The Biker Lady

Story Info
On her 40th birthday, a lonely woman desires a young man.
3.1k words
4.38
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nested456
nested456
66 Followers

"Happy birthday dear Catherine! Happy birthday ttttoooooo yyyyyyyyooooouuuuuuu!!"

But I'm not happy. My mouth is smiling, but my eyes don't shine like somebody who feels happiness. It's my 40th birthday, and my work friends have come to my house to celebrate. But it feels so empty, so pointless.

I'm 40, and alone. I'm single, no child, no husband, noone who gazes upon me and thinks in their heart that I'm theirs. I have these friends, but they're doing it I sense out of obligation. I notice how they carefully avoid talking about their kids, their marriages, their family vacation plans. They're good people, I'm grateful they've brought food and wine, but they tell I'm unhappy and they cannot truly help me.

So soon enough I say goodbye. I blow the candles, have one slice of my birthday cake, talk about our company's quarterly results, then bid them goodbye. Seeing those people, most of whom are successful in love, focusing on me - it hurts. I don't want too much of it. Before my smiles get obviously false, I make an excuse of having drunk too much wine and we agree to all go to bed.

I go upstairs, look at my window, and across the street is another birthday. It's Robert, his 18th. I watch his friends in his garden, some of them drinking for the first time, many young men and young women inside his house. That was me once. I assumed I'd have my time of fun, meet a husband-worthy man, and be settled. But now I'm ageing alone, where did I fail?

Robert is a good young man. Bright, he goes to medical school next month. His life ahead of him, so much potential. And handsome too, in that boyishly innocent way. He's a man now in age, but I can't believe he's a man in every sense.

His parents have agreed to go on a vacation themselves for his birthday weekend. They bought him a Harley, which is proudly gleaming on the front yard. He's going to have one of those girls holding his waist and riding together throughout the county.

If it was me, I'd hold him the tightest. I used to be a biker girl when I was younger too. I could show him how to ride up dirt tracks, reach the peaks, and lie watching the town before it's my turn to ride - ride you Robert back into bed.

What? What am I thinking? He's 20 years younger than you Catherine. Yes but men my age aren't interested. They of course go for younger, they themselves cheat on their wives with young things. Robert and I would not be cheating.

I take my party dress off and lie in bed. It's a warm day outside, and I feel like I'm almost burning up. I know why, it's two weeks since my last period. During ovulation I get warm, and I never sleep unless the man I'm dreaming of is with me.

Robert, you're going to be my real birthday gift. How many more cycles do I have when I'm still fertile? If it's not now, the baby I've always wished for may never come. You're not drying up Catherine; you're going to be full of milk, you'll shine with the glow that only a woman heavy with child can radiate.

I get no sleep this night. How to get Robert, how to seduce him, how to bring him inside me? I'm going to try the motorbike first. I wait until 3am, when the party has stopped and all are sleeping inside. I go to his yard, watching carefully so I'm not seen.

My plan is to replace the fuse with a lower amp one, that will blow as soon as he switches it on. The Harley will then fail to start, reporting an electrical fault, and I'll be there to show how to fix this particular issue.

It's a quick job, and I'm not noticed. Back home to get some rest. Back in bed my clit throbs at the thought of Robert. If only it wasn't my fingers just lower, but that young man about to fertilize me.

9am I get up. The Harley seems untouched, everyone must have a lack of alcohol tolerance. I watch from my window while I get ready. I need to be in my finest red dress, my highest heels, my hair and makeup as perfect as I can make them alone. This decides me. Am I still a beautiful, desirable woman - or am I the past?

At 11am I see the door open. If this is it I'll need to be there now. I walk outside, and yes Robert along with some young blonde is trying to start the Harley. I walk along the street, and when I get to theirs I ask, in my most innocent voice:

"Something wrong with your bike?"

"Yes. I don't know why, it won't start."

"Any status lights?"

"A couple I think."

"Mind if I have a look? I used to own one of these."

I of course immediately realize what's wrong.

"Electrical fault. Looks like a blown fuse. Can happen, especially when it gets too hot."

The girl joins in: "easy to fix?"

"Yes actually. I have a fuse box in my garage. If you just wait here I can get one."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem at all."

I walk straight to my garage, hoping he'll notice me. No looking back, don't be too obvious yet, just show you're someone useful. Of course I go to my garage and bring back the original.

"Found one, you'll be riding soon," I say as I bend down. My body isn't quite Megan Fox in Transformers, but I have mechanical skills, why not use them?

"Where are you planning on riding?"

"Not far, just round the blocks, get used to it".

"One day I'll have to show you the peaks. The best track up is not so obvious."

"Sure, I-"

"We're just going to ride round here," the girl interrupts. I stand tall and briefly glare at her.

"Try and start it up now" I say as I bite my bottom lip at Robert. "Yes this girl's young," I wish I could tell him. "I know my forehead has started to wrinkle, I know my middle aged figure is curvier than hers. But I know how to please a man, Robert. You'll enjoy me. Make me your first time and every lady after you'll compare to me."

The engine starts.

"It's working, thank you so much."

"Enjoy your ride. One day we'll conquer those peaks," I say as I wink at him. I know the girl is jealous of me, with a look she communicates what we both know - one of us shall get Robert, she has won for now but I'm determined to take him as my own.

I wait for several hours. Am I obsessed? Is turning 40 turning me so crazy? I want him. I've never just wanted a man's flesh before. I usually waited until I felt in love, but then we would do it and he stopped caring, stopped chasing. If I have to accept love is not for me in this life, if I can't have commitment, I'll have primal sex. The genes of a man training as a doctor must be the best genes. Intelligent, compassionate, both caring and competent. Robert get in me now.

I see the bike return. It's just him, did he drop that young blonde off? Hopefully my mechanical abilities incited in her enough jealousy for them to argue. If those two are cold it's time for me to warm the boy up.

It's Sunday, and I've noticed Robert often goes to Costco Sunday afternoons. And walks. If he does that now, he and I can be alone.

I drive there, then walk around the store a few times, hoping that if he comes I can make it look like I've just gone in myself. It seems I do this for an hour, when I see him, walking up the road with bags.

Hopefully I don't look suspicious as I stroll in slightly under a minute before he arrives. The first aisle is the rice aisle. As he comes near me, I try to reach for one of the large bags of rice at the top. I know I can't, I'm 5'4, he must be 6'2, so I stretch on tiptoes as I hear him.

"Hello Ms Bryant, need help?"

He's always been helpful. I know his mom, and she often said how he'd mow the lawn, clean, sometimes cook.

"Thank you, yes that one."

He takes a large sack of rice down and puts it in my cart. This is my chance.

"How was the bike ride?"

"OK."

"Oh, not great?"

"It was my first ride of the new Harley I guess."

"First time I rode one of those, it was an all day thing across three states."

"Really, which ones?"

"New Mexico, Colorado, Utah. Wanted to try Arizona but gas was expensive then."

"Wow, great."

"Yeah, so many places to explore. How come you're back so soon?"

"Joanna, that girl I went with. I dunno she wanted to head home."

"Why, she doesn't like biking?"

We talk as we shop. We're now at the cereal aisle, I pick out some Kirkland Granola while Robert goes for Frosties.

"She seemed to at first. I think she liked it. Maybe tired I guess."

"Really, she only has to hold on!"

"Yeah but, I dunno. I guess she was quieter today, maybe late night last night."

"If it were me, I'd have held on till we reached the coast."

"I think we'd have to stop for gas first."

I let out a laugh. We get to the alcohol aisle. This is something that girl cannot give.

"I've been forgetful, I didn't get you a present. What would you like?" I say it quietly, I don't want any modern-day prohibitionist puritans to hear.

"You sure? Is that really allowed?"

"How about I get it, and I'll give it to you once I've unpacked?"

"OK, then that one?"

He points to an Amaretto bottle, 28% alcohol. Perfect.

"Sure, I'll get some cokes too."

I don't want him too drunk, just tipsy enough to lower his inhibitions. Reduce his still-developing higher-brain functions - enough for him to act on the desire I sense he's feeling.

We each get our own groceries, except of course I buy the Amaretto and cokes. Well really they're for both of us.

"Want a ride back?"

"OK, yeah I guess I'm tired."

We go to my car and I load it all in my trunk.

"You can drive."

"You sure?"

"Yeah it's a few minutes, it'll be fine."

I like to be driven, it makes me feel a lady. I may be pursuing him, but I still want to feel feminine. Let him drive and he'll get out feeling confident.

We stop at my house.

"Mind giving me a hand with it all?"

"No problem."

I want to remain in my feminine, and I need this to work. I packed the Amaretto at the bottom of a bag, so I can unpack it all and offer him some in the kitchen.

He carries the bags in, puts them on the kitchen counter. I reach in, take out the cokes and with a "want one?" offer a drink.

"Ok."

"Just wait in the living room and I'll bring it out."

Robert looks nervous, like he's not supposed to be doing this. I smile at him, and this time my eyes shine to bring out a heartfelt smile. Still unsure, but convinced enough, he sits down and I bring out two cokes. Both have the Amaretto in, his a bit more. Hopefully this will be enough.

He's sitting on my couch, legs together, feeling it seems anxious. I sit a bit away, but close enough that as I cross my legs, my left foot gets to his right knee.

"Your first Amaretto I take it?"

"Yeah, it's good."

"It's actually my favorite liqueur, that almond nut taste."

"I'll finish the bottle I'm sure."

"We both will," I flash my little, and notice him smile a brief, extra smile. He seems to like the thought of more time with me, drinking. Keep it going Catherine. Keep this going until he fully desires you.

"So yes, the bike is amazing, the tri-state ride I mentioned we went to the Mexican border and right up the Rockies. Once, we were so tired, we just put our bikes down in a grass patch and slept. No tent, no motel. We rode till we dropped."

"Wow, I don't know if I'd go that far."

"But I'd say, don't ride those distances alone. You need someone with you. That girl it sounds like isn't gonna work out, but hold on for a bike buddy who'll back you up."

Robert looks down, slightly disheartened.

"Oh, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I just thought, if she's not into it fine, there's other girls who will be." As I say this I move my leg slightly towards him, my toe - with stockings on - just touching his knee.

"Ok, yeah I guess I'll see how it goes with her."

"But my advice, put the good times first. That's what you'll remember. If one girl doesn't want to do it, another will. Don't say no to something if she wants to stay at home."

"I'll check up on her tomorrow maybe, she might be tired."

"But those tracks, up the peaks, you've got to try them. You get to the top, you see for so many miles. Try it at sunset, you'll want to go back the next evening."

"I'll do that. Yeah. Do you have a bike?"

"I do." I notice he's just about finished his drink. "But let me fill you up again."

Without waiting for a reply, I bring another coke can and the Amaretto bottle in. I refill his glass, giving him two more shots.

"That's a lot."

"It's your birthday weekend, enjoy it."

I sit this time a little nearer, close enough to accidentally chink glasses. I say sorry, and touch his hand apologetically. I move closer, he seems happy with that. His eyes flicker down to my breasts, then up again.

"I guess sitting drinking: you've not really done it before." I want to get to the point, but at a pace that will allow his desire to build.

"No, this is kinda new to me."

"Usually two glasses of this is enough. You feel free. Just happy with whatever goes, it's lovely."

"At the party there were beers, but this is a lot stronger."

"Yeah it always relaxes me. Here, relax." Despite the heat, he's wearing a jacket, I presume a birthday present. I help him take it off, holding his glass and pulling the right sleeve. I put it behind us. Under that is a checked shirt. I'm going to risk it. I undo the top button, then give him his glass back. He drinks, and I undo another button.

His body turns towards me. I put my left hand, still holding the glass, above us both, and turn towards him. No more talk. I can sense still an unsureness so I'll drive the pursuit. I go right to his lips. My first kiss planted, I kiss again, and we start a long tongue-locked kiss as I undo every button.

I release the kiss to take his glass. I put both down on a counter table nearby, hold his hands, and pull him up. I had already unzipped my dress when I brought him the second glass so only a little shake is enough. The dress falls, I step out of it and kick it away. I pull his hands to my back, directing them to unclip the bra. It too falls down. I impress my breasts on his nipples and kiss him fiercely a second time.

This is it now, it's time. I push him onto the couch, climb over him, and give his mouth my right nipple. He's willing to suck, I direct his left hand to pull my panties away.

Just his briefs left. I can feel his dick hard and longing to escape the tight underwear. I arch my back, pull them off and sit up on him. It's never been that easy, when we got to this stage, to take a man in before. I've never, in my years of meeting guys, been as instantly juiced as this. He slides inside, right close to my cervix. I let a moan merely thinking of it. Today is peak ovulation day. I've got him, after a day of work I'm going to take his male virginity. Make him a man. Make him do the manly task of filling a woman and bringing her to a new condition.

He looks at me, we both smile, and I pound him. I pull him up, and get my hands behind his shoulders. It feels stimulating to dig in with my longer nails. He winces, in slight pain as I pierce through his skin, but he'll want to prove his toughness and finish with me dug in firm.

"Stay in, release" I cry out as I moan. It can't be long now till I've got the doctor's seed. I dig my nails extra tight and give an even harder thrust. That's all I need. My orgasm, my release from stress and overwhelming desire, occurs as I dig ever harder and pound ever faster. I finish my cry of pleasure, the main intensity of climax starting to subside, when I feel it. That's it, semen is rushing in. I've done all I can do, said all I can say, flirted as well as I know how. It's the uncertainty of biology now, will he take? Maybe two eggs his sperm will find.

Us both finished, I let him out and lie on his chest. For as long as this blissful moment can last, let me be in my feminine. Let me be protected and held by a man. I place his arms around me, and hear his heartbeat gradually throb slower.

I've found something I needed today. Not the lasting, epic love I wanted as a girl. Not the safe partner for life. Not even someone I'm likely to experience sex with again. But I found a new man, I found somebody and made him a man. A man who desired me, who proved that even I can be still seen as a lady - be seen as a lady who is in fact desirable.