The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 06

Story Info
The sheikh takes Lisa to his family home in the desert.
4.2k words
4.49
7.7k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: Someone here on Literotica mailed me and asked if I could write about a billionaire. Others said they liked my Sheikh stories. Someone else reviewed my earlier stories and claimed they were degrading and using the F-word way too much. So this time I want to try to write an old fashioned romance story with no sex scenes (at least not in the beginning) but what still will have you ladies (and maybe gentlemen) dreaming hot dreams.

Feel free to comment, to suggest improvements or to point out factual errors. Or to suggest a story twist. Bear with me that English is not my mother language even if I am able to understand at least three others.

The setting of the story will be the fictitious oil emirate Al Dahaab, famous for its golden beaches (hence the name Gold)

SO FAR: This is chapter 6. Dutch paralegal Lisa, single and in her twenties, has been seconded to Al Dahaab. Her consultancy firm did a lot of visa requests for local companies and institutions as the university whose personnel had to travel to the Schengen area (Western Europe). While it had been done from Amsterdam, recently the firm had thought it better service to let those cases be handled from their local branch in Al Dahaab. But that had turned into chaos. Hence Lisa trying to save thing so their clients would not switch to another firm.

One of their biggest clients is Khalid Enterprises, a big shipping multinational owned by the brother of the local ruler. Sheikh Khalid is a workaholic who is impressed with the work of the young woman and offers her a lift home in his jet to see her grandmother over the weekend. He is looking for a new office in Amsterdam as he wants to move his European headquarter to the mainland because of BREXIT. Lisa suggests however another city. The next weekend he picks her up at her grandmother's farm to check out potential new headquarters.

Khalid is a widower in his late thirties who realises how lonely he has been over the last few years when he is accepted as a kind of family friend by Lisa and her grandmother.

Khalid is impressed by the young woman and when Lisa gets her law degree he decides to hire her as one of his in-house lawyers.

When Lisa has been working for him for a few weeks he takes her with him on a trip into the desert to see a traditional camel fair and to camp there. During the following night they share a tent and sleep in each other's arms but it is all more or less just friendship developing.

---

They spent the first hours of the morning with a guy from the town who offered four wheel drive racing lessons on the high sanddunes that rolled towards the horizon on the far side of the oasis town. Partly she though it scary, partly she felt like Indiana Jones. Khalid was clinging to the back seat doubling down in laughter when she again cursed like a sailor when the clutch refused to cooperate.

They attended the races. The sheikh and the security detail like all men behaving like a bunch of football supporters while Lisa more or less had seen it all after a few races. She just set there sipping on a lemonade she bought looking at the boys enjoying themselves.

On the hottest part of the day people went back to their tents and had a siesta. Lisa was napping in her own bed that now was like an oven, had not a bit of breeze blown in though the open flaps.

After a repose of two hours Khalid called at the entrance of the tent.

"Are you decent?"

"Yes please come in."

Khalid handed her a cup of tea and asked if she wanted to see the rest of the races or would like to see the farm he inherited in one of the other oasis. Yes she was, It sounded interesting to see a more traditional compound.

They took the two cars and took off for the drive of an hour but after 10 minutes of the hobbly bobbly ride she shouted for him to stop and threw up next to the car. He handed her a water bottle and asked what was wrong. She explained she felt terribly nausea. He handed her a plastic bag, his eyes kind and said she should feel free to use that. She had like 20 minutes later. And when they were almost there she got the feeling her insides had turned into a washing machine.

"Are we almost there sheikh?" she asked Khalid. "I am in terrible need of a toilet and here are already houses."

"Just a few minutes sweetie," he said and turned into a driveway of what looked to be a fortified farm from the old days. He steered his car under an archway and unto a courtyard not unlike that of his grandmother's farm were it not that this was a yellow stucco building like a kasbah.

She got out but when she stood all seemed to whirl around her and just before the world went dark she realised she had soiled herself.

0-0-0-0

When Lisa came to the first things she noticed was being carried somehow and an awful smell. She realised Khalid was carrying her up the steps of the house. And that smell must be her. She tried to stifle a sob.

"No worries sweetie. We all has some food poisoning in our lives. Auntie Zara will take care of you. She has wiped my bums plenty a times so do not fret over her having to wipe yours."

What must be a male servant appeared at the door.

"Please inform my auntie Zara I have a guest with me who needs female help. I will bring her to the garden bedrooms."

"My sheikh your mother just arrived."

"My mother will understand."

He carried her through shadowed hallways where the air was nicely cool.

"Mother?" he called out when entering a secluded area.

One of the arched doors opened and a lady in her fifties wearing a long white caftan peered out.

"My son! Son what is the matter?"

Lisa noticed her nose twitch taking in the smell of sickness oozing from her.

"Mother is the room next door unoccupied? My friend here needs a place to recuperate. And please help her. She is not the type of woman who would want me to wash her."

"Come",' said the sheikha and opened a door opposite. It was a traditional tiled bathroom with big a round bath and a modern toilet and sink. It seemed a mix of modernity and age old tradition.

An ancient looking woman who was surprisingly European in looks followed them with a young servant girl.

"Khalid my dear boy", she said with was definitely an upper class British accent "so good to see you but what about your friend? Pregnant or something wrong to eat?"

"Unspoiled and had the same food as I had so I do not understand."

"No" whispered Lisa, "I had that lemonade at the races."

"Rats", said the old woman: "dirty water eh. Let us clean you up and you Samsa go and get to my medicine cabinet and get me the Norit and the Imodium. Can you sit without fainting girl? Yes? Ok Khalid OUT. Do not feel embarrassed dear girl we wiped his bum hundreds of time and the last time he was 14 and had thought it would be fun to drink from my whisky bottle ."

Khalid laughed. "Yes guilty as charged. Auntie Zara never converted no matter how my grandfather wished she did and she likes to have a drink like twice a year now she is old. I thought it very grown up to have one too. A whole waterglass full of it. I will leave you to these ladies. Be good you girls."

The sheikha and the old lady helped her sit on the toilet after helping her out of her dress. Her legs were covered with shit. A new wave of cramps hit her and she was just in time to struggle out of soiled panties when her intestines exploded again.

Samsa came back with a bottle and a strip of pills.

"Have you been vomiting as well?" asked Auntie Zara. Lisa nodded.

"Right. Well the have a careful sips to drown six of these pills. It is charcoal and it absorbs the bad things. After a few hours I will give you the Imodium to stop this flood. Daughter help me get the girl in the bath."

Zara and the sheikha washed her and put her in a nice cool bed overlooking the courtyard. They set a bucket next to it in case she would vomit again and Samsa found herself a spot in the shade out on the courtyard where she started sewing while leaving Lisa with instructions to call out to her when she needed to go to the bathroom again.

The next hours were no fun but around midnight she could handle a cup of weak tea with some dry bread and fall asleep.

The next morning she woke up feeling weak and dizzy but her stomach seemed a lot better. Khalid's mother walked in with more tea and some sweet rice pudding. Lisa noticed now for the first time how beautiful this 50 something woman was. And how startling her green eyes were with her auburn hair.

"You best stay in bed another day. Do you like books? I just finished a great detective and it is in English. And my son is waiting in the hallway wondering if he can come in. Let me hand you your robe."

Lisa had to suppress a grin. The guy had seen her in less.

He looked so worried when he saw her. His eyes warm, her hand in both of his, while he was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"You looked so pale sweetie. I rang the doctor but you were fast asleep when she drove up. She had a look at you and said it must have been a germ in your lemonade. Are you ok to stay and convalescence here for a few days? I am supposed to accompany my brother to the races in the UK and then continue to the USA for a conference. According to mum you just have to regain your strength. Paid vacation with plenty of sunshine? Auntie Zara was a nurse in the Second World War. She promised to pamper you. I can come and pick you up in 5 days."

"Your auntie looks so non-Arabic and she is so much older than your mother."

"Oh yes that is a good story."

"And are you going to tell me?"

"Well you have to ask her for the details but the quick version of it is that my grandmother and Zara who was named Sarah in those days were British nurses in the war. There ship was torpedoed. They managed to save themselves on a raft. Ask her the rest of the story. She will be happy to tell her adventures."

"Ay, now I am curious."

"I know, I know," he grinned and walked to the door. "See you in a few days and have fun enjoying the farm and my favourite ladies. Ohhh I am forgetting my sister. Good she is not here as that would have offended her."

He left with a spring in his step and a happy grin on his face. So different from the solemn man she had met six months prior.

-0-0-0

In the evening she felt quite well again so the ladies of the house invited her to have a light dinner on a balcony. The balcony was secluded by latticework and had a great view over the surrounding fields. In a nearby one horses were grazing. An old man cuddling the foals.

"Thank you Umm Khalid for taking me in."

"Well Lisa it is Auntie Zara who does the doctoring here. She already did that when I was small."

"Yes", said the old lady. "Your mother and I saved many a child's life. In those days there was such a high child mortality. That is why people like Khalid's grandfather had many wives. They needed heirs for the protection of the tribe. There was a lot of infighting between different tribes."

"Sheikh Khalid said I should ask about your story. Are you willing to tell me?"

"Well I was born as Lady Sarah Longtree in India in 1923. Yes that makes me 95 years old. Beth was my younger colleague at the hospital and we were stationed on a troopship en route to Egypt when a German submarine torpedoed the ship. The men put Beth, 4 other women and me on a raft before the ship went down. When we were found by Yemeni fishermen all the women had died from thirst apart from Beth and I."

The old lady looked sad, her mind seemed to be back with those people.

"The fishermen looked at Beth's bright red long locks and my yellow curls and decided they had struck gold. In those days the peninsula had not outlawed slavery yet and they decided to sell us as slaves to the Somali traders going to Arabia."

"In the desert our caravan passed the camp of Hamdan bin Ibrahim, the chief of one of the tribes that roamed the desert with their camels. He decided to buy us from the traders."

"He was already old in my eyes. Over 40 with grey in his beard and a face sunburned and lined. We could not understand a word what the people were saying but we expected to be chosen to share his tent. I was appalled. Beth was in tears."

"But the longer we stayed with the tribe the more we learned the language and the people. Sheikh Hamdan had 4 wives like his father before him. His father had also two concubines who were from Ethiopia and who were old ladies when we arrived. Life in the desert was hard. The only cures were herbal plants. But we were nurses. So we started to help with births and tried to cure ill people or men who got wounded in skirmishes."

"The sheikh was interested in what we did. He wanted to know how we knew all that and started to talk to us. We came to realise he had bought us as a way to keep us safe as slaves were sometimes treated very badly. In bed Beth discovered the benefits of a man by then. I never was into men but I did like him as a person. He said there were no people like me in Arabia. I said that was also what my family believe in England. We told him we had had lessons and had to study books. He could not read nor write but was very clever."

"When we were near a town to trade he bought books for us. But they were all in Arabic and we could not read that. So he told us to cover up and asked the imam to come and teach us. He was the only man around who could read although slowly. While we got instructed in the letters Sheikh Handan sat and watched."

"When the imam had left he asked us how our letters were different and we showed him that. During the long hot summer we spend evenings in bed practising our reading and writing. And we learned Arabic while the sheikh learned English. He even found us a book about medicine. And one with stories. That man liked stories. And Beth and I we realised we liked him."

By the time Beth had her first child we spoke the language and our lord and master prided himself in being able to write letters and read his own Koran. We suggested to teach his children too. The war ended and Beth had her second child while I turned out to be barren. It turned out there were people like me after all. The sheikh's fourth wife and I enjoyed spending the nights together. Sheikh Hamdan decided to divorce her and give me to her to help her raise their children. He married Beth instead. She ended up having 12 children. Oil was discovered and people got rich. Nomadic life became city life and wealth. But by that time my dear Beth had already died."

"Umm Khalid was born in 1964. Two months early because her mother was run over by a spooked horse and I had to do an emergency c-section to save the child from her dead mother's body. I raised her as my daughter."

She looked lovingly at Khalid's mother and stroked the woman's arm who grabbed the old one's hand and kissed it.

"Yes you are my mother all in but name only, Aunty."

"I married Khalid's father the emir, the king, when I was 16. It was regarded as a very high honour even when our tribe in Saudi is powerful. My father had arranged the marriage before he died. I asked Auntie Zara to come with me to Al Dahaab. Her lover had already died."

"The marriage was a failure because the emir fell in love with his newer fourth wife but he left Khalid a lot of money and this farm and as Khalid was still small Auntie Zara and I went to invest it wisely."

"Yes", said the old lady: "My father back in India was a man who liked some good horseflesh and I was taught to ride young and he raised horses. So my step-daughter and I started a stud here and put money into international bonds and projects. We made young Khalid a very rich boy."

The both smiled proudly at each other.

"So that is where he got his love for business from while other royals do not work," Lisa said with admiration. These were some very smart women. Under all the veils were good sets of brains.

"If you are feeling well my girl I will show you the horses tomorrow if you like to," said the old grandmother.

-0-0-0-0-

Khalid was looking at the horses ready to compete. His brother owned some very fine horses and with a bit of luck he might win the race. He watched the man who was so much older than himself. The crownprince was his own age and someone he had a good report with. The man was smart and a good Minister of Foreign Affairs. His brother the king though was someone who liked to retreat and study history and religion and sometimes seemed rather leaving affairs of state to the prime minister/minister of Defence Hadji Amrullah, an old man Khalid despised.

Khalid and his nephew had talked all the way to England. Crownprince Rashid was worried about the relationship with neighbouring Dharan. It was true the king's fiancée was from that country but somehow relationships were strained and irritation was common. It did not help that Dharan was in culture and religious interpretation more in line with shia Persian Iran and that county had a general animosity towards the Gulfemirates.

The horse lost and came in second. He saw his brothers mouth and eyes show irritation. The emir gestured to one of his servants and that man walked to were Khalid and Rashid were standing.

"The emir wants to speak with you ya sheikh," the man said. Khalid walked were his brother had seated himself and gave a bow now with his hand on his heart. The older man waved to a chair next to his own.

"Khalid it is time for you to remarry. My future wife has a 17 year old half-sister who would make a perfect bride and strengthen our bonds with our neighbour state."

Marrying? An arranged marriage?

"Ya emir, I am still mourning my beloved wife."

Well he was was he not. And his brother could keep that 17 year old girl.

"Khalid I forbid you to marry that Western whore!" spit the older man.

"What Western whore?" exclaimed Khalid.

"This one," said the emir and opened an app on his phone and showed it to Khalid.

"That woman that works for you you are screwing".

Khalid looked down at a picture of himself on a camel smiling widely. Behind him with her arms around his middle was an equally smiling Lisa, a strand honeycoloured hair escaping her headscarf.

"Brother that woman is no whore. And I am not sleeping with her."

"No? She shared your bed!"

"She was bloody cold! It was 10 degrees and she had packed a shortama. She is as much a virgin as that fiancée of yours. Maybe even more," spat Khalid forgetting he was speaking to the king.

"You are sharing your bed wit a girl and she is still a virgin? Have you become impotent my young brother? What fun is there in that?"

Khalid felt his blood boil.

"We are not in the flower power times anymore with Western girl travelling the world preaching free sex. This one is not like that. And what fun there is in having her in my bed? She is smart, she is sweet and I like having her around."

He realised this conversation was swiftly going out of hand. Best to do damage control.

"Look my king. There are the girls with the strawberries and cream. Let me get you your favourite dish."

He rose from his chair but found his wrist caught by his brother.

"Khalid if you do marry her I will forbid the marriage to be hosted in the Palace. Everyone will know I disapprove. You should get yourself an Emirati girl and start making babies."

"I am not marrying anyone," growled Khalid and set off for the strawberry bowls that were handed down.

He handed one to his brother's assistant and excused himself saying a business emergency was needing his attention and barged off towards the airport.

His jet with his team had already arrived and was ready to go so Khalid decided to leave to the States early. He wolfed down a meal mid-flight and had a meeting so they would have been ready to lobby during the conference. Adrenaline streaming through his body. He never was cranky in his life but all day he had to do his best not to scream at people. After hitting the gym in the hotel he was in bed at 7 pm trying to battle the jetleg.

12