The Biggest Dick I Have Ever Seen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a hard time getting up from the floor and onto the couch next to him. My knees and legs were frozen in position form being down there for so long.

"How long was I sucking you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied. "Maybe 15 minutes."

Brett and I spent the remainder of the afternoon hanging out, until he made his way home. I wasn't sure If I was going to see him again or not, or if this was a one-time thing. Before he got dressed, I took a picture of his cock with my phone, so I could cherish the moment whenever I wanted to relive it.

Brett left later that evening after receiving a blow job from me -- like many others before -- and Ill guess many after. I was shocked and surprised to hear from him again a few days after and we made plans to meet at that bar on Saturday night and have a few drinks.

This time his message read, "If we end up alone, I'll return the favor."

I wasn't going to say no.

To be continued...

12