The Big Tits Club Ch. 43-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All for one," Mari said, smiling through her tears.

"And one for all," Naimh agreed.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," Zofi said sadly.

"We'll all miss you too," Sam replied quietly.

"But we'll still get back together," Alice insisted. "Thanksgiving or Christmas or something, right? I mean, flights from SoCal aren't that expensive if it's just a few times a year."

"Flights from SoCal?" Belle asked curiously. "Are you leaving too?"

"Oh, right." Alice blushed. She took a deep breath and explained, "I haven't mailed it back yet, but I'm going to UCLA." When she was done, she gave Naimh a significant look.

The freckled redhead started crying and covered her face completely. Nobody rushed her, although Alice reached out and hugged her tightly. Eventually, Naimh got her emotions under control and she looked straight at me with a look of utter and complete heartbreak. "I'm going to UCLA with Alice. I didn't get into Cal Berkeley."

I blinked. "I didn't say I was going to Cal."

Naimh frowned. "Belle said the two of you had already decided."

I glanced over at Belle, who shrugged. We HAD discussed going to Cal together once we went over our combined acceptance and rejection letters. I had dreamed of going to Caltech or MIT Engineering, but those were extremely small schools quite difficult to get into, and being accepted into Berkeley Engineering was no small feat. I was quite proud of myself, but at the same time, we hadn't nailed down our decisions for sure. I'd also gotten into USC and Cornell. USC wouldn't be too far away from Mari, Alice, and Naimh. Cornell would be a fresh start on the East Coast if I was so inclined.

I sighed and looked at Belle, mildly annoyed that she'd told the girls we were going to Berkeley together as if it was a done deal. "You shouldn't have told them," I scolded mildly. "I haven't actually decided yet."

Belle frowned. "You're not seriously thinking of leaving me, are you?"

I rubbed my forehead. "Deciding on a college has a lot more factors to consider than just the friends who will be there."

"YOU were the one so desperately hoping the seven of us would stay together locally," Belle shot back.

"Yeah well that's obviously not gonna happen!" I barked vehemently, a little louder than I probably should have. Maybe drinking so much before this kind of conversation wasn't such a good idea.

"So what, a couple of the girls are moving out of town so just ignore the rest of us sticking around and blow the whole damn thing up? You weren't seriously thinking about Cornell, were you?"

"I... maybe? I don't know."

"MAYBE?!?" Belle was getting heated. "Matty, what the fuck!?!"

"Let's everybody calm down a bit," Sam advised.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You know what? You're not the fucking boss of me!" Belle barked, whirling on the blonde. "You never were, and the fact that we all let you just order the rest of us around all these years is one thing I'm always gonna fucking regret!"

Mari squeezed her best friend's leg and said, "Seriously, calm down, B."

"Why? Why the fuck should I calm down?" Belle turned back to me. "Tell me, Matty... right now... that we're going to Berkeley together."

I exhaled slowly and held up both hands. "I haven't decided."

"FUCK!" Belle burst off the couch and stomped none-too-gently over to the dining table. She grabbed a tumbler and started pouring tequila into it. She filled it pretty full, actually.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Holly drawled. "You're kind of a lightweight and you're already three sheets to the wind."

"Ohmigawd, YOU don't have a say here!" Belle snarled as she spun around. "You're not BTC! You're not even my friend. You're just the dumb slut taking Matty away from me who wasn't even smart enough to get into a school better than San Jose State!"

"Okay, that's enough!" I got up and marched over to Belle, who got wide-eyed and started chugging the tequila knowing I was about to take it away from her. The alcohol sloshed over her hand as I physically pried the tumbler out of her hand, and then she promptly coughed and gasped as the harsh liquid burned its way down her throat.

"Yeah, well I may not have gotten into some hoity-toity Ivy League but do NOT call me a slut!" Holly protested.

"Well you DO call yourself 'Personal Slut'," Alice drawled over her drink.

"That's a fucking GAME I have with Matty, and just him, and you know it!"

"Sorry, sorry," Alice muttered.

"You of all people should know playing games," Holly continued, visibly annoyed. Half-muttering to herself, she added, "Fucking 12-year-old in a trucker hat still more interested in her PlayStation than growing up."

"That's uncalled for," Mari interjected. "You don't know Alice like the rest of us.

"Maybe Belle's right," Naimh growled heatedly. "Maybe you DON'T belong in the BTC."

"Really, Neevie?" Holly looked genuinely hurt. "I thought of everyone here, at least you and I got along. You know what it's like trying to fit in with an established group of girls."

"Then don't fookin' call Alice a 12-year-old in a trucker hat and you might fit in better."

"You're right, you're right," Holly backpedaled.

"Besides, it's not me you've gotta sell," Naimh seethed and gestured with her left hand. "Control freak Sam makes all the decisions anyway."

Sam rolled her eyes. "I'm not a control freak."

"You're kind of a control freak," Holly conceded with a chuckle.

"Weren't you just trying to fit in better?" Sam remarked with eyes narrowed.

Holly held up her hands and backed away.

"Well you DO always have to get your way," Belle chirped. "You think you're above everyone else. You think the rules don't apply to you."

"What the fuck are you talking about now?" Sam sighed wearily.

Belle turned to the group. "Let's not forget who got us all to buy into The Rule and then first chance she got, who took Matty's cherry? Hmm?"

Sam grimaced and held up both hands. "I apologized for that."

"Saying sorry doesn't make everything better." Naimh shifted forward on her chair. "Everybody knew I wanted him. Everybody. But YOU and your fucking Rule kept him from me. -I- was being the good, obedient BTC friend by not seducing him, but then Holly showed up and you gave HER permission to fuck him without even letting me KNOW!"

Sam winced. "That wasn't... I mean to--"

"And THEN!" Naimh roared. "Even after Matty did the right thing and saved himself for us, the next thing I knew you went and fucked him behind everybody's back!"

"I said I was sorry!" Sam insisted.

"And that was AFTER getting all our permission to go with him on the date in the first place because we fucking TRUSTED you, you backstabbing bitch!"

"Leave her alone," Zofi jumped in. "She already said it was a mistake."

"Some fucking mistake," Naimh seethed. "Sam's always gonna be Matty's special one. Every time he closes his eyes and thinks about his first lover, he's gonna picture Sam's face, not mine. Because she knew... she KNEW I was gonna get to him first. And high and mighty Sam counna take THAT, now could she? Always gotta be on top. Always gotta be his fav'rit. Fuckin' bitch fuckin' had'ta fuckin' cut ma off so shay cou be numbra'un!"

"You know we can barely understand you when you get like this," Sam drawled.

"Go hIfreann leat, fuckin' hoor," Naimh muttered while jerking forward in her chair angrily enough that Alice reached out to grab Naimh's arm and hold her back. "You wanna go talkin' 'bout accents?"

"Neevie, please, Sam didn't mean to hurt anybody," Zofi insisted. "She didn't do it just to cut you off."

"And you're only defending her because you're in love with her!" Naimh shot back.

Zofi's head snapped back, and the tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Yeah? Well... Uh... Well at least I know exactly who I'm fucking when I'm with Matty!"

Now Naimh's head snapped back, and she gawked at Zofi in utter shock.

"Okay, this has officially gone too far," Mari said quietly.

"Girls," I began, my head fuzzy. "I think maybe--"

"Imeacht gan teacht ort WHAT THE FUCK, ZOFI!" Naimh hollered as she burst up to a standing position.

"Zofi's not wrong," Belle drawled. "You did commit the worst kind of sin a girl can do to a guy by fantasizing he was someone else."

"Oh, and you would know about the worst kind of sin, wouldn't you, Belle?!?" Naimh whirled on her instead. "Have you told the others yet what you tried to do the night before we stopped the sex boycott?"

Belle's eyes popped open wide. "I... uh..."

Sam sat forward. "What is Neevie talking about?"

"THIS little bitch," Naimh raged, pointing straight at Belle, "had a fucking butt plug in her arse all night, waiting for us to go home, when the REST of you had agreed to abstain in solidarity with me."

"Seriously?" Sam frowned and glared at Belle. "I did suspect you were gonna betray the BTC that night."

Mari sat up straight. "Wait, I thought you said you and Matty decided it was best for you to go home rather than tempt yourselves."

"We did!" Belle insisted, but winced and looked rather guilty.

"That's not what you told ME," Naimh intoned.

"Ohmigawd!" Alice exclaimed. "Did you break the boycott and fuck him?!?"

"NO! I mean... I-I..." Belle stuttered.

"You mean what?" Alice asked impatiently.

"I turned her down," I explained. "We talked about it, and she went back home."

"But you were GOING to do it," Sam accused roughly. "You actually kept the plug in the whole night just waiting until the rest of us went home? Really?!?"

"It was a mistake!" Belle pleaded. "YOU should know all about making mistakes!"

"In her defense," I stated, "It was Belle's decision to walk away rather than tempt ourselves."

Sam shook her head and looked away in disgust.

"Belle was gonna betray the BTC..." Mari muttered, mostly to herself, while she frowned and stared at her own lap.

"Mari, please," Belle whimpered as she returned to the couch and tried to hug her best friend. But to her abject horror, Mari pushed her away, stood up, and walked across the room. Belle remained on the couch, staring in shock.

"Maybe BTC membership isn't all it's cracked up to be," Holly muttered. "You guys are just as fucked up as everyone else."

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Holly," Alice snarled.

"I think we ALL need to take a timeout," I said, walking to the center of the room and then turning slowly to stare down each and every one of the girls. "We've all had a LOT to drink, and I think we've each said things tonight we'd rather not have said. We're done here."

Nobody argued with me. Mari was crying as she turned and practically ran up the stairs. Belle got up and quickly went after her best friend. Alice still sat on the couch, looking annoyed with the whole thing. Naimh was still seething as she turned and walked into the kitchen just to put some distance between herself and the others. She hugged herself and kept her lower jaw jutted while she tried to clamp down on her Irish temper. Holly was slumped in a chair, shaking her head slowly. Sam remained in the armchair, frowning and lost in thought. And Zofi crossed the room to Sam, turned to sit sideways in her best friend's lap, and the two of them hugged each other close.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. We'd all taken showers and changed into our pajamas before settling in to drink and chat, but taking another shower right now felt like a really good idea. A cold one.

I only hoped they wouldn't start yelling at each other once I was gone.