The Biker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Management INC has been coursing through Layla's veins ever since she first met Jack over 20 years ago. The handsome rugged clean cut management executive interviewed her for an internship at the start of her freshman year at the University of Texas. She was an advanced student in high school, tested well for a business management capability and was offered an amazing opportunity to join the family at Management INC.

She remembered being a bit skeptical when she was presented with the benefits package in exchange for doing well in school and applying herself as an intern. In return the company paid for her full ride, up through and including a Master of Business Administration degree. The perk package included a condo, a car, and various expense accounts.

She was required to dress professionally during the summer intern assignments and whenever she needed to be at a meeting or meet with a client. The real sweetener was the clothing allowance at the swankiest shops in the greater Dallas area. During her final year completing her MBA, she had access to a corporate jet, strictly for business purposes. Layla was judicious in its use and was able to travel extensively which resulted in her living a lifestyle she would never have been able to afford without the Company's support.

Jack took Layla under his wing and groomed his very first intern into a poised and polished executive. Layla performed so well for 15 years that when Jack decided he had had enough he turned the corporation over to her. Jack and Layla spent so much time together it became natural for them to fall in love. Layla knew him as both the buttoned down smoothly dressed businessman and now in his more relaxed persona, the Biker.

Layla loved being Jack's "biker bitch!" A moniker she often giggled at. It was a fascinating release to live the biker bitch lifestyle, even if it was in a cringe sort of poser way. Jack didn't belong to gangs and his posse of riders were all military veterans. Most from the 60s and 70s.

The elevator stopped with a light jar and Layla stepped into the penthouse which was dimly lit. She quietly set down her things and crept into the bedroom. She could hear Jack's light snoring. She slipped out of her clothes and slowly slid under the sheets. Sidling up to Jack she took in a large breath of his scent which she savored, feeling all the emotions of the past 2 months subside. She lightly kissed him on the cheek and snuggled into his body. Without waking, Jack rolled towards her, instinctively put his arms around her gorgeous frame, and pulled her tight against him, spooning with his sweet beauty. Layla experienced waves of euphoric and erotic pleasures converging together deep in her soul. As Jack tightened his arm around her waist, she finally relaxed, feeling safe at home with her man, where she belongs.

Laura

Standing under the powerful flow of water coming from 3 different shower heads, Laura went over in her mind the scene that played out not 10 minutes earlier. Her being given an office in the corporate headquarters of Management INC was an amazing and totally unexpected development. On top of that Layla kissed her, not some minor peck on the cheek...a full-on lip lock with some serious tongue play! Laura was very excited and eager to get to Daytona later in the day.

Laura, a gorgeous young woman, possessed a truly curious set of sexual kinks. The very salaciousness of her proclivities stood totally opposite of her "workday" persona. Mild mannered account executive by day and a sexually insatiable and submissive cock slut cum whore when the sun goes down were diametrically opposed personalities. Laura was very adept at keeping the two under control. But now her boss stepped over the line, and Laura was aroused by the danger that type relationship carried. In fact, she was more turned on by the thought of sexy sneaky than of the actual sensual contact and deviate things she imagined they would do to and for each other.

She felt so alive. The endorphin rush coursed through her body and set her sweet fresh pussy to purring! The naughtier and exciting the encounter, the more it stoked Laura's flames of sexual desire. Her fingers rubbed across her clit and rapidly and then slid inside her slippery pussy. She fingered herself madly while grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples roughly. It took no time at all and she had a screaming orgasm. Her legs shook and she collapsed to the floor, picturing her and Layla, together as lovers. "Jesus fuck" she said when she came to; out of her orgasmic coma. She stood and looked in the mirror. Hair everywhere and makeup smeared...again. Laura grinned and licked her lips, enjoying how delicious her tongue looked to the beauty in the mirror. "Get dressed or all you will do is stay here and fuck yourself all day!" she thought.

Laura finished dressing, did her hair and makeup, then headed out the door. She had a day planned with stops in Virginia and North Carolina visiting with her clients. William will come aboard in North Carolina for the Daytona leg. "Mmm, William", she pondered.

Laura enjoyed Williams company. He always had a joke or some sort of wisecrack or bit of sarcasm. He also has a great cock, which she enjoys at her leisure. His dry sense of humor was unique, and he tended to call things as he sees them. Plus, she couldn't wait to tell him about her new office. She knew he wouldn't mind her getting ahead in the company. William was set in his way of life and desired no change to occur, at least for the near future. Oh yea...his cock!

As William boarded the aircraft Laura squealed delightfully and lunged at him. William was taken aback. "Whoa!" he called out as Laura hit him dead on in the hug attack. They both just about fell out the door laughing. Laura said excitedly "OMG I have so much to tell you...where were you...I've been dieing to see you and talk to you." Actually, they see each other at least twice a month on a ZOOM meeting, but they only get to see each other in person quarterly. Their deal was to save all the best and juiciest gossip for their in-person rendezvous.

They got seated and the pilot shuts the door and launched out of Charlotte direct to Daytona. As they leveled off at cruising altitude, Laura told William about her new office and how she was now going to have to move to Dallas from Indianapolis. She even let on to William the whole story of how Layla kissed her. William was dumbstruck! He ginned at Laura and said "so, I guess we have a new chapter about our illustrious leader."nHe grinned "You know I think she has a thing for me babycakes!" Laura smiled back and slapped at him saying teasingly "now Billy, don't you go starting rumors" and then she kicked off her shoes, hiked up her skirt, and stepped over William's legs and straddled his lap.

Laura leaned against his chest and her hands grabbed his head, kissing him hard and long. She purposely played it rough. Breaking off the kiss she exhaled sensually "I've missed you so much fuck buddy. These three-month layoffs are getting too long for me."

William licked his lips, collecting the left-over saliva this vixen had injected down his throat. He craved her mouth and readily agreed that they should spend more time together. "Yes baby. More fuck time. I agree" he parroted. Laura pulled his shirt open, popping a few buttons that skittered across the floor and kissed her way down to his belt buckle. She slid off his lap and while kneeling nestled tight between his legs. She told him to stand, and she yanked his pants completely down around his ankles.

His hard cock sprang out and bobbed in place. Laura followed it with her eyes and when it was right in front of her nose, she licked the underside of the head. William about crumbled. His cock throbbed and bounced madly before settling down, as it craved more of Laura's tongue lickings.

Laura was having the time of her life, giggling every time she tried to lick the head of his cock; it would throb excitedly. It reminded her of dunkin for apples as she tried to capture that head so she could suck it proper. She grabbed his rod with both her hands and went to town on it. Her pouty lips and tongue took turns sucking and licking it like it was a tootsie roll pop, and she was trying to lick her way to the gooey center.

William was in heaven. This gorgeous blonde sex kitten was devouring his cock and he was loving it. He ran his hands through her hair as she bobbed and slobbered all over it. He wanted her to make him cum in her mouth, down her throat. The way she loves to enjoy him. William is partial to fucking and cuming in and all over some very sweet pussy, but he would make a sacrifice if the situation calls for it. And the way Laura was hobbin his knob, and he knew from experience this was one of those situations. "Thats it baby. Do me like you do darlin!" he groaned.

Laura alternated sliding her sweet tongue all over the head of his cock with sucking it by sealing her slips around the head and then performing a few deep throat strokes. Her technique was flawless and madly erotic. He wondered how she developed so much skill as a very young woman. William has been with some of the best at sucking cock. The 30+ MILFs and any woman over 40 are hands down the individuals on this planet that know how to suck a dick!...in his experience anyway.

Laura was intent on consuming his hot cum and she was working his cock the best she ever had. The shivers traveling up and down her spine caused immediate endorphin waves which flowed over her warm and slippery. She felt William's cock throbbing in that way it does right before it launches the payload. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, concentrating on keeping the head of his cock locked between the center of her tongue and the roof of her mouth, and she sucked it mercilessly. Her hands massaged his balls softly. Her desire to feel them pumping warm thick cum through his cock and down her throat was insane.

William was manic...his balls vibrating, his rod throbbing, He exploded in her mouth, pumping cum all over and down Laura's throat. She swallowed as fast as she could manage but it was so much. It leaked from her lips and ran over her hands and covered his balls. Trying hard to lick it up Laura felt William grab her hair and pull her head up to look in her eyes. She kissed him and spit his cum in his mouth. Their tongues played together in his sauce, both swallowed their share and kissed. William whispered in her ear" you outdid yourself you fucking hot little cum whore!"nLaura smiled and licked his lips. They got dressed just as the pilot announced they were on final approach for Daytona Beach.

The jet pulled up to the ramp and there was a driver waiting with a sign "Management, INC". The driver loaded their bags in the limo. They were a 15 mile ride from the resort. William looked uneasy and reached over to put the partition up giving them privacy. He said "Laura, we have to talk." Laura knew what his issue was. She hears it every time they cross paths.

"Why won't you fuck me?" he asked almost pleadingly. Laura shook her head. He continued "every time we get together we go sex crazy on one another and do everything but actually fuck. I want to cum inside you baby. Please...don't give me that saving it for the right guy bs!"

Laura said again "William it has nothing to do with you...I just reallly want to save that for the right guy...the one I'm gonna grow old with. That sure as hell ain't you bub!" Laura knew how promisuous William was. To his detriment, they kept no secrets. William sort of reeled at the suggestion that he might be thinking of settling down. "Oh no, I mean...yea well...uh you know" he stammered realizing he's just going to have to be patient.

The limo pulled up in front of the Riders Rest resort. Laura grabbed Williams arm and asked "we good Willy" and flashed her sweet smile. William shook his head and smiled back. Of course gorgeous he said. He looked in her eyes and said "I'm going to fuck you by the end of the week darling" and then kissed her on the cheek. Laura just looked at him, secretly knowing she wanted his cock deep inside her more than he would ever know. They got out of the limo and entered the lobby and greeted Manny as he welcomed them back to the resort. With winks they split and checked into their rooms.

Laura was like a terror tossing her bags in her room and wiggled into her new sheer white bikini. She passed inspection in the mirror. She was pleased with how tight the top was, showing much underboob, and the way the sheer fabric rubbed her nipples, which were standing tall and hard. Laura likes that and the attention they draw. The bottom cut low in the front showed just a hint of her tiny hair line that runs from her belly to her sweet peach. Her ass looked magnificent. She was excited at the thought of her future tan lines. Time to hit the beach. 88 degrees and sun. She was in heaven. 1630 pm...right on time!

William

William got to his room and quickly unpacked. He had put it out of his head about Laura, but now it came creeping back and his frustration only increased. "Why, why, why does she think some magical moment is going to happen with Mr. Perfect, it's just fucking!" he said very loudly, as if having another conversation with Laura.

William always had a thing for Laura. He went to college with her, and was in the same intern program she was in, and now working for the same employer. He has always been secretly in love with her. All that time, Laura never made a passing acknowledgement of his existence until the orientation at Management INC.

It just happened that they were paired together for some silly team building exercise and something clicked for both of them. They had a date and things really went well, and yet to this day they had not fucked. Its been 5 years! "This is bordering on absolute lunacy" he pined. Every time William is around Laura, he knows she is the one for him, whether she thought so or not. Sure they both saw other people but his interests in her were rising at a fast rate.

The women at his local gym were head over heels in love with him. Especially the MILFS. Those cock starved angels would do anything he asked. William fucked a different one almost every day. He also had some sweet local college girls on speed dial. Even his building manager enjoyed a visit to his apartment on occasion. The only way he got a break was when he was out of town. They all wanted him bagged and tagged, their funny euphemism for domesticated and hitched. None of them made him feel like he did when near Laura.

Earlier, as he waited for the jet to arrive he could hardly contain himself. He and Laura would be alone on the flight and he knew it meant he would get to taste his secret desire in whatever way she decided. He was excited yet anxious, wanting some answers about their relationship. He made it clear about his intent for the week. Figuring if he planted the idea in her head early, he would reinforce his desires for her as the week went on. William concluded that he was determined to pour it on and be unrelenting towards Laura the whole week. With that final thought he stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby bar, happy to be in Daytona.

Jocelyn

Jocelyn finally got to her room and tried to relax a bit before attempting sleep. What a day she thought. The pace Layla moved at was tremendous. She did her best to take notes and keep up but she felt a bit overwhelmed. And then the whole Jack/Captain thing arose. OMG she thought...Layla and The Captain!

She reeled when she heard "The Captain". Her mind raced back to the day of her interview in Dallas...how Jack and her met. How he "shot" her car. Which made her giggle. So many firsts...the motorcycle ride and the bar...OMG the bar, STROKERS, where he fucked her in front of all those people. Those people, some of whom had since become her friends...and lovers.

Jocelyn had visited STROKERS a number of times since then. Her first trip back was 2 weeks after the "Show" they had put on. She hesitated and almost left after driving all that way from Austin because of fear. The last time Joc was at the bar, she was with Jack, her protector. This time she was walking in alone...exposed and susceptible.

Entering the bar, she surveyed the crowd. A few people looked her way and then she spotted Tanya and Missy. She walked over and said "Hi ladies remember me?" Tanya and Missy both erupted excitedly and threw their arms around Jocelyn. "OMG girl are we ever happy to see you!" they screamed. "We didn't know if you would ever come back after that "extravaganza." Jocelyn was a bit shocked but then she felt a sense of relief that she found some like minded souls.

Tanya and Missy grabbed her and drug her to a corner booth. They yelled for the bartender to bring drinks and then a furious littany of girl talk ensued. Missy finally got around to asking Jocelyn about Jack and how did she happen to snag that elusive son of a bitch! Jocelyn told them the story and they howled. "Girl we've tried everything with that guy over the years. We were pretty convinced he was gay but, well ya'll cleared that up two weeks ago!"

They all laughed and had more drinks. Jocelyn was feeling really comfortable when her eyes met Tanya's. Tanya had been staring at the beauty, remembering the kiss they shared while Jack was fucking her madly. Jocelyn stared back at her for a second. Thats all it took. Tanya leaned across the table and kissed her hard on her lips. Jocelyn was stunned for a second and then she doesn't know what came over her. She reached across the table and grabbed Tanya's shirt. She yanked her onto the table and kissed her, her tongue sliding down her throat, her hands all over her tits.

Missy leaned back to take in this course of events and was totally titilated. "Now were talkin" she quipped. Jocelyn was breathing heavy and she pried Tanya's lips off of hers saying "Ladies, I have a very nice suite at the hotel just down the street...care to move this party there?" Tanya and Missy looked at each other and nodded agreement happily. They both kissed Jocelyn and then piled into her BMW. Once in the suite, it was not long before clothes were flying and these three women were enjoying each others assets in the sloppiest of manners.

The other times she met the girls at the bar they always ended up draggin some biker over to her suite and working him over for, not his pleasure, but for their's. Jocelyn could not believe how many orgasms she could have in a weekend and she loved every one of them. Tanya and Missy became her best friends and go to sexcapade partners. Both these ladies, despite all their partying, looked amazing. These "ladies" taught Jocelyn that all you need to do to have complete control over any man is to give him the blow job of his life. He will die trying to get your pants off you for the rest of his life.

Jocelyn shook her head to come back to reality. Her hand ran down the front of her panties and she was wet. "OMG those women" she thought. That encounter was so different from the experiments with other girls in college. Then it was almost like a ritual, a dare, something you do because its what college girls do. This was different. Those two are not girls. They are women and they desired and used Jocelyn in ways she never imagined.

Jocelyn visited the bar a number of times in the last six weeks. Her and "the girls" became quite the trio. One night at the bar it got so wild they actually gave blow jobs to seven bikers that had stopped in for drinks after an iron butt ride. These three together controlled a lot of sex starved lives in the Dallas area! She never had orgasms like that before and it was Jack "The Captain" who kickstarted this incredibly delicious version of her life.

As she pulled down the covers and crawled in bed, she thought about Jack and how awkward it will be if she sees him. As she ran her hand over her sweet juicy mound, sleep overtook her. Laura's first day at Management INC was in the books.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers