The Big Wiggles Lockdown Livestream

Story Info
The Wiggles are in lockdown; Simon has a way to spice it up.
5.8k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is over 18. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.*

COVID-19 had turned the world upside down. The Wiggles had gone from traveling all over the world and performing in stadiums with thousands of people to being stuck all together in the one house. Mohammad, The Wiggles manager, had said that a global pandemic was no excuse to stop working so The Wiggles and their partners, along with Wags the Dog, had been moved to an isolated house so they could keep working during lockdown. Simon and Lauren, Emma and Oliver, Lachy and Dana and Anthony had been living under the same roof for weeks now, and things were getting tense.

The tension was most palpable between Emma and Dana; Lachy's ex-wife and new fiancee were courteous enough to each other, but there was an undercurrent of competition that everyone could feel. Lauren was certain to keep quiet about her own encounter with Lachy in Dorothy's rosy garden. She felt certain it would explode the whole tinderbox. They were kept busy making Wiggles videos to fulfil their various obligations and keep their fans happy. When they weren't working, for the most part the couples kept to their rooms, taking turns to walk Wags.

Blue Wiggle Anthony couldn't sleep. His wife Michaela had had to stay home to take care of the kids and he had seriously blue balls. He wished she was in bed with him so he could feel her warm skin and voluptuous curves pressed up against him. He was hard just thinking about it. There was no way he was getting to sleep now. He pushed aside his blue duvet and jumped out of bed to go to the bathroom where he could cool off, or maybe even rub one out.

On the way he heard strange noises coming from Simon and Lauren's room. He wondered if Wags had snuck in while they were sleeping and was causing a ruckus. Pressing his ear against the red door, he realised he was hearing sex noises. Nothing unusual about that, Simon and Lauren were always going at it. He pressed his ear harder against the door, hoping to catch more of Lauren's breathy moans, and felt the door open slightly. Fuck, it wasn't latched properly. He paused for a second, afraid he was going to be caught, but Simon and Lauren didn't falter.

Feeling bold, he peeked in and saw Simon sitting on the edge of the bed, facing away from the door. Lauren was standing facing the same way in front of him, between his legs, and his hands were moving across her body. Anthony imagined the red Wiggle's fingers dipping into her pussy, tweaking her nipples, dragging across her stomach. His hand moved to his cock and started pumping slowly. As he did, he realised that a laptop was open and facing them and the camera light was on. Were they filming themselves?

The blue Wiggle was momentarily distracted by an animalistic moan coming from Lauren. Simon had picked up the pace and was plowing into Lauren's pussy with long deep thrusts. Anthony started to pick up the pace too. His cock had grown to full size as he rapidly dragged his hands across his angry member. The noises from Simon and Lauren began to increase as the smell of sex filled the air. Lauren was getting close, Simon was massaging her boobs and tweaking her nipples just the way she liked it. He strummed her clit rhythmically leading her closer and closer to orgasm. Anthony couldn't stop watching. He had always dreamed of seeing Lauren cum and here he was just seconds away.

Lauren let out a guttural groan to signify her climax. Anthony saw her look directly into the laptop camera when she came, and noticed the little Zoom icon on the screen. Oh my god, he realised. They weren't just filming it, they were broadcasting it! The realisation set Anthony off and he could soon feel warm semen oozing down his legs. A sleepy Wags wandered up and gave the blue Wiggle's crotch a curious sniff before following him back to the bedroom.

Anthony's mind was racing with what he'd seen. He still couldn't get to sleep, but now instead of frustrated, he was feeling curious, turned on, intrigued. Lying in the darkness, he replayed the vision of Lauren coming loudly under Simon's hands, thrilled by the thought of how many people could have been watching along with him. His cock was hard again and he slowly stroked it, taking his time now, dragging himself to a hard, satisfying orgasm. Sated, he fell asleep, Lauren's performance still on his mind.

The next day, as The Wiggles rehearsed their newest song -- a song about social distancing in the time of Coronavirus -- Anthony couldn't help but see Simon in a new light. As the four of them danced and sang about staying home, images from last night kept flashing up in his mind. In his Wiggles-regulation black pants, his cock threatened to rise and he had to excuse himself to get off in the bathroom, careful not to get any cum on his blue skivvy. He was glad when the director called cut for the day and he could go back to his room.

Emma couldn't sleep. She was worried about her relationship with Oliver. She loved him but lately she wondered if their relationship had become a little.... vanilla. It wasn't that they didn't have sex or that she didn't enjoy it, it just wasn't as exciting anymore. They used to sneak around on set, making love in the dressing room, Dorothy's rosy garden and even once in the Big Red Car. She didn't want to have a repeat of what happened to her and Lachy. The spark faded and they ended up as friends more than lovers.

She hopped out of bed, thinking she'd take Wags for a walk to get some air. She skipped down the corridor, her yellow camisole fluttering in the night air. She heard moans coming from Simon and Lauren's room. Usually she wouldn't think anything of it, they were always at it like rabbits. Tonight though, she paused and imagined what they might be doing to cause such sounds of satisfaction. She moved closer to the red door and realised it was slightly ajar. She bit her lip, should she take a peek?

The yellow Wiggle peered in and saw Simon, dressed only in his red Wiggles skivvy, kneeling on the bed with his back to her. Lauren was on all fours in front of him and judging by the noises she was making, she was enjoying having his thick cock pumping slowly into her pussy. She whimpered when Simon slapped her taut ass, leaving a red mark, and Emma could see her slide a hand up to rub her clit. Emma slipped her own hand into her briefs and found herself already wet.

"Yes Dr Knickerbocker, I like that. Keep going. I'm rubbing my clit for you and I'm going to cum all over your big red cock."

Emma wondered why Lauren was being so vocal, then noticed the laptop screen reflecting the pair, who were watching it intently. Her fingers started strumming her clit when she realised they were streaming their naughty sex session online! As Simon sped up his thrusts into Lauren's pussy, Emma's fingers matched his speed and just a second after Simon yelled, "Let's get ready to... Wiggle!" and shot jets of cum all over Lauren's back, Emma came too. She tried to suppress her moan, but wasn't quiet enough and Simon opened the door.

"Emma?"

She was mortified.

"I'm so sorry. I was just... I was walking past..."

"Come in," Simon said. "Close the door so Wags doesn't get in. He's been trying to sleep in our bed recently and he wriggles all night."

Inside, Lauren had thrown on a T-shirt and was sitting on the bed, hair rumpled from sex. Emma didn't know where to look.

"So, you may have noticed that we were live streaming our little session there," Simon started. "It may actually be something you're interested in, Em. You see, we found some extremely well-written Wiggles erotica online and it turns out there's a bit of a market for fetishising us. We're making a shit ton of extra cash by camming, and it's pretty fucking hot for us. Might get you off too, seems like your scene." Simon winked.

"What?"

"You've got a naughty side. We all know that's why you and Lachy didn't work. Bless him, he's a prude. But you and Ollie would look so good fucking on screen."

"Simon, you've got to be kidding. I would never do that! And neither would Ollie," Emma huffed.

"Well maybe you should," said Simon. "Maybe that's what's missing".

Emma backed away and ran down the corridor back to her room. She slid under the yellow doona next to Ollie who wrapped his arms around her lovingly. Her mind was racing.

How could Simon and Lauren film themselves having sex for everyone to see? She could never do that! Or could she? It had been so hot watching Simon ploughing his hard cock inside Lauren. Just the thought of it was making her wet again. She moved her hand under the sheet to touch her pussy and imagined what it would be like to fuck Ollie on camera. She began to stroke herself with more conviction at the thought of thousands of people watching her orgasm.

"Em?" Ollie had turned and was watching Emma plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy.

She told him what she'd just seen and came in time with her retelling of Simon's thick jizz hitting Lauren's skin. As she recovered, she explained about Simon's suggestion that they film themselves.

"But of course, we don't have to. It's totally fine. I just thought it sounded hot."

To her surprise, Ollie took her hand and placed it over his thick cock, which was totally hard.

"I would love to fuck you doggy style while the whole world watched. You're so gorgeous when you come, people would love to see that. I just would never have thought you'd suggest it. You always seem so... wholesome." By now he was on top of her, teasing her swollen clit with his cock head. She whimpered and he forced himself inside her, ploughing her hard. She came again from the friction of him on her clit, and not long after that he was pumping come inside her.

The next morning, Emma and Oliver were woken by Wags scratching at the door. When they went to take him out, they bumped into Simon and Lauren who raised their eyebrows at her. She gave a tiny nod and they looked smugly between her and Ollie. Emma couldn't wait for that night.

They returned from their walk to find a note on their bed with the website getreadytowigglexxx.com written on it, along with "Username: Yellow Wiggle, Password: henrys8cocks. Emma and Ollie looked at each other as if to say "now?". Wags looked up at them expectantly.

"Sorry boy, this one's not for you", said Emma. Wags cocked his head and gave Ollie his best puppy dog eyes.

"It's OK if he stays, isn't it Em? Wags the Dog loves to tango, and he won't get in the way." Emma looked at Wags' big brown eyes. "Fine" she said, "as long as he keeps his distance".

They logged in, and saw that their profile was set up and all they had to do was start streaming. Ollie grinned. "I'm thinking naughty schoolboy, hot librarian."

"Whoa whoa," said Emma. "People are hot for the Wiggles, remember? We should be dressed in our Wiggles costume. I'm going to wear my bright yellow tutu and you can wear.... You can wear..." She trailed off. She knew how sensitive Ollie was about not being a main Wiggle. Ollie looked despondent.

"You looked so hot in the kilt for the bagpipe song with Anthony. You should wear that," she humoured him. Ollie smiled and went in for a deep kiss.

She was nervous as she changed into her yellow tutu, but she couldn't deny that she was excited too. Her pussy was moist and her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her yellow skivvy. She brushed on mascara and added red lipstick to her full, pouty lips.

Oliver appeared in the ensuite dressed in his kilt costume. WIthout the white shirt he normally wore under the vest, his frame looked more masculine. "Ready," he said.

They stepped in front of her laptop.

"So, I guess we just start?" she said hesitantly. He nodded and clicked the camera icon on the laptop. Their picture filled the screen, with icons down the bottom representing how many people were watching, and how much had been paid to their account. The dollars column was empty, but there was already one viewer.

Emma gave her best Wiggles wave to the camera, then turned to Oliver and kissed him hard, feeling his hands slide under her skivvy. He spun her around roughly so she was facing the camera. He stood behind her, tweaking her sensitive nipples without pulling the yellow garment off. She could see the numbers climbing and she moaned at the idea of people watching her boyfriend touch her like this.

Oliver suddenly pulled the skivvy off her and resumed playing with her nipples. She could feel his cock pressing into her through his kilt. Even Wiggles knew not to wear anything under a kilt.

A ding came from the laptop, someone had just given them a massive tip with a comment that just said "Dance". Emma did not hesitate. She immediately began running through the ballet routine she'd been working on for the next The Wiggles DVD, letting the movements get more erotic. She was looking deeply into the camera, but out of the corner of her eye she could see the comments section lighting up. The sound of continual dinging encouraged her to go on.

She felt Ollie sidle up behind her and take hold of her right leg. She felt his raging erection against her back as he lifted her leg into an arabesque and skimmed his finger towards her throbbing pussy.

"You're so wet," he said, loudly enough for the microphone to pick up on, then flipped up his kilt. He took the weight of her leg on his shoulder then slid his cock inside her, turning her so the camera could pick up the movement of his thrusts. He pulled out of her and moved to the computer where the tips were flowing in and the comments were full of requests for sexual acts. He picked one at random.

Oliver pushed Emma to her knees and grabbed one of her pigtails in each hand. He used them like reins, pulling her mouth onto his cock and feeling the tulle of her yellow tutu against his legs. He watched the approving comments flood the screen as he pulled her back and forth, relishing the feeling of her wam tongue on the underside of his erection and the knowledge that this was so public.

He pulled her to her feet and pushed her back onto the bed, knowing that the angle would put her slick pussy in the direct line of the camera. He buried his face in her rose garden, licking and sucking her clit. Every so often he pulled away to give the audience a better view of him fingering her as she moaned increasingly loudly.

She orgasmed with a cry of delight and he stood, dropping his kilt to the floor as he did. His erection sprung out proudly and he turned side to side to show it off to the camera.

The Wiggle arranged herself on her hands and knees, side on to the camera, and he took his place standing beside the bed with his cock lined up.

"Emma, baby, was that good?"

She whimpered and nodded.

"Do you want another one?"

"Yes, please."

"Well..." He looked at the computer. "We should ask our audience if you're allowed one."

Ding, ding, ding. Unanimously, the comments said yes.

"OK, yellow Wiggle. The people have spoken."

One long thrust and he was inside of her. He groaned as he felt her vaginal muscles clench around his engorged cock. He pulled out slowly to give the audience the best possible view and then plunged inside again and again.

He was getting close but was determined for Emma to have one more orgasm before he did. He reached around to tweak her nipples then moved down towards her clit and began to strum it.

Emma was panting, her sweaty face looking directly into the camera. "Ollie", she whispered, "They want you to cum on me." Before she knew it she was on her back. Ollie's hand continued the assault on her tender nub until she experienced an earth shattering orgasm.

Ollie quickly pulled out and started stroking his rock hard cock over Emma's ravaged body. "Come, my bowtiful boy," she moaned. And he did. Huge spurts of seman landed on her breasts, neck, and face. The globs of his load even reached her trademark pigtails and yellow bow.

The dings coming from the computer signaled the audience's approval. Emma stood up and gave a wobbly curtsey.

The next morning, Emma and Oliver were excited to relay their experiences to Simon and Lauren. They were so engrossed in their story that they hadn't noticed Lachlan come out into the garden and start listening.

"I'm just so glad you suggested it," Emma was saying. "And Ollie loved it too. Lachy would never have gone for it." The group giggled, but stopped suddenly when they spotted Lachlan. He looked hurt, then turned and walked away. The four made a half-hearted attempt to call him back, but no one went after him.

Dana found him later in the music room, sulkily tapping two tambourines together.

"What's up, babe?"

"Nothing." He couldn't bring himself to tell her how embarrassed he was that his friends thought he was so sexually bland.

"Come on, tell me," she said, trying to cheer him up by sliding a hand into his lap. He had a sudden thought.

"Actually, I had an idea. Let me run it past you, see what you think."

She nodded and perched on the floor in front of his seat.

"It turns out that there's quite a market for Wiggles erotica, and there's a bit of demand for Wiggles porn. I thought it might be kind of fun to turn a camera on in the bedroom and see if anyone's interested."

Her eyes widened, so he pushed on.

"I just thought it might be a bit of fun for us. Add some spice."

"Where did you hear about this?" she asked.

"Oh, just the Wiggles forums, you know I browse them sometimes. There's a bit of chatter -- some people said they'd pay good money to see some hot Wiggles action. What do you say?"

"No Lachy, I couldn't possibly do that."

Lachy looked crestfallen. Dana hated seeing him like that.

"I mean, I can't imagine you wanting to do it either. This seems so unlike you."

"That's just it," he said. "I never do anything crazy like this -- especially when it comes to sex. I want to try something new, not just for me but for us."

Dana had to admit there had been times when she'd hoped for a bit more spice from Lachy in the bedroom.

"Well, if it means that much to you. I guess we could try it."

Lachy's big cheesy grin returned. He gave Dana a quick peck on the cheek and started towards the door.

"Meet you in the room at 6," he said. "Wear your Swan Lake tutu. The black one."

At 5:55pm Dana was ready. She had transformed herself into the Black Swan; dramatic make-up, hair pulled back and wearing a dazzling tutu -- the one she'd been wearing the last time she performed for an audience. Her stomach was in knots with nerves and excitement waiting for Lachy to enter.

When he did, carrying his laptop under his arm, he was dressed in his purple Wiggles skivvy and black pants. Wags tried to scurry in behind him, but Lachy blocked him with his leg and shut the door.

"Sorry buddy, not for you."

He set up the laptop and angled it towards the bed.

"Ready?"

Dana nodded excitedly and settled herself on the edge of the bed. She was ready for a night of wild sex. "Ready."

Lachy hit the button and, to Dana's surprise, squatted down in front of the camera and waved.

"Hi everybody! I'm Lachy, the Purple Wiggle! And this is my friend Dana, the Black Swan! We're going to have some nice sex tonight!"

He backed away from the camera and climbed onto the bed behind Dana. He took one breast, swollen nipples barely covered in sheer black fabric, in each hand. But instead of massaging them or strumming her nipples gently, he squeezed each one in turn, while singing at the camera.

"How do we spell sex? S. E. X. How do we spell sex? S. E. X." Each letter was punctuated by a squeeze. "Everyone likes sex. S. E. X."

He jumped up to stand beside her and unzipped his pants. "I'm going to take off my pants now," he said cheerfully. "One leg at a time!" He kicked them out of the way and turned to Dana, his semi-erect penis in his hand.

12