Guest of Fire Pt. 01

Story Info
A young visitor ignites a family.
1.5k words
4.07
9.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
529 Followers

Guest of Fire - Part 1

"Sam! Hey!" I said picking up my phone. On the other end was Sam, one of my best friends from college. For the past 5 years, he and his family came to visit for 2 weeks in July. My house was good sized, with a beautiful, private pool in the back. And located only an hour from the ocean, it was a really good place to get away to for vacation.

"It's been a long time, Vince. How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing great!" I said. "My business is going well and Beck is debating if she wants to work again. And, of course, Sarah's just being lazy, getting ready for college to start."

"Dad!" Sarah said from the couch, looking at her phone. "I'm not being lazy. I'm relaxing!"

"Sorry," I said, "she's... relaxing." Sarah stuck her tongue out at me from my tone, but I just smiled back.

Sam laughed. "I know what you mean. Em's... relaxing... like that, too." Em, Emmanuelle, was Sam's 19 year old daughter who was the same age as my Sarah. It was a welcome surprise that we both had our first and only child the same year.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "Still expecting to come down on the 18th?"

"Well... that's why I'm calling," he said, sounding a little tired. "We had some change in plans. I think I told you I was having surgery a couple weeks ago."

"Yeah. Something about your heart."

"Well, they ended up putting in some stents and sent me home," he said. "But there have been some complications. I have another surgery scheduled next month, but until then, I'm really low on energy. They want me to be on bed rest until the surgery."

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry to hear that, Sam," I said. "Is there anything that Beck and I can do?"

"No... not really," he said. "We're just taking it day by day. Em still wants to come down, if that's ok."

"Just Em, then?"

"Yeah... we'll all come down next year," he said. "I guess we'll be less of a burden on you this year," he laughed.

"Well, since the girls are the biggest burdens, you're not saving us much," I laughed back.

"I'll tell her you said that," he laughed. "I'll send you the flight information."

"Sounds good. Take care of that heart, dude," I said.

"I will."

"And send Jess our love."

"Will do," he said. "I'll talk to you later, Vince."

"Take care." I hung up the phone and addressed Sarah. "It looks like only Em's coming down on the 18th," I told her. "Sam had some health issues and is staying put this year."

"Ok," Sarah said. Believe it or not, I could tell she was a little excited to see her friend. She hadn't seen her in a year. It was nice to see them get along so well.

Later that night I told Beck, who was also disappointed and concerned. But we'd make the best of it.

As the 18th drew closer, Sam sent me Em's flight information and we prepared to host my best friend's daughter for 2 weeks.

*****

It was Sunday afternoon on the 18th and Beck and Sarah joined me in going to go pick up Em. It was an hour-long drive, so I was grateful for the company. We got to the airport a little after 3:00pm and her flight was supposed to have arrived at 2:30pm, so she was pretty much waiting at the doors for us.

I pulled up to the edge of the sidewalk and put it in park. "Hi Em!" I yelled as I got out. Beck and Sarah popped out with me. Em had turned into a spectacularly beautiful young woman. She had a darker complexion, thanks to her mom, long, black, hair, and stunningly blue eyes. She was average height for a woman, but her proportions were exceptional... with nice sized and shaped breasts, a small waist, and hips that gave her that perfect hourglass figure. She was, to put it in a phrase, built for porn.

I'd masturbated to fantasies after seeing her last year, but this year she was even more stunning. I was going to rub my cock raw!

"Hi," Em said as she moved from hugging me, to Beck, and finally to Sarah. She felt wonderful as she pressed her body up against me. It felt more than just a friendly hug. I grabbed her luggage and put it in the trunk.

"Did you have a good flight?" Beck asked as she hugged Em. I don't know what it was, but I saw something in her eyes, in her expression. It was unexpected and seemed to hit hard and fast. Was it attraction? Lust? Desire?

"Yeah, it was good," Em said. "Kinda long and boring, but it was ok."

I saw something similar in Sarah's expression as the two teens hugged each other tightly. Em's hugs were full body, and watching their young bodies crush together was almost... erotic.

I walked back to the front of the car and helped them get in. Em and Sarah slid into the back seat, and Beck sat in the front. "How's your dad?" I asked as I got in the driver's seat.

"He's ok," she said, "it's just taking a while to recover from his surgery. But he's doing ok."

I put the car in gear and started driving. "Good to hear."

"How is your summer going?" Beck asked. "Have you picked a college yet for the fall?"

"Yeah... I thought I'd just go to Tri-State," she said. She didn't sound very excited about it all.

"Right here?" I asked. "Jeez, that's like an hour away."

"Yeah... I like their business program," she said. "I'm really nervous about it, though."

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Just something... new," she said. "I don't think I handle change well," she giggled.

"Well, you know you can come here any time you need to," Beck said. "Sarah's going to Evan's." Beck wasn't too excited about her choice, being 8 hours away, and without family or friends nearby to help in case of a problem.

"Yeah?" Em replied excitedly. "What are you studying?"

"Fashion Design," Sarah replied with a dramatic flair.

"Wow... that's awesome!" Em said.

"What are you going to study, Em?" Beck asked.

"I was thinking Business Administration for now," she said. "We'll see... I want to create my own business like Uncle Vince."

"Sounds like a great goal to me," I smiled, looking at her in the rear-view mirror. "It's a lot of hard work, but really rewarding."

After a few more questions about college and the future, the car settled for the long drive home, just listening to the music. I was enamored by Em and couldn't help glancing back in the rear-view mirror at her.

"I haven't seen you in forever," Sarah said as the two sat close and played with each other's hands. "I've missed you. How long are you here for?"

"I fly back next week," Em said, looking a little sad about that.

"That's not long."

"I know."

The two shuffled and sat even closer and Em traced her fingers over Sarah's bare thigh. "I just missed you," she said, leaning her head on Sarah's shoulder.

"Me too," Sarah said softly.

"Sorry you're stressed out about school, too," Em said as the two held hands for a moment. Even though they saw each other only once a year, they seemed to be very close friends. That thought made me smile.

"God, yeah, you have no idea," Sarah said. "It's pretty far away."

"Yeah," Em said softly. "I know what you mean. But I think I can help relax you a little. Make the most of my time here." She brushed a strand of hair away that had fallen into Sarah's face, then put her hand back on Sarah's thigh.

"Mmhmm! That would be nice," Sarah practically whispered.

"You look really pretty," Em said as her fingers stroked the top of Sarah's thigh again.

Sarah had closed her eyes and was breathing heavily. I could see her nipples tenting the front of her t-shirt and wondered if she even wore a bra. "Thank you. So do you."

I knew that girls were far more comfortable being close like that, even as just friends. But porn had scarred me... and my mind went into a totally different direction. Was I just being perverted?

I glanced at Beck when I felt embarrassed about watching the girls too closely. I was supposed to be paying attention to the road for heaven's sake. Beck was looking out her window, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

In 2021 there were an estimated 353,500 fires in the United States. On average, seven people die in a house fire each day. Experts say that it only takes about 30 seconds for a small flame to turn into a major fire. In two minutes it can become life-threatening. And in just 5 minutes a residence can be fully engulfed in flames.

Seeing how my family reacted to Emmanuelle's presence, I could tell the tinder was dry... and a flame was starting. I knew it wouldn't take long for our house to be engulfed.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
529 Followers