The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand apparently went up at the back, because Professor D pointed upwards and asked, "Yes?"

"Will that email with your contact information include your phone number?" a boorish idiot named Franklin hollered. It wasn't a huge surprise since the guy had seemingly set out to establish himself as the class clown by frequently asking stupid questions and making a variety of questionably humorous remarks over the past several weeks.

Skylar's smile was as thin as her narrowed eyes as she pointedly stared up at the guy as if he were the lowest form of cockroach, and she replied quite succinctly, "No."

Professor D sighed while shooting a scolding look up at Franklin before turning to survey the rest of the class. "Any other questions...? No? Then let's get started."

****

I walked out of my Wednesday morning class expecting to find the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen waiting for me right outside, and sure enough my freckled Irish redhead bounced up to me with a beaming smile, greeting happily, "Matty!"

Naimh came to a stop, and a split-second later her boobs stopped jiggling as well. The weather was still fairly warm, so she wore a low-cut, scoop-necked summer blouse with frilly cap sleeves and spray-painted jeans that really hugged her spectacular ass. She didn't dry-hump my leg or anything but we still came together for a sweet kiss, and then we each wrapped an arm around the small of the other's back while falling into step together, heading northward to go get lunch.

"How's your day going so far?" I asked casually while squeezing her side to tug her against mine.

"Much better, now that I'm with you," she replied quite sincerely, gazing with adoration into my eyes to make sure I understood that she meant every single word. "How about you?"

"The chance to see you waiting for me outside the doors as I come out of class makes the tedious lecture completely worthwhile," I told her, meaning every single word.

"Given the choice, you'd still be happy to see me without the lecture."

"This is also true. Just as long as I get to see you."

Naimh's emerald-green eyes sparkled, and I could see the obvious arousal in her eyes, as if she were ready to tackle me into the grass, fish out my cock, and impale herself on me here and now in front of everyone. But she merely grinned and waggled her eyebrows, communicating her desire to do all that without actually doing it. And instead she reached over to rub my belly, saying, "C'mon, let's feed this monster."

My stomach literally growled on cue.

****

"Is someone feeling a little frisky?" I asked, squeezing my redheaded girlfriend's hand atop the 4-person restaurant table and trying not to squirm while she worked her toes between my thighs and into my crotch.

"Whenevra'me not feelin' a wee bit frisky?" Naimh challenged with a smirk.

I grinned and waggled my eyebrows at her, already thinking of all the naughty things we could do... to... each other once we got back home.

Seemingly on the same wavelength, Naimh grinned as well, revealing twin rows of pearly white teeth clenched together. "Why does that gorgeous blonde keep looking at you?" she then asked between her clenched teeth, barely moving her lips while squeezing my hand a little harder than expected.

I blinked at Naimh in surprise and then followed the general direction of her gesturing irises to gather that the blonde girl in question was behind me and to the right. So I started to turn around and look, but my girlfriend suddenly gripped my hands even tighter, abruptly arresting my body's rotation.

"Don't look," she hissed through gritted teeth.

I blushed, belatedly realizing how obvious that would've been. I turned my head fractionally to the side, putting the back of my head in the direction of said blonde girl so that there would be no way she could read my lips, and I muttered quietly, "How am I supposed to answer that question if I have no idea who you're talking about?"

Thankfully, the ambient noise of a busy college town restaurant during lunch hour most certainly prevented my voice from carrying very far, but Naimh could still hear me. She pursed her lips, tilted her head to the side, and giggled about nothing in particular while playing with her copper-red hair. She then grinned and mumbled through her closed teeth, "Blonde. Black suit. Big tits."

"Sam?" I sat up and started to turn again, but Naimh's nails dug into my hand to stop me again.

Her mouth twisted in a grin. "Glasses. Blue eyes. Sexy strands of hair framing her face just begging to be pulled."

I popped my eyebrows in surprise. "Skylar!?"

Naimh leaned forward and squeezed my hand. "You DO know her." This time she didn't bother to try and mask her mouth. And before I could say a thing, the impulsive redhead stood up from her seat, took a step past me, and then called out, "Heyyy! It's Skylar, right? This place is so packed. Did you want to sit with us?"

My eyes were wide as my heart had leaped into my throat. What if it hadn't been Skylar? But as it turned out it didn't matter: it WAS my new T.A. from Professor Dussander's E10 class. She looked as surprised as I felt to see Naimh walk right up to her and invite her over to our table. And before I realized what was going on, Naimh had taken the girl by the elbow and led her over to join us.

I blinked in surprise and abruptly pushed my chair back to stand up politely, only making it halfway and ending up in a sort of awkward hunch with my butt sticking out. Naimh slid back into her chair against the window while gesturing for Skylar to take the seat beside her.

A bit wide-eyed and looking uncertain as to how she'd found herself sitting down at our table, the second-year grad student who was probably five years older than us set down her "to go" bag on the table. She then looked blankly at me for a second before turning her attention to the grinning redhead.

"Well, Matty? Aren't you gonna introduce us?" Naimh asked with a bit of a smirking challenge in her eyes. She wasn't mad at me or anything - it wasn't hard to tell when her Irish temper was flaring up - and I calmed down enough to find my voice.

Sort of.

"Uhhh... well..." I stammered like an idiot before taking a deep breath and starting over. "Skylar, this is my girlfriend, Neevie. Neevie, this is the new T.A. for my E10 class, Skylar. Although today was her first day and she and I never formally met. So... uh... hi, Skylar. My name is--"

"You're Matt," Skylar interjected for me in a surprisingly husky voice with an unexpected upper-crust English accent, nodding slowly. "Professor D called on you a couple of times. I remember the name."

I blinked in surprise. "Right. Pleased to meet you." I extended a hand across the table, and with a smile, Skylar shook it.

"Pleased to meet you," she replied politely and then turned her attention to my girlfriend. "And pleased to meet you as well, uh, Neevie?"

"Neevie," my girlfriend confirmed with a nod and a curious look. Gesturing towards the newcomer, she asked speculatively, "Yorkshire?"

Skylar blushed. "Indeed. I moved here for University."

"Been there once. Grew up ou'syda Galway me'self," Naimh replied, gesturing to herself. "Moved end of secon'dry school."

"Ah," Skylar said with a nod. "Well... ah... thank you for offering to share the table, especially with someone neither of you had ever really met."

"Well I knew that I'd never met you," Naimh replied, her eyes a bit narrow. "But from the way you were looking at Matty, I'd assumed you certainly knew him."

"Oh, no, not before today," Skylar insisted, clearly a bit defensive. "It's not what you think. This really was my first day T.A.'ing his class and I wasn't like... checking out your boyfriend or anything."

Neevie turned her attention to me. "But he's certainly worth checking out. So handsome."

I blushed a bit but managed to keep my cool, arching an eyebrow and shooting my girlfriend a look that clearly asked, 'What are you up to?'

But Neevie returned her gaze back to Skylar. "That said, there must've been a half-dozen cute guys in his class. Did he provide some brilliant solution to a problem to catch your attention?"

Skylar's eyes got big. "No, no, nothing like that. I told you, I wasn't checking out your boyfriend. Honestly."

"Except that you were... well... checking out my boyfriend," Neevie stated rather flatly. "Did you follow us here from class or something?"

"What? No. I didn't. I wasn't. Honestly. This whole thing was total coincidence. I get hummus wraps here all the time." Skylar reached into the bag and pulled a hummus wrap and waved it as if it was the critical piece of evidence that would absolve her of all guilt. "Please. I know better than to scope out another girl's boyfriend."

"Then why were you scoping him out?" Naimh asked rather accusingly. "I counted five, six times you stared at him - and me - from the time you came into the café."

At that point, I completely expected Skylar to bolt. She had a deer-in-the-headlights look about her and figured she was three seconds from slamming her hummus wrap back into her bag and then sprinting out the door. I felt bad for her and didn't want someone who had influence over my grades to feel any kind of animosity towards me over my jealous girlfriend giving her the third degree, so I leaned forward across the table to grasp Naimh's hand and began gently, "Hey, I'm sure she didn't mean anything--"

"I wasn't trying to scope out your boyfriend," Skylar insisted. "The first time I ever laid eyes on him was right before class when that cute little... uhhh..."

Naimh's eyes sharpened as Skylar's voice trailed off. And she pursed her lips while leaning forward like a predatory cat sensing an opportunity to pounce when Skylar's blue irises got HUGE behind her glasses and she abruptly covered her mouth as she realized she'd said too much.

But then a lightbulb popped on above my head. "Oh, shit. I get it!"

Skylar winced, one hand still clapped over her mouth while she stared at me with crinkled eyebrows and a mortified look in her eyes.

But Naimh had already turned her attention to me as well. "Get what?"

I gestured across the table. "She saw Belle making out with me before class. That cute little... I'm guessing you were going to say 'girl'? She wasn't staring at me to check me out. She was staring at me because she saw Belle jump up and wrap her legs around my waist while cramming her tongue down my throat, and then she comes in here and sees me flirting with you, with your foot in my crotch and all that."

"Ohhh!" Naimh turned to Skylar with a knowing grin. "So you were staring at us because you thought he was cheating on me! Or cheating on Belle. One of the two. Or both."

Skylar blinked three times, very slowly. Her hand fell away from her face and she eventually muttered in confusion, "Ummm... he's not?"

Naimh grinned. "It's a long story."

****

"Hey Matty?" Belle called. "Oyster sauce."

"Got it," I replied, setting down my knife and then stepping away from the cutting board and the onions I'd been chopping. When I went over to the cabinet, moisture in my eyes briefly clouded my vision so I had to pause and clench my eyes shut to blink away the tears. But eventually I was able to see clearly, so I moved directly behind my little shorty and then reached up into the cabinet straight over the top of her head.

I heard her giggle and felt her wiggle her tushie back at my crotch. In the meantime, I retrieved the oyster sauce from the top shelf and set it down on the counter in front of Belle next to the other cutting board where she was cutting thin strips of beef.

"Thank you!" she said cheerily.

I didn't reply verbally, but I did grab Belle's butt and give it a firm squeeze before returning to my onions.

"Can -I- ask you to get something for me off a high shelf and pay you by letting you grab my ass?" Lily asked sweetly from her spot by the doorway. She had her arms folded beneath her big breasts, lifting them and squishing them together with her upper arms, and she batted her eyelashes prettily when I turned to arch an eyebrow at her.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head rather than answer that particular question. Meanwhile, Belle glanced over at her new shorty friend and said, "Take the glasses outside to the table, will ya?"

"No problem." Fortunately, the glasses were on the bottom shelf of an upper cabinet and within easy reach. Lily collected six of them and then carried them out and into the backyard. The weather was perfect for a backyard dinner, and the other three girls were already outside.

For another couple of minutes, Belle and I puttered around the kitchen on autopilot, working in silence without the need to chit-chat. I dumped the onion skins into the trash can beneath the sink and then Belle nudged her elbow into my hip while I was washing my hands, so I smoothly slid out of the way and crossed the kitchen to dry my hands on the dish towel hanging on the oven door handle instead of the dish towel by the sink.

But even while she was still washing her hands, Belle turned around to glance at me and ask, "So what's this Neevie tells me about you two having lunch with your sexy T.A.?"

There was that record scratch sound again.

I blinked and froze while still holding on the dish towel. A moment later, I turned to look back at her over my shoulder, asking, "Um, what?"

Belle smirked as she shut off the water, dried her hands on the dish towel by the sink, and then stepped over to the range to start stir-frying dinner. "I think you heard me. What? Did you think Neevie was going to keep a hottie checking you out all to herself?" she stated with a world of innuendo in her tone before turning on the burner and then grabbing a bamboo spatula.

"Skylar wasn't checking me out," I muttered while cocking my ears for any hints of the back door opening and any of the girls coming into the house.

Belle kept stirring as the food started to sizzle, "Not the way Neevie tells it. And don't take offense, but her horny babe radar is a bit more refined than yours."

I rolled my eyes but didn't contradict her.

"Tall, blonde, big boobs," Belle continued. "Smart, sexy accent, not to mention the power suit and skirt on a college campus. Sounds like your type."

I chuckled and whispered into her ear, "I have many types, including big-boobed, strawberry-blonde pixies who want me to crush them into the mattress and ask them 'In or out?' as I'm ramping up to blasting their snug little pussies full of all my creamy cum."

Belle shivered before tossing a look over her shoulder and smirking, "As long as they have big boobs."

"Big boobs are good. Big boobs are definitely 'my type'." I grinned and reached under her apron to give hers a squeeze. "Lucky me."

My little pixie playfully wriggled my hand away before sobering. "Just... what's the deal with this Skylar chick?"

I shrugged. "There's no deal. Never met her before today. Never even spoke to her until after Neevie did! And the only reason Neevie spoke to her is because she kept staring at me because she saw YOU jumping up into my arms and kissing me before class!"

Belle shrugged. "And what, you think I'm gonna stop jumping up into your arms and kissing you before class?"

"Well, no."

My petite cutie smirked and turned back to her wok. "So you're saying that nothing's going on between you and Skylar."

"Absolutely nothing."

"And you never, ever will?"

"Why would I? She's my T.A. She's five years older than me. And I've already got my hands full with you, Neevie, and Sam."

"So you're never gonna blow a massive load inside her soaking wet pussy so I can slurp it out?"

"Is that ALL you think about whenever you see a hot girl walking by?"

"Umm, pretty much, yeah."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you, Matty. Crazy for you."

****

The six of us enjoyed a pleasant meal out in the back yard, but despite the warm afternoon the air started to rapidly chill after the sun went down around seven o'clock. We all headed inside and reassembled around the living room and the girls cued up Dawson's Creek on the television.

For those of you fortunate enough to have never watched an episode, Dawson's Creek was a famous (infamous?) teen drama about a close-knit group of sex-obsessed friends that more or less centered around the romantic foibles of a guy named Dawson and his love-triangle with his female best friend, Joey, and their male friend, Pacey. It was full of teen angst, racy plots, and fast-paced dialogue. So of course all five girls with me were absolutely hooked.

Well, except for Sam. My workaholic girlfriend started off on the couch next to me with my right arm draped around her shoulders, but twenty minutes into the episode she said she had some homework on her mind and got up to go into her bedroom. I still had Neevie under my left arm, so it wasn't like I was going without female company to entertain me while I rolled my eyes at the overly dramatic plotlines playing out on the TV. Eva was slumped in the armchair. And Belle and Lily sat together on the other couch.

I really was bored watching the TV show, so I let my fingers do a little walking and wound up with my left palm directly over Naimh's left breast. She almost absentmindedly reached up to put her hand over mine, really molding my fingers around her globe. She was still wearing the low-cut, scoop-necked summer blouse with frilly cap sleeves, and a minute later, she guided my hand beneath the neckline so that I could palm her breast directly skin-to-skin.

Giggling from the side drew my attention to the other couch, and I found both Belle and Lily staring at us. Belle was whispering something into Lily's ear. Lily whispered back, which caused Belle to shake her head enthusiastically and lightly give her friend a push. And so, with a heady grin, the neighbor girl got up from her seat and scampered the short gap between the couches before she could think better of it and settled down hip-to-hip in the empty space next to me. Without a word, the curvy little Hawaiian then girl grabbed my right arm and pulled it across her shoulders. And while Naimh of course noticed the other girl's arrival, she merely smiled at Lily before returning her attention to the screen.

I couldn't help but notice how good Lily smelled, seemingly a combination of coconut body lotion and the plumeria flower tucked behind her right ear. When she turned her head, I could feel the flower's soft petals lightly brush the skin of my arm, and it was a pleasant feeling indeed.

Due to Lily's shorter height, my hand was down around her right elbow while she snuggled up against my side. Things seemed innocent enough for now, so I wasn't inclined to try moving it. And Lily pillowed her head against the side of my chest and lost herself in the TV show.

But a few minutes later she reached across with her left hand and took hold of my right hand. At first, she seemed inclined to tug it down so that I'd palm her ass or something, but then she glanced over at Naimh and shifted herself away from me. I thought Lily was going to get up and remove my arm entirely, so I started to pull my arm back, but she gripped my wrist and didn't let go. And I soon discovered she'd merely put herself at the proper distance away so that when she bent my elbow and guided my hand down the front of her blouse, my palm settled neatly around the bare skin of her 32DD melon.

The only illumination in the room came from a table lamp between the two couches and the TV screen. I glanced down to find Lily staring up at me, the white reflection of the screen in her eyes. She looked nervous, as if she'd just taken a bolder step than she'd ever done in her life and still wasn't sure how things would turn out. And I could almost hear the thoughts racing through her mind wondering whether or not I was interested in her, whether or not I'd get upset, or even whether or not I'd just fuck her and then discard her like a disposable conquest.