The Big Tits Club Ch. 51-52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

Zofi sighed while turning her face forward again and resting her head on the pillow. I could feel her take a deep breath and could envision in my mind's eye the yoga expression on her face. And after taking another few moments to find her inner peace, she murmured. "Fuck my ass, darling. Fuck my ass."

Getting a good grip of her hips, I slowly withdrew, almost pulling all the way out but not quite. Then reversing course, I re-burrowed my shaft all the way in to the hilt. It almost felt like the first time.

And then I did it again.

And again.

And again.

Zofi kept up steady breathing, long inhalations and even longer exhalations. For me, the feelings were amazing. Her asshole was a hot inferno of intense sensation. For her? I was less certain.

I kissed her neck and fondled her tits. I reached around to rub her pussy but found her left hand was already diddling herself. A minute later, she retrieved Bob and put him back to work. But as much as I tried to focus on Zofi, true pleasure seemed to elude her. Her forehead remained furrowed and her jaw remained clenched, so after a minute I gave up on any thought about making her orgasm and instead focused on getting myself off to put her out of her misery, as it was. It would have to be good enough.

Thankfully, starting with a blowjob and then pounding Zofi's pussy had me halfway to eruption. The excruciatingly tight pleasure of being inside Zofi's inferno of an asshole truly was intense, and once I closed my eyes and concentrated on the tight ring of her sphincter clenched around my cock as it slid back and forth in rhythm with my thrusting, not to mention the way every inch of her colon clamped around my penetrating prick, finding my release was easy.

"Zofi, Zofi, Zofi," I groaned, still a little in disbelief that we were really doing this.

"Are you gonna cum, darling?" she asked, straining under the onslaught.

"Yes I'm gonna cum. Your ass is so fucking TIGHT. It's making me... It's making me..."

"Cum, darling, cum!" she whined. "Fill my ass with your seed. It's all for you. I love you! Cum, darling, CUM!"

I came.

"Nnnnnggaaaahhh!!!" I groaned as I felt my balls come to a boil. Wrapping both arms around her bosom, I hugged myself against Zofi's back and rammed my hips forward to bury myself deep within my lesbian lover's exquisite asshole. Fountains of sperm sprayed out of me, millions of wriggling tadpoles that had no idea they were in the wrong hole. I twitched and flooded her rectum again. And then I spasmed one final time, spending myself completely.

And for a little while, my universe was filled with light.

****

I have no idea how long I laid there, my forehead pressed against Zofi's back while my dick slowly went limp inside her ass. When the light faded away and my world began anew, that was the position I found myself in, my gorgeous crying girlfriend cuddled in my arms.

Wait, crying?

I pulled myself out of Zofi's ass and quickly scooted further upward so I could get my head level with hers. She whimpered quietly and sniffled softly, but there was no doubt in my mind that she was crying.

"Hey, hey," I said soothingly but with some alarm. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, it's not that," she replied quickly, concern for my mental state flushing away her own concerns. "I just... I'm going to MISS you."

I sighed and gave her a sad look. "I'm going to miss you too. For a second there, I was worried you were in pain or maybe you regretted letting me do that to you."

"No, of course not." Zofi managed a teary smile as she caressed my cheek again. "One for all... and ALL of me for YOU."

I smiled and turned my face enough to kiss her palm. "Is that what this was all about? Everyone going out of their way to gift something to someone else?"

"In a way." She paused to wipe her eyes free of tears before giving me a broader smile. "I've wanted to give you this even before the 'one for all' thing. It was something I knew you'd wanted for a long time, and I felt bad, actually, that we went through Prom Night and I was the only one who didn't give it to you."

I shook my head. "I didn't mind. I had more than I could handle as it was. Tossing in your virgin ass might've been the straw that made my penis fall off completely. Besides, I wouldn't have liked for your first time to be under those circumstances with the pills and alcohol and everything."

"Me neither," she agreed. "I'm happy this was just the two of us."

I smiled and nodded, but then frowned. "Was it painful?"

Zofi shook her head in the negative.

"But it didn't seem too pleasurable, either." I raised both eyebrows.

Zofi pursed her lips. "I think I understand why some of the others love it so much. The sensations are intense, that's for sure. Neevie says her orgasms from anal sex are so much stronger than vaginal."

"But that clearly didn't happen for you."

"I don't think I was ever quite able to get past the discomfort part of it. Again, it wasn't painful, but it just felt so... weird... and..."

"Uncomfortable?"

Zofi looked apologetic. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You couldn't have known it would be like that. The other girls don't seem to feel that kind of discomfort, except maybe Belle, so that's why they're much happier to do it with you. For Belle, she said she gets off on the idea of you possessing her despite the discomfort, like when she lets you in her ass you're taking ownership of her. Sam too, actually. That part I understand, too. I cherished being able to give you pleasure with my body like this. In that way, it's not so different from giving you a blowjob."

I gave her a serious look. "Please don't feel obligated to ever do it again. I'm eternally grateful for today, but if it's not comfortable or satisfying for you, I'll be happy with just the once."

Zofi gave me a shy smile. "We still have a few months left. Perhaps it will be more than just the once."

"Perhaps. But I promise I will never expect it of you."

"Good. That means I can still surprise you." And she leaned forward to kiss me. "I really do love you, darling."

"I love you too, mój skarbie."

Zofi's blue eyes sizzled. "C'mon. Let's go clean up. I think after giving you my virgin asshole, you owe me quite a few orgasms in return."

I grinned. "That sounds fair."

****

Despite the idea being for me to make things up to her by giving her a bunch of orgasms, Zofi was still in an "all for you" mood that afternoon and seemed intent on giving me a fantasy day that was all about my pleasure. She reminded me in the shower that we'd never had a day of me just bending her into various pretzel shapes and having my way with her, and once she made clear her intention was to make today one of those days, I promptly snapped my fingers.

She immediately bent over at the waist, folding herself in half while smiling back at me from between her calves. I entered her immediately, although the water running down her body started getting into her face, which kind of ruined that position. Instead, we made out face-to-face while super-flexible Zofi raised left leg up and over my shoulder. I'd never even dreamed of fucking her in that position, let alone while in the shower. But she made it seem so easy, and the fun continued once we got out and dried off.

Zofi could do the splits beyond a hundred and eighty degrees, and we pretty much tried every possible way to get my dick into her mouth or pussy in every possible position we could think of. She did a one-legged dancer's split with her right toes pointed up so high it felt like she could touch the ceiling while I fucked her sideways. We resumed the bent at the waist with straight legs thing. We did a wheelbarrow. And there was this crazy sixty-nine thing standing up with Zofi doing a straight-armed handstand.

What really took the cake was when she laid face-down on the floor in front of my bed and curled her body backwards so that her feet were in the air about a foot or so above her head. She couldn't quite twist herself like an acrobat and put her feet back on the ground, but the position still made her pussy available to me at a really crazy angle. And while neither of us could orgasm in that particular position, I'll always remember trying.

Alas, all things must come to an end, and I spent my final load deep within her womb in a classic missionary style, cuddling closely just the way she liked it while she murmured phrases like "fertilize me" and "fantasize you're giving me a baby" into my ear.

We finally got dressed and were kissing each other tenderly in the aftermath, our lips caressing each other in a way not so radically different from the way we'd first kissed years ago and kickstarted The Rule in the first place, when the doorbell rang.

Zofi pulled back at the sound and frowned.

"I take it this isn't one of your surprises," I teased lightly.

Zofi merely shook her head in the negative. She wasn't a hundred percent dressed, still needing to button up her blouse (because I'd been fondling her tits you see -- THAT part was a little different from when we were younger). So when the doorbell rang a second time, I headed out of the room and went downstairs alone.

I checked the peephole quickly and frowned. Had Sam lost her key? Why else would she ring the doorbell? So I was feeling a little confused when I opened the door, and it took me a second to realize it wasn't Sam on my doorstep at all.

"Hullo theh!" Sam's doppelganger greeted brightly with the exact same Aussie twang I was used to hearing. "You must be Matty."

"Uh, yeah..." I began, still confused as my eyes played tricks on me. Only then did I realize this must be Sam's older sister.

"I'm Rachael. Pleased to meet you."