The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 02-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you'll understand my surprise when Evelynn raised her sunglasses up onto her forehead, revealing sharply-tilted almond-shaped eyes featuring dark blue eyeshadow and contacts tinted a startling bright blue stared. She straight at me, smirked, and announced, "I call 'next'."

"Get in line, bitch!" Sam playfully rebuked from the house's back door as she walked toward us, holding three cold beer bottles straight from the fridge.

Evelynn rather deliberately turned to face the blonde, curving one eyebrow into a high arch while giving my girlfriend an inquisitive, almost interrogative look.

"Sorry, Evelynn," Sam apologized with a blush, her accent thickening a bit. "I didn't mean to call you a 'bitch' like that. Was just messin' around. Old habit from high school to say 'get in line, bitch' whenever one of our friends tried to--"

"It's alright. You don't have to apologize," the hapa beauty stated in a cool voice while placing her sunglasses back down over her eyes. "If you're comfortable enough around me to call me 'bitch', don't let me stop you. Perhaps I should take it as a compliment."

"We'd like to think you're becoming comfortable enough around us to join in on the conversation," Naimh chimed in, sitting up from her own lounge chair next to Belle and pivoting to face Evelynn. Dropping her elbows down to her knees, interlacing her fingers, and setting her chin down on them, the redhead flashed a winning smile and added, "We're all friends here, right?"

Evelynn smiled thinly but did not verbally reply. Instead, she gave a curt nod and then set her head back down in its previous position, staring up at nothing. I glanced over at Naimh and saw her face fall a bit. She had always been the one trying to help everyone get along, and I would never forget how she encouraged the entire BTC to recite "All for one" as a team mantra. I could see that it stung her a bit right now to have her efforts fail.

I didn't like that expression on Naimh's face, so with that image in mind, I turned my attention to Evelynn and stated firmly, "If you want the next backrub, you're gonna have to pay up."

While the rest of her body remained absolutely still, Evelynn rotated her head along the lounge chair's backrest to face me. Even with her mirrored sunglasses blocking her eyes, I recognized a frosty stare when I saw one.

"In precisely what way are you expecting me to 'pay up'?" she asked icily.

"It's not what you think," I said with a chuckle while smiling broadly. "You just have to tell us something about yourself that we don't already know."

Evelynn cocked her head in surprise, and one manicured eyebrow arched into view above the mirrored lens. She pursed her lips but did not verbally reply, and I shrugged as I realized she was about to give me another silently dismissive look before setting her head back down and pointedly ignoring me.

Or so I'd thought. Evelynn did start to roll her eyes and set her head back down, but almost as soon as she'd started to do so, she picked her head back up to stare over at me. I shrugged and gave her an easy smile, acting like it really made no difference to me whether she wanted to tell us something in exchange for a backrub or not. And after several moments of awkward silence, she finally exhaled slowly and then removed her sunglasses completely.

"My friends call me 'Eva'," she stated evenly, pronouncing the nickname like 'Ava' with a hard first 'A'. "It's from 'Ev-elynn A-yako'... Ev-A, Eva for short."

"Wait, wha-?" Lily mumbled in surprise, still half-delirious from getting a famous Matty backrub for the past fifteen minutes. She tried (and failed) to raise her head up, her chin drooping back down to her chest. But she still managed to mumble, "How... in the hell... have you NOT told me!... after all this time?"

Setting her right elbow on an upraised right knee, Evelynn - wait, Eva - gestured dismissively with her sunglasses in her right hand and shrugged her shoulders. "I think you all can tell I don't open up to people very easily."

"Jeez. Really. We had no idear," Sam drawled sardonically.

The hapa girl's eyes narrowed, but she smirked, and I got the distinct impression that rather than be annoyed, she rather enjoyed Sam's sarcastic tone. With a shrug of nonchalance, she added, "I just have a hard time trusting people, you know? I've been burned a few too many times, so my default is to not trust anybody until they've shown me they deserve it."

"Have I not shown you I deserve it yet?" Lily complained. All of the work I'd put into relaxing her had now gone for naught as I could feel her neck and shoulder muscles tensing beneath my fingers. She sat up straight, and I let my hands fall away from her. "Almost two weeks we've been rooming together, spending all of our time together, and you're only NOW telling me that I've been using the wrong name?!?"

"It's not the wrong name." Eva held her hands up defensively but didn't look particularly contrite. She shrugged and explained, "Back home, only my friends called me 'Eva'. Parents, teachers, malihini, everyone else only knew me as 'Evelynn'."

Lily pouted. "Are we not friends?"

"First time I met you was at the airport when my dad introduced us. I knew you were gonna be my roommate, but you were still a total stranger. You've been really nice but I wasn't ready for hale aikāne right away."

"At least hoaloha?" Lily whined.

The Hawaiian words were flying fast and furious and I couldn't be certain of exactly what they were saying, but I gathered that hale aikāne meant something along the lines of "close like family" while I knew that hoaloha meant "friend".

Eva made a face before waggling her head and saying, "I can say you're the closest to hoaloha I have on the mainland. And I'm telling you now that you can call me 'Eva'."

"Thank you for trusting us enough to share the nickname, Eva," I said earnestly, leaning forward and giving her a warm smile.

She waved dismissively. "I don't mind 'Evelynn'. If you want to keep using my full name that's fine with me."

"No, I like 'Eva'," Naimh interrupted. "We've always used nicknames: Belle, Sam, Neevie... even Matty. 'Lily' and 'Eva' fit right in to The BTC... in more ways than one."

Naimh giggled at that last part mischievously, but Sam cleared her throat and shot Naimh a look with raised eyebrows.

Lily sat up a little straighter and looked over at Naimh, asking inquisitively, "'The BTC'?"

Naimh blushed and glanced at Sam rather than try to explain. Belle's eyebrows went up, but she also turned her gaze to Sam. But I interjected first, "It's an old nickname for our high school circle of friends that we don't use anymore."

Naimh frowned. "Wait, why not?"

"Yeah, why not?" Belle added.

"Well for starters, we're missing four members now," I replied with a shrug.

"They're still BTC," Naimh insisted. "Tell him, Sam."

"She doesn't need to tell me; I know they'll always be BTC," I said defensively.

"And we've talked about building a BTC 2.0 here, haven't we?" Belle added.

Lily put in, "I'm assuming BTC are initials for something?"

"The Big Tits Club," Sam finally explained with a smirk. "Because... well..." She hefted her massive melons and made them jiggle a bit.

Eva actually dropped her sunglasses. "You and your high school friends call yourselves 'The Big Tits Club'?!?" she asked incredulously.

"The high school football team started calling them that," I muttered with a sigh.

"And we decided to just own it," Sam remarked, giving me a rather cold look and a shake of her head. "We were proud of our curves and decided to take the nickname for a compliment. We had nothing to be ashamed of."

I frowned at my platinum-blonde girlfriend. "Then why did you clear your throat and try to warn Neevie off a minute ago?"

Sam shrugged. "It wasn't out of embarrassment for the club name."

Lily winced and said uncertainly, "It was about Neevie suggesting we'd fit right in?"

"Well you DO fit right in..." Belle drawled, hefting her own boobies and rather obviously ogling Lily's stacked pair.

"Cup-size is NOT a requirement for membership," Sam stated emphatically while holding up a single finger. "THAT was the point I wanted to make clear."

"Then what is a requirement for membership?" Eva asked, her eyes narrowing. "Do we have to fuck Matty or something?"

"Not if you don't want to," Naimh drawled at the exact same moment Belle cracked, "Yes, and you have to let us watch."

Naimh shot Belle a scandalized look while Sam just rolled her eyes.

"Belle's joking. Nobody in the history of The BTC has ever had to do anything they didn't want to do," I stated emphatically, scooting myself just a little bit further away from Lily just to be on the safe side.

"Do we get to fuck Matty if we become members?" Lily asked rather coyly, glancing over her shoulder at me and grinning as she scooted her bubble butt back a little closer to me.

"That depends," Belle drawled. "How much do you enjoy getting creamp--"

"BELLE," I growled, cutting her off.

"Whaaaat?" My impish pixie put on her best I'm-an-innocent-angel face, to which I could only sigh.

Eva was shaking her head in mild disbelief. "The four of you are crazy."

Sam chuckled. "Then why do you keep coming over here?"

"Me? Ask that lolo over there why she keeps coming over here." Eva gestured straight at Lily. "I'm just tagging along."

"Me?" Lily touched herself in the center of her chest, right above her big breasts. "I keep bringing us over here because I think this Big Tits Club might be exactly where we belong."

"Speaking of which..." Eva pronounced, tapping Lily's shoulder and jerking a thumb to get her roommate to move. After the other Hawaiian girl moved over to another chair, the exotic hapa beauty primly settled herself before me and glanced back at me over her shoulder with a smirk, finishing, "...this is exactly where -I- belong."

And then she tapped both of her shoulders, signaling me to start her massage.

****

"Nnnngggghhhh..." Belle groaned as the back of her head flopped over my shoulder and her pouty lips parted ever so fractionally to let out a puff of air. Her pale-green eyes stared up at nothingness in the vague direction of the ceiling, unseeing with her actual concentration focused inwards on the sensations of my massive dick stretching her tiny little cunny almost to the breaking point.

My nymphomaniac "not-girlfriend" and I were both naked in bed together at the end of the evening: it was her turn for a one-on-one night with me for us to talk (and make love) without anyone else around. I reclined against the headboard with a couple of pillows for lumbar support. The pint-sized pixie parked her posterior on my lap and leaned back against my pectorals with my protuberant prick penetrating her perfectly packed petite peach. The fingers of my left hand pinched and pulled her perky, plump, pink nipples while the fingers of my right hand played with the prominent protrusion of her pink pussy's pleasure button.

"Touuuccchhh meeee, Maaatttyyy..." my strawberry-blonde shorty "little sister" sighed as she shivered in sweet seventh heaven, her succulent snatch squeezing my steel-hard shaft.

So I touched her. The feel of my Baby Belle's ultratight twat blanketing my turgid tool gave me more than enough pleasure to stay rock-hard. Lightning bolts of sweet sensation shot through all my senses but left me enough energy and focus to concentrate on pleasing her. I tickled her little love button, fondled her mammaries, and scratched my nails across my "little sister's" erogenous zones just the way I knew she liked it. And all the while I kept her writhing and wriggling to and fro with nowhere to go, impaled as she was on my upright cock.

"Fuuuuuck... So big, Matty... So deep... You're so fucking deep inside me. It almost feels like if I just fuck you hard enough it'll come out my throat!"

"Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?" I wondered aloud with a chuckle.

"Cum in me so hard it spurts up through my own throat and into my mouth so I can taste you," she crooned, humping herself up on me harder and harder and harder. "Fuck me, Matty! FUUUUUCCCKKK!"

"Oh Belle... my Baby Belle... I'm fucking you! I'm fucking you!"

"Fuck meee! Touch meeee!" Her lower lip quivered as she panted for breath, going quiet for a minute before she breathed, "Touch meeee... Tease meeee... Titillate me the way you'd touch Lily if she was in my place!"

I suddenly heard a record scratch.

No, seriously: I could've sworn I heard a record scratch, and it took me a moment to mutter, "Ummm... what?"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Belle whimpered as her head thrashed side-to-side. Her eyes were open but I knew she couldn't see a thing, lost within a voyeuristic fantasy of me and Lily, of all people. And all I could really do at the moment, feeling utterly shell-shocked, was hang on for the ride. "Fuck her, Matty! Fuck her tight little pussy! Fuck her!"

Already so close to orgasm, Belle grabbed the back of my hand and forcibly rubbed her own clitty with it. Closing her eyes, she ground herself down around my cock while pressing my wet digits against her love button. And after another ten seconds of humping my hand, she brought herself to a squeaking climax.

"Fuck herrr! Fuck herrr! FUCK HERRR!!!" Belle screamed.

"Oh, shit!"

I hadn't intended to start spurting. All of my concentration had been on Belle and maximizing her pleasure before her wicked fantasy had sent me into vapor-lock. But the precipitous pulses of my pint-sized pixie's pint-sized pussy around my plenteous prick pulled the potent sperm from my implanted penis prior to my active realization of the actual event, so that it was only AFTER I'd fired several shots of scalding spunk into my "little sister's" sucking snatch that I even comprehended that my cock had commenced cumming.

"Hnngghh! Hnngghh! HNNGGHH!" I grunted with my right forearm across Belle's upper thighs and my left hand gripping her hip to pin her small body down against my upthrust pelvis.

My little lover squealed and shuddered in my lap. She'd sat up straight while starting her climax. I'd flopped back against the headboard, trying to blast my brains out and into her body through my upright cock. But as Belle's strength left her, she collapsed backwards onto my chest. And in the end the two of us lay in a crumpled heap together while I instinctively reached up to hold her, both of us panting for oxygen.

It took me a minute to catch my breath, but once I did, I turned my head to look at my little lover and ask incredulously, "What was that?"

Her chest still heaving, it took Belle a few more seconds to recover before she rolled her head to mine. "What? What was what?"

I was still breathing hard but managed to clarify, "What was that bit at the end? Were you fantasizing about me fucking Lily instead of you?"

My petite pixie started giggling, which made her even more out of breath. I was still trapped inside her tight twat as her laughter made her core muscles clamp down around my cock, but eventually she sighed and relaxed, marveling, "I did do that, didn't I?"

"Yes you did, my little voyeur. But it's one thing to jill off while watching me pound some pretty young thing right in front of you. It's another to fantasize about me fucking someone else while I'm fucking you."

"Ehhh, tomayto, tomahto." She kept giggling for a bit but eventually ran out of breath and let out a long sigh in exhalation while turning her face back towards the ceiling.

I rubbed her belly and hips with my hands, asking, "You're not actually expecting me to start fucking Lily, are you?"

"Are you saying the thought has never crossed your mind?"

"Crossed my mind? Sure. I'm a guy. That would go for pretty much every hot babe I've seen in Berkeley since we've arrived," I admitted. "But that doesn't mean I ever intend to actually do so. I'm a loyal boyfriend; haven't I proven that already?"

"Says the man who's been regularly fucking seven hot babes all day every day all summer."

"They were all BTC. I'm loyal to the BTC."

"And what if Lily joined the BTC? Or Evelynn-- I mean, Eva?"

"You're not serious."

"Why not? We're becoming friends with them, aren't we? Lily's fun and friendly and gets along with everyone. Eva's an acquired taste, but even when she's being silent and brooding, at least she's not bothering anyone and doesn't bring down the mood. Plus, she's super-hot."

I waggled my head in admission while Belle smirked knowingly.

Belle winked and continued. "They both seem smart and they're polite enough to pitch in with cleaning up and all that. And they're certainly around more often than Sam at this point."

I made a face at that last statement.

"Neevie's a great friend, but I was never going to spend the rest of my college years hanging out with just the four of us. We were always going to make more friends, and that conversation we had in the backyard about the original BTC kinda restarted my desire to make a BTC 2.0."

"Is that a BTC 2.0 in the sense of making more friends beyond the four of us? Or is that a BTC 2.0 in the sense of making--"

"--making a new Matty-harem full of nymphomaniac three-hole sluts with big boobies that'll pledge their allegiance to your Altar of Towering Manhood, starting with Lily and Eva?"

I felt a flush of power and pride run through me at the idea, followed immediately by a sense of embarrassment for having such greedy thoughts, and I blushed while averting my eyes.

"Did you just get thicker in me again?" Belle teased.

My blush deepened. But I took a deep breath to calm myself and shook my head in the negative. "But as great as it sounds, it's never gonna happen. The BTC 1.0 was special. It grew organically and became so much better and... well... extraordinary... than I ever thought it could be. There's no replicating that kind of unexpected success, which is why Hollywood movie studios always have such a hard time making good sequels. Lily and Eva seem pretty cool. I'm sure they're very nice girls. But expecting them to ever replace the best friends we've lost? I mean seriously, B: nobody's ever gonna measure up to Mari."

"Nobody's ever gonna measure up to Mari's gargantuan rack, I'll tell you that."

I laughed. "You know what I mean."

"I do, I do," Belle admitted with a sigh. "Still... just because nobody's ever gonna be able to replace Mari or Alice in our hearts - or Zofi or Holly for that matter - doesn't mean we should spend the rest of our college years keeping people at arm's length. We're allowed to make new friends. We're allowed to build other special relationships. Besides, I miss the large group camaraderie."

"Says the girl who nearly sabotaged the entire BTC in an effort to keep me all to herself."

Belle pursed her lips and gave me a wounded look.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have brought that up."

"No, you're right," she muttered wearily. "It just goes back to me earning your trust again, and not only yours but Sam's and Neevie's as well."

"We're getting there," I assured her with a squeeze, surrounding her with both arms in a warm embrace.

Belle cooed happily in my grasp and leaned over to nuzzle her nose against my cheek. "I'll always love you, Matty."

"I'll always love you too, Annabelle."

"And I never wanted to keep you all to myself; I just wanted to keep you. I fell in love with the boy next door a long, long time ago, and I never want us to be apart."

"I know that."

"At the same time: Matty's Little Cumslut would love to watch you just annihilate Lily's curvy little body and then slurp your creampie out of her stretched and sodden holes."

"What happened to worrying about greedy bitches taking me away from you?"

"Lily would never take you away from me." Belle stared deep into my eyes. "You don't have any romantic feelings for her; I can tell."