All Comments on 'The Biggest Dick'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Very good story

Well written with a good erotic build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

What a wonderful story. Very imaginative and different. Dave can watch Brenda's belly grow with Paul's baby in it. I'd like to find a game show like this for me and my wife. I'd lose, but at least my wife would be carrying another man's baby which would make me and her so happy.

MelrahMelrahalmost 5 years ago
Round 3

I feel you should have let him win the second round and take the Asian wife then lose the third in the manner written. I feel a little let down by presenting a leggy Asian woman then doing nothing with her.

MelrahMelrahalmost 5 years ago
Lacks female arousal

It detracts from the stories eroticism to have the women lack arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

I would love a similar story without the machine.K6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with Melrah

I think Dave should have won two, or even three rounds before losing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Well-written Fantasy

This is a deliciously insane fantasy written with a strong sense of story-telling by a provocatively X-rated mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story with a super enjoyable ending. Thank you author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Highly entertaining story!

katiegirl212katiegirl212over 1 year ago

Original concept, well executed. Bravo!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you katiegirl212 and anonymous readers! This was my first story and I feel like I might have done better in certain regards. But it remains one of the ones that readers seem most attracted to and positive about, so I guess I shouldn't overthink it. I appreciate the comments and suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written with a great storyline. Super enjoyable! Is Brenda pregnant with Paul's baby at the end? Or is it that she is planning for a new baby with Dave?

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous reader! I often like to maintain a little bit of room for readers to interpret the motivations & consequences of the story. Sometimes I'm not even 100% sure of "what's going to happen next" myself. But in this case, I think I can offer a pretty solid answer. Brenda is giving Dave a fig-leaf of deniability, because she's that kind of wife. But it's most definitely Paul's baby. Dave gambled and lost ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Splendid - that makes a great story even better, mirafrida! It is super hot to find that Paul did impregnate Brenda during their brief but electrifying encounter.

Dave and Brenda are a faithful and loving nice couple, absolutely, but reality is that gambling and losing will always have consequences, as you stated well. In this case they actually had to lose/pay twice. First, Brenda being forced to strip naked in front of a paying audience, who then got to watch her get well fucked by a man who clearly was not her (hapless) husband. Second, she proceeding to birth a child nine months later from the seed of that stranger.

Probably Dave is by far the greater loser though - firstly to suffer the outrage of having his loving wife publicly cuckold him, and worse, that in his very presence; secondly, raising and funding to adulthood a child that is not his, even if he succeeds in convincing himself otherwise. As you very rightly imply Brenda is far too a loyal and true wife to allow any further injury to her man's ego, and her taking necessary care to maintain that façade will definitely help that effort.

I think the consequences to Brenda were far less damaging. Certainly she had to go through an unplanned pregnancy, but at this stage of their lives a new baby will only bring fresh energy and happiness to the family, and Brenda especially would easily appreciate this. That its father is not her husband, though not ideal, would not be a calamity in her eyes even if she would never have willingly opted down such a path - what happened did happen and there's no changing the fact. She would love her baby no less, and ensure Dave is given every good reason for doing the same.

Coming to that very extraordinary experience itself, Brenda would never be able to look back without feelings of intense shame and humiliation, I think. Still, it happened far away from home and very unlikely to be drawn to the attention of anyone in their orbit.

With regards Paul's actual duet with her though, I like to believe, deep inside of her Brenda feels considerable pride to have experienced and accommodated one of the biggest cocks there is - I hope I am right in this. I won't be surprised if she actually feels quite glad, even if only guiltily, for having experienced such a once in a lifetime opportunity - so long as she is never called upon to explicitly acknowledge such. After all, as very well-endowed Dave truly is, his is simply no match for Paul's massive jackhammer and the new depths to which the latter plumbed her - or that sheer maximum limits he stretched her lovely pussy to. Brenda would never forget the feelings of absolute conquest and total ownership of her body that day by Paul - especially with a little bundle of joy soon to be by her side to help her reminisce.

In fact there is a third loss for Dave, and perhaps the most significant of all - although since Brenda truly cared for Dave and his feelings, she would never consciously show it. However she tried, it would be impossible for Brenda to have the same respect and regard for her husband's previously worshipped manhood. Dave has only himself to blame, of course, for it was he who had cunningly and methodically nudged his faithful wife away from the straight and the narrow, to take part in such a sleazy gameshow. He selfishly angled for more and more of the semi-legitimized, extra-marital flesh on offer for his personal enjoyment, never seriously believing his dick could come second best at some point. Ultimately, Dave suffered the agonizing mortification of seeing his beloved wife Brenda strip naked and get well and truly fucked by some other, in fact by one wholly superior specimen. What one sows, one reaps, very sadly for Dave!

Thanking you again mirafrida for this great and entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this - nice story!!

25cm25cm10 months ago

I think there should have been and ending talking about Brenda coming to terms with the pregnancy. Then Paul coming back and fucking her again.

Have you thought about making a series about Paul? Perhaps have Paul lose weight and get into shape and create a story line about him imprenanting multiple women. Especially of technically legal age all the way up to middle aged married women that are almost too old to conceive.

Paul the BIg Dick Breeder.

cCc123cCc123cCc123cCc1237 months ago

Anyone know similar story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
422 Followers
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...