All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 51-52'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Team Rachael all the way LMFAOO😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That ending... drama time?

amritaloveramritaloverover 2 years ago

Great story, of course after all these wonderful chapters and 5 star ratings, you know that. Sam's sister is quite a surprise and I look forward to reading what you have in store for us. Many, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have questions, as i usually do after reading this story. Over all this is one of the best chapters in this story. I'll be honest im worried at where its gonna go because I can see the ending I would want and I dont know how I will feel if you choose to take it in another direction.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm guessing that Samantha's parents are ready to cave in and sent Rachael to bear their olive branch. This should be interesting. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Love the Prom scene with Antonio. I love how far they have all come in their emotional development. I know that I was not be as brave at 18. Greater cum-back by Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yesssss another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope this story gets a sequal at some point. There's still a lot to explore and college will be interesting. I like the idea of a new BTC, but the girls really deserve some action from other guys too. Matty should keep his harem, but less exclusive as it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. This has been the best series on here for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rachael

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next when?¿

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

For those who've asked anonymously, I submitted Chapters 53-54 to the Lit website on Friday, Nov 12. It's still in pending status as of right now. For anyone who really can't wait, I'll remind you that the complete story is available on my Patreon (BlueDragonAuthor, no spaces).

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Antonio, the short-fused football player...squirted in his tux britches just from Sam's description of the group thing with Matt & BTC girls!! Way to go Sam!! & Holly too!!

Zofi is the sweetest...and 'giving'...I bet she grows accustomed to butt play too, just needs some time (and more practice with Matt!)

Rachael??!! WTF??!! Does Sam know about this, or is it some kinda surprise visit...I guess we will see soon, won't we?? Like another reader observed, did Dad & Mom send her as a 'peace offering' or something...

This keeps getting better & better!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Discounting the whole lesbian thing, Zofi is the one out of the group that I would choose as a lover. Her preference for intimacy over explosions pushes my buttons big time.😍 Love rather than lust. The graceful movement with which she walks through life. The endearments she uses during sex. The emphasis on kissing at all stages of excitement.

What a complete woman in every way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES