The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" Lily exclaimed with wide-eyed wonder. "How'da fuck you FIT that monster inside you?"

"Very carefully," Belle laughed before flashing me a coy wink. "Don't make the same mistake I did."

I blushed and shot Belle an apologetic look, still mildly traumatized from her disastrous first time.

"I knew it was big from watching you and Holly," Lily muttered, her eyes still the size of dinner plates. "But holy fuck! You're not putting THAT la'au nunui anywhere near my punani."

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it," Sam laughed, giving me a few more strokes before she centered her face over my shaft and impaled herself on it. She still didn't try to deep-throat me or anything right away, instead merely bobbing her head back and forth as she resumed the blowjob. But after another minute, she pulled off and then circled around me while taking hold of my hips to get me to turn around as well.

I dropped onto my bed flat on my back right beside Lily, who gawked at me with those big dinner-plate-sized eyes. The alcohol she'd consumed tonight took the edge off her inhibitions and the sweet sensations Belle's cunnilingus continued to produce kept her sexual arousal at an all-time high, but she still seemed rather overwhelmed by everything going on. I gave her a reassuring smile and then slipped my hand into hers, interlacing our fingers while willing her to understand that the rules were still the same: nobody had to do anything they weren't comfortable with. But then the next moment Sam impaled her face on my dick again and I couldn't help but gasp and groan in obvious ecstasy, my face contorting in a way that made Lily laugh and grin at my expression.

Side-by-side, Sam and Belle orally pleasured their partners. Lily continued to hold my hand, her grip tightening when Sam pulled off to reveal the entire length of my la'au nunui (whatever that translated to), unsnapped her bra, and then discarded the garment so that she could enfold my manhood within the valley of her massive melons and titfuck me up and down for a bit before doing that cheerleader pom-pom thing I loved so much.

"Ooh, that looks like fun," Belle remarked after pulling away from Lily's pussy. "Switch?"

Lily's hand tightened again around mine, but she didn't say anything that would make us stop. Instead she merely watched with wide eyes as Belle and Sam traded places, with the busty blonde giving Lily a coy wink before bending over and taking a first long lick at her gaping slit.

"Holy fuck," Lily moaned in a very tiny voice, still in overwhelmed disbelief.

"Mmm... You taste yummy!" Sam declared.

Meanwhile, Belle was way too overdressed for the occasion. My impish "little sister" stood up to strip down her dress and then remove her bra before bending forward to attempt wrapping her tits around my big dick. Although I knew my petite pixie wore D-cup bras, her skinny figure meant that her boobage volume couldn't realistically compare to Sam's massive 36DD's, and she couldn't actually close her tits into a complete tunnel around my turgid tool. But she could still interlace her own fingers across the gap and happily slide my saliva-slickened schlong straight through the valley of her supple breasts, smiling at the sight of MY delighted smile from watching my Baby Belle bouncing her boobs up and down my dick.

"Can I try that?" Lily asked a little uncertainly after another two minutes.

"Try this?" Belle paused her joyful titfucking, opened up her fingers, and then jiggled her jugs in an alternating pattern along the sides of my shaft.

Lily shot me a nervous glance, adding, "If Matty wants me to."

"Of course I want you to," I informed her immediately with a bit of a wolfish grin.

"We're The Big Tits Club," Sam pronounced, "and there's nothing more that says 'I've got big tits and I know how to use them' than wrapping your big tits around Matty's dick and humping away."

"Ooh, THAT can be the formal initiation act for official membership in The BTC," Belle exclaimed gleefully.

"Seriously?" Lily grinned excitedly as she sat up and started fiddling with her bra. "I am SO in then!"

"Hang on a sec," I said first before propping myself up on one elbow and half-rolling towards her. Lily looked up at me in surprise but then smiled when she realized I was drawing her towards me for a kiss. Kissing she was definitely comfortable with, and she swooned into my arms while I dropped back down onto the mattress, bringing her with me.

Lily slumped atop my chest and we made out like bandits for a minute, at least until I broke our liplock and then started nibbling my way down her jawline and neck. She giggled when she realized where I was heading and sat up a bit to help me out, removing her loosened bra entirely. She had very fat swollen nipples in a dusky brown color that suited her tanned skin, and I moaned when I managed to fasten my lips around one for the very first time. And Lily cradled my head to her bosom while I happily suckled at first one teat while palming and fondling its twin before switching sides.

Eventually, though, Lily sat up straight and pulled her big boobies away from my face. The Hawaiian hottie scooted herself backwards and off the foot of the bed, parking herself between my spread legs and then cupping both of her bosoms in hand.

And then she froze.

"Umm... how do I do this?" Lily asked rather uncertainly.

"Boobs like those and you've never given a titty-fuck?" Sam marveled in surprise.

"Don't be mean," Belle scolded.

"Sorry, I just didn't realize," Sam apologized.

"I've done... stuff..." Lily stammered. "But no. Not this."

"Lemme help you," Belle said quickly, reaching in to grab the base of my cock and then elevating it upright. "Just lean forward and wrap your-- Yes, like that. Just kinda tuck it against your chest and then mash y--"

"Ohmigawd it just hit me in the chin!" Lily exclaimed in surprise. One cup size bigger than Belle, she just barely managed to form a complete tunnel of titflesh around my turgid tool although she still needed to interlace her fingers together a bit to maintain it. But she wasn't prepared for my length the first time she tried to hump herself up and down, and indeed my cockhead had bonked off the bottom of her chin.

"Convenient, that," Sam drawled. "If you tilt down just a bit and open your mouth, he'll pop right inside at the top of every stroke."

Lily had already resumed her up-and-down humping motion, just a few short inches at a time. But at Sam's suggestion she tucked her chin down against her chest and parted her pouty lips. And the next time she humped down my mushroom head popped an inch inside, the tapered cone stretching her lips wide.

"Holy fuck," I grunted at the sight of my prick penetrating the petite brunette's mouth for the first time.

Lily was already pulling up and she glanced at me with a smile at my reaction. The next time she dropped down she opened her mouth a little wider so that the entire crown disappeared from sight along with an inch of shaft. But she didn't linger or do any extra sucking or anything; this was still a titfuck with her mouth open at the top instead of a real blowjob.

At least, it started that way. Lily was quite focused on giving her first titfuck, paying more attention to keeping her marvelous melons mashed around my massive shaft. It was as if she hadn't even realized she'd never given me a blowjob before, perhaps because blowjobs had already been part of the "stuff" she'd done before and the act itself didn't capture her concentration the way the titfuck did.

But as she began to elongate her up-and-down motions, really sliding her supple breasts along the entire length of my shaft, she started taking my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth at the top. At the same time, Sam had slipped behind Belle and started fingerbanging her little friend while reaching around to fondle my petite pixie's perky breasts. Both of their moans added to the soundtrack of my own audible arousal, seeming to amplify Lily's enraptured experience. And then all of a sudden, Lily let her hands fall away from her tits and she planted her palms atop the mattress instead while bowing her head down and attempting to swallow every last inch of my dick.

She did not succeed.

Lily choked halfway down my cock, her gag reflex kicking in with several inches still to go. She pulled up coughing and shot me an embarrassed/apologetic look before attempting to drop her mouth around my dick again way before she was actually ready. She started coughing with her eyes watering, right before getting her lips around my mushroom head, and this time she had to turn to the side and bend over, sounding ever so much like a dying cat desperately trying to hack up a furball.

Belle was immediately beside her new bestie, stroking Lily's spine and telling her it was alright. I sat up in concern and exchanged a quick glance with Sam, who smiled and gestured for me to calm down and be patient. And it took another minute or two before Lily was able to turn and face me again with red-rimmed eyes and a pink blush that showed through her tanned skin.

"You must think I'm such an inexperienced little girl," Lily burbled before Sam handed her a few tissues from the nightstand and she took a few moments to blow her nose and wipe her eyes.

"I think everyone starts from a place of no experience, myself included," I said gently. "I was an inexperienced virgin little more than a year ago myself, remember? Never had a blowjob, handjob, or titfuck before, let alone sex. Inexperience is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"The BTC has always been about exploring our individual comfort zones without judgment or being made fun of," Sam added. "You're safe with us."

"And learning with your best friends is WAY more fun than trying to learn stuff by yourself!" Belle added merrily. "Matty's the perfect crash test dummy: he'll just sit there super-hard no matter what you do, staring down at you with adoring eyes, just super-happy you're choosing HIM to practice on."

"Super-happy," I agreed with a smile. "I'm the luckiest man in the world."

"Damn straight you are," Sam confirmed with a chuckle before returning her attention to the other girls. "Come on: let's all three of us kneel together and take turns giving him blowjobs, yeah? You can watch the way Belle and I do things, ask questions, try out different techniques... No pressure. No jealousy. Just a few friends having fun."

"Really?" Lily still looked stunned by the mere concept of a group of girls behaving this way.

"Really," Sam confirmed before leaning in and giving her a friendly peck on the lips.

"It'll be the same as when we were in high school with Mari, Alice, and Zofi - teaching each other how to give a blowjob. We can help warn you if he's about to pop," Belle pronounced before grabbing her new bestie's elbow and tugging her closer. "Now come kneel in the middle."

Lily allowed herself to get shifted over directly in front of me and smiled at her female friends, looking excited as she knelt with Belle on one side and Sam on her other side.

"And you never came from either Belle or me going down on you, did you?" Sam asked Lily as she settled to her knees.

The petite Hawaiian blushed. "Uhhh, no. I think I was still a little overwhelmed by it all and could never really let myself go."

"If you want, we can have Matty go down on you so you'll know it's a guy doing it," Belle suggested. "But then close your eyes and cover your face with your arms so Sam and I can switch off with him until you can't tell which one of us is doing you."

"Uhhh, maybe that's not the best idea," I cautioned. "If she's not totally comfortable yet with the concept of another girl going down on her, I don't think trying to trick her into thinking everybody is me is the right way to overcome that."

"Oh, no, that wasn't the problem," Lily insisted, looking back and forth between Belle and Sam. "Both of you were incredible at licking me. The fact that you're girls wasn't an issue - I was just too nervous, period."

"Then it's settled!" Belle declared. "The three of us take turns blowing Matty until he pops. Then we park Lily in his place and take turns eating her out, with the other two kissing her and sucking on her titties. Sound good?"

Lily's face beamed with wide-eyed wonder. "You guys are amazing."

"We're The BTC," Sam stated confidently. "It's what we do."