The Biking Boob Incident

Story Info
The Biking Boob Incident.
1.8k words
4.05
10.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should I wear? What should I wear?" Stella thought to herself as she ruffled through her wardrobe. She was dressing for a blind date that her friend set her up with. Recently having met a cute guy and started dating, Stella's friend Beatrice made it her mission to set Stella up with someone too. Not that Stella needed the help - she was an attractive girl who grew recently grew out of the last of her pubescent side effects and into a stunning body. A narrow waist, wide hips, and a perfect rack. Her tits had blossomed into a nice set, full and firm, yet soft and bouncy. Accompanied by dark, sensitive nipples, she turned into a sex dream almost overnight.

Recently, everything in her wardrobe just didn't really fit her quite right. She felt her clothes fit looser in certain areas like her waist and thighs, but tighter in other areas, like in her chest and butt. She didn't feel confident in anything that she wore. It just didn't feel like her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Nonetheless, she was late for this date already as it is. She had to find something to wear. They were going cycling, and the sun has been at its peak lately. Her new bodysuit grabbed her eye. It was skin tight, stretchy and black, with flower cut outs along the bodice, showing a fun amount of skin. It had a relatively deep cleavage cut but not deep enough for her to feel overly sexy. She was also not used to fully grown in boobs. Before, she was an A to B cup at best. Gradually over the past month, she developed into easily a full C cup, filling out her tops very nicely. But of course, you don't quite notice yourself changing from day to day. It also could have been that she didn't have a full length mirror in her room, or anywhere in the house for that matter. Her parents didn't believe in vanity, so they only allowed a small mirror just enough to check her face.

Now, there's no way of wearing a bra with this bodysuit, with its strappy design and low cut. She'll just have to go without a bra - which she does regularly anyways. She stepped into the bodysuit and a pair of crochet shorts. She couldn't see what that outfit looked on her body without a mirror, but if she only knew...

Her now full boobs filled up the thin triangles that covered her. The low cut was emphasized by her new found cleavage. The material was also thin and stretchy, which made her braless nipples extremely pronounced. Not only that. Her butt which has also since increased in size filled out her knit shorts. It was a cute lil' short thang already, but it always managed to cover her underdeveloped cheeks decently. But now, the crescents of her bum were hanging out. Even her string thong was visible when she bent over. If you didn't know better, you'd think she was asking for it. With that, she ran off to meet Mark for the first time.

"Omg, sorry I'm late!" as Stella bounced towards the meeting place. She was 20 minutes late and Mark wasn't too excited about that, that is until her saw her in that outfit. He spun around and couldn't speak for a moment. His blood promptly rushed south, leaving him head empty.

"Are you Stella?" was all he could muster. He didn't even hear her reply, but he saw her pretty face smile and nod apologetically. He was entranced, and very horny. "Why would she dress like this?" was his second thought. "Unless she definitely wants it..." was his third.

They walked in silence for a little bit, collecting their thoughts as they walked to the bike kiosk. They rented their bikes and hopped on, made small talk while cycling through the park. As they chatted while turning their heads to look over at each other in an effort to maintain eye contact, Mark couldn't help but steal glances at her breasts. He didn't know if it was the position that her arms and body was in or not, but her breasts were further emphasized in that forward leaning position.

"Do you cycle a lot?" Stella asked, "I'm not very good actually, I don't get to do this very often so I'm a little rusty. What about you?"

"I'm alright with a bike, but it felt like a nice day to be out, so I suggested a cycling date. Hope that's okay with you!" Mark responded.

"That's totally fine, you're right! It is a nice day to be out. I'm glad we took the chance to go cycling!" Stella piped. At this point, Stella was getting warmed up to Mark. She was enjoying their conversations and wanted to know more about him. She could tell that he wasn't very open yet and wanted to get to know him better. Plus, it didn't hurt that he had a face like that - a hint of bad boyish-ness, balanced out by slightly baby-face features. He had an intriguing look that had captured her attention.

As the couple cycled along, with the hot late afternoon sun beaming down on them, their bodies glistened with sweat. They cycled and talked through the peaceful cycling path, enjoying the greenery with almost nobody else in sight. They cycled along a quiet green corridor where nobody was here, not at this hour anyways - it was far too hot. With their sweat dripping off their young bodies, Stella's bodysuit strap started to lose grip on her body and threatened to fall off her shoulder. It moved an inch down her shoulder, teasing the tip of her dark areolas. This action did not go unnoticed by Mark. He somehow managed to maintain a decent conversation with Stella while fantasising what he would do to her if he had his way. Stella was so invested in conversation that she didn't even notice.

Slowly but surely, her strap slid further down her shoulder and exposed more of her left nipple. By the time she had realised, her strap had just dived over her shoulder and down her arm, exposing her full left nipple in all its erected glory. She caught herself mid sentence, and immediately looked down to see what she feared had happened. Stella froze with a mix of shock and utter embarrassment. Her arms instinctively raised to cover herself up, which led to her losing her balance on the bike and falling to the side. Mark snapped out of his reverie staring at Stella's exposed nipple and immediately stopped his bike to check on her.

Stella had quite a bad fall, her body took a pretty rough tumble, which landed her on her back, exposing her frontal assets. Her left boob was entirely exposed now, and her right nipple had just peaked out to join the party. Stella was in a daze.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark crouched by her side, trying to wake her. Shaking her shoulders, but still painfully aware of her delicious breasts trembling from his shake. These 2 globs of fat on her chest had him in a chokehold. Minute by minute, Mark felt his resolve weaken and strong feeling of lust coming over him. He tried to fight it away, knowing it's wrong to take advantage of the girl like that, but his dick just did not care. Fueled by the fact that the green corridor was completely deserted, Mark saw her tits calling out to him and dived headfirst into her succulent tits. He couldn't hold it in any longer, this fucking temptress was finally getting what she was asking for. He took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked it with a vengeance. With his free hand, he pulled her right flimsy cup out of his way to expose her right boob. His fingers pinched and flicked his object of desire. "Oh shit, you're so fucking hot" he mumbled into her chest as he sucked passionately at her tit.

With the arousing stimulation from her sensitive nipples, Stella slowly came to, quickly realising what was happening but was too in pain to move her body or even speak. She could only moan, from both the pain and the pleasure.

Mark completely in animal mode now, flipped her body around so that her front was on the ground. He wanted that ass and he wanted that pussy. Her full ass peeking out from under her shorts. He pulled her shorts down and saw the most amazing ass. Vibrating fat ripples whenever he shook her body, with a teeny dental floss down the middle. "Too fucking easy". "You want this don't you, slut!" Mark panted. He whipped out his thick cock and rammed it down her pussy. He lifted her hips up while he knelled over while penetrating her deep. All the while, Stella did not fight back, with the exception of deep moaning from her. She slowly feeling to feel the pleasure outweigh the pain. She started getting her voice and some of her mobility back. Mark had pushed all of her buttons and she let him take over her body. She didn't mind, in fact, she was getting increasingly turned on. Her moans were getting sexier and more womanly. Her hips were cooperating and gyrating to his rhythm.

He continued to ram into her, reaching deep, reaching hard. The back view of her juicy bum only made him drive into her harder. Stella finally regained her full mobility and consciousness. She turned her upper half of her body to look at him. "Fuck me harder, Mark. I've been a naughty girl, haven't I? I didn't even realised I was exposing myself to you. I deserve it" Stella panted in between moans. Her breasts were swaying as Mark pounded into her. That was all it took. Her slutty dirty talk put him over the edge. He felt a huge wave crash over him, as he found relief. Mark came all over Stella's buttocks, falling back in orgasmic pleasure.

The pair laid exposed in the grass for a good 10 minutes. Both dazed, none spoke. Stella made the first move and proceeded to stand up and get dressed. Awkward at first, but broke the silence with a good laugh and a passionate long kiss. They both soon got on their bikes and continued on their journey.

Stella looked over at Mark cheekily and pulled her strap down, exposing her whole boob, with a come hither look on her face. Mark looked at her in shock at first, then amazement, then thirst. He was definitely not complaining. Needless to say, they made multiple stops along the park before they both went home together that night.