The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But let me buy you an evening dress as well. You never know when that can come in handy."

She ended up with a long a-line sleeveless dress with a lace top that could go over it in case she needed her arms covered.

Back in the car however when they passed a jewellery store he ordered the car to halt and grabbed her hand pulling her after out after him. She stumbled and he caught her.

"Come. That Aachen dress needs something."

Inside the jewellery shop he told the shop assistant he was looking for some long earrings made of diamonds. Something like raindrops. When the lady got a few sets he asked Lisa to go and get the dress. The woman pointed to the high collar and her long hair and advised to buy something a bit grand.

They were made of white gold and formed a small round open disk dangling down from her ears and were covered by small glittering stones. According to the lady the natural movement of the dangling part would enhance the sparkle. All Lisa could do was grab his arm and tell him that was too extreme and would be too expensive.

He just shook his head.

"Lisa dear they will make them all look at that marble throat of yours."

He reached out to caress her neck with a finger.

"I like them a lot. What about you?"

"They are beautiful but way too expensive for a gift."

"A gift? No this is an investment. My little lawyer will dazzle them all. Now and in the future."

-0-0-0-0-0-

Instead of taking the jet again the Sheikh drove to Venice. The road was a crazy three lane madness. He however was obviously enjoying driving the car himself. They had lunch in a restaurant in a small village. To Lisa it felt like holidaying. And it seemed her boss was enjoying doing exactly that: getting in some local couleur locale.

When they passed the signs with 'Venice' she tried to see a glimpse of the old town but there were all kind of suburbs blocking the view.

"Can you see the sites from Roberto's house?" she asked.

"No he lives on one of the islands further away in the laguna," the Sheikh answered.

The disappointment would have been obvious on her face.

"Have you ever seen the old town sir?" she asked.

"Yes I did and it was quite a sight."

She sighed. So close and not to see it.

-0-0-0-0-

Roberto was married to Flavia a warm and motherly mother of five. Their villa was big enough for the Sheikh and his entourage to stay as guests. Lisa was looking at the two man laughing and gesturing, planning the event of the coming day.

"He is so different around Roberto," she said to Flavia.

"Yes those two old boys are really good friends," the Italian woman smiled.

The next day the famous American moviestar with Italian roots Angelina di Roma baptised the yacht. There was a huge tent placed on the shipyard next to the ship where people could mingle and eat fingerfood before or after visiting the ship.

Sheikh Khalid had just placed her hand in his elbow and escorted her from one group to the other. It was indeed a mix of Arabian royalty, business owners and mobsters who were thinking of buying a showpiece. The women chatted to Lisa and it was obvious to her many thought her to be a kept woman too. Nevertheless she got to know a lot of useful information like the girls wanting to have a tanning salon on board and not only a gym. The married mothers however were more concerned about safety measures and small kids on a boat.

In the evening Roberto took them all to a local Italian restaurant and toasted on 5 new ships commissioned and probably more to come. It would mean years of work for the people working for him ad profit for the Sheikh.

The guys had lots to discuss the next morning so Flavia took Lisa and the kids to the local beach for a walk and a pizza. It was already past three in the afternoon when the Sheikh and Lisa waved their goodbyes and started their four hour drive towards Milan airport.

But after like half an hour the sheikh turned off the highway and drove towards Mestre. After navigating the very busy town they ended up at a parking garage. Lisa was wondering what this was all about.

"I did see that longing gaze little one. You really wanted to see old Venice. Well that is what we are going to do now," the man smiled. Lisa beamed. YES OH YES.

"Venice? The Rialto bridge? The San Marco?"

"Yes all that. Hurry up girl."

Five minutes later she was taking it all in. Sitting on a bench in what would have been a bus if it had not been driving over water. The warm thigh of the Sheikh pressed against her in the narrow seat.

The lady who was selling the tickets had advised them to take this line that was going through the laguna and not over the Canal Grande as this one was faster towards San Marco and less crowded.

The sun was shining on her face and Lisa felt happy. Really happy. She turned towards the man sitting next to her. Like a tomcat he blinked his eyes when looking at her. A lazy smile on his face.

"Happy little one?"

This close by his eyes revealed to be not the dark browns like her grandfathers but a colour of milk chocolate. She wondered if kissing those full lips would tickle with that facial hair.

"Yes. Thank you for making a stop here."

"Wait until you see the rest. This is just the suburbs."

The San Marco cathedral was already closed for the evening and with crowds thinning they enjoyed the San Marco square and all the little shops around the Doge Palace. A lady in a scarf was twirling around her face towards the sun, a baby bump visible in her jeans. She looked so happy. Lisa longed to be that girl.

The Sheikh got them back on a waterbus and this time it was the one over the Canal Grande. It had stops every hundred meters it seemed and crowded as it still was the zigzag stop and start motion made Lisa stumble as there was nothing to hold on to. A strong arm grabbed her around her waist.

"Whoa little one. No swimming here. I got you."

The rest of the trip towards the Rialto bridge she was wedged between that arm and a muscular body. It felt so good. The warmth of him against her back. Every other house was a beauty. It reminded her of the James Bond movie.

They went on discovery and climbed the bridge and walked the area. In a small street they stumbled on a Mongolian restaurant of all places They had dinner in the open air. The bodyguards sitting discretely at a table near the entrance.

After dinner night had fallen and the streets were empty. The gondola's moored for the night. The souvenirs stalls boarded up. They boarded the waterbus again. It was now so quiet they just did an extra tour over the canal to see all the palazzo's in the lamplight.

When they got out near the parking it was already midnight. Lisa's feet were killing her and she was stumbling towards the carpark. And the evening breeze had chilled her to the bone.

"Are your feet so sore?"

"Yes those courtshoes are not for walking my Sheikh. They are good for the office but now murder on my toes."

He just stopped and lifted her up. In shock she started to giggle.

"Stop wiggling and put your arms around my neck woman or you are in danger of falling."

From that moment on she just clung to him in stunned silence. She could hear Omar trying to swallow his own laugh by pretending to cough.

Back in the car the Sheikh seemed quite happy to now let the bodyguards drive and just parked Lisa in the back with him. Covering her up with a war blanket he had found in the trunk.

"Thank you Sheikh Khalid for the nice surprise," she told him.

"To be honest miss Forest," he smiled. "Although I had seen in all I really enjoyed showing it to you. We best make the most of four hours driving by trying to nap a bit because I am afraid we will be otherwise completely knackered."

--0-0-0-0-

Back in the plane he just walked her to a door in the back. To her surprise she discovered a small double bed.

"Yes I normally do not bother but it is almost 5 now and we still have hours to fly and you look white as a sheet. Get in."

He walked himself over to the other side and removed his suit and shoes and got in in his boxers and t shirt.

She looked down at him stunned by fatigue and the ease of how this man always seemed to sleep in the same bed.

"Come woman I cannot keep my eyes open anymore."

She turned around and removed her bra and her skirt but kept her top on. When she turned around the Sheikh was already fast asleep.

"Well so much for my striptease talents," she smirked. "No danger here". And slipped in next to him wrapping her arm around his warm torso and burying her face in his warm back. His soft snoring had her spiralling into dreams in mere minutes.

-0-0-0-0-

A few hours later a rather groggy Lisa was nursing a cup of tea peering down to an approaching Al Dahaab. The desert and then the highrises of the town. Next to her the Sheikh was eating croissants and drinking black coffee his nose deep in the newspapers.

"You know. I always thought the Gulf would be like Aladdin. Domes and mosques and small adobe streets. But that must be Morocco if real at all. Here everything is modern apart from you men in white robes and headcovers."

He looked up from his breakfast. Changed already in thobe and bisht. Snowwhite and freshly ironed.

"Yes this is modern. But next weekend is the famous camel market is the Red Kasba Oasis. That is what you call tradition. I will take you there. It is camping in the desert, camel races and of course a big market where you can buy everything including of course camels."

She noticed a grin and eyes full of mischief.

"I might sell you. They probably are willing to pay some nice camels for a blonde virgin for their harem."

When he saw her shocked face he grinned like a devil and got back to his coffee and the newspapers.

"I got you there miss Forest. For a moment you believed me."

Of course this story will go on and there will be a lot more "action" later. Please let me know how you like it this far.

12