The Big Win

Story Info
A desperate girl, an enticing email. What could go wrong?
2.3k words
4.03
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Euromillions

Have you ever noticed how sometimes, things that seem like one thing turn out to be another altogether? Like, you think you are getting, I don't know, a turkey sandwich but then it's chicken. Or a burrito. I don't know. Like, some things just are not what you expect! Like you think you put on panties, but then you get to the bar and you're struggling up the stool and people can see everything. This was like that. Except the panties were 2.5 million euros.

So, it started with an email. The message was an unexpected stroke of luck. Student loans were due. Rent was due. My asshole boss was late with my pay. Again.

In short I was in trouble. I was looking seriously at the, you know, 'hot girls wanted' ads in the back of the local free paper. That kind of trouble.

And then, out of nowhere, the email arrived. "Dear Winner," it said, "Congratulations, you have been selected as the recipient of a winning prize in the Euromillions International Global Sweepstake. Your email address was selected at random and you have won € 2,500,000" And I hadn't even entered!

I had no idea how much 2.5 million euro was, but I figured it was at least enough to pay my rent and loans. They wanted some personal information and a fee for processing the information check to make sure I was the legitimate winner.

I know what you're thinking. "Oh no, (performer name), don't get sucked into some racket." Never fear. My mamma didn't raise no dummy. I needed that money, but I wasn't going to just send off 300 bucks without asking some hard questions. Plus, I didn't have 300 bucks. I'd checked my account that morning - 27.95.

So I filled out the form and emailed it back.

"Dear Sir, thank you so much for your email and for the fantastic news. I'm eager to claim the prize, but I don't currently have $300. I only have $27 and my rent and student loans are both due. Is there any way you can deduct the cost from the prize?"

I was surprised to hear back about 15 minutes later. I thought it was the middle of the night in Europe. But maybe they work late in... in... well, whatever the capital of Europe is.

"Dear Mr. Scott, Greetings and blessings to you. God has surely smiled on you with this prize of good fortunes. We comprehend your situation and difficulties which make your situation challenges. We can surely helps you, or. Starting, please send a picture with your face and holding the papers saying Euromillions Winner and your name. In god's name, Dr. Sellers"

That seemed straightforward enough, and he was a doctor, so I did it right away.

The response came minutes later. "Dear Miss Scott, blessings. We think we can help. We are not allowed to take the prize money to pay the security fee. It is a violation of European law and our Advocate says it cannot be allowed. But we believe there is another way to access your prize funds. First we must confirm you are the real person named Scott. To do this, please send another picture. Take off your shirt and write Euromillions Winner with a pens on your stomach. Then we will know it is really you and can start the solution processing. Stay blessed, Dr. Sellers"

I did think it was a weird request. But then, things are different in Europe and I figured it was worth it for the money. I still hadn't figured out how much it was, but it was at least more than I had. So I stripped down to my underwear. I had to use a mirror to write the message on my tummy and I screwed it up a bit. I really hoped it wouldn't stop me from getting my prize.

I sent it off and seriously like five minutes later an email came back from the doctor. It had like a blue underlined link thing and just said click here for your 2.5 million Euromillions prize. I know you aren't supposed to click link thingies unless you know who sent them. But this was like for a lot of money. And it was from a doctor. So I clicked.

My computer did some weird box popping up stuff and then my camera turned on! I was still half naked and quickly tried to shut off the camera, but my computer wasn't behaving. Then Dr. Sellers started talking to me. Through the computer! It was only me on the screen, so I wasn't sure at first it was the doctor. But he explained this was the verification process and so they needed to see me, but I didn't need to see him.

He had a weird accent. Like a Bond movie? I guess that's how they talk in Europe. I don't know. And I told him I needed to put my clothes back on. But he said he didn't have a lot of time and it didn't matter and if I wanted my money I should just sit down and talk to him. So I did.

But I'm no pushover. I had questions and I wanted answers! So I started asking -

How long till I get my money, cause rent is due next week? - 1 to 2 weeks but it could be exp. expid... uh... hurried up, under certain conditions

How much is 2.5 million euros? I still owe 24 thousand on my loans - enough to live a very happy life and never work again!

I couldn't believe it. I could not wait to tell that asshole lech of a boss where he could stick his short shifts and ass-grabby hands. Things were really looking up.

Ok, I said. What do we need to do to get through this security check, cause I, like, need that money.

He told me his advo-lawyer guy was still concerned about fake identities. Something about deep fakes and artificial intelligence and fishing for cats or something. Honestly I was thinking about the crazy shopping trip I was going to take and I didn't listen too closely. Maybe that was my mistake.

Cause then he told me I had to get the rest of the way undressed. I was a bit surprised. But he explained that there was no way I had naked fake pictures and it was a live feed and then his advo-lawyer guy would know it was really me and I could get started on the security clearance. And Anna Merkin at the sorority told me once how they have naked beaches in Europe so I figured it wasn't weird for them and I should just do what I was told.

So I stood up and started to take off my panties. Dr. Sellers told me to turn around and go slowly so the camera could see it wasn't a trick. Then he had me take off my bra.

When I sat back down at the computer he made me lift up my boobs and show the camera and then he asked me to pinch my nipples till they became hard to prove they were real. They are real, by the way, if you're thinking they aren't. They've always been perky like this.

So anyway, I was like, OK? See everything you need? Can we get started on the money now?

And then Dr. Sellers told me, we still needed to solve the security payment thingy. And I was like, but I thought you were going to wave it!? I like, need that money.

And he was like, no, we can't wave it, but we're going to work it out. Don't worry, baby. And then he called me something European, like koshka or something. Anyway. I was like, how are we gonna work this out. Cause I am "this close" to having to blow my boss for extra shifts, and I really don't want to have to do that. Not again.

And then he did the kindest thing, like ever, for me. He told me he was going to pay it for me. Like right out of his own pocket! And I told him, oh my god, thank you so much! You are the best doctor ever! I will totally pay you back when I get my money.

And he was like, its ok. You don't have to pay me back. I just want you to do one thing for me.

And I was like, anything! Just name it.

He said, it's very lonely in Europe and he is always working and doesn't have any time to get out or meet anyone and would I be his girlfriend, just for the night? Isn't that sweet?

And I was like, of course! What do I need to do?

He was like, you're already naked. For the security thingy. Maybe just call me baby and touch yourself a bit for me. Show me how I could make you feel good if I was there.

I did stop and think a bit then. Like, I've sexted with guys and sent snaps and things before. But even so, I was a little worried about being on camera. Cause that's like on the internet and stuff.

But Dr. Sellers explained that it's against European law to record me and it would just be for him and I could trust him. And I did, cause he's a doctor.

So anyway, I did what he asked. I put one leg up on the table and angled the screen a bit so he could see my pussy better. I had just shaved cause I really was thinking about those backpage ads as my next solution to this money problem and, honestly, I looked pretty good.

I started pulling on my nipples with one hand and touching my pussy with the other. And soon I was getting pretty turned on.

When I get excited my whole chest gets hot and I get SO wet and like all the thoughts just go out of my head. It always happens. I get excited and I lose all control. Like that time on spring break when I ended up taking on those three guys in the swimming pool in front of everyone. And that's what happened next. Before I knew it my fingers were in my pussy, fucking in and out, and I was moaning and groaning. Telling the doctor how much I wanted him. How I was going to stuff his cock in my mouth and suck him till he came straight down my throat.

I was rubbing myself so hard I could feel the wet of my pussy flying around, hitting my legs, hitting the table. And I came so hard. I saw stars. Like I think I literally went blind for a second.

I think I must have shocked the doctor cause he was breathing real heavy and didn't say much.

"Was that... okay?" I asked him. "Can I have the lottery money now?"

I was worried cause he didn't answer at first and I asked, "Doctor, are you ok... uhm, baby? Doctor baby?"

But then a voice came on and said, "Doctor not available, this is Zogg, Lothar Zogg."

Well, I'll tell you, I was terrified! Did this mean I wasn't going to get the money!?

"Does this mean I'm not getting the money??" I asked Zogg.

"Honey," Zogg answered, "you will have so much money. You have no worries."

And I was like, okayyyy, but I need it pretty soon, cause my rent is due like, right now.

But Zogg told me not to worry. They were going to come get me and move me into a new apartment, a better apartment.

Like is that part of the lottery prize? I wanted to know. Like, I'm not dumb. Apartments cost money and the money has to come from somewhere.

"No, not lottery," said Zogg. Then he told me I just have to be like a short term girlfriend, like I did for Dr. Sellers. Sometimes on the camera and sometimes in person. Everyone is going to love me so much, he tells me.

"But... that just sounds like being a prostitute!" I said. "I don't understand why winning the lottery means I have to be a whore."

"It's Europe law," he told me.

And, I mean, if it's the law, what am I going to do? You know? I needed that lottery money.

So when they came in the big black car, I went with them. And it is a nicer place! And they bought me a lot of clothes. Or not clothes, clothes, but fancy underwear. Like these. Very pretty.

And a whole month went by and I really started to think. Like, here I am doing five, six guys a day, and on camera and everything, and there's always some reason the money isn't available yet.

I mean, the girlfriend stuff isn't so bad. I meet nice people, like you, who like to, you know, talk and stuff. Before the other stuff. And, like, the other stuff isn't so bad. Better than with my old boss. That's for sure.

But then, you'll never believe what happened! It came! The money came through, just like they said it would. And the exchange rate got worse, I guess, but it's definitely enough to pay my loans. I think.

But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to stay here. I mean, all the girls are really nice, even if a lot of them can't speak English. It's kind of like being back in the sorority. And I like all my boyfriends. It's a lot more fun than my handsy old boss. And I can leave whenever I want. Like, the doctor told me so.

And like, that's what I mean, you know. How things that seem like one thing turn out to be something else. This all seemed like it was going to be a turkey sandwich, but now it's completely different. You thought I was just gonna be your girlfriend for an hour. But you didn't know, you'd be fucking a lottery winner!