The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 02-02

Story Info
The continuation of The Big Tits Club.
17.5k words
4.85
24.9k
41

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB 2.0

by bluedragon

****

The following story is a direct continuation of "The Big Tits Club" and assumes that you already know the primary characters from that story. If you haven't already read the previous book, go back and read that one first.

The complete story includes lesbianism, anal, threesomes, and group sex. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read. This fictional story also makes reference to several locations and organizations that exist in real life. They are not necessarily represented accurately in this story, and any similarities to real people or real situations are unintentional. My characters are my own. My apologies if anyone feels offended, but this is fiction. This story and all other stories I've written are owned by me, and publishing them in any form without my express written consent is prohibited.

I hope you enjoy.

****

-- PROLOGUE --

****

-- SEPTEMBER --

"Bro, are you fucking ALL of them?"

The ruggedly handsome Cal Berkeley senior with soap-opera-star hair and a perfectly manicured five o'clock shadow folded his arms across his chest, giving me an expectant look. Arching an eyebrow, he regarded me with an icy coolness in his brilliant blue eyes and didn't say anything further, seemingly content to wait me out and see what additional information I'd spill beneath the pressure of his baleful gaze.

But I shrugged noncommittally, feeling no particular obligation to continue the discussion any further beyond that initial response, and took a healthy swig of the beer in my red Solo cup. Dozens of hot coeds and college guys on the prowl swirled around us, meandering about the room forming pockets of conversation that lasted anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes before dissipating and then reforming elsewhere with new and fresh compositions of young adults.

Case in point: the gaggle of girls around me had meandered off in search of fresh beverages while I intended to go relieve myself. But in the corner of my eye I'd noticed Mr. Handsome College Alpha Male and the admiring way he stared after the shapely figures of the girls, and I subconsciously prepared myself to intervene if he followed after them. So it was much to my surprise when I found him approaching me instead to ask his rather uncouth question, only to be met with my noncommittal shrug.

He still stared at me expectantly, and to break the stalemate I ultimately rolled my eyes and gave him a dismissive shake of my head. "Gotta pee, man." Beer in hand, I headed off towards the bathroom, but he followed after.

"Is one of them your girlfriend? Are the rest of them available? If you're not gonna answer me, I'm gonna go up and ask them myself."

It was only after this final statement that I stopped and shot a glance down the hallway back towards the kitchen in the direction of the departing ladies. I knew they could take care of themselves, but if I had the opportunity to deflect some unwanted attention away from them, I knew that I should.

"My girlfriends are among them, yes," I confirmed.

"'Girlfriends' as in... plural?"

I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"But are you fucking ALL of them?"

"I fail to see how that's any of your business."

"This is my house, man. Everything under this roof is my business, including this bathroom." The guy stepped in between me and the open doorway.

I leaned back and raised both hands. "So you're Lincoln, right? Thanks for letting us be guests in your house. But if there's a problem, I can collect the girls and we can go."

"Nah, man. We're cool," our host replied with a friendly smile. "It's just that there are a finite number of Perfect Tens in this world and you've had FIVE of them hanging onto your arms from the moment you walked in. The rest of us guys can't help but notice, you feel me? Now I'm not into poaching another man's girl; that shit's just wrong. But in order to make sure nobody crosses that line, a guy's gotta know who's taken and who's not, you feel me? And after spending the last hour in discreet... observation... it's hard to tell when--"

"-- when all five of them have stuck their tongues down my throat at one point or another," I finished for him, chuckling as I gave Lincoln a lopsided grin.

"You feel my dilemma."

I pursed my lips and sighed, glancing down the hallway again before conceding, "I feel your dilemma."

"So I'll ask again: Are you fucking ALL of them?"

I sighed again and shook my head. "It's not like that."

"Why not? Are you gay or something?"

"Why do people always ask me that? You just said you saw me kiss five of them in the past hour!"

Lincoln shrugged like the answer would be obvious.

I sighed - again - and stated flatly. "I'm not gay."

"And what's this about a 'Big Tits Club'? I overheard the girls say that name."

I groaned and momentarily rubbed my forehead. "I've never really liked that name and wish it had gotten left behind in high school. It's immature. It's objectifying. It's--"

"Accurate?" Lincoln finished, flashing his pearly white teeth.

I sighed. "Well... I can't deny that."

Lincoln grinned. "Crazy name for a group of girls to name themselves."

"They didn't name themselves that," I replied defensively. "High school football team started calling them that and the name just kinda stuck."

"With good reason. Good lord: amazing racks on each and every one of them. So is there like a cup-size requirement for a girl to be admitted into the club?"

"No, no, nothing like that. The girls were all best friends before the name fit. Things just... kinda worked out that way."

"Kinda worked out that every girl in their group had big tits?"

I flipped both hands palms-up helplessly.

"Lucky you," Lincoln laughed. "And now you're fucking all of them?"

"I'm not fucking ALL of them."

"A-HA!" He clapped his hands and pointed. "Finally got you to answer the fuckin' question. So seriously: just tell me which ones are your girlfriends and me and the boys will play nice and leave 'em alone, alright? Let's start with the little one."

My eyes flared, my spine straightened, and I couldn't help but take a half-step forward as I growled venomously, "You stay the fuck away from 'the little one'."

Lincoln immediately held up his hands. "I'll take that as a confirmation she's your girlfriend."

"Actually, Belle is..." I began with a wince. Annabelle Kramer had always been the girl-next-door and the little sister I never had, even if she was actually a month older than me. Her surgeon father and stay-at-home mother had practically raised me - given my own absent parents' indifference to child-rearing - and I'd spent more of my formative years in her house than my own, especially after my dad moved away following my parents' divorce. I'd ultimately grown over six feet tall but my Baby Belle had stopped at 5'1", a tiny little thing with dainty features and a delicate bone structure save for her top-heavy D-cup rack. I knew that she still dreamed of the two of us ultimately settling down in holy matrimony and living Happily Ever After. But the pale-green-eyed strawberry-blonde beauty waffled back and forth as to whether or not we were officially 'together' or 'just friends' multiple times a day, and my voice trailed off for a minute before I finally finished, "... it's complicated."

Lincoln snorted. "Girls are never NOT complicated. Now what about the blonde? The one glaring 'Back off, fuckers, I'm taken' to any dudes who'll so much as glance in her direction."

"Sam is definitely my girlfriend," I said with a chuckle. Samantha Smith had moved to America back in seventh grade and her striking good looks, native Australian accent, and yes, her boobs - which were already far more developed than the other girls in our grade - made her one of the most popular girls in school from the day she arrived. The buxom blonde beauty had started coming over to my house after discovering that it featured a big swimming pool, and the afternoons spent together in my backyard with Sam, Belle, and our dear friends Alice, Mari, and Zofi had been the genesis of the clique that would eventually be named 'The Big Tits Club'. Back then, no one could've predicted Sam and I would end up together, and yet here we were: madly in love with each other. Giving Lincoln an apologetic look, I added, "As for the 'back off, fuckers' glare, don't take it personally. She barely has any time for me, let alone for anyone else."

Our host grinned. "Fair enough. And one might say you've already qualified for 'plural' girlfriends with those two, but the freckled redhead was all over you like white on rice."

"Neevie is my girlfriend too, yes," I admitted. Naimh O'Brien was a classic Irish ginger full of freckles with piercing emerald-green eyes and a gravity-defying 34DD rack. She'd immigrated from Ireland with her family towards the end of our junior year and I'd been smitten from the very first day we met; she was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen. The sexual chemistry between us had always been off-the-charts, and the BTC rule of 'Nobody dates Matty' that we'd lived by at the time served to bottle up our sexual tension in about the same manner as an unopened can of Pepsi taking a ride in a paint shaker. When the time came to pull the tab, it only made the explosion of sex that much more amazing, and our appetites had been all the more insatiable for the delayed gratification.

But it had only been more recently in our relationship that we'd begun to develop a more emotionally intimate bond that wasn't based on sex. Towards the end of high school, we'd expected to part ways as friends while I came here to Cal Berkeley and she headed off for UCLA. But at the last minute she'd been admitted to Cal off the waitlist, and we'd both been eager to find out how much we could truly mean to each other now that we had a second chance. And with a warm smile as I thought of my personal passionate redhead, I shrugged and told Lincoln, "But that's it."

"What about the other two girls that have stuck their tongues down your throat tonight?"

I popped my eyebrows and thought about the two busty young women who had been hanging out with us all night: petite Lily - a Chinese-Hawaiian hottie - and tall, willowy Evelynn - her hapa friend - both of whom had racks that would certainly qualify them for BTC membership if cup-size were an actual requirement. Of course, there were a lot more important factors to consider when deciding whether or not a girl would be a good fit for the group, so I explained, "Those two are our neighbors a couple of doors down. We only met a few weeks ago and I hold no claim over them as my girlfriends or anything like that."

"Even though they've both been shoving their tongues down your throat all night."

I blushed. "Belle likes to egg them on about that, yes."

"But they aren't part of your little harem or anything yet?" Lincoln asked with a smirk before his eyes popped open wide in surprise, and he grinned while redirecting his attention to a point somewhere behind my right shoulder.

Arms suddenly circled around my midsection and I felt a firm pair of tits pressing against my back. I smelled my Irish girlfriend's scent immediately and turned to smile at her. But for the moment, at least, her attention was on Lincoln...

... just long enough for Naimh to giggle and declare, "Not yet."

****

-- CHAPTER 1: The BTC --

****

-- AUGUST --

"Time for dessert, Matty..."

"Holy fuck," I grunted, my jaw going slack as my best friend Alice gave me a playful wink and then spun around to waggle her bare-naked tushie at me. Bending over at the waist, she reached back with both hands, spreading her asscheeks apart in invitation.

At the same time, my impish pixie 'little sister' Belle gripped my hips and tugged, forcibly cramming another inch of my cock into her throat. The constriction was so tight that I could almost visualize my dick was pushing into Alice's ass.

"Queen Mari commands that the Royal Column of Towering Manhood come sodomize her superhot, supertight Royal Rectal Cavity of... of... of Anal Awesomeness first!"

"Fucking-fuck!" I exclaimed at the sight of the luscious Latina parking herself to Alice's left while shaking her generous hips side-to-side as if doing a salsa, also reaching back with both hands to part her bubble buttcheeks and expose her bunghole. And although Belle hadn't been successful at deep-throating me the first time, she pulled back to catch her breath and then tried again.

"Perhaps my darling Matty would prefer my tight little tush instead?" Leggy Zofi gracefully slid over on Alice's right side. She also bent over at the waist, but she did so with her feet together. And the lissome brunette dipped all the way down until she peeked her upside-down face out to the left, revealing her pearly white grin and sparkling blue eyes.

"Personal Slut needs Master to ravage her rectum too!" Holly announced as she rushed to the end of the line, inadvertently hip-checking the precariously balanced Zofi in her excitement and almost toppling the other girl over. Holly snaked her arm across her friend's back and gripped her hip in rescue as Zofi's arm made the same journey searching for balance. The two found themselves holding each other hip-to-hip, and they both started shimmying side-to-side in tandem while Holly flashed a coy wink over her shoulder that was matched by the excited winking of her anus.

"Fuckity-FUCK!" I cried as Belle finally got all of me down her throat, sealing her lips around the very base of my shaft while emitting a tiny squeak of triumph - not easy to do with such a thick shaft stretching almost all the way down to her stomach.

"Do NOT make him pop just yet!" Sam warned Belle from the seat cushion beside me, my Head Girlfriend panting softly while holding redheaded Naimh's red head to her bare-shaven loins.

Belle whined a bit but pulled off me. She wouldn't have been able to hold the position much longer anyways, but I still reached down to caress my dear Annabelle's cheek while giving her a look of both respect for her persistence and love for her determination. I wanted to make sure she understood how much I appreciated her devotion and the lengths to which she was willing to push herself for my pleasure. And she beamed at me with starry eyes glassed over with the liquid sheen she'd earned during her oxygen-deprived undertaking.

Then, I raised my gaze back up to the collection of keisters before me, four of them in a row displaying their variety of charms and just waiting to be pillaged.

And a strange thing happened.

I felt a lump in my throat and started to cry...

... which was weird, because I distinctly remembered this moment when it actually happened for real. The NBG's (Non-Berkeley Girls) had come to visit Saturday to check out the house and be together as the full BTC before they'd eventually have to head off to their own separate schools. In addition to cruising around the campus, we'd fired up the new barbecue grill and had ourselves a nice backyard hangout - just like old times. We'd popped a DVD into the big TV in the family room and cuddled together on the couches - just like old times.

And then one thing led to another and we'd started up a seven-girl-plus-me orgy - just like old times.

I recalled that I had patted the top of Belle's head and she had taken that as her cue to shift over to the side and allow me to rise up off the couch. Mari, Alice, Zofi, and Holly had presented themselves for my pillaging, and I'd gone around caressing bare bottoms before ultimately obeying Queen Mari's edict to hold my luscious Latina's hips and then burying my big dick into her booty built for sex, blasting the brunette's bodacious butthole while each of her friends grabbed the lube to help prep each other, ultimately kick-starting a run of ramming my rod into rectum after rectum in a row.

But that wasn't happening right now.

It was then that I realized I was dreaming. I was dreaming of a real memory of the past, only it wasn't real anymore, it was... surreal. Mari, Alice, Zofi, and Holly all froze in place as if time had been paused for them. I realized then that Belle, Sam, and Naimh had all frozen as well, and suddenly I was no longer inside my equally frozen body. I floated away as if my spirit had been forcibly ejected from my corporeal being, and my ghostly form hovered above and to the left of myself so I could see all eight of us at the same time.

And then I zoomed in on Mari: my Angel. Always loving. Never demanding. Accepting what I could give her, even if it was far less than she deserved.

I focused in on Alice: my best friend. Always dependable. Never biased. Happy to enjoy what we shared and perfectly willing to give me unfiltered advice without jealousy or self-centeredness.

I concentrated on Zofi: mój skarbie. So sweet. So serene. So selfless. I wanted to believe we'd eventually share a bond that would last forever, but the future was still unknown.

And last but certainly NOT least: Holly. The social butterfly who had briefly come to find a home with me and the other girls... but mostly with me. The connection we'd shared had been the most unexpected, but not unappreciated.

A stray beam of memory brought context to the frozen forms in front of me. At this very twinkling between breaths, I'd made a wish to the universe that this moment last forever. The universe had, of course, declined, granting this dream as bittersweet memory even as time marched forward.

We hadn't said goodbye on Saturday. None of us wanted to say goodbye. The idea was that we'd see each other again soon.

But I wasn't exactly sure when.

Or "if".

I wasn't ready to let go.

Not even now.

****

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hand and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

As consciousness flooded my brain, the final images of Mari, Alice, Zofi, and Holly evaporated into the ethereal nothingness that all dreams are made of in the real world. My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the copper-haired head of my Irish lover bobbing up and down in my lap. Naimh looked up at me, her emerald-green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with her right hand.

Letting go of the fading sense of loss over the four girls no longer with us, I felt the joy of being the lucky sonovabitch that had not one but THREE gorgeous girls still in my life. So I smiled back, and Naimh once again focused on the task at hand. She briefly paused to gather herself before pushing her head all the way down and not stopping until she had her lips around the very base of my cock. She held that position there, looked back up at me to make sure I was watching, and I rewarded her with a proud smile before she pulled herself all the way up and took a deep breath.

"Dia duit, Matty," my redheaded girlfriend murmured quietly but enthusiastically.

"Maidin mhaith, Neevie," I greeted her in kind, reaching up to caress her cheek with my fingertips. She leaned into my hand, cradling her cheek in my palm, and when she closed her eyes she sighed a sigh of supreme satisfaction.

I let my thumb rub across her freckled skin for a moment, but then she opened her eyes and righted herself once more. My luscious lover leaned down to take a long, languid lick along the underside of my cock, her emerald eyes glittering as she came to the apex and moved her pouty lips over my prickhead. I slid my fingers through her red tresses and took hold of the top of her head, pushing gently. And the comely college coed cooed before capitulating to the coercion of my cradling hand, descending at a deliberate pace until she'd swallowed every last inch of my big dick.