The Bigger Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKING HELL!" she paused a moment before taking up the rhythm again.

I had never heard her swear so well.

She had one hand remaining on the shaft of the dildo and one around the artificial balls.

"Nearly there." She murmured.

I didn't know whether she meant another orgasm or taking the whole length. I was soon to find out. She got faster and faster and deeper and deeper until with a final thrust pushed in the whole length leaving just the balls protruding, throwing her head back and her arms wide, she gave a mighty spasm. The balls jerked and twitched reflecting the contractions of her orgasm which went on for quite some time.

It was extremely erotic for me to see her naked, her legs wide with a dildo sticking out jerking spasmodically.

After a little rest, she groaned.

"AH." Was all she said.

I was keen to try now and stick the biggest dildo in but I knew I should wait until she was ready.

Leaving the dildo in place, I lay alongside her with my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. She turned and kissed me on the mouth and smiled a content smile.

"Show me the next one."

I picked up the big black dildo and held it up for her to see.

"Oh, my fucking good god. You really want to test my boundaries, don't you? Does this suggest a secret fantasy of yours as a substitute negro lover?"

I was shocked that she was so intuitive that the fantasy had indeed been in my mind.

"Well, we had better get on with your fantasy, hadn't we? I think it's a little thrilling to indulge in your fantasy where I am taken be a black man. As long as it's only a fantasy."

Her voice became rough and husky:

"Time to pull that white man's dick out and fuck me with that nigger dick."

It was my turn to exclaim "Fuck." This was a side to my wife I had never seen before. It was an erotic turn on for me. I think she was enjoying the adventure just as much.

"Yes, my love, fuck me silly with a black cock - if you can."

I needed no more prompting I began slicking up the black dildo. As I did, she turned over on her knees away from me.

"Fuck me with it from behind so I can imagine more easily a negro fucking me, since I wouldn't be able to see him. Perhaps if I look between my legs just before he sticks it in, I will be able to see his huge black cock."

I worked the dildo which was still inside her a little withdrawing it slowly. I held it in place just as it was about to completely withdraw and holding the black dildo hanging down at an angle so she could see it if she looked underneath her.

"Look what you're going to get girly. You had better brace yourself."

To my surprise and pleasure, she entered the role play.

"You keep away from me nigger. You're not got to stick that thing in me.!"

"Oh, no?"

With that I pulled the previous dildo out and let it drop, at the same time pushing the black dildo in. Because it was of a softer compressible material It went in, although tight, straight away.

"You dirty black bastard. My husband will kill you for this."

I slipped in another couple of inches pushing and pulling.

"You know you are liking it."

"I am not! Get it out of my cunt now!"

With that I began to fuck her rapidly and deeply which began the heavy breathing and noises of pleasure all again. After only a little time she responded.

"Oh" over and over again.

"See I told you"

"Yes. Yes, Oh yes. Fuck me nigger."

By this time, I was thrusting almost the whole length inside her. I could tell be her body movements when it was just too much cock, and adjusted the thrust and depth accordingly.

She was close to orgasm again. After another minute she collapsed flat on the bed, her legs quivering and shaking, making mewling sounds.

When her breathing had returned to normal, she still hadn't moved, but said quietly "Take a picture."

"A picture? I asked.

"I can't see how big that thing is sticking in me. I want you to take a picture on your phone so I can see."

I got my phone, taking a picture of her laid prone on the bed. It only showed the base of the dildo merged into the attached black balls.

"Lift up on to your knees. I can't really see it."

She did and the size of the thing became evident. The black colour contrasting with her white skin showed it all in distinct clarity. I took picture from all angles, top, behind underneath from the side. I switched to video mode and grasped the dildo and captured video as I slowly removed it. The motion captured the sounds of wet pussy slipping along the length. Cathy groaned with pleasure as I videoed.

With a 'plop' it came out leaving her pussy a gaping hole which began to close up even as I watched.

"I hoped you enjoyed all of that as much as I did honey." She said.

"I hoped you would." I replied. "I guess our loving making has changed forever."

"It has from my point of view," she said. "Perhaps I will come with you next time you buy a dildo. I have never been in a sex shop before."

And so began our journey of discovery - of dildos!

12