The Bigger They Are... Pt. 03

Story Info
The Fate of both Gar and Valorious is finally decided.
4.2k words
4.44
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bigger They Are . . . (Part 3)

Gar awoke to Kyla's ecstatic howls, as Valorious was once again fucking the life out of her. He was punishing her daily now, since she was the only woman that had thus far made him cum, and he craved release constantly. She could barely stand, thanks to the regular pummeling, and she willingly accepted him anywhere he wished, including her ass. She thoroughly worshiped his huge cock, which included regularly talking dirty about his monster, as well as begging for more constantly. And Valorious had taken to cumming inside her as well, since he loved the feeling of cumming while fully hilted within her, and she seemed to love it, too. If not for the spells protecting her womb, she would likely already be pregnant several times over.

Valorious grunted and pulled his titanic manhood out of Kyla, and a torrent of cum poured out of her, both hers and his. He yawned as cum continued dripping off his mighty beast, and Kyla was hanging onto the altar for dear life, trying desperately to keep her feet. Valorious was clearly amused by her struggles and called for a couple of his men to help her. This had become so commonplace that his men were no longer even affected by her stunning beauty. Most were awe-struck by her the first few times she had stripped naked before them, but now treated it like any other duty.

Besides, most felt completely emasculated by the towering presence of Valorious and his incredible cock. Valorious was more than a foot taller than most men, and his body was absurdly muscular. His biceps were as big as a man's head and his legs were nearly as big around as a man's waist. His monstrous cock was as long as some men's arms, and just as thick, and was diamond hard nearly all the time. Before he found Kyla, he had been ruining more than a dozen women a day trying to find his release. Lucky for him, his prisoner provided the inspiration to find Kyla, the woman of Gar's dreams. Gar felt sick every time he saw her now, but was still hugely excited by her beauty, and by watching Valorious ruin her.

Eventually Kyla was able to stand on her own, and when she finally did, her body positively glistened with sweat and cum. Valorious' men may have lost their appreciation of her, but Gar had not, and even his weakened and shriveled dick was harder than he thought it was capable of despite having cum watching Valorious obliterate her. Kyla noticed him watching her and gave him a sad smile. "It pains me to see you this way, so pathetic. But I cannot be sad. Thanks to your sacrifice, Valorious has exceeded mere manhood. I used to think your prick was impressive," she leaned in as if to tell a secret, "When it was big, I mean."

She stepped closer to the edge of the pit, giving Gar an even better view of just how spectacular she was, and the musk of her sweat and cum wafted over him, sending ripples of desire through his whole body. His cock and balls ached, and a ripple spread from the base of his tiny cock outward. Suddenly, his cock spasmed hard, nearly paralyzing him, and then he came. All that came out was a small dribble of sperm, and Kyla had a disgusted look.

"Sad. You were never the man that Valorious is, but at least you were a man." She paused, clearly thinking for a moment. "Then again, even your impressive old cock was small compared to his. He isn't a man at all. He's a god." Then she turned from the pit and slowly limped away, nearly crippled from the vicious beating of Valorious' huge cock. Gar sat there feeling weak, though his cock was pleased, and didn't even bother to clean himself.

Valorious looked down on Gar with a triumphant smile. His gigantic cock was already starting to stiffen, and it still glistened with Kyla's cum, something Gar never got to see despite sleeping with her more than once. Seeing that massive dick ruin Kyla again and again, seeing her worship its power, drove Gar wild in a way he couldn't explain. His shriveled cock began to stiffen again, despite having cum twice in the last few minutes.

Valorious walked away briefly, and returned a few moments later with one woman over each arm. They were young and very attractive but giggling incessantly and trying to rub his huge muscles. He plopped them both down near the altar and turned to one of his men. "I'll need to keep busy while Miss Bessen recovers. I may need more than two," and his man replied that he understood.

Valorious let the women rub his thick muscular legs for a bit, and then guided them both to lick and stroke his massive cock. He stood there for several minutes, hands on his hips, while the oh-so-willing maidens pleasured his incredible manhood, finally guiding them both over to the altar.

He turned one to grab the altar ass-out and set the other to rubbing his huge balls. He lined up his jackhammer with the maiden's willing pussy and pushed into her slowly until he had nearly half his cock buried within her. She groaned the whole while and nearly fainted as he reached her capacity, clearly having an intense orgasm. Her cum quickly began dripping off Valorious' magnificent cock, and he started pumping away in a steady rhythm, her body shuddering over and over from one incredible orgasm after another.

After several minutes of this he began thumping her a bit more forcefully, and her body spasmed uncontrollably from one long stream of pleasure, her cum pouring off his mighty beast like a flood. At last her legs buckled and she went completely limp.

Valorious stepped back, holding her in place with one hand and pulling his titanic cock out of her with the other. He scooped some type of lube with his free hand and rubbed it up and down the incredible length of his dick, giving it a few healthy strokes while he admired his own manliness. Then he guided the fist-sized head of his monster to her ass and pushed in. She shuddered again, and groaned as he thrust deeper within her, stretching her bloody.

Once again he was able to fit nearly half his length inside her, and then pulled back and began thrusting repeatedly. She was barely conscious and cumming almost constantly, each thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. He decided to pick up the pace, and within moments she had a mind-blowing orgasm and came what seemed like buckets. She went limp again and was unconscious. She hung there for a few moments, suspended upon nothing but Valorious' glorious cock, like a pig on a spit.

He called for his men to come get her, and that they did, pulling her off his mighty shaft with deep awe, still amazed by his raw masculinity even after months of bearing witness to it. He patted the other maiden on the ass and motioned her to the altar, but this time facing towards him.

She seemed in awe but was remarkably forward. "You have the most magnificent cock I have ever seen. I know that you will fuck me well enough to see the Triple Goddess," she said, her face a mix of awe and desire. Valorious seemed surprisingly turned on by the challenge, and he grunted and showed a remarkable amount of energy in devouring her womanly delights. He lined his massive cock with her pussy and pushed in, his incredible manhood spreading her wide and deep, her cum nearly instantly wetting his huge cock.

She moaned, her face a mask of pleasure, "I love your cock. Please give me more." Valorious' face took on a more regal air, and his strokes were forceful and deep. He was clearly as locked-in as Gar had ever seen him, ready to pleasure this woman on a level as before unseen. He pounded away, determination and arrogance playing on his face, the poor girl quickly falling into a cacophony of pleasure noise that then faded into feral animal sounds. Valorious continued hammering away, oblivious to the poor maiden, until he saw a horrified look on Gar's face.

He smiled, thinking it another triumph, and glanced at the girl, who was limp and didn't seem to be breathing. He reached down and put his hand over her heart for a moment, and then over her mouth. "Oh no. Seems we've lost another one," he said to no one in particular.

Valorious had fucked the girl to death. He had literally beaten her to death with his gigantic cock. And she was not the first. She was, in fact, the third. It seems the increase in his enthusiasm since finding Kyla had reset his ability to control himself, and three young women had paid the price. Gar had known about the others, but this was the first that he had actually witnessed. He had just watched Valorious fuck someone so thoroughly that they had died from it. Gar was both horrified and immensely turned on, and he rubbed himself a little.

"Make sure we compensate her family," Valorious said, before walking off a bit somberly. His men quickly extinguished all the lanterns, and left but a single torch alight, somewhere beyond the edge of the pit, and Gar could hear them shuffling out of the dungeon. He heard the thud of the heavy wooden door, and the clack of the lock, and then silence. Gar leaned against the rocky wall of the pit and closed his eyes, as always unsure of when the darkness might be lifted.

Time passed, not that Gar had any sense of time, and he thought he heard the clack of the lock, but muffled, and the opening door barely made a sound. He waited for more sounds, for the lanterns to be lit, but neither happened. His breathing softly echoed through the chamber, and he heard nothing else, so he assumed it was a dream. And then, suddenly it was not.

"Gar, can you hear me?" came a feminine voice, whispering just loud enough for him to hear. He was so shocked that he said nothing, trying to process if this was yet another petty cruelty orchestrated by Valorious. The voice came again. "Gar can you hear me?" She paused for a moment, and then said impatiently, "Speak up if you can me, you dolt. We don't have all night." Gar's eyes snapped open at that. And then he thought he knew the voice.

"Vena? Vena, is that you?" he said in a hoarse whisper. Suddenly, the woman lit a torch and held it up to get a better look.

"Of course it is. Though count me surprised that you remembered my name," she said, an admonishing look on her face.

Vena was slightly below average height, with stringy, frizzy mottled brown hair, and unremarkable features. She was boyishly thin and wrapped in a cheap court gown that was a bit dirty in places and loose, doing nothing to hide her bland figure. Her plain face and generally unapproachable demeanor did not help, failing to draw attention away from her lack of anything resembling curves, breasts, or a backside. Frankly, she was the sort of woman that could blend into a crowd without really trying. As Alyssa's first apprentice, she was often in the background, which was the only reason that Gar had any idea who she was.

"Of course, I know who you are," he said a bit defensively, feeling a little guilty. "Alyssa had great faith in you. To be honest, I'm not sure why you're here."

Vena's face softened somewhat. "I never liked you much. Always thought you were an arrogant ass, and I hated the way you treated Alyssa." She paused for a moment, glancing at Gar's brothers, pain in her eyes. "But they didn't deserve this. Not even you deserved this." She paused for a long breath. "I cannot undo what she allowed Valorious to do, but I will not let it continue. I am here to rescue you."

Gar felt a flood of emotions. Guilt at the life that he had led. Sorrow for his brothers. Joy that he finally had hope. When it all finally faded, he made an uncharacteristic decision. "You have to go. You must save yourself. I appreciate what you mean to do, but my body is terribly weak, and I can't imagine what life is left for me out there."

Vena face showed her pity. "Gar, you have never given up on a quest or a woman. Surely you cannot give up on yourself."

"Look at me Vena. I can hardly be a hero anymore, and what woman would have me? Besides, as you pointed out, I have not always be kind or humble. Perhaps this is my penance," Gar said, his head hanging in contrition.

Heartbreak passed over Vena's face, and then she scowled for a moment, replying," If you won't come to me I shall come to you." Her face was determined. She tied a rope to the switch, looping it over the long arm that supported the basin, and then stepped into it. She threw a rock at the switch, which immediately released it, sending her steadily dropping to the floor of the pit. She landed with a muffled thud and stepped over the edge of the basin, heading for Gar.

She had not taken but a single step when the lanterns flooded the dungeon with light once again. Gar and Vena looked up to see Valorious and Kyla, as well as a few of Valorious' men standing by the edge of the pit.

"A clever plan little Vena," Valorious said with vicious glee. "But not executed quite as well as you'd like."

Kyla spoke with similar disdain, "Poor little Vena. You finally extend yourself for a man and end up like this."

Vena replied with anger, "How could you do this?" she said to them both, turning her stare to Kyla. "How could YOU do this? She gave you everything. All any woman could hope for. Yet you defy her wishes for this monster," she said, turning her reproachful gaze to Valorious briefly, and he was clearly stung by the remark. "There is no room in our Mother's heart for such abject cruelty."

"What do you know of our Mother's wishes little one? How could one as pathetic as you claim to know her heart?" she said, a sneer in her voice.

Then there was a sound that was as much the humming of the earth as it was a voice. "She knows more than you will ever know." And then the form of a woman, nearly 10 feet tall, and more perfect than anyone had any right to be, stood before them.

Valorious' men ran from the room, and everyone else dropped to their knees, save Valorious, who simply lowered his head. The presence of the Triple Goddess filled the room.

The Goddess looked over at Gar, her face stern. "Before your recent transformation, you were an arrogant, vain, and selfish man. You treated everyone, but especially women, as conveniences for your own use. I am sorry for the loss of your brothers, but your punishment is well deserved, if a bit extreme."

She turned her gaze to Valorious. "And you. You used forbidden magic and murdered two men who are, by all accounts, heroes. Then you used the power you gained to torture and humiliate a helpless victim, and thoroughly became precisely the man that you hated." Both men hung their heads in shame before her, true remorse on their faces.

She glanced at the kneeling Vena, and back and forth at the two men. "You have both shown the potential for greatness, but instead squandered your talents to selfish ends, seeking nothing but wealth and personal glory. Frankly, neither of you deserve a second chance. And yet, that is exactly what I'm going to give you."

The Triple Goddess pointed her finger at Valorious, the tip glowing an eerie purple, and then closed her fist, and a ribbon of purple energy sprung from Valorious' abdomen. The ribbon stayed tethered to him but moved snake-like to a spot a few feet in front of the Goddess and began pooling into a sphere, swirling and flickering and catching the light oddly. As the ribbon flowed into the sphere, Valorious began to shrink, both in terms of height and proportion. His huge muscles withered away, and his titanic cock shriveled down and down and down.

Then the Goddess pointed her finger at Gar and a ribbon slithered out of the sphere on the other side and attached to his abdomen, lifting him to his feet. His frail frame immediately began growing and filling in, getting taller and more muscular, and even his tiny shriveled cock showed signs of life. After several long moments the Goddess snapped her fingers and the ribbons untethered from the two men and snaked their way back to the sphere. The Goddess looked over both men and seemed pleased.

"Both your feud and your former lives are ended. You are equals now, exceptional but not quite so much as before. You will choose new names and begin new lives, and you will be judged upon your choices from this day forth. This is my will," she said with finality.

Gar and Valorious looked at each other across the pit, and the Goddess was true to her word. They were both about 6 feet tall and handsome, though not outrageously so, and they were slightly broader and more muscular than the average. Both had cocks that hung a thick 9 inches, each about as wide a man's wrist, with nuts the size of golf balls. Valorious still had his mane of white hair and a short white beard, and Gar's thick dark hair was tied behind his head, as was his tradition. They both looked just different enough from their former selves as to be almost unrecognizable and would likely have a fair chance at starting over.

The Goddess looked at Vena. "Rise little one. You have done well. Repeatedly you have done my work and shown humility and compassion. I believe a reward is in order." Then she looked over at Kyla and shook her head. "Kyla Bessen. You were supposed to be my finest work. The pinnacle of womanhood in every respect. Instead you have become a vain and selfish little tart, and you have strayed from my path for far too long. You are unworthy of my gifts. Perhaps someone else can do better." With that she pointed her finger at Kyla and a ribbon of light blue energy sprung from her abdomen and flowed across the pit to Vena, attaching itself to her midsection.

Gar looked on as Kyla slowly shrunk and Vena got taller and more luscious. Vena's frizzy hair became elegant and wavy, and her cheekbones sharpened as her lips became fuller. Her breasts swelled to huge size, her waist shrunk and her hips flared, and her ass became full and shapely. She was only a couple of inches shorter than Gar now, and at least as stunning as Kyla had once been. Both Gar and Valorious immediately became rock hard looking at her, their large cocks providing a masculine salute to her beauty, and she blushed at their admiration.

In contrast, Kyla shrunk down to just below average height as her breasts deflated, her curves virtually disappeared, and her ass nearly shriveled completely away. Her formerly stunning features were now bland and unremarkable, and her movements were far less graceful than before. In short, she had become just another girl.

The Goddess looked both ladies over, inspecting her work, and she was satisfied. "Once again, this is my will."

Gar took a few steps forward, kneeling and bowing his head. "Triple Goddess, you have been kind, and I do not wish to test the limits of your grace, but is there some way that you could use the remaining energy to bring back my brothers?" he said, his voice tinged with sadness.

The Goddess' face was full of compassion and pity. "I'm sorry, but no. That is beyond even my strength. But know this, your brother's souls are at peace." Her face took on a gentle smile. "In fact, Fallan has been regaling many a fallen warrior with tales of your adventures."

Gar's face was wet with tears. "I look forward to hearing them again someday, my Goddess," he said with a sad smile.

"My work here is done. Heed my words. Be better men than you were. You will not get a third chance," and with that, she simply disappeared, and the sphere of energy with her.

Gar and Valorious both stared at the spot vacated by the Goddess for a long moment, finally tearing their eyes away to look over at Vena, who was becoming acquainted with her new form. From behind them they heard, "Goddess what have you done to me?" as Kyla was clearly doing the same.

Vena unlaced her bodice and let her breasts out, as Gar and Valorious looked on, practically drooling. Her boobs were easily the size of melons, and as perky as the most nubile of teenagers. She ran her hands down her lush curves and over her full backside, an appreciative smile on her face all the while. Vena noticed the men staring at her, and that they were both almost painfully erect, and smiled even wider. "It's quite a nice change, don't you think?" she posed to them both, and Gar realized even her voice had changed. It was clear and distinctly feminine, and it sent a spasm through his newly enlarged cock.

12