All Comments on 'The Bikini Ch. 03'

by nancerotica

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Great Story Continues

I've completely enjoyed this story to this point, and I cant wait for the next chapter.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Longer chapters, please.

These things keep ending too abruptly. They're ending just when they're beginning. No need to limit them to a page apiece. Go ahead and begin doing multi page chapters.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
hot but

hot story, good emotion, a few too many typos. peaked for peeked, to for too, and I loved it when he turned on the sink. I never saw a sink I could turn on no matter what nasty things I did with it.

nanceroticananceroticaover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the feedback. I will re-edit and fix those nasty typos.

HornyHenryHornyHenryover 15 years ago
Sexy, but...

Too abrupt with the ending. There was no ending.

And, I bet you could "turn on" that sink if it saw and felt your hot MILF body! :-)

Sexy story, but make each chapter complete, with beginning and end, with an opening to the next chapter. The opening of this chapter was hot and sexy. Yeah. so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Making me wet

Oh, your writing is delicious, dear, and makes me oh so wet. But you are a tease, even in your writing, and I agree this third chapter ended a bit abruptly. Give your readers what they want, AND keep them waiting for more. I look forward to your next installment. Really, each day I search the new posts on Literotica looking for the next Bikini installment. - (Mistress) Julie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!

What a story. Ch. 3 is definately my favorite. Would love to hear about the rest of your weekend in Vegas, especially since I live here. Hope you'll post a nude photo of yourself. Thanks.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where's the rest of it?

It seemed like the story got cut off before you finished with it.

A few years ago I met a girl much like this one, except she didn't really get turned on much, but she was willing to show off as much as I wanted; blow-jobs while driving, no underwear,etc. I met her in September, and it was a long-distance affair thanks to the Internet. I got to see her in October and again at Thanksgiving. I went to see her at Christmas [which was on Wednesday]. On Sunday before I was having trouble walking, as if I were drunk. On Monday I went to a doctor; on Tuesday they operated; Tuesday night they told me I had an inoperable spinal damage at T5 [mid-chest]. She was hospitalized with depression that contact with me increased, and I started learning how to use a wheelchair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When will Chapter 4 be ready

The first three chapters have been great. We need to find out how the rest of the stay in Vegas went. Did you get in the pool with that tiny bikini? Please let us know.

LordGolemLordGolemalmost 14 years ago
More

Please write more!

wrc264wrc264about 13 years ago
What the hell

What a prissy way to end it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happened?

You were headed in the right direction. Why quit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the....

I really liked the way her courage grows along the way but what really kept me reading was the bikini, how much it revealed and especially the mental image of what it would look WET. Please finish the story... discribe the suit slightly off center after the guys rub lotion on her and make her cum... then she has to take a dip so you can discribe how transparent her suit gets. Then have the staff comp them with a cabana to stop them from fucking in public and she ends up riding her husband as she sucks and strokes those 3 guys off ... all over her tits and face like she did to her husband at the computer in the first one. It would also be cool if the other couple was invited in and had sex and / or mastunated while they watched (a little too hard to believe if the joined in).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

I cannot wai to hear more, please hurry.

VERY VERY sexy story is it true?

Rob in Australia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what no more????

your kidding right? no more? your going to leave us hanging while she's sitting there practically naked in front of 3 college guys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VEGAS FOR LOVERS

My wives favorite thing after a good screwing is to leave creampie inside. Then add her beads and walk around with that inside. Through the hotel, and before the nights over some young man is going to get the view of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Bikini pt 1 , 2 , 3

You have the same taste in women as I do. Small tits with big nipples

and big labia. And I adore micro bikinis.

I feel you should write more of this series :)

nolaguy58nolaguy58about 4 years ago
The Bikini Ch 4. 5 & 6

Hi Nance,

Really enjoying your stories. Please tell us about your day at the pool and your night at the casinos and dinner and dancing.

NolaGuy

,

WarningU2WarningU2over 2 years ago

Crap. I'm deflated waiting for the rest of the story

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 1 year ago

OMG!! ...so... what happened then???

49ers6949ers696 months ago

Lost me at shaving.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife used to wear a bikini bottom that had only a thin single-layer white strip covering from about one cm below the top of her slit, down to just short of her asshole, all held together with string. It left the top cm of her slit bare, just enough to expose her clit hood. Likewise, the top was 2 micro triangles on the tips of her nipples, leaving the areolas exposed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous