The Bikini Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann really wants to marry Marie. But she's reluctant to ask because of what happened with Harold. She's patiently waiting for Marie to ask her.

Ann and Marie's sex life is incredible. They're both highly passionate and have the same likes and dislikes when it comes to sex. The only difference is that once in a while Ann likes to be penetrated. Fortunately, Marie likes using a strap-on. When they do use the strap-on they each engage in their own private fantasies.

When Marie puts it on she tells herself that she's superior to any guy. She tells herself that, because she's a girl, with a beautiful face and body, with great tits and a female mind, she can fuck Ann better with her always-hard girl dick than Harold or any other guy could with his inferior boy dick. The confidence Marie has in her ability to "play the guy role" better than any guy helps her to do exactly this.

From Ann's perspective, when Marie uses the strap-on, Ann sometimes pretends Harold or another guy is fucking her. But during and after sex Ann always tells Marie (without mentioning any names) the truth: that Marie fucks her much better than any guy ever could or did.

Marie, watching Ann scream with passion when she fucks her, knows that even though Ann is not completely lesbian, she's much happier than she could ever be with a guy.

12