The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva narrowed her eyes, still looking skeptical. "I wanna believe you."

"It's the truth."

Eva waved her hand dismissively. "Doesn't matter. You're still gonna fuck her eventually."

I sighed and flipped my hands palms-up. "Maybe. I admit that my relationship with Lily is heading in that direction."

"Just like all of the other girls who hung out in The BTC. Just like you expect me to eventually put out for you."

"I don't expect you to eventually put out for me," I insisted.

"Oh really? Tell me, Matty: How many girls have you spent this much time with and NOT ended up fucking eventually?"

"A lot, actually. There were a number of different girls who joined The BTC for a while - including several of whom that didn't actually meet the so-called 'cup-size requirement' if you can believe it - but who ultimately found other friends and ended up hanging out with different people. It was high school. It happened."

"But you still wound up fucking all seven of the BTC girls who did stick around, didn't you?"

"Well it may have turned out that way, but we were friends first and foremost. We came to love and care about each other, and there's never been a requirement for--"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah, whatever. The evidence would seem to speak for itself. You've got a good thing going here, a proven formula that has never failed: be the nice guy who doesn't pressure a girl into doing anything she's not comfortable with, let the other girls like Belle do all the pressuring while you seem like the ultimate gentleman, keep a harem of big-breasted hotties draining your balls twenty-four/seven so that you never feel frustrated or backed up, and just patiently wait for nature to take its course - wait for Belle's sales job and a girl's curiosity to work its magic - until she's consumed by the idea of fucking you like it's the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and can't help herself from just falling onto your dick."

"That's... that's not what I'm trying to do."

"That's what happened to Lily, isn't it?"

"I told you: Lily and I haven't had sex yet."

"Yet." Eva scowled deeply with one eye pinched shut, holding her head and grimacing like her skull was being slowly pulled apart with the same inevitability of geologic plate tectonics. She glared at me with her one open eye, muttering, "You hand out exquisite backrubs like they're candy. You cook and clean. You bring a girl blankets when she's cold and hold her when she's feeling sick and hungover. You act like the nicest guy in the history of nice guys and then just sit back and wait for her to recognize all the hard work and effort you're putting into her - even though she didn't ask for it - until she feels... obligated... to balance the accounts with the only currency she has available."

"I am NOT taking care of you with the intent of obligating you into 'paying me back'," I stated with a little more rough anger than I usually carried in my voice. "Now maybe some other guy from your past pretended to be a nice guy and then ultimately pressured you into putting out for him because he felt entitled to your body or some crazy shit like that, but That. Isn't. Me. Every girl I've ever been with has had her own varied reasons for wanting to add sex to our relationship, but I assure you that not one of them has ever done so out of a sense of obligation. I have NO ulterior motives in this friendship, and if this conversation shows anything, it's that I'd be much better off not bothering to try and be your friend in the first place if you're just gonna twist around all my actions and accuse me of having underhanded intentions that simply aren't true!"

"Aha!" Eva suddenly sat up straight and pointed a finger of condemnation at me, but she sat up way too fast and immediately had to wince and shut both eyes at the same time while squeezing her head. It reminded me that despite her present fire, she was still battling a wicked hangover that had to be making her more irritable than ever. But the pain must have subsided after a few moments before she squinted and aimed her finger at me again, this time growling, "You're just proving my point: the ugly truth comes out and now you're ready to discard me."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I'm not discarding you. I'm trying to understand you."

"So you can eventually sleep with me." She scowled again. "Maybe you really are a nice guy, Matty. Maybe you even started being a nice guy purely out of the sincerely altruistic nature of your heart. But nobody is a complete altruist. Everybody has to get something back for themselves. Your pattern of behavior ultimately landed you not just one, but seven hot babes. It was a great situation for you in high school. So it's no wonder that you're continuing the same pattern of behavior that got every girl in the OG BTC to put out for you eventually. I'm just telling you it's not gonna happen with me."

"And that's perfectly fine with me." I held my hands up defensively and gave her a sincere look. "Because you're right: nobody's a complete altruist. Every relationship - every relationship - has a give and take: I do some things for you and you do some things for me. But what I want from you is NOT what you think. I'm not in these relationships for the sex. Believe it or not, I'm in these relationships for the simple reward of making each of the girls as happy as they can possibly be."

"Ugh." Eva rubbed her forehead. "That's called being a complete altruist."

I sighed and shook my head, frustrated that she didn't understand. "I won't lie: the sex part is great. But I'm doing it for the endorphin rush, really. I'm doing it for the look in my girlfriend's eyes when I've done something that makes her happy. I'm doing it for the smile on a friend's face. And I do it for a girl's sigh of relief when she realizes she doesn't have to cross a line with me she's not comfortable with... the same sigh of relief I saw on your face just this morning when you thanked me for not taking advantage of you and then left to go clean your contacts and take a shower."

Eva narrowed her eyes but didn't immediately respond.

"Holly and the girls told you all those stories Friday night about the things they did with me to push their boundaries well before any of us actually started having sex. Holly even told you about trying to relieve me of my virginity only to have me turn her down out of fidelity to a group of girls who quite literally made a rule about NOT having sex with me. The trust in me each of those girls felt was FAR more rewarding to me than the illicit rush of copping a feel could have ever been. I didn't fall in love with ALL of them and they didn't all fall in love with me, but we DID become intimate friends: both physically AND emotionally. The emotional friendship I share with the girls matters WAY more to me than the physical release of busting a nut. The relationships I've built with Sam, Neevie, and Belle mean everything to me and are NOT based on sex. And if you still don't believe me, then maybe the absolute BEST thing you and I can do is promise each other that we'll NEVER cross that line."

Eva raised her eyebrows. "You want me to promise I'll NEVER have sex with you?"

I held up both hands. "And I'll promise to NEVER have sex with you. Take any 'will they or won't they?' anxiety off the table right now. Maybe then you'll finally believe that all I want out of this is your trust and friendship. And like you said: it's not like I'm staring down a lifetime of celibacy when I've already got three girlfriends plus Lily hankering for my dick."

Eva's eyes narrowed. "Sounds like you're asking ME to stare down a lifetime of celibacy."

I spread my hands out, palms-up. "You're perfectly welcome to find a boyfriend to take care of your needs - I won't be jealous."

She looked skeptical. "No more 'Tzeitel' rescues?"

"Not unless you ask for one." I gave her an honest look and said sincerely, "I'm really just in this for your friendship, and I don't want you to ever feel obligated to 'fall in line' or put out for me from a sense of trying to balance accounts. So like I said: let's take that possibility off the table so you and I can move forward knowing it's just as friends."

Eva pursed her lips and exhaled rather forcefully through both nostrils like an angry bull. She shook her head and looked more frustrated than anything else, and she seemed genuinely torn about what to do. But after two seconds of thought, she nodded firmly and stuck out her hand across the coffee table. "Fine. You and me? We're NEVER having sex."

I nodded in agreement and stuck my hand out across the table, taking her hand and giving it a single firm shake. "Never. We're just friends who don't need that extra complication in our lives."

"Agreed."

****

-- CHAPTER 8: Quality Time --

****

-- OCTOBER --

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody squeaked, promptly choked, and pulled away to start coughing.

The sound of a girl's anguish woke me up FAST, and I sat up to find out what had just happened. Having gone to bed last night alone with Belle, I expected to see my pretty "little sister" hunched over and coughing. Even though she'd certainly gotten a lot of practice at waking me up with morning blowjobs, Belle still had difficulty getting all of me down her throat.

But to my surprise I found Lily bent over instead, eyes bugged out and her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she pounded her chest and coughed violently to clear her throat.

"Oh, crap, Lily!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry!"

"I warned you," Belle chided Lily lightly while rubbing her friend's back. The strawberry-blonde babe knelt upright beside us and added reassuringly, "But don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us."

Lily held a hand up to me, palm out, while she dry-retched and then coughed several times. Her eyes were watery and her tongue waggled in the empty space between her open lips while she visibly struggled to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Belle continued to stroke her bestie's back and then started thumping it lightly with the heel of her hand as if that would help Lily overcome her choking fit. It actually seemed to work.

"You were right," the petite Hawaiian girl finally managed to croak, glancing over her shoulder back at Belle before repeating, "You were right."

"Seriously: same thing happened to me." Belle shrugged and smiled.

"Just when I thought I was starting to get used to this giant tree," Lily wheezed. "Brings a whole new meaning to Brok da mout."

Belle laughed but then frowned as she glanced back at my morning wood, which wasn't quite so 'giant tree' anymore. It wasn't flaccid or anything, but I'd definitely lost a little starch while Lily was coughing.

"Oh no! Poor baby!" Belle exclaimed before tucking her strawberry-blonde hair back behind her ears with both hands and bending over to quickly slurp my schlong into her hot little mouth. She immediately sealed her lips around my very base, much easier to accomplish at half-mast, and then started slowly dragging her lips back as if she could physically stretch my shaft back to full-length.

Lily winced and looked apologetic. "Sorry, Matty..."

"Now don't you turn into an 'honorary Canadian'," I told her lightly, reaching up to caress her cheek. "I've told you before: inexperience is nothing to be ashamed of. And we both know there's a solution for that."

"Practice, practice, practice!" Lily replied giddily, her eyes practically forming upside-down crescent moons as she smiled broadly. "See, this is why you're such an awesome guy. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Oh, I'm nothing special. I'm sure any guy would be more than happy to hear a beautiful babe like you suggest she 'practice, practice, practice' at giving more blowjobs."

"Probably..." Lily smiled again, but this time with a much more... shy... expression on her pretty face. She looked up at me with large, luminous doe eyes and sighed rather dreamily before saying, "But there's really only one guy I want to practice on."

"Lucky me."

Lily giggled again. "Definitely lucky."

So as it turned out, Belle really could physically stretch my shaft back to full length. In less than a minute my impish "little sister" smirked up at me around a mouthful of meat. But with her mission accomplished, she promptly pulled off and then gestured for her new bestie to take over. The whole idea, of course, was for Lily to take a turn giving me "an alarm clock BJ". I later learned that Belle had told Lily about the surprise sex act more than a month ago and described it as a quintessential BTC rite of passage. So when Lily told Belle last night that she wanted to try it, the girls had of course arranged for Lily to sneak in early this morning.

Without hesitation, the Hawaiian hottie happily dropped her mouth down around my dick, moaning as if she were tasting the most amazing ono grindz she'd ever had. I groaned and leaned back to enjoy her oral attention, at first watching her watching me and giving her reassuring smiles to let her know she was doing a great job. Then, I let my head fall back against the mattress and closed my eyes, surrendering to the sensations while also giving her the freedom to focus on her blowjob technique without splitting her attention to stare up at me.

As usual, Belle chimed in with occasional suggestions to concentrate on my cockhead while hand-pumping my rod, to tickle my balls, or to take a deep breath and see how much of me Lily could get into her throat. Lily also took a break every now and again, happily handing me off to her best friend so the expert could show her apprentice how it should be done.

I could tell which girl was blowing me by her technique, so I knew it was Lily's mouth around my meat even before I picked my head up to look down at her. The pretty girl looked even prettier with my dick in her mouth, and I reached up with my right hand to delicately caress her cheek and thank her for her efforts much as I'd done a dozen times already over the past week or so, ever since she and I first crossed this line from platonic friends to... well... doing "stuff" together. But right before I could actually say anything, my fingers froze as I paused in momentary puzzlement, getting the sense that something felt just a little bit... off.

And that's when I realized Lily had a white plumeria flower clipped to her hair just behind her left ear.

Lily had occasionally worn a plumeria behind her ear over the past couple of months - not every day but often enough for it to feel like a regular occurrence. The flowers were a standard Hawaiian accessory like the necklaces, bracelets, and rings that all the girls occasionally wore, but an accessory that represented their unique heritage. Belle had even taken to wearing plumerias every now and again just for fun.

Belle had also been the one to explain to me the significance of which side a girl's flower adorned. Much like a wedding band, a flower worn behind the left ear indicated that a girl was "taken/unavailable", whereas a flower worn behind the right ear signified "unattached/available". Belle had gone out of her way to point this out to me because she wore her flower behind her left ear, while Lily had always worn her flower behind her right ear.

Until today.

"Something you wanna tell me?" I asked Lily a little hesitantly, reaching up to flick the plumeria petal. And for half a second, I wondered if she might tell me she'd found some other guy to be her boyfriend, nevermind how unlikely that would be given that she still had my dick in her mouth.

"Finally noticed that, did you?" Belle drawled before Lily could say anything.

But Lily did pull off me, gave my prick a few extra pumps, and then flashed me a shy smile. "I'm not asking you to date me or anything and I'm not claiming you're my boyfriend," she stated nervously. "You were very clear about not needing any additional romantic complications in your life and that you'd be perfectly fine if I met some other guy to be my boyfriend."

"I smell a 'but' coming..."

Lily exchanged a quick glance with Belle, who gave her an encouraging nod, before returning her attention to me. She rather nervously reached back with her left hand to touch the flower and took a deep breath before explaining, "This is just for me, really. Hawaiian girls don't only wear these on their left side because they're with someone. Lots of girls wear them just to say, 'I'm unavailable' or even just, 'I'm not interested so don't bother me'. That's basically what I'm doing. I know most guys around here don't understand the meaning, but it's my way of subtly saying I'm not looking for any romantic complications."

I nodded slowly. "I get it. It's cool. It's not like you're wearing the flower on your left side because you see yourself as my fourth girlfriend or anything like that."

"Totally not," Lily confirmed immediately, nodding with a smile.

"Ummm... okay." I gave her a warm, reassuring look. "That's cool."

"Cool," Belle repeated, nodding slowly.

Lily grinned. "Totally cool."

****

"This is SOOO not cool," Belle muttered as she and I walked down the sidewalk hand-in-hand.

Per our normal Monday/Wednesday routine, Naimh had held my hand for the walk from our house onto campus while Belle followed behind us. When we reached our usual intersection, my redheaded girlfriend gave me a quick kiss and then bounced away towards the Biology buildings while Belle slid her small hand into mine for the journey that remained, so it was just the two of us now.

"What's not cool?" I asked, surprised to find Belle frowning and shaking her head. In hindsight she'd been pretty quiet during the walk to campus, but I hadn't really noticed given how effervescently affectionate Naimh had been with me for the first half of our journey while Belle had been behind us.

"This whole situation with Lily," she muttered, still shaking her head.

"Um, does this have something to do with her wearing the plumeria on her left?"

Belle rolled her eyes at me as if I were denser than a neutron star.

I arched an eyebrow. "So the whole bit about her saying I shouldn't read too much into it was total bullshit."

"Total bullshit," Belle confirmed before hedging, "I mean, she really doesn't think of herself as your fourth girlfriend or anything. She knows you're not looking for another romance, and I don't think she's deluding herself into thinking you'll just eventually fall in love with her if she sticks around long enough."

I blinked. "Then what's the problem?"

"I dunno," Belle muttered. "I mean, she's saying all the right things and yet I can already tell..."

Her voice trailed off rather than finish that sentence. And when she didn't immediately continue, I gave her hand a squeeze and led, "You can already tell what?"

Belle sighed, finishing, "That this is turning into a Mari situation all over again."

I blinked. "A 'Mari situation'?"

My little pixie smirked and pumped her fist in the air, mimicking, "'Team Belle!'"

"You mean the way Mari developed feelings for me but wouldn't act on them because she believed I belong with you instead?"

"Kinda, except in this case Lily believes you belong with the three of us: me, Sam, and Neevie."

"I DO belong with you, Sam, and Neevie. Lily's great and all, but I meant everything I said about not needing additional romantic complications."

"And she knows that... up here." Belle tapped the side of her head twice before switching to tapping her heart. "But if she truly felt it in here, she wouldn't have switched the plumeria. I noticed the change first thing as soon as Lily showed up this morning but didn't have time to ask her about it since she didn't want to risk you waking up before she could get her mouth on you."