The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-0-0-0-0-

He woke up when it was still dark. His phone said it was 4 am. Somehow sleep evaded him. His brother's demands fresh in his mind's eye. How he had thrusted the picture towards him. Saying he would not allow for them to get married in the palace. Married to Lisa....

If he would be married to her she could have been sleeping next to him. Maybe her hand again wrapped around his rod. The sweet smell of her in his nose. He could roll over and start kissing her neck, her lips, the spot under her ear.

She would not be wearing that stupid shortama but something silky that wrapped around her chest but would have just one button to open it and then fall away. Her breast would be soft and her pink nipples.... They would be pink in someone that fair would they not? .... erect.

He would kiss her between the swelling of her breasts. Place little kisses all over them. Closing in on her nipple and take that in his mouth. Suck.

She would moan.

Gosh he was rockhard. What would he do then?

Oh yes. He would kiss all the way to her groin. Kiss her inner thighs. She would be trembling.

His hand would caress her. Warm softness. His finger slipping in. Warm and wet. She would shudder. She would be reaching for him. Taking his face between her hands. Kissing him. Her soft breast brushing against his chest.

She would move her legs and he would move himself into her special kingdom. His kingdom.

Khalid growled in frustration. He so much wanted her to be there. To look up to him. Her hair over his pillow cradling all of him with her body.

He got up and moved to the shower. Under the warm water he grabbed himself and imagined it was her. Those slender fingers around him. He came hard growling her name.

Back in bed he thought that marrying her was not so bad an idea after all. He would love to take her every evening and fall asleep with his body cradling hers.

He liked having her around too. She worked hard and he had fun with her.

His brother could go fuck himself. He better focussed on that 16 year old virgin or whatever she was. If he wanted to have Lisa in his bed it was only up to the two of them.

PS 1: Is Khalid in love or just seeing the benefits of having Lisa as a wife? Does he even wonder if she wants him too?

PS 2: The sleeping in the desert is based on a real event but the belly problems is something I experienced first hand when a friend fell ill in the middle of the Syrian desert ages ago.

PS 3: Do you like Khalid? And Lisa? Is she a young pushover?


12