The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she switched sides because she's crushing on me."

"I know she said she switched sides just to announce to other guys, 'I'm not interested so don't bother me,' but I can also tell that's not the whole truth."

"The whole truth meaning that she's actually announcing: 'I don't have a boyfriend exactly but I'm crushing on this other guy who's not you, so I'm sorry but I'm not available'."

Belle smirked. "It's basically what Mari said to Gerald when the poor guy showed interest in her."

I grimaced, momentarily feeling bad for Gerald. My three girlfriends and I had occasional group chats on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) with the four NBGs, so I knew Mari was staying in touch with Gerald now that they were both in SoCal, but to my knowledge they were doing their own things at their own colleges.

I then turned my attention back to Belle and arched an eyebrow. "Is it possible you're conflating the two? I know you miss your BFF and would love for your friendship with Lily to grow into something similar, but just because Mari felt a certain way about me doesn't necessarily mean Lily feels the same."

Belle shook her head. "It's because I know for sure how Mari felt that I can tell what's going through Lily's head. Look, you've said all the right things and you've gone out of your way to make clear to Lily you don't want to lead her on, but a girl's heart is an illogical thing and she's falling in love with you whether you like it or not."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my free hand. "Not cool."

"We're in agreement."

"This is all YOUR fault, you know."

"My fault?" Belle squawked.

"You've been pushing Lily and me together since the first week of school, talking me up like I was the greatest thing since sliced bread and putting all these thoughts into her head about me giving her the most incredible sexual experience of her life."

"I just wanted to watch you fuck her, not have her fall in love with you."

"And how many girls have you watched me fuck who didn't fall in love with me?"

Belle blinked a couple of times while her jaw silently flapped open and closed a couple of times. But to her credit, she jutted out her lower lip and nodded firmly just a few seconds later while stating, "Two: Zofi and Alice."

I waggled my head. "Well, fine. But Lily clearly isn't lesbian. And you didn't seriously think your tender-hearted new bestie was going to fill the Alice-shaped void in my life, did you? We've all see her swoon when she watches us intimately kiss and fondle during our lovemaking."

Belle sighed. "Honestly, I don't know exactly what I was thinking. At first I just saw Lily and Eva as a couple of wicked hot bodies to get plowed, and once I started fantasizing about watching you annihilate them until they passed out from pleasure overload and you pulled out to jizz your creamy cum all over their unconscious bodies, the images just wou--"

The sound of heavy objects hitting concrete right behind us startled both me and Belle, and we stopped to turn around and found some poor guy kneeling on the ground trying to pick up his books and folders. He conspicuously avoided looking at us as he did so, and ten seconds later he got up and hustled away in the opposite direction.

Belle giggled. "Maybe I shouldn't say that kinda shit on public walkways."

"Maybe," I agreed. "But I'm guessing you were about to tell me the fantasies took over and you wanted to see them come true."

"Seems pretty unlikely at this point, with you and Eva making that stupid 'no sex' pact and virgin Lily still scared shitless about trying to fit your... um..." Belle's voice trailed off as a couple of girls approached within earshot heading in the opposite direction, and she blushed before finishing, "You know what I mean."

"I do."

"I never expected to click with Lily the way I did." Belle got a faraway look on her face. "Mari was my best friend - and will ALWAYS be my BFF - and she was a special, unique human being who can never be replaced."

"You'll get no argument from me."

"But that doesn't mean I can't make new friends, and Lily and I just have so much in common, and she's so upbeat and funny and friendly and we can talk for hours on end--"

"Believe me: I know."

"We're two peas in a pod and I couldn't be happier that we met. But at the same time, I don't wanna see her get hurt." Belle pursed her lips and gave me a serious look. "I know she's falling for you. And yeah, a lot of that is probably my fault for egging her on to put a move on you. But I honestly didn't know she was a virgin and I honestly didn't know what was gonna happen once you two started messing around with each other and while maybe it was naïve of me to think you two could really just have a physical relationship without it really meaning anything I suppose I should've known better after what happened with the rest of The BTC and come to think of it maybe the Mari parallel really isn't such a bad thing because even though you two didn't end up together-together the way things turned out with Sam or Neevie if you ask Mari if she has any regrets about her relationship with you she'd totally say it was all worth it and that she enjoyed what she got from you for as long as she did."

I blinked a couple of times and then smirked at Belle. "Where do you even breathe in all that?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"I'm just saying: maybe you should date Lily a bit," Belle said with a smirk.

My eyes popped open wide. "Umm, what?"

"Nothing serious. But I know it would mean the world to her if you took her out on a one-on-one date. Like instead of getting into a makeout session on the couch with you sucking her boobies and then her giving you a blowjob until you cum down her throat, you take her to a nice dinner first and THEN get into a makeout session on the couch with you sucking her boobies and then--"

"I get it, I get it. You don't have to repeat the whole thing."

"A girl could feel cheap and used when a guy keeps getting access to all her goodies but never stops to build up the emotional intimacy or anything."

"We're building emotional intimacy," I protested. "We're becoming really good friends."

"Riiight. Because she's spending all that time talking to you instead of getting her mouth around your dick, or getting your mouth onto her nipples or in her crotch," Belle muttered dryly.

"You should talk. Do you two spend more time talking or more time eating each other out nowadays?"

"I'll have you know we have a particular fondness for making out while fingering each other, although I'm trying to get her into scissoring now," Belle pronounced. "But that doesn't change the fact that I get tons of one-on-one time with her while you're with Sam or Neevie (or both). But Lily doesn't get any quality one-on-one time with you that isn't sex-related. I think the two of you need to go on a date."

"What part of 'not getting into additional romantic complications' do you not understand?"

"You owe it to her so she doesn't feel like you're just using her mouth as a warm and wet receptacle for your gushing sperm."

One of the guys walking past us tripped and stumbled, and we glanced back to find him conspicuously facing forward and trying to act like nothing happened while his friend elbowed him in the side.

I sighed and frowned at Belle, muttering quietly, "You're saying I'm obligated to taking Lily out on a date because she's been letting me get to third base with her?"

"Um, kinda?"

I frowned and shook my head. "And weren't you supposed to stop saying shit like that in public?"

Belle smirked and shrugged, looking anything but apologetic.

I rubbed my forehead. "Between studying and our existing social life, my schedule is pretty full. I took Neevie out last Thursday. I took you out last night. And it's been two weeks since Sam and I found the time to have a one-on-one date."

"That's more on Sam's schedule than yours. You can totally fit Lily in as well. She can have one of my date spots since you and I aren't a real boyfriend/girlfriend couple anyways. I mean, I actually wouldn't mind if we skipped the time and money-waste of a one-on-one date and just went straight to bed. And I actually mean the cuddling with my head on your chest so we can talk post-coital more than the sex part."

I cocked my head. "Have I not been properly satisfying you on the sex part?"

Belle stopped for a second and chirped, "I had thirteen orgasms yesterday!"

A hot Latina girl I recognized from E10 was walking by, and she stopped for a second to give us a funny look. My cheeks flushed and I grabbed Belle's elbow to keep us both moving.

Belle giggled, continuing, "Believe me: I'm plenty satisfied. I think I just have more fun in the sex department when we have friends with us instead of you and me alone, so giving up a one-on-one lovemaking session isn't such a big deal as long as we keep having the multiple-girl orgies."

I blinked. "Uh, duly noted."

"But we're getting off-topic. Lily. You need to take Lily out on a date."

"B..."

"I'm serious."

"I know you are, but this goes against everything I've ever said to Lily about not getting bogged down with additional romantic complications. This goes against everything Lily ever said to me about her interest in me being purely physical."

Belle shrugged. "All that stuff was said before she started developing feelings for you. She chose of her own accord to start wearing the flower on her left. She's trying to say the right things because she doesn't want to upset you, but the flower is a subtle sign that she wants you to love her and that she's committed herself to you. The least you can do is honor that commitment."

"Even though I didn't ask her to commit herself and in fact, the best course of action may be to let her down gently and stop doing... 'stuff'."

"Don't you dare. She's my best friend right now, so you're not allowed to break her heart."

"Ugh..." I rubbed my forehead. "I knew this was eventually gonna get complicated."

"Complicated? Pssht. You're still only going from three to four intimate relationships in your life. Just wait until we get back up to seven."

"We are never getting back up to seven."

Belle's pale-green eyes glittered. "Wanna bet?"

****

I walked out of my morning class expecting to find the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen waiting for me right outside, and sure enough my freckled Irish redhead bounced up to me with a beaming smile.

"Matty!" she exclaimed excitedly before launching herself into my arms and immediately cramming her tongue down my throat. My happy-horny girlfriend dry-humped my leg while clutching my shoulders with a shivering sense of urgency, moaning into my mouth and clearly in heat. That's not to say Naimh didn't give me passionate kisses after most every class (she did), but she seemed particularly aroused at that moment. And as soon as our lips parted, she held my head close before urging in a husky voice, "Come with me."

For a split-second I thought about asking her to cool it so we could go and get lunch, but I recognized that my girlfriend was in a special mood at the moment (and would be disappointed if I turned her down). So I simply smiled and replied sincerely, "Lead the way."

Naimh's emerald-green eyes glittered as she grabbed my hand and practically ran across the quad, dragging me with her. To my surprise she didn't lead me away from the classroom building, but rather back towards it. And I soon found the two of us swimming upstream against the endless flow of other students like a pair of salmon heading for their spawning grounds. We even ascended two floors of stairs as if we were jumping up cascading waterfalls.

There were very few people occupying the third-floor hallway, although it wasn't completely empty when Naimh pulled a key out of her pocket and fitted it to a janitor's closet. My eyes got big as I asked, "How do you keep getting those?"

"The world is still full of mysteries," she replied quite charmingly in her perfect Irish lilt before yanking open the door and then yanking me inside.

I knew a half-dozen students had just seen us enter the closet but simply shrugged my shoulders and went with it. I grabbed my girlfriend's hips, spun her around to face the metal shelves, gave her four healthy spanks on the ass (two for each cheek), and then dragged her lycra leggings down to her ankles, bringing her thong panties with them. I shoved my face into the crack bisecting the redhead's reddened rump and started lapping at her lovely labia. Thirty seconds later I licked my way up her happy trail to start rimming her rectal entrance. And by then I was excited enough for penetration and stood up to drop my pants and start probing my prickhead against her pink pucker.

This was NOT going to be the kind of intimate kissing and fondling lovemaking that Lily fantasized about.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkk, Mmaattttyyy..." my randy redhead groaned as I rammed the first four inches of my rigid rod right up her rectum without any lube save for what little saliva I'd used to coat her colon's entrance. She spread her arms out to the sides to grip the vertical poles holding up the metal racks containing cleaning supplies of various types and thrust her ass back to meet my driving dick. And within seconds her entire anal cavity had consumed every last inch of my concrete-hard cock.

And then we stopped.

Naimh bent forward and parked her face cheek on an empty patch of shelving while reaching back with both hands to grab her asscheeks and spread them wide, trying to give me room to cram another quarter-inch of cock into her colon. She closed her eyes and murmured, "I can feel you deep within my sacred core. I love it. I love you. I'll love you forever, Matty."

"I'll love you forever, Neevie," I replied in kind, slipping my right hand up the back of her shirt so I could caress her bare skin before sliding it around her torso so I could palm one of her bra-covered big breasts as I retracted myself a few inches out of her ass.

"Mmm, fuck me, Matty. Fuck my arse. Take me. Claim me. Violate me, Matty. Fill me in a place where nobody else has ever been and nobody else ever will: my sacred core. Your sacred core."

"My sacred core," I agreed, using my left hand on her pelvis and my right hand on her tit to yank her body back at me while I slammed forward and reclaimed those few inches. "Mine."

"Yours, Matty. Yours. I'll love you forever, Matty. My sacred core is yours forever too!"

"Fuck, fuck," I grunted from the pleasure of her tight anal chute clutching my cock as I pulled out, followed immediately by the pleasure of her pristine pink pucker pressing down around my prick as I pushed back in. "So good, Neevie. Your ass feels so fucking good."

"Fuck me, Matty! Fuck my arse! Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Naimh let go of her asscheeks and reached up to grab the vertical poles again for leverage to hump her heinie back at me just as hard as I'd started humping her.

"Ungh-ungh-ungh!" I growled as I powerfully plundered her posterior.

"AUGH-AUGH-AUGH!" My Irish redhead howled as I drilled my dick deep into her backdoor. A particularly powerful plunge pushed her forward so that she lost her balance and took a big step. But instead of trying to push back, she merely extended her arms to lock her elbows and stood up straight.

I stepped with her and wrapped both arms around her body so that we were stacked together like spoons while I rapidly reamed out her rectum. I gnawed on her neck while I blasted her bowels. And I growled straight into her ear, "Fuck your ass feels so fucking good!"

"Your big dick feels so fucking good in me arse! Grab my tits, love! Push my bra out of the-- YES! Pinch my nipples! Squeeze my tits! FUCK! So deep! So deep inside me! Stretch me, Matty! Fill my sacred core! Rub my... YES! Oh it's so good! Your fingers are so good! Harder! Harder! HARDER! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

I had no idea whether or not there were other people outside in the hallway. If they were, I knew they must be getting an earful of our encounter, not that my girlfriend seemed to care. Or more likely the idea of others listening to us turned her on even more, much in the way she'd howled at the top of her lungs for all to hear while we'd fucked in Lincoln's bathroom at the party in the hills.

So with that in mind I threw caution to the wind and just started yelling whatever shit came into my mind while I grabbed my girlfriend's tits, strummed her clit, and finally just crammed two hooked fingers into her juicing cunt and used them as a handhold to yank her body back at me over and over and over again while we stood up straight and banged against each other over and over and over again.

"So good! So tight! I love your ass!" I screamed.

"So big! So deep! I love your dick!!!"

"Fuck me, Neevie!"

"Fuck ME, Matty! Pound me! Claim me! TAKE ME! TAAAAKE MEEEE!!!"

"I'M TAKING YOU! I'M TAKING YOU! FUCK!"

"FUUUUCK MEEEEE! FUCK MY AAAAARRRRRSSSSSEEEEE!"

"FUCK! I'M FUCKING IT! FUCK I LOVE FUCKING YOUR ASS!" I howled. "SO TIGHT AROUND MY BIG DICK! SO HOT AND SO BUTTERY SMOOTH! TAKE IT, NEEVIE, TAKE IT! TAKE MY BIG DICK UP YOUR BUTT!"

"MMMAAATTTTTTYYY!" she screamed right back. "FUCK MY FUCKING ARSEHOLE! STRETCH ME AND FILL ME WITH ALL YOUR CREAMY CUM! YOU HEAR ME? I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME ARSE! G'WAN! G'WAN! G'WAN! BEIDH MÉ BRÚITE ANSIN I GCEANN CÚPLA LÁ! G'WAN-G'WAN-G'WAN A GHRA MO CHROI! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

"CUM FOR ME, BABY! CUM, BABY, CUM!" I cried out as I felt her colon clamp down around my cock in cataclysmic convulsions. "I'M CUMMING TOO! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS! CUM, BABY, CUM!"

"FUCK-FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! she screamed again, shuddering so hard that she rattled the metal racks, making the canisters and bottles bobble around, with some of them even falling off the shelves and crashing down onto the floor.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

We both thrashed and shuddered so hard we would've pulled the metal racks down entirely had they not been tethered to the wall with earthquake safety straps. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she quivered and came from a colossal climax that cascaded throughout her entire body. And I screamed right with her while spurting shots of scalding semen straight into the deepest depths of my dearest darling's derriere.

Naimh's knees buckled and she would've collapsed had her heinie not still been held up by my big dick. I planted both palms on her heavy hooters to hold her high and took a step forward to sustain my support. I lowered her chest forward so that she could brace herself against the shelf instead. And after letting go of her tits, I wrapped both arms around her midsection to keep her aloft until I felt some strength return to her limbs and she was no longer in any danger of collapsing.

Only then did I finally withdraw my spent schlong from her stretched sphincter, and a small stream of slimy semen slipped out from her saturated anal chute. Fortunately, there were plenty of folded paper towels in the closet, and I ripped open a package to grab a handful of them to help blot up her sperm-smeared sphincter. She reached between her thighs to take over the process as I backed up and started cleaning myself up as well. And a minute later she finally stood up and turned around, dropping her wadded up paper towels into a wastebasket in the corner before stepping forward and flinging her arms around my shoulders.

I puckered up and met my lover's liplock with loving tenderness. Her hug was a little weaker and her kiss was quite a bit softer than before, but no less affectionate. Naimh sighed dreamily and then gave me a well-satisfied smile as we pulled back far enough to look into each other's eyes. And she leaned in to nuzzle her nose against my neck before murmuring softly, "That was incredible. I love you so much, Matty."