The Biggest Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mirafrida
mirafrida
422 Followers

-----

Dave had held onto the cashier's checks, however, and deposited them at the bank when they got home. They had won a lot of money on the show, over $75,000. And Brenda seemed able to put the events on the island behind her—picking up with parenting, and work, and home-life right about where she had left off.

Without discussing where their new windfall had come from, they did a financial spreadsheet together and figured out that with a second mortgage, and a few more overtime shifts, they could manage to get Evan through Stanford. Dave let Brenda be the one to break the good news—after all, he thought to himself, she was the one whose body had made it possible. "Evan, we've been looking over the finances, and your Dad and I think you'll be able to go any school you want, even Stanford," she said in a soft, warm voice. "Hey, thanks Mom, that really cool," he said, and turned back to his Xbox. Ah, the joys of parenting. Dave secretly hoped that Erica would bomb on the SAT.

Dave managed to track down the show (you can probably still find reruns of The Biggest Dick on the Flixxxy premium channel), and he downloaded a recording of his episode with Amy. He put it in a hidden folder on the PC, one that Brenda wouldn't be apt to stumble across, and watched from time to time after she had gone to bed. He thought it was pretty good. The process did force him to pause and contemplate, though: who else out there might be watching it (he wasn't sure if this question had ever entered Brenda's mind). What if Evan and Erica, or their classmates from high school, came across it? What if people at work found out? Or Brenda's friends? Or... women who liked big cocks? But neither PTA moms nor hotties entranced by his 'as seen on TV' dick ever brought the matter up to them. Maybe someone, somewhere, was sniggering at them behind their backs. Or perhaps the media universe really was too fragmented and over-saturated.

In the first few weeks following The Biggest Dick, Dave was relieved to find that Brenda was willing to resume, more-or-less, their accustomed sexual relations. Things weren't exactly the same, of course. Overall, he did feel his wife was a bit less eager for sex, perhaps; and he could not shake a nagging sense that she found his cock a good bit less exciting now. It seemed to him that he caught her looking at it, occasionally, when they were naked, with an expression of faint contempt, or disappointment. She never said anything, and he couldn't be sure, but something in her manner seemed subtly altered.

One night, perhaps seven or eight weeks after their return home, following a rather vanilla encounter, they lay there in bed together, side-by-side, naked and relaxed. "You know," Brenda said, "I think you're right when you say that I'm a little too conservative, too risk-averse. I think we should try changing things up a little."

Dave's radar went up. What was she talking about? "You mean, you want to try to put some more... variety?... into our sex life?," he asked tentatively?

"Well, now that you mention it, that might be a good idea," she said. "You never know what is out there until you try it, do you? We should be willing to look for new things that might make us happy... But, no, I was thinking of something different. I was thinking, that with Evan about to leave and Erica right behind him, this house is going to be pretty empty. I think it's time I had another baby."