The Bike Ride

Story Info
Two lovers ride for a picnic and more.
2.6k words
3.96
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful spring morning, a cool crispness to the air, and the sun just rising on the horizon. He has packed the car with the bikes and your packs. He was up bright and early making lunch for you both for the ride. You both have been looking forward to getting away together, just the two of you on a ride together, sharing the fun and excitement of a ride together. As you get dressed for the ride, he is busy making the perfect breakfast for a spring morning ride, hot cereal and fruit. You both eat together, talking about the ride, how excited you both are, he told, you he has found the perfect ride up to a lake that you will have all to yourselves.

The drive to the parking spot is full of excitement, and fun, music playing and chatting as you make it up to the spot. You park and both stretch a little before taking off on the trail, which is a perfect start of a ride with a wide fire-trail, mostly flat and easy. The cool, clear and crisp morning fading away, as you ride. The trees, whispering in the cool breeze across the top of the branches. The leaves have all returned spraying out and bright green, with wonderful bright patches of wild flowers in full bloom. The pace is easy and yet quickening as you both warm up and enjoy the feeling of your legs pumping the pedals as they begin to really warm up. You are so in to each other your paces increase as the ride, progresses. Taking a trail off the fire-trail that is almost not noticeable almost single track that moves away from the trail quickly and begins a gently steady climb. The beauty of the trail and the meadows as you climb away from civilization, muscles tightening and working the pedals as you continue, up the trail, anticipating the final destination. The cool breezes through the trees, cooling the air as you climb up the hill to the crest, sun warming and bright. Looking down from the top of the hill the sun sparkles off the water of the lake, that is clear as glass. The path is an easy coast to the lake.

The spot is beautiful with trees, surrounding the beach with white soft sand to the water, which is in a small cove. He unpacks his pack that includes a large blanket, which he spreads out and lunch is packed in a small cooler to keep fresh. He smiles at you and says, "This place is perfect for a swim", and grins, and continues "how about joining me?" He pulls his shirt off, showing his tanned and hairy chest and pulls off his riding shorts, dropping them to the blanket. His body tanned and fit, in all his glory with his manhood hanging in front of you and turns to walk to the water. Your feeling a little uneasy about skinning dipping in broad daylight, looking around you decide hey, why not and stand and pull off your shirt and bra, and then your riding shorts, he is standing thigh deep in the water waiting for you. You walk to the waters edge, your breasts free and feeling the sun on your body, heating you from the outside and meet him in the water. He wraps his hands around you and embraces you with a kiss, pulling you close. Kissing you passionately and deeply, feeling your bodies together. He pulls you in the water as he falls back.

The cool water, spreading across your bodies, cooling you off and wiping away your stickiness of the ride, you both float around wrapped in each other arms, kissing. 

His hands reach around you caressing, and massaging your ass supporting you completely, his tongue, deep in your mouth. Your tongues intertwined in each other's mouth, your body enjoying his touch, as he rubs his hands across your back and down to your ass. You feel the warmth building in you, deep inside you, and can tell he is excited as you as his manhood is stiffening against your body. Pressing firmly against you, your hands rubbing down his back and feeling his ass. Your mouths intertwined, kissing deeply and passionately. He reaches around and is caressing your buttocks, spreading them open and feeling your warmth that is building deep inside you and pouring out of your body, from between your legs. Touching you gently with his fingers, feeling your own moistness increasing even in the water with his touch. His fingers gently penetrating your body, probing you as he continues to kiss you, supporting you as you float together in the cool water. Your hands caressing his back and his ass, pulling him closer to you. As he moves his hand across your body, caressing your breasts, squeezing your nipple, while his finger gently probes deeper in your pussy. His finger pushing deeper in you, sliding in and out as your tongues intermingled and probing each other's mouth.

He wraps both hands around you to support you, his hard manhood, pressing against you, looking for a your hot wet pussy. His cock is sliding against you as you spread your legs over him, his hard cock, sliding easily inside your moistness, filling your hot love hole. His hands, wrapped around your ass, and moving your hips up and down on his cock. You are matching his strokes, up and down on his shaft in longer and deeper thrusts, inside you. You ride his hot cock, as he supports you pushing his cock deep inside you, continuing to kiss you deeply. Your body is building towards your initial climax, as he continues to drive you up and down his hot hard cock. His hands moving you up and down oh his cock pushing deeper and deeper inside you, his mouth moves down your chest and hungrily sucking your breasts. Sucking your nipples, deep inside his mouth, tongue flicking across your nipples, as he holds your breasts in his mouth.

You feel the orgasm building deep inside your hot pussy, ready to explode on his hard cock. He feels the tightening of your pussy on his cock, he begins to pump faster and deeper into you, sucking harder and harder on your breasts, as he knows you so enjoy your breasts and nipples to be treated to the same pleasure as your pussy. He concentrates on all your erogenous areas, caressing and massaging your ass with his hands, mouth sucking your breasts and nipples, while his cock fills your hot box. Your orgasm building, as he pumps deeper and deeper, inside you, faster and faster, the climax is building in you. The explosion begins to erupt, your passion mixed with hot ecstasy and lust, your first orgasm exploding and lasting, then as he pumps in an out of you, smaller multiple explosions, erupting, in your body. The final small explosions subside and you kiss each other passionately holding each other close arms wrapped tightly around each other. Floating around enjoying your bodies intermingled, his cock still deep in your body.

You separate from each other slowly kissing and cuddling, saying to each other that we need to eat. Swimming to the shore, your bodies dripping off as you walk to the blanket to enjoy your lunch. Opening the knapsack with the lunch, he unpacks the lunch, sandwiches, fruit, grapes and strawberries, and cookies, and chocolate. The sun is drying your naked bodies, the hot sun, feeling wonderful on your skins. You each begin eating your sandwiches, smiling enjoying the after glow of your sexual water encounter, finding yourselves, looking at each others naked glistening bodies. 

The sun warming your skin and making you feel hot, the warm sun feels so good on your body. Finishing lunch you lay on down on your back, soaking up the sun on your body. The hot yellow rays of the sun, reflecting off your skin, you spread your legs, to expose the smooth shaved skin of your pussy. The feeling of the sun on your shaved, skin is more erotic then you would have thought. Making you wet with desire again, as he watches your beautiful body in the sun, he can not resist you any longer, and gently kisses your face, with your eyes closed to protect you from the sun. His mouth, tenderly kissing your lips, down your neck, and then moving down your silky smooth body. His tongue caressing your skin, as it glides along your breasts, and up to your nipple.

Licking around your nipple, and teasing, sucking on it then licking it with his tongue. Your nipples hardening in his mouth, moaning softly as you feel him bite and suck and lick them hard and faster. Then feeling his tongue, move down your body, as he spreads your legs. Feeling the heat of his breath as he blows softly against the skin of your thighs, his tongue, gently spreading your pussy lips, and probing and sliding along your pussy, lips and brushing across your clit, and back along your lips. His tongue, working your sweet soft wet pussy, spreading your lips, with his probing, tongue, and brushing along your clit, teasing it as his tongue, probes your hot pussy. Pushing to penetrate you hole, probing your wetness, his hands, spreading your thighs, apart and wider, your moans of pleasure, guiding his tongue. His hands spreading your pussy wider as his tongue, licks your pussy, flicking across your clit, and lips, his mouth sucking it gently, still teasing your pussy. 

He pushes his tongue deeper inside your dripping pussy, licking and probing your hot hole. His tongue, gliding down and rimming your hot tight ass hole, probing the sweet soft hole of your ass. Your pussy wanting to cum, now, your hands pull on his head pushing him against your crotch pulling his head up now guiding his tongue and mouth to your clit. He sucks on your hard clit, tongue, flicking across it while sucking it in his mouth. Sucking your hard clit deep in his mouth as his tongue flicks across it and rubs it lighter and harder, and then probing your pussy. Pushing his hard tongue inside your dripping cunt, and sucking your sweet wet juices in his mouth. His hands' spreading your pussy wider and wider, as his tongue works your clit faster and faster. He sucks and licks your clit, probing and rubbing your pussy, with his fingers, caressing your lips and pushing into your wet hot pussy.  Your hands pulling his head hard against his head as you are moaning as he brings you to the wonderful climax that having oral sex performed can only offer. Pushing his tongue harder inside you as he sucks wildly and madly against your clit, feeling your juices flowing out of your pussy, he licks them up from your pussy and then back to your clit bringing you to the second climax. Sucking on your pussy, he licks and sucks out of you your sweet cum, tasting you and enjoying your wet juicy pussy. Licking and sucking you holding his face deep in your pussy tongue probing your throbbing pussy. 

He slides up your body and slowly slides his hard long cock between your legs, pulling your legs wide as his cock slides between your silky wet pussy lips. You smell the sweetness of your pussy, on his face, as he kisses you deeply, sliding his hard throbbing cock, into your pulsing pussy. Moaning as you feel his thickness spreading your pussy open, sliding in and out in long slow strokes, your pussy building to a potential climax quickly. Your hands wrapped around his buttocks pulling him hard into you, as his thrusts quicken as your hands guide him back and forth on you.

His balls slapping against your ass as he thrusts long and hard, pushing his cock deep inside you, his mouth sucking and licking your neck. The aroma of your pussy feels your noise as he pushes his cock in your pussy deeper and deeper on each stroke. His hands sliding under you pulling you to take him deeper and deeper. Your thrusts matching his every plunge, pulling tight on his ass as you want him to pump you harder and harder. He lefts his chest off you as he begins to thrust harder and harder into your pussy. His cock, plunging deep and hard into your pussy on each stroke. Faster and faster fucking your harder and harder, the head of his cock going deep inside you pushing against your body, the weight of him driving your ass into the sand harder and harder. Your pussy builds to the climax as he pushes deep inside you, your hands and fingers, digging deep into his ass, as you explode.  His body sliding onto you pushing his cock hard throbbing cock into you, his hands reaching under your ass and rolling you over onto him. 

As he slides to his back, as you are both kissing and feeling the passion of your lust, his hands sliding up your sides and caressing your breasts. His hands cupping your breasts, squeezing them tightly, his fingers, finding your nipples rubbing them between them. His mouth taking them in his mouth, sucking on your hard nipples in his mouth as you slide against his cock. Pushing against him as he sucks and licks your tits, while you pump up and down on his cock, his hands wrapped around your ass, massaging and squeezing it in his hands. Your pussy spread out on to him sliding and pumping up and down on his cock, as he matches you pumping inside you. His hands spreading your ass open, his finger gently probing your ass, and sliding around your wet pussy, moistening his fingers, with your juices, he slides his finger in your ass.

You both moaning and panting deeply sliding, up and down on his cock, as he pushes up and down on you, his finger, sliding smoothly in and out of your ass. His mouth sucking harder and harder, taking your nipples deep inside his mouth. His finger gliding smoothly in and out of your ass as he pumps faster and faster inside you, your climax building with him. He pushes harder and harder and harder, into your pussy, his finger moving in and out of your ass. You both begin to reach your climax as he probes his finger deep in your ass. Pushing his hot hard throbbing cock deep in your tightening wet pussy, long hard strokes, inside you. His hot cum shooting inside your pussy, you feel each pulse as he explodes inside you, pumping his hot semen deep in you. Your body convulsing on his exploding cock, as his finger, and cock, filling your body, with his hard sucking of your tits, sending rippling explosions through your body. Slowing your thrusts, enjoying your bodies, you pull each other close, he is holding his still hard cock deep inside you, pulling you down to him kissing you softly passionately.

Your bodies, resting together you, sliding to your sides, laying together, The sun beating on you bodies, as you both take a short nap in each others arms, Exhausted from your lustful encounter, you find yourselves sleeping together, wrapped in each others arms. Waking from your short naps, you both jump in the lake to clean off the sex and then prepare for the ride back. Getting your items packed and off you both go on the ride back to the truck. Feeling the joy and pleasure of your desires and lustful afternoon, expecting more when you both get home and shower and have the house to yourselves.