The Big Tits Club Ch. 47-48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor Sam, getting spectacular orgasms day after day after day," Zofi mocked lightly.

Sam looked up at me again, sighing almost mournfully as she replied, "Yeah... You're getting me addicted to your cock."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It is." Sam sighed again. "Like right now: I should be studying for AP exams. But instead, I'm gonna suck your fat dick."

I blinked in surprise, but sure enough, Sam rolled over onto her stomach, slid between my spread legs, and rather lazily took my semi-hard dick still wet with Zofi's pussy juice between her thumb and two fingers. She angled my penis upward and took it into her wet and warm mouth. And she hummed erotically while gazing up into my eyes, anxiously looking for my expression of approval as I reached down to tenderly stroke her hair.

Five minutes later, Sam squatted over my refreshed monster and sat down with a coo of deep contentment. A minute later, Zofi climbed onto my face and I munched her cute coochie quite merrily while listening to her make out with her BFF. I hadn't forgotten what Belle had told me about Zofi at least thinking about letting me into her ass, and with that in mind I shifted my angle and started giving the lissome brunette a rimjob. Zofi shuddered and paused to look back at me, muttering, "I'm not kissing you again until you brush your teeth and use mouthwash."

I chuckled and backed my head away.

"I didn't tell you to stop," she complained, grabbed my head, and mashed my face back into her butthole.

Later that afternoon, Zofi went home and Sam joined me in going next door to have dinner with Belle and her dad. After dinner, we had a couple of hours of daylight left and Sam told me to grab my running clothes because she wanted me to build up my running endurance.

At first, I was scared she'd want to drag me around the 5-mile loop again, but instead she let me drive us to the park and then just go for a pleasant jog around the lake instead of running all the way from home. I brought the bag of leftover bread from the Santa Cruz trip which by now was getting stale, and after the run we spent a good thirty minutes chatting while feeding the ducks. There were also a few Canadian geese who I knew from past experience would bully the smaller ducks trying to get to the bread. So Sam and I kept on the move, walking along the shoreline trying to throw our bread pieces where only the ducks could get them and the bully geese couldn't. By the time we ran out of bread, we'd walked halfway around the lake again.

Feeling good with ourselves for sticking up for the little guys, as it were, both Sam and I were in a happy mood. She slipped her hand into mine and held it the whole walk back. The sun was also setting, and with no wind to speak of, the lake formed a near perfect mirror of the trees on the far side. It wasn't quite a beach sunset view, but it was still quite pleasant and I certainly couldn't complain about the company.

We were walking hand-in-hand back towards the minivan when she asked out of the blue, "Were you really serious about letting me stay with you as long as I needed?"

"Yes. Absolutely," I answered immediately.

She flashed me a skeptical look and muttered, "You're just saying that because I've let you fuck me every day since I arrived."

I stopped walking and turned to hold both of Sam's hands with mine. "I'd like to think you know me better than that. Do I enjoy the sex? Absolutely. Would I want you to stay as long as you needed even if we never had sex again? Absolutely. Your welcome in my home is NOT contingent on you putting out for me, and I rather resent the insinuation."

Chagrined, Sam nodded and muttered, "Sorry. I don't even know why I said that."

"I think you're feeling a bit in limbo right now, caught between a desire to go back home and a desire to stay with me, and maybe you're trying to accuse me of ulterior motives as a reason to make yourself go home and talk to your parents."

She pursed her lips and thought about that. "Maybe. I know I should at least try. But at the same time, they're the ones being pig-headed about it. If they want to show me they truly accept me as I am, shouldn't THEY be the ones to reach out to me first?"

"And you're gonna stay here with me until they finally do?"

Sam shrugged. "Maybe they never will. Dad's as stubborn as I am."

"You said your mom's not as hardcore about Stanford as he is."

"But she'll side with him to present a united front. Maybe call me on the side, write me a check here and there to make sure I'm taken care of. But I already know Dad's waiting for me to crack first, and I don't want to do it."

"Then don't. I mean, of course I'd love for you to be able to patch things up with your family and go home, because that IS your home. At the same time, you're more than welcome to stay in my house for the rest of the week, the rest of the month, the rest of the school year, or even until we all leave for Berkeley together."

Sam blushed. "According to your mum, if we get married, I can stay forever."

I squeezed her hands. "The idea does appeal." I smiled and leaned in.

Sam smiled and leaned in as well, but before our lips met, she abruptly let go of my hands and turned to start walking.

I blinked, confused, but followed after. She'd walked away from me so abruptly, I had to assume she was upset about something, so I kept my distance even as I came alongside her. But she reached out and took my hand again.

"I won't keep slipping into your bed at night," she stated evenly. "The first night I just felt lonely in a strange house, and this morning I was just feeling sad and needed you to hold me. I mean, if we're having a weekend threesome with Belle, I'll be fine staying overnight with you. But I don't want to make a habit of cuddling in your arms when that's not what our relationship is supposed to be."

"Fair enough."

"I'm not your live-in girlfriend. We're friends, Matty. Friends with benefits, yes, but just friends. I have my own room and my own space and I'm going to do my own thing. I hope you understand that me living under your roof doesn't make me beholden to obeying you or anything like that, the roleplaying Master and Tight-Arse Slut stuff aside. I need to live my own life, even if I happen to be living rent free in your house."

"Don't worry about rent."

"I know. Beverly stopped me cold when I suggested otherwise."

"I might move back home tomorrow, or I may actually stay with you until we leave for Berkeley. I have no idea right now, and that... uncertainty..." She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I AM a bit of a control freak, I admit it. And the fact that I can't control the current situation drives me bonkers."

"I think you're doing a great job of controlling the situation as best you can," I suggested. "Obviously, your dad is putting a lot of pressure on you to live the life he's chosen for you (and quite frankly, is probably where you get your own desire to control everything). First, you chose a different career. Then, you chose a completely different school to make a name for yourself away from the shadow of his connections. You're even taking away his financial leverage over you. Finally, you removed yourself entirely from his house. I'm not so sure I could've been so strong, and I really admire that about you."

"But I can't control how he's going to react and I have no idea when or if this estrangement is gonna change."

"You control what you can control. You can't control your dad, or when he may or may not extend an olive branch to you. So if you've decided you won't be the one to make the first move, then it's decided: You're staying in my house for the foreseeable future. With me. And... with my mother. And with that as a done and confirmed baseline, you can focus your attention on everything else."

She smiled and squeezed my hand. "Thanks, Matty."

"Of course."

Sam stopped walking, and she turned to press herself up against my chest. I automatically enfolded her in my arms and gave her a reassuring hug. One moment turned into two, and I wound up scooping her off her feet while she squealed, gently swaying her left and right several times before setting her back down on the sidewalk.

Cooing softly, Sam turned her face up to mine and I swiftly met her lips for a soft kiss. We made out like that for a minute, and when we finally parted for air, she repeated, "Thanks, Matty."

"Of course," I repeated as well.

"Take me home?" she asked, perfectly aware that she was using the word 'home' to imply MY house, not her parents' house.

I grinned and replied, "As you wish."

Her eyes glittered as we started walking again.

****

The evening ultimately became a repeat of the week's previous evenings. Sam went into her room to study, save for carving out time to chat with Mother, and we fell asleep in our own beds. She must've joined me at some point during the night once again, because on Thursday morning I woke up in a familiar position: spooned around her lush body with a bare breast in my palm. And this time, she wasn't crying.

"Thought you said you weren't going to keep slipping into my bed anymore," I mumbled, only half-conscious.

"Would you rather I left?"

"Never said that."

Wriggling her butt against my morning wood, she glanced back at me and murmured, "Can you slip into me from behind?"

Let's just say we both really enjoyed that morning.

We had a normal day of school, and in the afternoon Sam actually attended to her regular extracurriculars while I spent my regular Thursday with Belle and Mari. But when Sam came home, rather than let me and Belle cook dinner for us and Belle's dad, she shooed us both out of the kitchen and made steak and mushroom pie, one of her favorite home-cooked meals, having picked up the ingredients before coming home. I'd never had it before, and I would always remember that meal. Actually, to this day I can still remember her hand-feeding me the first bite.

In the evening Sam went into her room to read, although when I went to check on her, she was sitting up in bed reading a fiction paperback, not the Wall Street Journal or anything like that. When Mother came home she went downstairs for an hour to chat. And at night we went to sleep in our own beds.

And then came Friday.

****

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my chest against her back, covered only by a thin layer of cotton. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my right hand reflexively squeezed the large bare breast I was currently palming beneath her nightie. My left arm snaked beneath her pillow, with the hand dangling off the edge of the bed. Reflexively, I ground my morning wood into her panty-covered ass. And breathing deeply, I let my head roll forward to push my nose into her platinum-blonde hair, smelling her sweet fragrance.

I had no idea when Sam had come to join me in my bed. She could've arrived immediately after I'd fallen asleep or slipped in less than an hour ago. I didn't know and didn't really care. All that mattered was that she was here now. I briefly checked the clock to make sure we had time before school on a Friday morning, and then I set to work gently stroking her body, titillating her senses, and teasing her flower petals open.

Seeking to push myself in her before she woke up, I spent extra time dipping my finger into her honeypot and gently tickling her budding clit. But somewhere along the way I must've pushed her a little too hard, because she inhaled sharply as she awoke, found me fingering her hard little pearl halfway to orgasm, and she moaned still only half-awake, "Matty?"

"Mmm-hmm?" I asked, feigning innocence as if I were as half-asleep as she was.

"I need you inside me," she whined in a breathy voice. "Stop fucking teasing me and shove it in."

Well since she'd asked so nicely...

It didn't take much to push my boxers down to my knees. After pulling aside the strap of her panties, I brought my cockhead up while she separated her thighs and stuck her butt back at me. I swiped my knob through her cleft a couple of times to smear her natural nectar over my mushroom cap for lubrication, notched myself into her pink taco, and started pushing.

"Nnnnngggggooooowwwaaaahhhh..." Sam groaned as I burrowed inch after inch of thick dick into her snug slice of heaven. She trembled in my arms until we were fully joined together, and once we achieved a complete coupling, she twisted her head back so I could kiss her.

We lay together like that for about a minute, not even thrusting, just enjoying the moment of intimate connection. We made love with our mouths, and I wrapped my arms around her body and beneath her night shirt to feel both of her amazing breasts against my palms. After a minute, I let my right hand slide back down her naked torso and begin strumming her clit. The added sensation caused her to start wriggling and clenching, and only then did I withdraw a few inches and take up the familiar pumping motions.

But she didn't let me continue that way for long. Reaching a hand back, she held my hips and whispered, "Stop, Matty, stop."

I ceased my thrusting and looked at her curiously, wondering why she'd paused our lovemaking. She pulled herself off my prick and rolled over, taking hold of my shoulders and pushing me onto my back. She quickly removed her panties, climbed back onto me, and re-inserted my schlong into her sweet snatch. But instead of taking charge of our lovemaking, Sam simply sank herself all the way down and remained there, feeling our loins pressed together while she removed her night shirt. I laid back and gazed adoringly at the now completely nude goddess straddling me, from her beautiful face and down across her spectacularly curvaceous body.

She grinned, feeling the heat of my gaze, and then bent forward, crushing her big tits into my chest. Once again our lips met, tongues tangoing as we resumed making love with our mouths without the usual undulations of traditional lovemaking.

I lost track of how long we kissed. There was no danger of me going soft inside Aphrodite's pussy, as her milkmaid muscles occasionally squeezed my shaft within her core. I realized that Sam was far more interested in kissing me at this moment than in achieving orgasm, so I relaxed all of my muscles (save for the important one) and surrendered myself to the simple pleasure of making out like a couple of teenagers (which, well, we were).

We did pause to breathe in the middle, a welcome respite from the passion that had been steadily building inside me. Had she kissed me much longer, my urge to fuck and find ejaculatory relief might have taken over. But as it was, she stopped just in time and I found myself grinning goofily at the sight of the fair-haired goddess smiling down at me.

Sam beamed down at me, her true face naked and unafraid. There was no mask, no restraint on her unbridled joy. Her smile was full of happiness as she bent down and kissed me again.

Again we kissed without any need for anything further. Our bodies were still intimately connected - I was quite literally deep inside her - but there was no need to "have sex". There was no urgency to "fuck". We simply remained joined together as closely as any two human beings can be joined. And we could have continued like that indefinitely except for one problem.

I came.

I didn't plan on it. I had no idea it was coming. My ejaculation sorta snuck up on me when I wasn't expecting it. One moment we were making out like any other pair of teenagers in love, lost in the moment. The next moment her super-snug and comfortable pussy just drew out my orgasm. My eyes popped open wide in surprise as I grunted and started spurting away, and she started giggling, more at the expression on my face than anything else.

"Did you just cum in me?"

I blinked, momentarily shaken, and not by the unexpected orgasm. "Uh... yeah," I muttered lamely.

"Mr. Sex God Matty turned into a premature ejaculator?" she teased.

I frowned. "I've been inside you for like fifteen minutes. I wouldn't call that premature."

"But you just sorta went off on your own, didn't you?"

I smirked and complained, "I blame your pussy; it's just too heavenly. Aphrodite's pussy made me cum."

Sam laughed and pecked my lips. "Well THAT'S a first."

I laughed with her, and then kissed her more fervently while my mind was racing. It was racing FAST because I knew exactly why I'd climaxed early.

And the reason changed everything.

****

-- CHAPTER 48: Sam --

****

We had a normal day of school, and then the girls all came over to my house for a regular Friday hangout, orgy, and a movie, and then went home.

Everyone had a good time and got great orgasms, but I never actually fucked Sam. Zofi and Naimh both used Matty Junior on her, but she never got the real deal inside her. After the rest of the girls left and it was just Belle, Sam, and me, Sam made note of that fact.

"It's a side effect of spending all week with him. Get used to it," Belle laughed. "As long as you're living here, you're gonna be like day-old sushi to him on Fridays."

Sam made a face, looking genuinely hurt. "Like what, he's already been fucking me all week, got bored of me, and he's looking for fresh pussy instead?"

"Try not to think of it like that," Belle suggested. Over the last few months, I just realized he always went out of his way to shower extra attention on the other girls knowing that I would be staying overnight. Now since we're both staying overnight, he's putting extra focus on the other four. Everything 'in balance', right?"

Sam actually smiled and reached out to caress my cheek. "You're so considerate, Matty."

I tried to smile but sighed and turned away. I was the only one who knew the truth wasn't so simple tonight.

Sam still ended up getting fucked later that evening, with me pounding her sweet pussy and blasting my pelvis against her bubble butt from behind while she ate Belle's succulent snatch. After making the blonde climax on my dick, I almost violently tossed her away and buried myself into Belle's super-tight twat. Cradling my little Annabelle's body beneath me, I pummeled her into the mattress before pressing my prick all the way up against her cervical wall and plugging up her womb with all my creamy cum.

Since Sam didn't go back to her own room afterwards, that turned out to be the first night I got to fall asleep with her in my arms since she'd moved in, although I woke up in the middle of the night and flipped over to spoon myself behind Belle instead.

In the morning I woke up to find Sam sucking on my schlong and we had a pleasant threesome. Belle crooned "out" and had me fill her gullet with all my sperm, and Matty's Little Cumslut drank it all down with relish before going home to her dad.

After Belle left, I flopped back onto the couch and started flipping through TV channels. I didn't actually have any great desire to watch anything; I just wanted to rest and recover before Alice showed up for her regular Saturday morning video gaming session.

Sam came over and snuggled up beside me on the couch, taking hold of my left arm and wrapping it around her body. "What are we watching?"

"I dunno yet. Haven't found anything interesting." I flipped aimlessly between Saturday morning cartoons, a baseball game, and SportsCenter. "What would you do on a Saturday morning?"

Sam shrugged. "Saturday mornings were usually my one time of the week to sleep in."

"Well you could've slept in," I drawled, still flipping channels. "Instead you woke up early and stuck my dick in your mouth."

Sam giggled and replied, "Well if I hadn't, Belle would've beaten me to it."