The Biking Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elected
Elected
195 Followers

"Nnnnggh that butt. So soft." With his other hand Mark pressed my chest down harder into the forest floor. My shirt had come all the way up to my arms and my fully arched white back was exposed to him and the girls as he dragged his hand up and down it. My chin was scraping the leaves as I looked up into the eyes of the girls, blushing and helpless.

"H-he..." The more perverted girl bit her lip, but managed to go on. "He actually l-looks like a girl."

"I-I'm a boy," I whimpered.

"Sure you are," Mark snorted, and gave my bare thigh a slap.

"Nn!"

Mark leaned down over my body, his hot, heavy weight pushing onto me. "Okay, slut, let's do this, huh?" I squirmed as his breath hit my ear. "We have a captive audience. Let's put on a good show for 'em, alright? Say you will."

"I-I'll... I'll put on a good show for th-them, daddy." I blushed as I met the perverted girl's eyes. How could I tell her I was a boy?

"You girls can get comfortable," Mark told the runners, and after another look at each other to reassure themselves they nervously picked their way forward and crouched down in front of me. I could see their yoga pants squeezing their vaginas but they obviously weren't concerned with me looking—how could I call myself straight anymore? Their breasts were rising and falling quickly, with excitement, as they surveyed me up close, their wide eyes roving all over my naked body and Mark over top of me. When their eyes met mine I looked away in shame—now that they were close enough to touch it was all the more humiliating to be watched like this.

"O-okay, go ahead," the assertive girl told Mark, stammering in her excitement. She could hardly wait.

"Yeah, yeah," Mark grunted, and I felt his cock slipping down through my buttcrack. My breaths came faster. Oh god, oh god, it was happening. Then, the thick rubbery head of Mark's penis met my butthole.

"NMmnnmnm," I let out an uncontrollable moan. My butthole was throbbing furiously, dragging at the skin of Mark's head, begging for it to push inside. Mark's thick fingers slipped onto my belly, rubbing my exposed stomach like he owned me. His other hand gripped my hips, readying to thrust. Every inch of me was shaking in terror. "M-Mark, m-maybe d-don't—w-we shouldn't—I'm—I..."

I squeaked off the last word. It was too late.

The massive, rubbery head of Mark's penis pushed into my butthole, insistently, fiercely, penetrating into the tight, soaked space, forcing itself inside me. I let out a shriek. I felt its head fully enter me, and its lip drag back against my opening. Already the pressure seemed too much.

Mark didn't wait any longer. He began pushing his penis all the way inside me. It didn't take long, despite my tight, clenched butthole—he was just too big to stop. His entire gigantic brown penis rammed into the length of my butthole inch by inch, crushing into my insides. I squeezed my eyes shut, fighting a shriek. His cock was stretching my butthole with its bulk, and I could feel every vein and knot rub against my insides as it went, each sensation more powerful than the last.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. Mark was inside me. A man's penis was inside me. I was getting fucked by a guy.

"Aggghhh!" Mark let out a guttural howl of pleasure.

Finally, I let a gasping shriek escaping my trembling lips. "Nnnnnghh! Nngh! M-Mark!"

Mark pushed his penis further into me, and I felt it smash into my prostrate, crush it.

My eyes rolled in my head. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I was choking on air, my tongue stuck out and quivering. Waves of pleasure crashed over me, eclipsing my mind of all reason. Every fiber of my being was wracked with the sensation.

"Ff-fuck! F-fuck! F-fuck!" I was squeaking with a suddenly filthy mouth. I wasn't in control of myself. Mark had completely subdued me.

He began dragging his penis back, and it felt like he was trying to drag my insides with it. But then he thrusted. I screamed. "EEEEKK!! Ohh f-fuck! Oh fuck, oh M-Mark, p-please, n-no, don't—M-Mark, s-stop—EEEKKK!!" I shrieked again as Mark's hard body smacked my buttcheeks, and he drove his cock all the way into me up to the base.

My chest was heaving for air, and saliva was rolling off my lips onto the ground as I struggled to contain myself. It was too much. With my unfocused vision I suddenly realized the girls were there, still crouched in front of my face, their eyes absolutely huge as they watched a guy penetrate another boy. They were shaking too.

Mark thrusted again, and I shrieked his name. "M-Mark! Ohh, oh d-daddy! Daddy! M-Mark, pl-please... oh god, Mark..."

Mark's breaths were coming harsh and groaning. "Ohhh f-fuck, dude. Nnggh. F-fuck, your butt is good. Ohh fuck. This is... this is the b-best I've... nnhggghh! Ngh!" He pushed his cock in a rough circle inside my butthole, dragging me open. I sucked in air desperately.

"Ngh! C'mere!" Suddenly his hand grabbed my mouth, and he was pushing his huge, rough brown fingers into my pink lips and molesting my tongue.

"Mmnnnggh, nngm, mmmnn, nngghh," I moaned into them, sucking on his fingers uncontrollably. My eyes locked on to the assertive girl's and I couldn't look away as the girl watched me getting violated, her mouth trembling.

"Nnggh! Take my cock, slut!" Mark thrusted again, and I slobbered onto his fingers as I felt his huge balls smack into mine. Our balls had touched. Oh god, this was so gay. This was so gay. He thrusted his penis into my butt once more, and his balls smacked mine again. He was going faster now, thrusting again and again, a loud clapping sound ringing out as his thighs smacked into my bouncy buttcheeks and his balls battered at my small pink balls, caught between my white thighs.

Mark was fucking me. My best friend was fucking me. Ohhhh god, I was getting fucked by my best friend. By a guy. I was pinned on the forest floor, with girls watching me get my ass pounded by a brown guy's big cock. I couldn't take it all. As Mark's giant hard penis rammed into my prostrate again and again, my small pink cock swung about wildly, uncontrollably, precum leaking and streaming from the end of it with each blow. I couldn't think, my mind was so assailed with pleasure. I could feel everything.

"Tell them you're my slut!" Mark roared, roughly seizing my stomach and lifting me to pound even harder. "Tell them I'm your daddy! Beg me to fuck you!"

"OHH F-FUCKK! M-M-Mark! I'm y-y-your s-slut!" I gasped out loud, not caring that the girls were right there watching. "Y-y-you're m-my d-daddy, M-Mark! Ohhh, f-f-fuck me!" I shrieked desperately, clutching onto the perverted girl's legs to hold myself still. She yelped and caught my arms, but let me hang on. The assertive girl caught my shoulders and began holding me so I was completely suspended in the air now, helpless as Mark slammed my ass relentlessly.

"Say you want me! Say you want my c-cock! Say it!"

"I want y-you! I want you! I love y-your cock, M-Mark!" I was slobbering onto the assertive girl's thigh now as both the girls wriggled forward to hold me.

"Ohhh fff-f-fuck! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm g-gonna cum! RRggh! Beg me! Beg me to c-cum in you! Beg me to m-make you a girl!" Mark roared, violating my butthole with his cock and thrusting its head deep into my prostrate.

"C-cum in me! Cum in me!" I screamed. "M-make me a g-girl! Make me a girl, M-Mark! Oh Mark! M-make—ohh!"

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

And just like that, I felt a hot jet of Mark's cum blast into me, penetrate up my butthole deep into my body and completely violate and feminize me.

I couldn't help it. As I came myself, semen shooting from my tiny pink cock onto the ground uselessly, I screamed, "I-I'm gay! I'm gay! I'm gay! M-Mark! Ohh Mark! Mark! Oh Mark, I-I love you! I love you, Mark!" Through my bleary eyes, as waves and waves and waves of ecstasy crashed over me, I could see the faces of the girls as they watched me, heard me completely submit to him. I'd said it all. It was over.

Finally, at long last, as Mark's hot, massive load cum bubbled inside me, filling my belly, he loosened his grip on my hips and let my shaking body settle back down onto the forest floor. I was heaving for breath. But it was done. It was finished. It was the end.

Elected
Elected
195 Followers