All Comments on 'The Bigger Step Brother Pt. 01'

by thetinybrother

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
More

It would have been fascinating if you ended up submitting to your younger brother, too!

21anna21annaover 9 years ago
Mmmmm ... delightful!

Oh my ... SUCH a sexy story Is there more? Oh, I hope so ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Good potential. Story may help others that are similarly endowed as well as yourself. Sometimes an older female relative can be quite helpful in proper training..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm...let me see, a completely unhinged mentally disturb girl...

sorry don't find mentally ill people erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely loved it.

LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nasty and stupid

If she wasn't interested in him then go ahead and break up. if she was nice. but instead she's not worth while.

thetinybrotherthetinybrotherover 9 years agoAuthor
seriously commenters?

it's a story listed under "FETISH" on an "EROTICA" website, with notes at the end about the truth of the story... if you didn't want to read stuff like this, wtf are you even doing here?

sincerely, the author of this story, lol

ps. to all the commenters who loved, it, thank you! <3 your comments are wonderful to read! feel free to leave feedback on my style / content... lemme know what you want to read about next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

Very well written! Am a Of Your Work On Imagefap As Well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Don't listen to anything negative about this. You're an amazing writer. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good first story

Enjoyed it. Would like to see some on-going humiliation, maybe the brother shares her with some friends, maybe she does things for the brother she won't do for him (anal, dresses like a slut, public sex, etc)

smallercucksmallercuckover 8 years ago
Great first story

I really enjoyed this. Your story pushes all those SPH buttons. I hope you're writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent, part 2 should be a lot of fun too. You did great for your first time, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it - such a strong intro

The sudden introduction of the big dick into the girls awareness is such a hot dynamic. Could have used more worship of the big dick at the expense of the little dick. Even more resistance of the girl trying to deny her attraction to the big cock would be good - as she thinks more and more about it.

Good also if tension built up between girl and the bigger dick brother through the girl hating him at first.

Love this kind of stuff though!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

very strong writing

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Sorry man, I lost my first girlfriend after she saw me hard. Maybe 3 inches. I never had one flow with sph. 90% I needed refused to fuck me. Yee-Ha🍆🥕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous