The Bikini Rule

Story Info
Two girls and a guy try to sleep - just sleep - together.
3.9k words
4.27
14.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers

The Bikini Rule

Two girls and a guy try to sleep - just sleep - together.

Note to readers: I was inspired to write this by events that happened to my friends when we were all in college. But even though most of the story is true, I changed so much towards the end that it should be considered a work of fiction.

Part 1

"The Biking Rule is simple. We don't touch each other anywhere a Bikini would be. This way we can sleep together, be intimate, cuddle, be close, but not have sex."

"Hold on, Ann. You and Harold have been dating for two years. The Bikini Rule seems like it should be for couples at the beginning of their relationship. Surely you don't mean that you and Harold, after two years...."

"We used to make love, Marie. Like any couple. But for reasons I don't want to get into now, a few months ago we shifted to the Bikini Rule. I'll explain why after you try it with us for a week."

"But why do you think that...."

"'You're gorgeous and sexy, Marie. God, I wish I had your tits, your hair, your smile. You've dated lots of guys and fucked your share. But you've never had a boyfriend, not really. You've never even spent the night with anyone. And you've never been in love. In other words, you've never had a truly intimate, caring relationship. Which is a real shame. You shouldn't graduate college never having slept intimately with anyone.

If you sleep with me and Harold, in my huge bed, using the Bikini Rule, you might be able to gain the benefits of true intimacy, of ever deepening friendship and closeness, with your best friend and a really nice guy. But without having to worry about sex. Besides, the sex thing has never worked for you, right?"

Marie was silent. She had told Ann that she never came with any of the guys she had sex with. But she had read that this was common, even typical, and that only 25% of girls often came from intercourse. She assumed that all of the guys had been lousy lovers.

Coming was easy when she masturbated. To lesbian internet porn. Which she had read was what most girls did. That most girls only looked at lesbian porn and couldn't come from watching straight sex because it was so dick-centric. So male-pleasure oriented. And that, like most girls, she didn't like looking at dicks, let alone blowing them. But she enjoyed watching women receiving pleasure because she could imagine it was herself that that was having sexual pleasure. So Marie decided that even though she had never come with a guy, she was just like most girls.

"Marie, I want you to experience intimacy, closeness, friendship. And with the Bikini Rule, sex is off the table, so you can relax and grow close to two other people. You like Harold, right?"

"Well, sure. Absolutely. 100%. I like him a lot. But I'm not sure about sleeping with him..... and you. Especially since you're so much sexier than I am. You have the face, grace and confidence of a movie star. I'd feel like a third wheel..."

"Hey, gorgeous, you won't be in the way. No sex, remember? I promise you'll never even see his dick. We'll start with me in the middle. So if you're worried about Harold trying to fondle you, you'll see that he's a man of his word. He knows this will not be a sexual threesome, and he accepts this. He'll be wearing boxer shorts, and you've commented on how he has a nice body, which you'll feel directly when you or he sleeps in the middle. When we all cuddle. You and I will be wearing pajamas or nighties. We'll all be covered up."

"The Bikini Rule must drive Harold crazy!"

"It does. (Ann giggled) And me too! (Ann giggled even more). I've come like a volcano with him many times... but when we three do this there will be no sex.

By the way, we interpret the Bikini Rule broadly -- as a large bikini, the opposite of wearing a skimpy thong. As I said, I'll explain why we have the Rule later. It's complicated. In fact, with you also in bed with us, Harold will be driven double crazy. Two sex goddesses, but he can't touch their most interesting parts. Anyway, I asked him, and he said 'yes'."

"I have to think about it. You're right that I have intimacy problems. I've never been in love. But would this help? I don't know...."

"Take your time. If I can't share my bed, my man, with you -- in a non-sexual way, I mean - what kind of best friend would I be? Try it -- you have nothing to lose. Right?"

"I guess you're right," said Marie, as she tried to figure out why Ann and Harold were using the Bikini Rule. She could think of several possibilities....

Part 2

For their first night Ann opened the door to her dorm room wearing a skimpy nightie that astonished Marie. It was almost transparent, and Marie could see Ann's nipples beneath the lacy pink material. Marie felt self-conscious and somehow like a prude in her pajamas as she saw Harold wearing just his boxer shorts.

After they talked about a variety of school-related things Ann asked whether they were ready to go to bed. Marie and Harold nodded. Ann then said they should kiss each other goodnight to promote intimacy, friendship and to demonstrate their affection for each other. With that, Ann went over to Harold and kissed him firmly on the mouth.

Then Ann came over to Marie and whispered, 'I'm your best friend and I care deeply about you, always remember this. Let's kiss the exact same way, in friendship, that I kissed Harold." Then Ann kissed Marie on the lips identically to how she had kissed Harold, for an identical length of time. It was Marie's first girl kiss, and it left her almost in a trance.

"Now you two good friends kiss," instructed Ann, as she gently nudged Harold towards Marie. A third identical kiss followed.

But Marie was still feeling Ann's kiss, so much that she barely noticed Harold had kissed her. She reflected that her first girl kiss was a new experience, so of course it had an incredible impact on her. Especially because Ann was her BFF. So of course it felt totally different than a kiss from Harold.

They laid down in bed, with Ann in the middle. All three went to sleep in minutes.

Later that night Marie felt Ann move and realized that Ann had wrapped about her, with her arm around Marie's waist. Marie backed into Ann and felt her large breasts against her backside, through their layers of clothing, Marie realized she had never felt another girl's breasts before. She also decided that there was nothing as intimate in the world, and wanted to move Ann's hand onto her own breasts. But she resisted the temptation because of the Bikini Rule. Instead Marie put Ann's arm just under her breasts and fell asleep, with Ann's breasts pressed tightly against Marie's back. Marie realized that she had never felt so loved and secure, and quickly went back to sleep.

When Marie woke up the next morning she quickly saw that she had turned in her sleep and that her lips were only a few inches from Ann's. Ann woke up and kissed Marie. A long tender kiss. Which Ann followed by, "How did you sleep, girlfriend?"

They cuddled and lightly kissed, of course following the Bikini Rule, until Harold woke. Then Ann turned to kiss and cuddle him, so Marie kissed Anne's back and neck. Marie reflected that, despite the Bikini Rule, there were lots of wonderous, sensitive places on a girl that she could kiss and rub on.

After 15 minutes of cuddling and kissing all three got up and Marie saw that Harold had an erection, which almost poked out of his shorts. Harold tried to hide it and Marie looked away. She wondered how he could stand to sleep under the Bikini Rule, but reflected that she really didn't know very much about boys and how they thought. Harold turned around with his back to the girls, and they all got dressed.

The second night they were all dressed the same way as they has been dressed the first night. They kissed again, but for longer than the first night. Marie was again astonished at how different a girl's kiss was from a boy's kiss -- she kept thinking about how soft and sensual Ann's lips were even as Harold kissed her.

Ann said it was Harold's turn to sleep in the center of the bed. He faced Ann, which was fine with Marie since she didn't want to have to deal with any erection he might have.

Marie cuddled up against Harold and decided that it had indeed been strange that, at age 21, even though she had engaged in sex with a number of guys, she had never slept with a man. She also reflected that Harold's body was fit and trim. And that Ann had landed a great looking guy, a wonderful guy who was going along with the mysterious Bikini Rule, which she assumed has been instituted by Ann.

Marie found that touching Harold and wrapping around his almost naked body made her feel intimate and close to him. But she was relieved that it didn't feel sexual. Would this touching -- and the very act of sleeping next to him all night - help with her intimacy and commitment issues?

The third night it was Marie's turn to be in the middle. She wore a nightie this time. A sexy nightie, but not as daring as Marie's. This time when Ann and Marie kissed goodnight, Marie could much more easily feel their breasts touch each other beneath the fabric. The sensation caused Marie to freeze during her kiss with Harold until Ann said it was time to go to sleep.

Marie got into the middle of the bed on her back and Ann turned away from her, as did Harold. Marie had an easy choice to make. She wrapped around Ann who, like Harold, fell asleep in minutes. But Marie couldn't sleep. She found herself rubbing her pussy against Ann's rear. She strained to grind her pussy against any part of Ann she could reach, but to do it so softly that it wouldn't wake her. But then Marie decided that this probably violated the Bikini Rule, and she stopped.

But all Marie could think about was how wet and horny she was and....Ann's breasts. Whose nipples had, earlier that night, been visible through her sheer nightie. Which Marie had felt -- with her own breasts! Which she had felt against her back during their first two nights sleeping together. Which were forbidden to Marie under the Bikini Rule.

Marie left the bed and went into the bathroom. She started to masturbate. She pretended Ann had greeted her that evening alone and naked. With erect nipples! And that Ann had pushed her onto the bid, stripped her, and laid down on top of her. Tits against tits, pussy against pussy. Hard nipples making love to one another. Grinding, tribbing... Just like in a lesbian porno movie.

Marie also pretended that their earlier kiss had not been a goodnight kiss, but the kiss of lovers. That Ann said she loved Marie and kissed her again and again as their tits and pussies.....

In the middle of this fantasy Marie came. A come unlike any come of her life. An incredibly intense come that went on and on.....for so long that it left Marie drained and dazed.

After Marie recovered she could only wonder whether she had made too much noise? Did she wake Ann or Harold? Could she use Kleenex to mop up so much of her wetness that they couldn't tell what she had done?

As Marie cleaned herself she reflected that she had in effect turned Ann into a lesbian porn movie and that -- she reminded herself over and over -- she had read that almost all straight girls liked to watch. So this didn't mean that she was a lesbian. Or even bi. She was just another straight girl who watched lesbian porn.

As Marie slipped back into bed Ann turned to face her. Sporting a huge smile, Ann whispered, "Did you think about me, or Harold?"

Marie was shocked and silent. Ann continued, "Silence means me. I'm flattered. We'll talk about it in the morning. After Harold leaves."

Ann kissed Marie goodnight, turned, and quickly went to sleep. And, after a long time during which she thought about a million things, Marie also fell asleep.

Part 3

"There's nothing at all wrong with being lesbian, Marie. In fact, it means you're lucky in many ways. You don't have to put up with dicks, wondering whether he's hard, and if yes then what... if no then what... You don't have to blow dicks or put up with dick-centric behavior which almost all men have. By which I mean that most men assume that dick sex is the only main event, instead of just one possibility.

Lesbians don't have to put up with men's hairy bodies, scratchy faces, their complete lack of knowledge of how the female mind works. Not to mention that strap-on sex is every bit as good as dick sex, and in fact better in many ways, because...."

"My gosh Ann, I knew you'd had sex with a few girls, but to listen to you talk, if I didn't know about Harold, I'd think you were lesbian."

"I'm bi. I love having sex with Harold. I don't like blowing dicks, but I sure do like to be penetrated by a dick when its owner knows what he's doing and wants his woman to receive pleasure. Someone like Harold.

I've also had sex with more than a few girls. Because girl/girl sex is so great. But not because I thought I would date and maybe marry one of them. I viewed them as beautiful and sexy, but at least the ones I had sex with weren't really long term relationship material. Especially when the girl think's she's straight, I had to work really hard to seduce her."

Then Ann added with a smile, "But since you're actually a lesbian you wouldn't be difficult at all to seduce. And I'm 110% certain I could make you come."

Marie ignored Ann's last assertions and asked her: "Since we're exploring what we both really like and want, could you please tell me the reason for the Bikini Rule? What's going on?"

"OK Since we're talking really intimately about you, and I really want you to fully open up, I guess it's only fair that I do the same.

Early this year I proposed marriage to Harold. We're in love with each other, the sex rocks, we love to be with each other, he's a great guy in every way.... But he said "no".

He said that he's too young. That at 21, he's too young to get married. I kept asking, 'Why don't you want to marry me?'

"He would reply, 'Its not that I don't want to marry you. I don't want to marry anyone.'

After that I didn't feel like having sex with him any more. And to be honest, he loves having sex with me so much, I was hoping that denying him sex would help him realize what he'd be missing if we break up. But I said I was happy with us sleeping together -- using the Bikini Rule -- in the hope that we'd preserve our closeness and intimacy this way.

We slept this way for a month or so. Then Harold said that sleeping with me but not being able to have sex was too frustrating. So we stopped sleeping together. That was a month ago.

Then I thought I'd... kill two birds with one stone. I thought that if the three of us slept together, it'd help you with your intimacy/commitment issues, and also remind Harold what he was missing sexually. Doubly so because he couldn't have sex with you either. But the only thing it really did was to make me -- and I hope you? - realize that you're lesbian."

"I now understand why you have the Bikini Rule. But just because I only like lesbian porn and think dicks are yucky, well, that's true for most women, and..."

"But you've never had a real boyfriend and have never even wanted to spend the night with a guy. You've had sex with a number of guys and never came with even one of them. But I'll bet I could get you to come in 30 minutes. Probably in 20."

"Actually, Ann, probably in 10 minutes. In fact, I think that the moment you kiss me and go down on my pussy...."

Both girls stopped talking. There was silence for a minute.

Part 4

"Marie, if I just wanted to help you to come for the first time ever with another person, I'd go down on you. I have no doubt that you'd come in only a few minutes. But because I want to prove to you that you're lesbian, I'm going to make love to you in one of the ways that only a girl can do. I want your first come with a girl to be in a uniquely girl/girl way.

Of course, to some extent anything a girl does is different from when a boy does it. As you saw, my kiss is softer than a boy's kiss, and if we kissed, whenever you opened your eyes you'd see my girl face and of course I'm prettier than any guy. Also, I'll bet I could give you oral sex better than a guy can because I have the same parts as you, and because I can understand you better than a guy ever could. My timing would be better and I would be more responsive to your desires, preferences and needs.

But in addition to these matters of degree that make girl/girl lovemaking better, there are things that only another girl has the right ... equipment for. I'll show you.

Ann had at first thought she would tribb Marie or get into a 69 position with her because these were positions no guy has the right equipment for. But she reflected that both were a bit complicated for Marie's first time and, besides, she had thought of a simpler alternative.

Ann started to kiss Marie. In many ways, it was similar to how a guy might do it. But it lasted much longer. Ann tried to kiss Marie as softly and sensuously as possible, slowly working her into a passionate state of mind. First her lips, then her cheeks, eyes, neck, shoulders. As the same time Ann started to rub Marie all over, but not touching her clit. She wanted to work Marie gradually, slowly, into a frenzy even before she touched her clit.

The first touch of her love button sent a bolt of electricity throughout Marie's body and she almost came. But Ann backed off, rubbing Marie's clit in different ways and speeds to figure out how Marie liked it best. But being careful not to let her come. Ann noted with pleasure that it had taken her only a few minutes to get Marie into this state of arousal. That in a few minutes she had turned on Marie more than any guy ever had.

But Ann then backed down and started all over again, to build Marie's ultimate pleasure to an even higher plateau before it reached its peak. Before Marie would come for the first time with another person.

And then Ann dialed up the sexuality exponentially. By reminding Marie that she too was a girl. She did this by moving Marie's mouth to her own large breast, to her own hard nipple.

As soon as Marie's lips touched Ann's nipple, Marie decided she had arrived in sexual heaven. And that this was where she wanted to remain forever. She was by far having the most pleasure of her life because she found sucking another woman's breast to be beyond amazing.

Ann held Marie's mouth against her breast while telling Marie how she loved her and how beautiful she was. Ann rubbed her clit until Marie let out the loudest scream of her life. She came in an eruption of pure pleasure, which was as different from the comes she gave herself while masturbating as a hurricane was from a light drizzle.

Ann had unlocked Marie's true sexuality, her true nature, in a come that went on and on and on. A come that changed Marie's self-perception and, indeed, her life - forever. Marie almost passed out, her body, mind, and soul completely spent.

After Marie revived they exchanged slow, deep kisses and also, whispered "I love you" to each other. Over and over. Ann decided Marie had enough for her first time, and that the tribbing and 69ing could wait. Ann decided they had all the time in the world to do whatever they liked.

Part 5 (Postscript)

The three of them never slept together again.

Harold moved on and disappeared from their lives. After he matured he met a nice girl and married her.

Marie fully accepted that she was a lesbian.

Ann decided she had been wrong to try to manipulate Harold into marrying her. She vowed never to do that kind of thing again.

Marie and Ann moved in together. They're in love. They realized that their long time friendship had in fact been true romantic love all along, even though they hadn't called it by that name.

linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers
12