The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I appreciate you being upfront about that. Believe me: I'm not looking for any romantic complications myself."

"I'm glad we're on the same page about that."

Lily smiled rather shyly. "Would it make me a slut to admit that my interest in you is purely... physical?"

I chuckled and shook my head in the negative. "Not at all. But even if someone were to call you a 'slut', you should know it's a term of endearment that ranks very highly with me."

Lily looked at me curiously. "Something to do with Holly calling herself 'Personal Slut'?"

"Among others."

Now she looked even more curious. But a moment later, she paled and started scrutinizing her cuticles again. "But there's no way I can measure up to the rest of them. Sam, Neevie... even Holly... they're all just gorgeous and I'm--"

"You're gorgeous too, Lily," I interrupted.

Lily snorted and shook her head. "No I'm not. And don't try and butter me up by claiming a little shorty like me is on the same level as your girlfriends. That would be disrespectful to your girlfriends, neh?"

"I don't compare. 'Gorgeousness' isn't something that can be measured with metrics. But I can honestly say I've appreciated the unique beauty of every woman I've ever been with."

"Smooth."

"It's the truth."

Lily narrowed her eyes for a moment and looked like she didn't want to believe me. But I held her gaze and didn't flinch away, willing her to accept my open honesty.

"You are beautiful," I told her sincerely while sensing she was fishing for compliments. "You criticize yourself for being 'a little shorty' but height isn't an issue for me. You already know how much I love my Baby Belle, and there are fun things I can do with her by picking her up and carrying her around and having my way with her that are just... mmph."

Lily's eyes glittered and she bit down on her pinky fingernail while perhaps imagining me picking her up and having my way with her.

"You're very pretty, very sexy, and I love these eyes," I continued, tracing my fingertips along her left temple, eliciting a giggling smile. "And if it wasn't already obvious enough, I LOVE big tits and I've already been drooling over the opportunity to get my hands on these puppies again." I reached forward but stopped short of actually grabbing Lily's tits.

"I would've let you anytime," she murmured huskily before grabbing hold of my wrist with both hands and drawing my palm straight to her left breast from outside her dress. I molded my fingers around the globe and gave it a light squeeze. "I thought you'd have taken advantage after I gave you access the first time."

I raised both eyebrows and said lightly, "The phrase 'taken advantage' means everything. I didn't want to presume permission just because you let me cross the line once before."

Lily's eyes narrowed and she shook her head. "I don't get you. On the one hand you seem such a gentleman who goes to crazy lengths to make sure a girl is comfortable around you. You hesitate too much if you ask me."

I shrugged. "That's fair."

"But then on the other hand, what you did to Holly last night was just so... violent."

I could feel Lily tense up and swiftly retracted my hand away from her boob. Her pouty lips pinched together, that fear returned to her eyes, and I could almost smell her anxiety. I swallowed thickly and tried to give her a reassuring look again while sighing, "Belle should've closed the door."

"Is it always like that?" Lily asked with a bit of a deer-in-the-headlights expression on her face. "Do you get off on pinning a girl's head down to another girl's crotch and then pounding the shit outta her ass?"

I paused to consider my words before attempting to explain. "Holly has... special proclivities and she was in a particular mood last night. The whole 'Personal Slut' thing was her invention," I stated carefully. "There's a level of trust between us where she feels comfortable surrendering control to me and letting me take charge of giving her pleasure. But even so, the answer is: no, it's not always like that. Not even with Holly."

"Y-you know I... I've never been with... with another girl," Lily stammered uncertainly. "I-I mean... I've thought other girls were hot... and even sexy... but I never seriously considered..."

When her voice trailed off, I said gently, "There's no requirement to be bisexual in this club."

"That's what Belle said." Lily paused for a moment to collect herself before adding, "But she also said your three girlfriends are pretty happy to have sex with each other."

"They are. It's part of what makes our current four-way relationship work. We aren't exactly the kind of one-man/three-girl harem we might appear to be on the outside--"

"But rather four unique elements that work together to create a better whole," Lily finished for me.

I arched an eyebrow. "Interesting way to put it. I like it."

Lily smiled. "Belle said that like twenty minutes ago. We actually went off on a tangent trying to figure out which of you matches up to each of the elements. Only thing we could really agree on was that you're Earth: the one that grounds everyone; the one who supports everyone else. Then Belle said I might be the perfect fifth element to make the group even better. But then I said you guys already have a perfect fifth element - Holly's even got the orange hair."

I took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly. "Holly is special - I've said that already - but she's also made clear she's not my girlfriend anymore and that she's happy to move on with her life."

"Is that your way of saying the position of 'fifth element' is available?"

"I'm saying I'm willing to explore what you and I can mean to each other if that's what you want."

"I'm not interested in finding a boyfriend."

"I know. You've already said your interest in me is purely physical."

"I'm a virgin, Matty."

There was that record scratch sound again.

****

-- CHAPTER 6: Lily --

****

I'm a virgin, Matty.

I blinked and froze as Lily's words bounced around the inside of my brain, caroming off the metaphorical walls without ever quite sticking and sinking in. In the meantime, my jaw dropped open and then flapped a bit without any actual sounds emerging.

Lily gave me an embarrassed look before smiling. "The last guy I said that to got super-excited and then really aggressive, like he was super-eager to claim my cherry. Scared me, actually, which is one reason why he didn't get it. I'm kinda relieved you look so shocked."

I suddenly found my voice and stammered defensively, "I... uh... I mean... It's just that you were sending me really strong signals that you were interested in me... like... sexually interested. Given how much Belle was... I mean... I'm sorry... I just... I guess I assumed that you weren't a virgin. On the other hand, in hindsight I should've recognized from some of your reactions that you might have been... uh... inexperienced."

"I'm not inexperienced. I've done stuff." Now Lily looked defensive. "I'm not a little kid who doesn't know where babies come from and yours wasn't the first lala-hu I've ever seen or anything. It's just that I never quite felt... ready to... to take that final step."

Lily's defensive fire subsided, and she rather bashfully turned her gaze out the window and studiously worked hard to not look at me as if she'd lose her nerve if our eyes met.

"Kids on the islands are usually pretty casual about sex," she muttered. "It's a small kine thing - no big deal - like smoking weed. Guys have tried to get into my panties before... and I've been tempted to let them, but... but when it came right down to it, I... I always chickened out."

Lily's voice trailed off, but I sensed she had more to say, so I patiently waited her out.

"Belle talked things up like sex with you was the most incredibly rewarding experience in the entire universe," she finally continued, still staring out the window. "She got me super-curious to find out if the real thing could live up to the hype. I started thinking to myself... yeah... maybe it's finally time. I'm attracted to you, but you've got other girlfriends and I wouldn't have to worry about any romantic complications. I could try it out... see how it felt... and if things turned 'junk', then... then I could just say it was a small kine thing."

"But it's kind of a big kine thing."

Lily smirked and shook her head. "Big kine actually means the same as small kine. It's just said in a sarcastic tone: 'Big kiiine.' 'Big deeeeal.' Still means 'no big deal'."

"Pretty much the same thing in English." I shrugged and gave her a relaxed grin.

The Hawaiian girl shook her head and sighed before planting her right elbow on the car door armrest and then dropping her chin onto her palm. "See, this is why I want to have sex with you."

Although I didn't quite hear another record scratch, I still found myself caught off-guard by that statement and blinked twice in surprise, my expression clearly stating, 'I'm not following.'

Lily smirked and said, "Right now you're not scary at all."

I blinked again and asked, "'Scary'?"

"You're being the 'honorary Canadian': so sweet and considerate of my feelings and making the effort to get to know me and even attempt to better understand my Hawaiian pidgin." Lily smiled and shrugged. "It makes me think you'd be a kind and considerate lover for my first time and not like all the fumbling buggahs on the island who were trying to get my cherry."

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Belle talked about lying back in bed and spreading her thighs while you got yourself comfortably situated on a desk chair at the foot of the bed and then just... devouring her with your mouth and fingers for what felt like hours. No hurry to get your own rocks off - just pure commitment to parking your face in her crotch and staying there for as long as she wanted. I've never had a guy willing to do that for me."

I knew that was a compliment but shrugged and said with a smirk, "Small kine."

"Sam waxes poetic about snuggling in your arms all night and how utterly safe and loved she feels knowing that you will ALWAYS be waiting for her no matter what."

I smiled and nodded. "It's the truth. I will. Always."

"Neevie gets such a dreamy, faraway look when she talks about you filling her sacred core and feeling so intimately connected together with you that she can't imagine being separated from you ever again."

I coughed and found myself curious if Lily knew exactly where Neevie's 'sacred core' really was.

Lily bit her lip and looked embarrassed as she stared out the window again. "I think I got some kind of PG-13 lovemaking in mind when I thought about you being with the other girls. And I knew they had sex with each other, but when I pictured it in my mind I imagined the three of you writhing together in one big hug taking turns exchanging breathy kisses that were so sweet and sensual. I started to imagine myself in their places, maybe even going so far as to explore kissing Belle or something while you slowly filled up my 'sacred core'."

I coughed again, now feeling pretty sure Lily had no idea which hole led to Neevie's 'sacred core'.

Lily glanced over at me, winced, and shook her head. "I was NOT prepared to listen to you making Holly scream at the top of her lungs accompanied by all those rhythmic, meaty thumps last night. When Holly yelled for Belle to 'come and get it' I just about shit myself in surprise. And when I heard the three of you start up again, I couldn't help but go and... and..."

"And come up the stairs to take a look?" I ventured, remembering the sight of her leaning against the doorjamb with an expression of pale-faced shock.

"I wasn't prepared to see you pinning Holly's head down and... I mean... I..." Lily's gaze drifted out the window again before she muttered, "I've never even thought of having anal sex. I thought that kine shit was just in porn."

"It really isn't always like that. We may not be PG-13 exactly, but there's usually a lot more intimate kissing and fondling, and less screaming and spanking. I'm sorry if we scared you. Really, I'm sorry."

"Honorary Canadian," she muttered, shaking her head with a smirk.

I took a deep breath and collected myself. "I think I understand better now where your hesitation comes from and why I've been getting mixed signals. You're attracted to me but you're nervous. Last night with Belle and Holly showed you a different side to sex that scared you. It's totally understandable. A girl's first time is a... it's a big step. Believe me: I know."

"I do believe you." Lily arched an eyebrow at me. "How many cherries have you gotten so far?"

"Uh, w-well..." I stammered. "It's not about 'getting cherries' for me."

"There were seven girls in the OG BTC, right?"

I shook my head. "I wasn't actually the first guy for all of them."

"Really? Which ones?" Lily's eyes lit up at the idea of learning new info, although I couldn't actually tell from her question whether she wanted to know which ones had been virgins before me or which ones hadn't. Probably both.

But I shook my head and gestured with both hands palms-down for her to chill. "I'm not gonna spill that kind of information. Sorry."

She screwed up her face and then waggled her head. "Maybe I can get Belle to tell me."

"Probably," I conceded. "But you're not gonna find out from me."

"You and I aren't at that level of emotional intimacy yet?"

"We're getting there."

"Would it make a difference if our relationship took that big step?"

I raised my eyebrows. "That would be a big step in our relationship if that's what you really want, but it's not necessarily a shortcut to emotional intimacy. You and I are starting to become friends. You're a great conversationalist, I enjoy your company, and I am thrilled that having you around makes Belle so happy. But you and I are still working on getting to know each other. And quite honestly, finding out you're a virgin makes me want to be even more cautious about how our physical intimacy proceeds. I know you said you're not interested in romance. But at the same time, your first man really should--"

"Don't patronize me by saying my first time should be with somebody special that I really care about," she cut me off.

I took a deep breath and considered my response. "I just don't want you to look back on our time together with any regret, that's all. If this is really what you want to do, I want to make sure that you're... well... sure about it."

She screwed up her face again. "You mean I'm gonna have to wait even longer before I can officially join The BTC?"

"The BTC was 'The BTC' long before any of us started having sex. Our friendships are based on mutual trust and on having each other's back. Relatively speaking, the sex stuff is all fairly recent. Holly told you the story of trying to seduce me, so you know that -I- was a virgin less than a year ago. So please understand that having sex with me is NOT a requirement for official membership in The BTC."

"But isn't it?" Lily smirked. "Belle makes it seem like sitting down on your cock is like a sorority rite of passage in order to formally be initiated."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "That girl..."

Lily laughed. "She's entertaining. You have to give her that."

"Oh I know she's entertaining," I conceded. "She's also the one who terrifies me the most."

"I can see that. She loves needling you, and you definitely get more exasperated with her than with anyone else. But it all comes from a good place in her heart. At the end of the day, she'll love you for the rest of her life."

"I know that too." I took a deep breath and gave Lily a tight smile. "And I'll love her for the rest of my life as well. I'm sure she's told you all about us growing up together."

"She has. She's also told me all about her 'big brother' fantasies." Lily smirked and then added, "Kinky."

I chuckled and shrugged. "You have big brothers, don't you?"

"Two. Never ONCE fantasized about either of them." She made a face as if the mere thought turned her stomach before looking me up and down and then smirking. "But I think I could get behind the idea of you being the hunky, protective big brother type."

Lily leaned towards me and reached out to take hold of my hands. She rubbed her thumbs along them, focused on my skin the same way she'd scrutinized her cuticles when she needed a moment to collect herself. I could see her working herself up to say something, so I waited her out until she was ready.

Finally, she stopped fiddling with her thumbs and looked up at my face. "I see how protective you are of Belle. I see the way that even now... you're protective of me and doing your best to not hurt my feelings or do anything that would - how did you put it? - 'make me look back on our time together with any regret'. Thank you for that. I'm horny and attracted to you, and part of me wants to just say E hele kāua!, yank my panties off, and lean back right here in the car so you can stick it in me. But I still feel the same fear I felt back in high school and I'm not sure that I'm ready to lose my cherry."

"That's okay. Truly, that's okay. And I promise that I'll never push you into doing something you're not a hundred percent comfortable with."

She blinked and stared deep into my eyes. "Thank you for that. Mahalo."

"He mea iki - you're welcome," I replied with a smile, having picked that one up myself over the past few weeks.

Lily squeezed my hands and smiled up at me. Her eyes narrowed a bit, she smirked, and then she reached up to take hold of my shoulders and crawl back into my lap. A moment later we were face-to-face, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not ready yet," she told me with a twinkle in her eyes.

I arched an eyebrow. "Does that imply... another day?"

Lily grinned. "Not today."

And then she was kissing me again.

****

No longer feeling any pressure or anxiety about whether or not things might escalate, Lily and I enjoyed a really pleasant makeout session in the car, and she sighed agreeably while guiding my hand beneath the top of her dress again. Afterwards, we returned to the party hand-in-hand, both of us grinning ear-to-ear.

We stopped by the bar to grab a couple of fresh drinks before going in search of the others. We didn't spot our friends right away, but familiar girlish squeals caught my attention and I wound up leading Lily over to the bounce house where I discovered all four of the other girls jumping up and down with jiggling jugs gyrating all over the place in an epic tug-of-war battle with gravity.

Yes, all four. Even Eva was laughing and giggling as she went boing-boing-boing on the inflatable plastic cushions. And when she accidentally got a little too close to Sam's position and the blonde's counter-bounce buckled her knees so that she collapsed into a heap and rolled over onto her back with her legs in the air, she only laughed even harder.

Lily was quick to ditch her high heels and join the girls inside while I stood alongside the guys ringing the perimeter of the plastic castle, enjoying the view. The petite Hawaiian girl's arrival energized the other four busty babes, spurring them to a fresh round of exuberant springing all over the bounce house's interior.

Sam's massive rack seemed to defy gravity, the inertia of her tits' upward momentum making them stay aloft an impossibly long time. Naimh's scoop neck was cut low enough that I honestly wondered how in the hell she hadn't already experienced a wardrobe malfunction. Belle's bouncing boobies stretched her neckline's elasticity to the max. Lily's jiggling jugs juggled jubilantly. And Eva's amazing assets arced in both acute and obtuse angles all over the place.

"I could stay here for hours, man," a guy next to me muttered to his friend.