The Big Wiggles Lockdown Livestream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Black Swan! What's your favourite snack? Do you like cock?"

Dana stared at him, completely lost for words. Had Lachy never watched porn before?

"Ooooh baby, I love cock" she said in her most sultry voice as she put her hands on Lachy's chest, trying to calm him down.

"You do?!" cried Lachy flashing the camera a big cheesy grin.

"Shhh baby, shhh" whispered Dana. She was trying to stop Lachy from making such a fool of himself, but it wasn't to be.

Lachy looked into the camera and said, "I want to know what everyone at home thinks. Is cock your favourite snack too?"

Dana pushed Lachy away, infuriated. "Lachy, no! You have no idea what you're doing".

Lachy watched as Dana stormed out of the room. Still holding his dick in his hand, he smiled weakly into the camera.

"Technical difficulties," he said. "We'll be right back kids! Er, folkss..."

That was when he noticed the comments on the video. "Horrible", "Worst one yet", "Best contraception ever!" and so many more.

Dana was right. He had no idea what he was doing. He switched off the camera then sat on the bed and cried.

He was still feeling like a mopey zoo lion the next morning when Simon cornered him in the music room.

"Mate, we need a chat," the red Wiggle said, taking the triangle out of Lachy's hands.

"About what?"

"About your dismal fucking performance last night?"

Lachy cringed.

"Oh, you saw that."

"Yes, along with a number of very disappointed paying subscribers. Mate, what were you thinking? I worked really hard to build that brand, and you've effectively flushed it down the toilet."

"I guess I just didn't really know what I was doing," Lachy said sadly into his skivvy.

"No shit, Purple Wiggle," Simon said. "Listen, if you're interested in giving it another shot, let me make a suggestion. Let the pros show you what to do."

"Like watch porn?" Lachy asked.

"No, more like watch us. You and Dana can sit in on our session tonight, behind the scenes, so to speak. Get a feel for it. What do you say?"

"Let me check with Dana. She was pretty mad last night."

Dana was pretty mad in the morning too, not to mention embarrassed. When Lachy told her about his conversation with Simon she was hesitant at first, but when she saw the pain in Lachy's eyes she knew she couldn't say no. She loved this goofy man.

"But you are not going to embarrass me like that again," she said, walking towards him. "In fact, I don't think you should talk at all."

She grabbed a pair of her panties and backed Lachy into a corner.

"No talking" she said and stuffed the panties in his mouth.

"Now fuck me" she said.

Lachy's eyes were wide with alarm, but his cock responded to Dana's request almost instantly. It was nearly at full strength by the time Dana roughly unzipped his pants and grasped it through his underwear. The purple Wiggle gave a groan of pleasure around his gag.

Dana flipped her skirt up and bent over the bed. She wasn't wearing underwear and Lachy wasted no time losing his too. He grabbed her hips and his cock found her pussy dripping wet. The feeling of being gagged while simultaneously in complete control of Dana's body was intoxicating and he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as he pounded her.

She was almost screaming in pleasure and he felt her tighten around him as her orgasm pulsed through her. He was close to climax himself when he suddenly felt her pull herself off his cock and step away. He reached for her, desperate to reach the orgasm that had been so close, but she smoothed her skirt back down and smirked.

"Save it for tonight, Purple Wiggle," she said as she left the room. He stood with his pants around his ankles, still gagged, staring at the door as it closed behind her.

That night, Simon and Lauren had dragged a couple of armchairs into their room and set them up just out of the line of sight of their laptop. Lachy and Dana were perched nervously on them as the more experienced Wiggle couple adjusted their Zoom settings.

"Ready?" Simon asked.

Lachy shifted in his seat. "Ready" said Dana, a steely look in her eyes.

The red Wiggle winked at her, and turned back to wrap his arms around Lauren from behind. He began caressing her waist and sliding his hands up and down her chest and stomach. Lauren tilted her head backwards into Simon as he kissed her neck.

Dana began rubbing her hand up and down Lachy's thigh.

Simon and Lauren's eyes were locked with the camera as Simon slowly began lifting Lauren's top over her head to reveal a rose-patterned bra. She moaned as his hands ran up and down her body. Lachy could see how she was playing up to the audience. Dings filled the room - the online crowd were clearly loving it and responding with their wallets.

Dana's hand reached for Lachy's crotch and began rubbing. Lachy's eyes were glued to the sex show in front of him.

"Where should I stick it?" Simon asked the camera. He leaned in closer to see the responses from the viewers.

"Baby, they want to see me wiggle my cock in your mouth," Simon said to Lauren.

Lauren came around to the front of Simon and ran her hands down his red skivvy and black pants until she was on her knees, staring directly at his crotch. Ding, ding, ding, ding ding. Lauren unzipped Simon's pants and pulled out his iron hard cock. She turned to the camera to smile, just for a second, before taking Simon's entire length in her mouth.

Lachy was so engrossed in the performance he didn't notice Dana had knelt before him, her face staring at his crotch, her hand ready to undo her zipper. When the purple Wiggle realised what she was doing, he was torn for a second. Here, in front of Simon and Lauren? Fuck it, he thought, closing his eyes as Dana's warm mouth engulfed his cock.

When she pulled away, he opened his eyes to see her turned towards Lauren, who had one hand stretched out to his girlfriend and the other still pumping Simon's thick erection under his red skivvy. Lauren grabbed Dana's hand and pulled her across the room. Dana didn't resist and Lauren pulled her in for a deep, sensual kiss, the two women kneeling in front of Simon, who groaned at the sight of his girlfriend kissing the pretty brunette: "Toot toot, chugga chugga, ladies."

Lachy watched in shock as Lauren guided Dana's mouth towards Simon's cock, and his girlfriend eagerly started sucking it. Lauren unbuttoned Dana's shirt and began pinching her nipples, eliciting moans of pleasure from her stuffed mouth. Lachy knew from his own experience what it felt like to run his tongue up the length of Simon's erection as well as the feeling of Dana's nipples hardening under his fingers.

Forgetting the camera trained on the threesome, he shed the last of his Wiggles costume and, led by his eager cock, crawled across the floor. Lauren greeted him with a kiss and a hand wrapped firmly around his full length.

"Glad you could join us, Purple."

As he bit and kissed Lauren's lips, he slipped his hand under his girlfriend's skirt and found her soaking pussy. She took her mouth off Simon's cock to groan as he circled her clit, and Lachy took the opportunity to take his fellow Wiggle's cock deep into his throat.

The foursome were so engrossed in their performance of pleasure they didn't notice the door had opened and they had an audience in real life as well as online. Emma was staring, mouth ajar, at her colleagues having an orgy.... without her.

She was furious. Why would they not ask her and Ollie? And why would they ask Lachy? After his last performance he should never be allowed to be seen online again. She stormed out and went to find Ollie.

He was sitting in a chair strumming the guitar. She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him and his guitar back to Simon and Lauren's room, Wags scampering behind him.

When she flung open the door the four of them were on the bed. Lachy was on all fours, Simon behind him, thumb nestled between his ass cheeks rubbing his rose bud. Dana was firmly stroking Simon's penis with one hand and had her other fondling Lauren's right breast.

Ollie was gobsmacked. He dropped his guitar, making a dissonant clang as it hit the floor. The four lovers turned to look towards the door.

Emma stomped into the middle of the room, almost tripping on Wags, and opened her mouth to shout at the other Wiggles, but before she could get a word out, Lauren had slipped off the bed and covered her mouth with her own.

The red-haired Wiggle melted into Lauren's soft mouth, her heart pounding where it was pressed against Lauren's bare breasts. Simon's girlfriend kept working her lips over Emma's as her hands skimmed under the yellow skivvy to tweak Emma's nipples. Emma moaned, all her anger forgotten, and Lauren led her towards the bed.

Lauren spun her around to face the other Wiggles, making sure the webcam caught a good view, and stripped the skivvy off her, then slid her skirt down to the floor. Suddenly naked, Emma found herself bent over the edge of the bed, where Simon's cock was waiting for her mouth. Instinctively she started slathering her tongue on it and sucking, while the blonde smacked her sensitive ass hard, making her moan loudly around the cock in her mouth.

She'd temporarily forgotten about Ollie, but he must have moved Lauren aside because suddenly his hands were grabbing her hips roughly and his cock was filling her pussy. Lauren had moved to sit on Simon's face and was writhing as his tongue worked magic on her clit. Beside them on the bed, Dana was on all fours while Lachy slowly fucked her from behind, though his eyes were on Emma still sucking Simon.

"Come here," Lauren roughly pulled Emma up the bed until she was straddling Simon. Lauren beckoned Ollie closer to her so she could stroke his cock while the two of them watched Emma, in a haze of pleasure, lower herself so the whole of Simon's length was inside her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she realised how long and thick he was.

"That's a hot potato, hot potato," she whimpered in pleasure.

She rode Simon, loving the feel of his Wiggly cock in her pussy, but though she felt herself drawing closer to orgasm, a climax remained elusive. Lauren saw the look on her face as she tried to reach a climax.

"Oh, Yellow, I've got you." She lifted Emma off Simon's cock and laid her on her back. She lowered herself over the prone redhead, kissing her hard on the mouth before sucking her taut nipples and dragging her tongue down Emma's body until she reached the neatly trimmed bush. Emma moaned when Lauren's tongue started flicking expertly across her clit, and within seconds she came hard, screaming with pleasure: "That was bowtiful!"

Simon had been working his own cock as he watched his girlfriend bring his sexy fellow wiggle to orgasm for the camera and the sight of the redhead coming sent him over the edge. Jets of his come shot into the air, landing on his stomach, Emma's breasts and Lauren's thick blonde hair.

Meanwhile, Ollie had taken Lachy's place pounding into Dana from behind. They'd always felt a connection being on the outside of the skivvy crew and now the Wiggly ball and chains were making the most of it.

As the purple Wiggle looked on, dick in his hand, Ollie and Dana reached a screaming orgasm together. The knowledge that Simon would be annoyed at him ruining the livestream made Lachy's dick even limper.

The fruit salad of exhausted Wiggles collapsed on the bed in a tangle of sweaty, sticky limbs.

Wags wandered over and sat next to Lachy, nosing his flacid penis. "Wake up little Lachy."

"Not now", said Lachy, brushing the dog away impatiently. Wags looked hurt and stood to his full height. Everyone looked over. They'd forgotten how tall he was.

He tossed his leash on the bed.

"Guys, if you're quite done, it's time for my walk." It was the first time he'd broken character the whole time they'd been in the house.

"Sorry Wags," said Lachy, pulling on his pants and grabbing the leash. "I'll take you."

The others suddenly realised it was daylight, which meant it was almost time for their first Wiggly rehearsal of the day.

Sticky, sore and satisfied, the Wiggles dressed and left Simon and Lauren's room.

"Zee ya tomorrow night," the Red Wiggle said into the camera, winking. He couldn't wait.

12