The Big Tits Club Ch. 43-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly and I spun to each other next, and the buxom teenaged beauty was happy to come hop in my lap again. She went for a ride, gave me a parting kiss when the beeper went off, and the game continued. Sam was next, and then Zofi. Getting my dick into both hot babes was certainly pleasurable, and yet I was starting to get frustrated just sitting there on the couch getting ridden. I mean, I loved having different pairs of titties shoved into my face every five minutes while a girl went wild humping down in my lap. But the irregular nature of the spins, often with a minute or two of downtime while everyone paired up with new partners (plus one situation where Sam and Zofi would've ended up paired together back-to-back, forcing a re-spin that took even more time), kept setting me back. And even when I started getting close, my inability to completely take charge due to being on the bottom hampered my efforts to get myself off.

That's when I reminded myself that there were no actual rules, so when Alice came over to me, I stood up and walked her over to the dining table. Rather than have the Korean babe straddle me, I bent her over the dining table and slammed into her snatch from behind. And two minutes in, she raised her right leg up and onto the table, really opening herself up to let me get even deeper.

Finally being able to control the tempo did wonders for helping me finally build up some momentum. I grunted and groaned and got REALLY close to cumming, but then that damned beeper went off, and I chugged to a stop before bending myself over Alice's sweaty back while she reached an arm back and gave me a firm kiss.

Neither of us moved from our spots while the others spun the bottle. I remained buried in Alice's cunt from behind, my weight pressing her down against the table. Part of me wanted to keep pumping, but the greater part of me loyal to the BTC didn't want to cheat the game, so I waited and rested until Mari called Alice to come join her.

I hadn't been paying attention and so had no idea who my next partner would be. Alice slowly stood up, I unplugged myself from her pussy, and I took a step back and sat down heavily on the edge of the table. Hanging my head down and squeezing the table edge in frustration, I watched a shapely pair of legs come to a stop in front of me.

"Will Master please shove his big fucking dick into Personal Slut's tight pussy and flood her with all his creamy cum? Pretty please?"

Fuck, yeah.

****

Belle and I never did spin to each other. Alice tore the sheet of paper off the notepad as a keepsake and it was the one and only combination out of twenty-eight that never happened. The initials "BS", on the other hand, had five hash marks. Not that it would really matter in the end -- Belle, Alice, and Zofi were spending the night with me after all. But you can bet that at the moment my little pixie was frustrated and ridiculously eager to get my dick in her tight twat.

But not yet. My eruption into Holly's quivering quim while I hammered her bent over the back of the couch apparently signaled an end to the game, and Belle didn't even go after the creampie. She'd been a little busy getting eaten out by Naimh on the armchair, and she was so desperate for her own cum that she grabbed the back of the Irish girl's head and crammed it into her crotch, squealing, "The beeper hasn't gone off yet! The beeper hasn't gone off yet!"

Zofi was more than happy to kneel between Holly's A-frame legs and slurp out my spending while the pink-haired sex bomb remained slumped against the back of the couch. And then the exquisite brunette stood up, flipped Holly over, and stared straight at me as she cracked open her lips and let stringy bits of white jizz drip down a few inches to splash down in Holly's gaping mouth.

After that, the girls decided it was time to get ready for bed. The alcohol had made everyone drowsy, as had the multiple orgasms for the girls. Plus, the plan tomorrow was to drive down PCH to Big Sur and do some hiking amongst the giant redwood trees, so getting a good night's sleep was in order.

Not that anyone planned on going to sleep immediately. Belle made clear she wouldn't be going to bed without getting my dick inside her, and Alice and Zofi intended to make full use of their night with me as well. Mari was giggling as Sam led her by the hand into the second bedroom with the full-size bed, and Sam let out a squeal moments after the door closed behind them. Naimh was technically on the air bed but she and Holly were already making googly eyes at each other as they headed into the office. You'd think the girls would've gotten enough of each other during Spin the Bottle, but apparently not.

Feeling mellow after my recent ejaculation and my alcoholic buzz, I reclined against the headboard of the king-size bed while Belle, still quite antsy, lay belly-down on the bed between my legs dressed in a pastel green camisole with no bra and white panties while slowly bobbing her head up and down my re-charging prick. Alice, meanwhile, was tucked beneath my right arm with her head on my shoulder. And Zofi cuddled up against my left side, holding my arm between both of hers as she likewise set her cheek down on my shoulder.

"Well this is nice," I drawled quite contentedly, adding a wink for Belle as she stared up at me adoringly with her beautiful pale green eyes and her tiny mouth stretched wide around my fat cock.

"This is certainly different," Alice commented. "It was a good idea to split up the usual pairings, Matty. The way this worked out, the three of us get to grill you about your romantic love life."

I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced down at her. "Umm, what?"

Alice withdrew from my arm and sat up straight. "Zofi and I have made clear that we have no romantic interest in you. Belle insists that she's happier being your little-sister-with-benefits and thinks trying to be romantic with you would end in jealous disaster. So that leaves the other four."

"What about them?"

"All four of them want to be your girlfriend, Matty."

Belle popped off my prick. "Sam doesn't." Then she went back down on me.

Alice rolled her eyes. "Yes, she does."

Zofi cocked her head. "No, she doesn't. She's very clear on this point."

Alice just narrowed her eyes and gave both girls pointed looks.

Belle and Zofi looked at each other, and then Zofi sighed. "Okay fine, deep down we all know she does, but she's pretty much convinced herself not to. For real, she and Matty aren't about to start dating or anything. What are you getting at, anyway?"

"I wanna know what Matty thinks about all four of them," Alice said with a shrug.

"I'm not gonna talk about my feelings for the other girls," I insisted.

"You're trying to be a gentleman."

"I'm trying to not become a boiled frog."

"What?"

Belle popped off my prick. "That's the second time you've said that to me."

I rubbed my forehead. "Long story. I'm not getting into it now."

"Ooh, I have an idea!" Zofi chirped as she also sat up.

"Hold that thought," Belle said as she likewise sat up. She had apparently removed her panties at some point and crawled forward until she had centered herself over my dick. Her eyelids fluttered as she slowly sat down, sinking inch after inch into her tight twat, although she got stuck halfway down and had to sort of twist side-to-side a bit before finally getting her pussy to stretch far enough for complete penetration.

At last, she was fully seated on my lap. And with a sigh of contentment, the strawberry-blonde pixie gestured to Zofi. "Go ahead."

The exquisite brunette grinned, her bright blue eyes sparkling. "Maybe Matty won't tell us anything, but he can't stop us from speculating in front of him while we watch the way his expressions give him away."

"Wait-wait-wait," I held up my hands. "I can try to stop you."

It took Alice and Belle a second to get her drift, but their eyes lit up a second later and I realized I wasn't going to be able to stop them.

"So seriously, what is the DEAL with Holly?" Belle started right off the bat. "At first, I thought this Master/Personal Slut thing was just a little roleplaying fetish, but she's still doing it and seems even more into Matty than ever." Her question wasn't directed at me. Rather, she ignored me completely and looked back and forth between Alice and Zofi.

Zofi nodded and gave Belle a helpless shrug. "I've never seen anything in her that would suggest she's actually submissive. I mean, Sam's the one who gets off giving Matty control. We've had a lot of sex with Holly, and she's always been bouncy and perky since we first got her girl/girl virginity over the summer, but something's different now."

"The difference is Matty, obviously," Alice pointed out. "When the three of you were having sex, it was just girls having fun together. She's clearly getting off on the idea of being his personal slut."

Belle looked at Zofi. "Have you ever seen this kind of behavior with Holly and another guy?"

Zofi shook her head. "I met her last boyfriend. I got the impression she was the dominant one in the relationship and he was happy to worship the ground she walked on. Definitely different from the way she is with Matty."

"What about other guys? I mean... she gets around, doesn't she? Gets bored of them, like her ex, and dumps them to move on to the next pretty flower?"

Zofi rolled her eyes. "People get that impression because she's such a social butterfly, but she's not a slut. She's actually flightier about her friends than she is about boyfriends. She was a virgin until last year, and she had been with her ex since October. If you ask me, her interest in Matty is genuine."

Belle grumped. "She can't be Matty's girlfriend."

Alice raised her eyebrows. "Thought you said you wouldn't be jealous."

"I wouldn't be jealous of Neevie, Sam, or Mari," Belle corrected. "But Holly?"

"Why is that?" Zofi asked. "Because she's not BTC?"

"Exactly."

Alice drawled beneath her breath, "She's not BTC yet..."

"Exactly," Belle repeated. "Isn't stretching Matty six ways enough?"

Alice frowned. "Is it really just an issue of numbers? Like, you wouldn't want anyone joining no matter how nice they are because we're already full? Or is it something about Holly in particular?"

Belle frowned. She chewed on her thoughts for a moment, leaning forward to brace her hands on my shoulders and gyrate her hips counterclockwise to really carve my cock around the inner walls of her vaginal canal. But after a few circuits she stopped and sat up again.

"I don't want to think it's personal," Belle began. "She's always been nice enough to me, extra-nice to me actually, because she senses I'm the one most resistant to her joining the BTC. She's obviously a very fun playmate with a wicked tongue, and she gets along with everybody."

"Then what?" Alice asked.

"I don't know exactly," Belle sighed and shook her head. "I can't put it into words right now."

"But you'd be fine with anyone else dating Matty?" Zofi queried.

"Yeah. Mari, obviously, is my best friend, and I'd never deny her happiness. She's been in love with him forever, but she's been hiding behind this Team Belle thing. I think she'd make a GREAT girlfriend for him. She's super sweet, we all know she'd be loyal, and there's nothing sexual the others can do that Mari can't match or even top." Belle stopped undulating for a moment and stared straight at me. "I mean, each of the girls we're discussing as potentials can bend over and let Matty up her ass at the drop of a hat. That's not a coincidence, is it Matty?"

I averted my eyes and tried to look innocent.

"He IS quite fond of dessert." Alice started cracking up.

"Anyways," Belle continued. "I think the only issue with Mari is that Matty's attracted to strong, confident women like Sam, Neevie, and Holly. He loves the way Neevie and Holly pursue him - makes him feel wanted -- and Mari's never carried herself with that kind of self-confidence or chased him as hard as those two."

All three girls stared straight at me, waiting for my expression to give me away. I pursed my lips and tried to remain neutral, but a moment later, Belle sat back and gestured at me, saying, "See?"

Alice and Zofi both nodded.

I frowned and looked at all three of them, protesting, "I didn't do anything!"

Belle smirked. "Exactly."

I rolled my eyes.

Women.

"Sam we've talked about not wanting to date him," Belle continued. "She's hopelessly in love with him, but her rational brain stays in control of her emotions. That's why she wouldn't even tempt herself by taking a Girlfriend of the Week slot."

"Neither did you," Alice pointed out. "Neither did Zofi, but I know her reason. But yours?"

"Same reason as Sam's. I love him, and I'll always love him, but we really are better as siblings-with-benefits. If I'd tempted myself into playing girlfriend for a week, I'd never want to let him go and the jealous rages would come back. Not happening."

Alice and Zofi both shrugged and nodded.

"So back to Sam, even IF she started dating Matty, we all know she'd share him with us and wouldn't even take up a whole lot of his time. So yeah, I'd be totally fine if she and Matty eventually hooked up for real. Same with Mari; I know she'd never take him away from me."

"And Neevie?" Zofi asked "You used to stare daggers at her every now and again the way you're doing to Holly."

"I do NOT stare daggers at Holly!" Belle protested, coming to stop on my cock again.

Alice and Zofi exchanged a skeptical look.

"Okay, fine, maybe I do. I'll work on that," Belle conceded. With a sigh, she started undulating again while chewing on her thoughts.

But a few seconds later, she stopped again and sat up straight. She also clamped down tight around my dick, making me groan. But the moment passed, and she cocked her head to the side. "Waitaminute, how am -I- doing all the confessing here? We were supposed to be prying out Matty's feelings for them, not mine. I'm just not thinking straight because I've got his dick in me right now."

I mimed zipping my lips.

Alice took a turn staring at my face waiting for my expression to give me away. Narrowing her eyes, she said, "Matty's just as physically attracted to Neevie now as ever. She's still the most gorgeous thing he's ever seen, and even though their first relationship crashed and burned, they've both learned from that experience and are still attracted to each other enough to consider giving it another shot."

At first, I tried to stare straight into Alice's eyes and dare her to find something. But the longer she kept going, the more I realized I was going to give something away, so I closed my eyes, set my head against the headboard, and tried to focus on the feel of Belle's incredibly pleasurable pussy wrapped around my dick. I even grabbed her hips and helped gyrate her light body around my pole.

"Maybe you should get off him so he's not able to distract himself," Zofi suggested.

"Not on your life," Belle whined, a little out of breath. At the same time, I pulled her tighter against me and mashed her clit against my pelvic bone so she couldn't get off me even if she wanted to.

Zofi leaned over me. In a speculative voice, she said, "Sam was the primary source of Matty's masturbatory fantasies from the beginning, and if what you said about him being attracted to strong women is true, combined with her incredible curves she's the textbook definition of his perfect woman. Her little submissive streak even appeals to him, because it makes him feel needed and in charge every now and again. The way she keeps herself distant both frustrates and attracts him. And if she ever stopped running away and asked him to belong to her, he'd say 'yes' in a heartbeat."

I groaned and clenched my face a bit. But I immediately opened my eyes and said hurriedly, "That wasn't a confirmation! Belle's just clenching her cunt around me!"

Zofi and Alice shot upset glances at Belle. Belle looked up. "What? I'm horny."

Alice rolled her eyes and leaned forward. "Now Holly's the wild card. She's not in the BTC yet, which is a problem. She's not part of the 'All for one' solidarity, so she's made no commitment to not take Matty away from us."

"Exactly," Belle wheezed, starting to hump herself up and down.

"Meanwhile, she's the fresh pussy and not afraid to get up in Matty's grill and waggle her tits in his face to get his attention. The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Zofi frowned. "What?"

Alice waved her off. "Now she's a genuinely nice girl and she's making Matty happy right now and we can all agree she's got a really talented tongue, but we have GOT to come to some resolution one way or the other about Holly's membership. Either she swears she won't steal him away from us and becomes BTC full-time, or this social butterfly goes off on her merry way to flutter somewhere else without taking our prized possession away from us."

I frowned. "I'm a prized possession now?"

"Shut up and don't pretend you don't love it," Alice chided me.

"You say that as if Matty's feelings don't matter," Belle panted without stopping her up-and-down motion. "Yes, he really does love that all of us consider him a prized possession, but at the same time he's a human being with his own thoughts and feelings. None of us have the right to stop him if he actually falls in love with someone outside the BTC. I keep telling myself that if this thing with Holly turns into something serious, I'm gonna have to accept that come what may."

"Holly and I are nowhere near boyfriend/girlfriend," I told her right away. "She's fun, and yes I'm getting a real kick out of this Master/Personal Slut thing, but it feels more like a game than falling in love. I am NEVER betraying the BTC, no matter what. A girlfriend has every right to stop her boyfriend from cheating on her, right? Well I'm the BTC's boyfriend and proud of it. I belong to all of you. Would I like it if Holly got full-time membership and stuck around? Yes. But if she flits off somewhere else in a week or two, it won't be with me. Alright?"

Belle bent down and kissed me. "Alright."

Zofi sat up straight and folded her arms across her chest, looking smug. "See? My idea worked."

I rolled my eyes and looked up at her. "Let's not forget who came up with that ploy first."

Zofi just giggled and leaned in to kiss me as well. She held the liplock longer than Belle had, and moaned into my mouth.

"Dude, dude, dude," Alice chirped excitedly. "Are we starting the foursome now?"

Zofi pulled her lips off mine and glanced at the impish pixie now humping herself pretty hard on my cock. "I think Belle started ten minutes ago."

****

Now with permission to get things moving, I grabbed Belle's butt and shoulders and clutched her against my chest while rolling us over, successfully managing to do so without becoming dislodged. I took over hammering her into the mattress, and in less than a minute the petite little babe beneath me squealed in sexual release.

Meanwhile, Zofi laid down next to us, knees apart and crotch wide open invitingly. So it was a simple matter for me to pull out of Belle, slide over to the side, and plug myself in.

The exquisite beauty hummed and whimpered as I rapidly sped up my thrusting. She cradled my head as we kissed wetly, her long legs intertwined with mine so that our ankles were hooked together as I made short, stabbing thrusts into her sweet snatch.

Next to us, Alice climbed over Belle in a sixty-nine position, really kind of grinding her crotch down on the diminutive girl's face while she moaned and groaned before lowering her head to complete the circuit. I watched them go at it for a minute before returning my focus to the girl I was currently buried in. But a minute after that, I popped my head up and said, "You know, we already did separate pairings a whole bunch today. We're not taking advantage of this big bed with room for four at the same time."