The Biker Ch. 01

Story Info
The Biker and Riders Rest Resort.
7.9k words
4.44
3.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

The Biker

Chapter 1

Jack

The warm Florida sun rose over the Atlantic exposing the Daytona Beach shoreline and all its trimmings. The ocean's epic struggle between night and day became more pronounced as she clawed her way to high tide, extending her wet footprint over the sandy shore. As the moon slowly relented control and disappeared, Jack stirs silently as the fog of sleep erodes.

The ceiling fan rotated at a steady RPM creating the sound like a hifi needle reaching its journey's conclusion across the face of an old LP. As his senses slowly came online, the scent of her dark black hair possessed him in familiar ways.

The warm feeling of her gorgeous body resting in the rightful place under his arm, her head on his chest, engulfed him completely. For no other reason than his desire to enjoy her sheer beauty, his hand softly slides from her lower back to her sweet, gorgeous ass causing his eyes to lose a bit of focus as well as delivering an endorphin overload that floods his operating system.

Knowing her day ahead is packed with the chores associated with being the CEO of a fortune 500 corporation, and that her complete staff will be in the resort for the conference, he will not allow himself the luxury of keeping her all to himself just this once.

It had been about two months since he last saw her. Due to her arrival late last night Jack was tempted, especially since she crept in quietly at some point while Jack slept. He was highly delighted to wake and find her snuggled up to him this morning.

As he attempts to slip away, Layla stirs, murmuring those sweet little moans and whimpers which essentially say: "Stay Jack, I'm in the most delicious rem cycle and I never want it to end!" Her fingers press against his chest and her top leg grips him vice like while she slides her arched foot up and down his calf. The electrical shiver sent up his spine causes him to reconsider.

Knowing "she" has a big day ahead of her, he gently kisses her forehead and slips away, crossing the cold marble floor and into the cavernous bath. He enters the large shower stall, one larger than most complete bathrooms, and turns on the multi head system.

The room fills with steam as Jack washes away the previous day's events, kick-starting the next 24-hour cycle that is his daily life. Standing exposed to the steam and hot water spray, he fails to detect the shower door creek open and close.

The silky predator stalks her prey with the intent of sensually devouring him! The intruder's planned attack worked to perfection, at least temporarily. Layla's hands slid around her victim's waist quickly, grasping for his handhold but in her haste, she missed her mark.

The intended victim wheeled around swiftly, countering the attacker by sweeping one arm under her left leg, his other around her rib cage, lifting her off the floor swiftly, and pulling her close to mitigate any flailing attempts at retaliation.

The attacker lets out a squeal which the victim cuts off by planting his lips firmly against hers. He further silences her by sensually sliding his tongue between her lips, modulating her squeals into sweet silky moans. Pinning her against the glass shower wall, his hard cock slides between her slippery inner thighs. Slowly, he relaxes his grip, and enjoys the feeling of her wet gash settling onto his rigid shaft. Her phat lips divide and cocoon his throbbing manhood.

Layla's legs stop flailing and firmly wrap around his waist tightening and relaxing, over and over as her hips roll fore and aft efficiently greasing his rod. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she begins to nibble his shoulders and chest, ascending into hard and angry gnashing, intent on consuming her prey with hot vicious passion.

Jack grasps her gorgeous hair, pulling her head away from his neck, as much out of his need for self-preservation, as well he loves seeing her facial expressions whenever she morphed into this wild sexual vixen. Her wild eyes and her seething deep breathing mesmerize him. Pulling her legs up high against his rib cage Layla whispers in her sultry voice: "fuck my greedy pussy with your mean hard meat you mother fucking man-whore!"

Jack's legs shake as her words slice through his brain like a well wielded karambit. His balls burned and his cock seethed. His hand tangled in her hair and the other under an ass cheek, he lifts her high off his cock breaking the sweet seal they had just created moments prior. As his cock stands erect and pulsing Jack maneuvers her deftly into place, splitting her labia with his raging staff. Jack loves the feeling of her silky petals raking along his shaft as it plunges deep inside her tight juicy slot.

Layla's eyes grow wide, and she slams her mouth against his forcing her warm breath down his throat. Jack slowly withdraws his hot rod until he feels her tight lips close around his cock head like a vice. Automatically he reverses course, forcing his granite phalanx back into her pleasure palace, over and over and over, again, and again and again.

Layla digs her nails into his broad back and uses that leverage to ride his hardness violently. Jack has an out of body experience as his sweet little fucking machine goes to work all by herself, doing everything she can to milk him for all he has to offer.

Layla's rhythmic grunting and in-time heavy breathing makes Jack think..."this little minx is using me like a cardio machine...she's multitasking as we fuck" and his next thought is to give her a big grin and say..."Daddy like, baby girl!"

The rhythm of their hot activity is manic, redlining as one valve slapping chain reaction. Breathing heavily, Jack looks in her fierce eyes and says, "Ready for the heat sexy?"

Layla gasps and whispers in his ear "give me every drop you got daddy, fill me baby" as she rams her juicy pussy fast and hard on his throbbing cock. All at once they both explode in the most vicious and rough orgasms each had experienced in a long time. Good thing they occupy the whole 25th floor...otherwise...!

They traded their secretions, so hot and slippery, pumping each other over and over. Layla's moans run through his ears and digs into Jack's soul, implanting her essence firmly with him forever...again!

Sharing their energy completely, Jack relaxes his grip on his beauty, holding their kiss long and dragging Layla under the shower spray. Jack watches as she quickly washes away their liquid assets. She smiles at him, standing on tiptoes to peck his cheek. She winds up and smacks his ass hard, before saying, "thanks for making me orgasm so wildly you big man-slut," and she dances out of the shower to get dressed for the first day of the conference. Jack stands under the shower and relishes the endorphin rush which Layla so expertly injected into his aura. "What a way to start the day" he chuckles to himself.

Layla

That damn rooster! Layla mused as she shook the cobwebs out of her brain. She stretched herself long while still tucked inside her warm and cozy bed in the master bedroom of the sprawling ranch style house. Jack's 1,000-acre cattle and horse ranch was just outside of Dallas Texas. The name of the ranch is "The Rider's Ranch." The logo is that of a cowboy, hat in hand and high overhead, riding a bucking bronco in a cloud of swirling dust.

As familiar as it was, she still hasn't adjusted to "Robert the Rooster's" manner of waking her every morning and probably never will. But without fail, he's always on time and keeping a tight schedule...rain or shine. Layla pats the bed twice and "Shooter," her Blue Heeler cattle dog, launches himself from his sleeping pad directly on top of her, showering her with licks and kisses. Layla laughed and wrestled him around until he had enough, and he jumped down to the floor, ready to get to the kitchen for his breakfast which Maria already had waiting in his bowl.

Layla drags herself out of bed and staggers to the kitchen seeing that Maria, the house manager, has a fresh pot of her favorite coffee waiting, as she did every day. "God bless you Maria," she thinks. Pouring a cup, she then wanders to the back door, stepping outside on the covered porch to greet her alarm clock.

"Robert" she says, "One of these days, when the mood strikes me, you and I are going to sit down at the table together...and I'm gonna enjoy me some baked rooster!" Robert ignored her and pecked away at the handful of corn she tossed his way.

She looked around, sipped her coffee, and waved to the hands that were starting to arrive for their long day of keeping the ranch operating at an efficient pace. Layla took a deep breath, scratched her ass, and with her last sip of coffee wheeled round and flew through the house and into the master bath to start her day. She turned Shooter loose to spend the day hustling cattle with the ranch hands.

She showered, did her hair and makeup, and dressed in business casual. Her final destination was Daytona Beach but she had planned stopovers for meetings throughout the day. Her arrival in Daytona should wrap up a long but productive day. She previously hadn't planned to create such mania, but things happen and as they say...roll with it baby!

Management INC's annual conference was being held in Daytona Beach this year at The Riders Rest resort, which is Jack's place. Layla had hoped to arrive there early evening to spend some time with her man, but it just wasn't meant to be. The Management INC's Board had other plans and as the CEO, she had to do some last-minute shuffling to meet their objectives.

The day prior the board had met, and even though the company had a successful year, they announced they wanted to expand and are requiring the staff to double their revenue generation for the new fiscal year. That little tidbit ran through the ranks like a freight train. Layla was forced to let go an under performing account executive and one just flat out quit, leaving Layla with just Luara, her stellar performer and William, who did alright but he's not a rock star. But, he does hold his own and has potential to improve.

Aside from them, Layla has a new MBA graduate management executive coming on board that has just completed orientation. "Jocelyn" will be spending the day shadowing Layla and then flying with her to the conference. It will be a good way to get to know her better and to make her feel more comfortable about the role she will have with the company.

The Sikorsky S-76 executive helicopter was just setting down on the pad located directly behind the house. Layla was just finishing going over everything with Maria about the ranch and the house as she would be gone for two weeks. She hugged Maria goodbye. She grabbed her briefcase and walked to the chopper. Once strapped in, the pilot closed the door and settled into his seat. The sleek bird lifted off and accelerated while turning toward downtown Dallas, a fifteen-minute ride.

Layla loved stepping out of the chopper on the rooftop landing pad on Management INC's corporate headquarters. In just 15 minutes she went from cowgirl central to the corporate center of downtown Dallas without having to deal with a single stitch of traffic.

She entered her office suite to find Laura waiting for her. The day prior, after the board meeting, she asked Laura to meet her at the office early this morning. "Good morning Laura" she said with a big smile as she threw open the double doors to her expansive office, dropped her briefcase by her desk and then turned to give Laura a hug. "How's my top performer doing this morning?'' Laura stated she was fine and said she was so excited to be going to the conference in Daytona this year.

Layla asked her how she was traveling. Laura informed her that she had a corporate share jet on standby. Further explaining that she set it up due to client meetings planned for the day. One in Virginia, the other in North Carolina, and then on into Daytona planning for a late afternoon arrival. "I very much abhor arriving in unfamiliar places after dark'' she said plus, I have a new swimsuit I am dying to show off on the beach! She squealed and they both laughed at that delicious thought. "By the way, William is hitching a ride to the conference with me" she said.

"I see you have a full day, so I'll make this quick" Layla said while taking Laura's hand, I want to show you something. She led her down the hall to a recently renovated office suite and opened the door. "What do you think?" Layla asked her.

Laura walked in and looked about. Layla could tell Laura was impressed by the office design as well as the expanse. She felt that tingle of excitement flow throughout her body, anticipating a great response from Laura. Slowly surveying the office suite, Laura marvaled at the size and professional yet tasteful decor. She turned to Layla saying, "I love it, will this be your new office?" Layla smiled and shook her head swimmingly...and said, "No dear...it's yours!"

Laura stood still staring at Layla for what seemed like an eternity. Her hands shook as she raised them to her face. Her voice cracked as she said to Layla "I don't know what to say" and a tear rolled down her cheek. Layla approached her and placed her hand gently under Laura's chin. Raising her head, she spoke to her in a soft voice "You are the heart and soul of Management INC and we appreciate everything you've done for the company." This is what a top level performer earns darling. Enjoy the spoils Laura.

"Plus" added Layla "As an added bonus, your office is right next to mine." Layla walked to a door and opened it. On the other side there was a hallway connecting the two suites. She took Laura's hand and led her halfway down the hall and through another door. "Surprise" Layla said with a huge smile. The expanse was a large executive bathroom complete with a huge walk-in shower, individual vanities and makeup stations as well as a whirlpool tub big as a spa along with a steam room. "This is amazing" Laura said, "I have always dreamed about an office of my own...one just like this!"

"All yours...and mine...we share" Layla confirmed to her again.

Laura stood, covering her face, tears flowed down her cheeks uncontrollably. All the stress accumulated from being so focused on her goals finally came to a head. She sobbed and Layla came to her, putting her arms around her, stroking her hair and whispering softly to her "I understand Laura. You deserve a good cry, let it out sweetness, I'm here for you."

After a minute Laura wrapped her arms around Layla and raised her head. Her tear-stained face looked so innocent. She looked deeply into Layla's eyes and softly replied "Layla, I am so grateful to you and this company for giving me the opportunities I have experienced. Now, to finally be recognized for the hard work I have put into this job is simply amazing. Thank you so much for having faith in me."

Then, out of the blue, Layla leaned in close and kissed Laura deeply. She knew she was taking a chance, but she had harbored her inner Bi for too long. Layla has always been curious about her feelings for other women, especially Laura. The close moments she had shared with Laura over the past 18 months confirmed that at some point she would have to make her feelings known. This was that time. Laura responded the way Layla had hoped she would.

At first Laura hesitated, but then her guard dropped, and she kissed Layla back, sensually with rapid breath straining to release her own pent-up frustrations. She released her desire to let her secret love know how she felt. She desired to make wild passionate love to her gorgeous mentor.

Layla slipped the tip of her tongue between Laura's lips and wiggled it softly searching for Laura's tongue. Laura positively retaliated by slipping her tongue over Layla's and cooing softly. They kissed for what seemed like five minutes before suddenly stopping. Staring into each other's eyes, they sensed the longing they had for one another. Layla spoke first saying softly while lightly caressing Laura's cheeks with her hands "I'm so glad we cleared the air on that subject" which broke the ice for each of them and they hugged deliciously, shedding tears, finally exposing so much pent-up desire.

Both ladies felt like a mountain had been lifted off their shoulders. Laura said "Oh well there goes my makeup for today" laughing and wiping away the last of her tears with dark streaks of mascara. Layla again looked deeply in her eyes and said, "Gee darling, why don't you christen "our" new executive bathroom, the shower is amazing." And by the way...you will be staying with me at the ranch until you find the right home to buy here in Dallas".

Laura shook her head as the realization of this being hers hit again. She gave Layla a peck on the cheek and said, "I can't wait to spend some special alone time with you this week in Daytona." Layla kissed her softly and replied, "You and I darling, are going to find our delicious blissful love together this week" and with that said, Laura spun around and headed down the hall. Layla stood and watched Laura's gorgeous ass sashay into the hallway thinking "wow, things will definitely be interesting this week at the Riders Rest.

Layla swept down the hallway and into her office, she noticed Jocelyn waiting patiently on one of the couches in the reception area. Greeting her kindly she asked if she was ready for a whirlwind week. Jocelyn, looking quite innocent, was about to be initiated by fire as they say, answered "Yes Ma'am, I am very happy to become a member of the Management INC's team." Layla smiled and said, "first thing Jocelyn, my mother is known as Ma'am, address me as Layla." Jocelyn looked a little embarrassed and said, of course Ma'am....I mean Layla.

Layla smiled and said, "Last one to the roof is buying lunch!"

Off they went in the chopper to Dallas International. Next, they climbed aboard the Citation business jet for stops in Oklahoma City, Lexington Kentucky, and Atlanta before the final leg into Daytona. Layla had meetings with clients whom eventually she would turn over to Jocelyn, so it was important for her to tag along and be introduced. Kind of a get her hands dirty initiation, so to speak.

It was 2230 when they finally were wheels up and headed directly to Daytona. The fight was about an hour and a half. Jocelyn slept during the short flight. Her first day was a long one. When the stairs dropped, and they stepped out onto the tarmac and into a waiting limo. The big black stretch whisked them east, over the Halifax River and into The Riders Rest at Daytona beach.

Layla gave Manny a big happy hug and a kiss on the cheek as he welcomed her back to the resort. Manny informed Layla that the Captain had retired early this evening. Layla introduced Jocelyn, describing her as the newest member of the Management INC team, and then introduced Manny as the resort manager, describing him as an old personal friend of the family, especially of the Captain. Jocelyn knew the "Captain" of which they spoke. "Just smile and nod," "Not the time to get into it" she mused recalling the evening with Jack 2 months ago. Plus, she was hoping to get to her room and into a bed for the night.

Manny shook Jocelyn's hand, welcoming her to the resort. He assured Layla that he would personally tend to Jocelyn's every need and then said "Go to the penthouse and find the Captain Ms. Layla." With that, Layla said good night to Jocelyn and headed for the executive elevator. Jocelyn shook her head thinking...Jack...the Captain...Layla...OMG!

Layla left Jocelyn in Manny's capable hands, and headed up to the top floor penthouse, eager to see Jack. It's been 2 months since she last held him in her arms and felt his strong chiseled naked body against hers. She could still smell his musky scent which caused her to soak her panties for the third time today.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers