyone had the sense that things would return to normal soon. At this point, it was really a matter of finding the appropriate time for Naimh and I to resume the physical part of our relationship (and subsequently resume with the rest of them as well).

And then Alice started taking bets on when I'd cave. Mari and Zofi thought it made the most sense for us to resume our "Neevie Mondays". Sam insisted that betting on the outcome or even discussing such a bet would be an impediment to Naimh and me finding a natural solution that felt right to both of us. Alice muttered, "Whatever," and then proclaimed her belief that we'd find a way to hook up tomorrow so everything could go back to normal right away. Naimh laughed and said that was just because Alice herself was super-horny and wanted things to go back to normal right away. Belle had no comment on the matter.

At the end of the night, Belle and I said our goodnights to everyone. Once the door was closed, she immediately turned to me, wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and pulled me down for a ferocious kiss.

Pleasure exploded in my brain and felt like drinking from a cool, clear oasis after years of wandering out in the desert (cough seventy hours). She tightened her grip, which nearly pulled me down, so instead I reached down to scoop her up into my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist, holding onto me like a koala bear until I planted her back against the door and started to really kiss her.

A moment later, I realized what we were doing and pulled back. "Waitaminute. We're not supposed to be doing this."

"I'm already sleeping with you overnight. Nobody's gonna freak about us kissing a bit, as long as it's not around them making them all jealous."

That made a certain kind of sense, so I shrugged and went back to making out with her. Of course, I may have been fooling myself for selfish reasons, but the point is that I accepted her reasoning at the time. Eventually though, we had to pause to breathe, and after setting her forehead against mine, Belle murmured seductively, "I'd like that massage now."

I grinned and carried her upstairs.

Once in my room, I gently lay my little lover face-down across my mattress. She let me disrobe her, starting with her shirt, and then her bra, and finally her jeans. I left her panties on, same as I had for Naimh, and then I went to work.

At first, it was a normal full-body massage. I worked her neck, shoulders, and back. Then, sliding further down the bed, I started rubbing Belle's buttcheeks on the way down to her legs when I noticed that they didn't really squish the way I expected them to. It almost felt like there was some obstruction preventing the buttflesh from coming together in the middle, and with a sudden realization, I peeled down the back of her waistband and gasped at the sight of a silver disc surrounding a flat blue crystal.

It's the big butt plug.

That information zapped my brain like a lightning bolt, and my eyes flew open. Belle was panting softly after moaning and groaning while I worked her body over. And she waggled her ass at me invitingly.

"I need you in my ass, Matty," she crooned.

We had only ever done this twice: once the morning after Valentine's when I first took her anal virginity, and then once more at the following Friday BTC group orgy. Anal with Belle had become that rarest of 5-star restaurant desserts, reserved for only special, special occasions, and my adrenaline surged at the idea of buggering the diminutive babe.

Especially after having gone nearly seventy-two hours without sex.

And yet... I knew it was wrong. Making out with her downstairs had probably been wrong. Sleeping overnight with her was probably gonna piss somebody off too. I mean, maybe the girls would be okay with it, so long as we didn't have sex. If we were really rewinding things back to the way they were before blowjobs and hand jobs and titfucks, Belle and I had still been close back then and she could've slept overnight with me at any time.

Who the fuck was I kidding? Belle and I hadn't spent the night together since we were seven before all this started happening, and I never should've agreed to let her stay tonight, either. Even if none of the other girls voiced any objections to Belle spending the night with me, I was certain there would be one or two of them lying in bed tonight wondering... fearing?... that something like this was happening right now. And then what? I'd have to either come clean that Belle and I broke The Rule and had sex and deal with that fallout, or stop this right now and tell them we'd cuddled overnight but abstained from hooking up.

Continuing to not have sex would suck, but having to tell the other girls I'd banged Belle would end up being worse. I knew that.

"We can't do this," I stated quietly.

"Yes we can," she replied huskily. Her butt was up in the air a bit with her knees parted to the sides. It gave her plenty of room to reach a hand between her thighs and rub her pink pussy quite provocatively. She twisted her torso to look back at me, exposing her bare left boob. Its puffy nipple was rosy pink and protruding, just begging to be sucked. "Come fuck me, Matty. I need you in me."

"The girls made an agreement. I can't do this with you until I get things with Neevie sorted."

"The girls made an agreement, but I never agreed to it. So much shit we do is just because Sam thinks its best and everybody goes along with her. I never once said, 'I agree.' I never once promised to keep my hands off you."

I pursed my lips. "That's a technicality and you know it."

"The world is full of technicalities."

"You know that doing this would piss the girls off."

"Fuck 'em."

"'Fuck 'em'? Can you hear yourself? These are your best friends!"

"Don't need 'em as long as I have you."

"What the fuck is WRONG with you?" I sat up, and despite the petite pretty girl continuing to wag her plugged-up ass at me while fingering her own pussy, I felt my cock deflate. "The Belle I knew would NEVER betray the BTC."

"Well what if the BTC has already betrayed me? Huh? You're supposed to be MINE, Matty. And they're all taking you away from me!"

"What are you TALKING about?"

Only now did Belle finally stop masturbating. She sat up and turned around, making my eyes briefly yo-yo down to her beautiful bosom before I forced myself to focus on her face.

Her livid, angry, opposite-of-sexy face.

"Those fucking bitches are taking away my dream!" she yelled.

"What dream?"

It was the wrong thing to say. I'd thought she was livid before, but now Belle lost it. "What dream? WHAT DREAM?!?" she balled her fists, raised them in the air, and started hammering me with them while I blocked with my forearms. "OUR DREAM YOU FUCKING MORON!!! YOU! ME! TOGETHER FOREVER!"

"Belle! Belle! Stop! Ah, fuckit." Surging forward, I grabbed both of her wrists and propelled her backward so that she flopped across my mattress. My superior weight pinned her arms down beside her head, and while she tried to raise her feet to kick me, I scooted up and sat down on her upper thighs as well. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you on drugs or something?"

All fight fled her, and she went limp beneath me. Turning her head to the side, she started bawling. Between Tuesday night's 'You understand me?' howling and this, I was seriously starting to wonder if she was bipolar.

"You were supposed to be mine forever," she whimpered.

"Didn't you tell Mari that you and I would NEVER get married?"

"I said I needed to convince myself we'd never get married otherwise I'd never be able to leave you."

"Didn't you say I wouldn't be your one and only for the rest of your life?"

"I told you to forget I ever said that and that you WOULD be my one and only for the rest of my life."

"And now you're hating on all 'those bitches' for taking me away from you when you've insisted to me all along that you're happy to share, that Matty's Little Cumslut is a voyeur who gets off watching me fill their wrecked bodies with hot jizz. I feel like I'm getting a TON of mixed messages here."

"They ARE bitches who are taking you away from me. I'm happy to share you, but only when I know I'm your Number One."

"Number One?" I frowned. "Is THAT why you've been asking Sam for help with deep-throating? Some kind of Sam competitive need to try and be my favorite?"

"What? No. I want to be able to deep-throat you just because I want to be able to give that to you. But your favorite? I already thought I was." She stared up at me, a world of hurt in her eyes. "I thought I'd ALWAYS been your favorite, even when you were dating Neevie. What you shared with her was just sex, but you shared EVERYTHING with me. I never had to try and convince you to make me your favorite because I always was."

She started crying, and I released her wrists, although I didn't get off her legs just yet.

Shaking her head, Belle sobbed and added, "Until everything changed."

"What are you talking about? Nothing's changed. I still spend a lot more time with you than everyone else. I still have sex with you more than any of the others. I still share everything with you. I love you. I'll always love you." I arched an eyebrow. "You understand me?"

"Yutkmefrgntd," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Wait, what?"

She turned her head to stare up at me again. The pain was evident in her eyes, and she took care to slowly enunciate every syllable as she accused, "You take me for granted."

I frowned. "What makes you feel like I take you for granted?"

"Because you do. You assume I'll always be there for you. At first, I liked it. It showed how much you depend on me. But after a while, I started to realize how much you ignored me. You're always more excited to fuck one of the others instead of me. On Fridays you're always so careful to satisfy the other five and don't pay any attention to me because you know I'm staying overnight and by then you're already wiped out. I'm the boring housewife waiting up in bed while my studly husband pounds his secretary up the ass at work. I'm expected to have dinner on the table and the floors neatly vacuumed by the time you return."

I blinked. "Where in the world did you come up with THAT?"

"I'm the old and boring. Been there, done that. Like there was that week or so when Zofi was all you could think about. You talked to me every day about her and it was always Zofi this and Zofi that. You literally left me alone in your bed so you could go take her on that incredible Audrey Hepburn date. I had to wake up extra early just so we could have sex before you abandoned me unfucked."

I rubbed my forehead. First Naimh and now Belle. If I'd known Zofi's date would get me into so much trouble, I wouldn't have done it.