The Billionaire's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." he breathed as his eyes opened wide.

I flushed with the implied compliment. We stared at each other a moment, my heart pounding so hard I could feel it in my temples. I swallowed hard. I was being carried away by my desire. We were married, for fuck's sake! I swallowed hard again. Married couples fucked, and God, how I wanted him to fuck me.

"You like what you see?" I asked, fishing for something, anything, wanting any hint to what he thought of me.

"Jesus, Aubrey. I had no idea. You're... stunning."

I flushed again, wanting to laugh and cry at the same time. "Thank you," I finally murmured as I looked at my feet. I paused for a long moment, waiting for something... though I wasn't sure what. "I should change."

He nodded but didn't speak, and I didn't move. After another long moment, he crossed to me, took me into his arms, and took my lips for his own in a slow, gentle kiss. I almost swooned as my arms circled his neck and he pulled me tight. I melted into him as we kissed, and I felt his manhood stiffen, his rapidly hardening cock pressing against my stomach. He kissed me thoroughly before pulling back, releasing me as he did. He cleared his throat and swallowed hard.

"Okay. I can tell Mom you wore it."

I stepped in close. "What if she asks if you took it off me?"

"Aubrey..." he murmured, his tone almost begging.

"I want you," I whispered. He stared at me, and I could see the uncertainty in his eyes. He wanted me. I could see it, but he was trying to honor our agreement. My respect for him went up another notch. "I want you," I repeated.

"I don't have any protection."

I smiled and turned to my clutch. I opened it and plucked a condom from inside. I always carried two in my purse in case he needed them, though I never thought he'd be using his emergency stash on me. I held it up for him to see, my smile widening.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

He pulled me back in and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. I tingled all the way to my toes as I became incandescent with desire. "Ah... fuck!" I gasped as his lips left mine and began to explore my neck.

He bit me softly on the shoulder before kissing away the sting, his gentle nip causing my desires to soar. Never had I wanted a man like I wanted him in that moment. His hands caressed my ass before pulling me strongly into him, his hard cock pressing firmly into my stomach. I was so worked up I began humping him as my hand tangled in his hair and pulled his lips harder into my neck.

With a growl he stepped back, swooped me up in his arms, handling me like I was as ethereal as my negligée, and tossed me onto the large bed. He followed me as I scooted back, his strong hands abruptly jerking my panties down and tossing them away, his slightly rough handling fanning the flames of my desire like a bellows. He dove between my leg, his lips and tongue busy, his breath hot on the petals of my flower as his hands slid up my body to caress my breasts, his fingers teasing their points to aching hardness. He devoured me, his lips and tongue caressing and kissing, teasing and pulling, as my head arched back and my spine curved in pleasure.

I pressed down with my legs, my heels on his back as I levered my ass off the bed, my hands wadded in his hair and pulling him harder into me as I thrust at his face. I had to be hurting him, I had to be, but I couldn't help myself as my pleasure rose beyond anything I'd experienced before. He tugged at a string and the negligée parted, his fingers roaming and touching, caressing and pinching, driving me wild with pleasure. I began to writhe as I moaned softly, unable to contain the sounds of my rising pleasure. My movements and quiet groans seemed to drive him, and he redoubled his efforts.

My rapture rolled over me in a blinding supernova of bliss that seared me as it burned away any doubt or regret. I wanted to wail in pleasure as I shuddered through one of the hardest orgasms of my life, channeling the screams of ecstasy echoing in my mind into a long, soft moan, and still he pleasured me.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!" I begged softly, pushing and slapping at his head, desperate to escape the mind twisting pleasure threatening to rip me apart. Then he was gone. I groaned quietly as I rolled to my side, panting with my hands clasped between my legs, twitching and jerking occasionally as aftershocks of pleasure ricocheted through me. "Fuck..." I gasped as the last of my orgasm washed out of me to leave me swirling helplessly in the backwater eddies of my climax.

I slowly rolled to my back to find him waiting for me. As he lowered his lips to mine, I lunged for him, my arms wrapping around his neck to pull him down onto me, as desperate to taste his kiss as I would a glass of water after a long trek through a desert. As our lips met, I drank deep from the well of his kiss, our tongues engaged in a slow, erotic dance as the long, deeply erotic caress of our lips reinvigorating me.

I hadn't realized how badly I needed to get laid. As hard as my orgasm had been, it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. I smiled and pushed at him, silently urging him to his back.

"Now you," I breathed.

He tumbled to the bed and assisted me in removing his pajamas, the silk sliding easily over his legs before I tossed them away without a second thought. Cooing and purring, I turned in the bed before I covered his shaft with the condom and then my lips, teasing him with butterfly kisses before I swallowed him, his soft groan my reward. His hands resting lightly on my head, he allowed me to pleasure him, my tongue flicking and caressing his rod for a long moment before he released my head, grabbed my ankle, and pulled me further around. As I continued to please him with slow licks and soft kisses, he gently stripped me of the remainder of nightie before lifting me by my hips and draping my knees over his shoulders. As he began to tease my most secret place with lips and tongue, the feel of his body moving under me was like an elixir, the caress of our flesh against each other ramping my pleasure up even higher.

After my initial brain melting orgasm, I should have been done, or at least had the edge taken off, but as we pleased each other, our tongues and lips flicking and pulling, sucking and pinching, our quiet gasps and moans of pleasure made our erotic duel that much more intense. He was highly skilled at pleasing a woman with his lips and tongue, and he was steadily working me up to another climax. I wanted to make him come, I tried to make him come, but he had amazing stamina, and before I could finish him, I groaned and shivered my way through another swirling, seething maelstrom of pleasure.

My second orgasm wasn't nearly as hard as my first, but it was a damn good one, and I lay panting with his cock pressed against my cheek as I waited for my strength to return. As I came back to myself, I wanted to feel him inside me badly. I remained still a moment more, gathering my strength as he slowly kissed and nuzzled the inside of my thighs to give me a chance to recover.

After I'd gathered my scattered wits, I rose and I turned before I centered myself over this manhood. I held him erect, wanting, needing to see his face as I lowered myself and took him into my womanly depths.

I smiled as his moan joined mine and his face twisted with pleasure. So, he was human after all. I smiled down at him as I began to rock my hips. I liked the way he was looking at me, a soft smile on his lips, his eyes tender, as if he were seeing me for the first time.

"You are so beautiful... so sexy," he murmured as he played with my breasts, his touch gentle as he caressed my nipples to aching hardness.

I couldn't help but smile, wondering how many women he'd said that to, but he was gorgeous, and having him say that to me filled me with warmth. I lowered myself over him, wanting to feel his flesh against my own.

"You're not so bad yourself," I whispered before taking his lips into a long, deep, caress.

I was beginning to sweat from my efforts when he twisted his hips and dumped me to the bed. He ducked under my legs as he entered me again, driving his manhood deep, his face intense as he made me his. I whimpered in pleasure as I slowly stroked his arms, his face, or his chest, unable to remain still and needing the pleasure of touching him. Dash was the perfect size. Large enough to fill me completely, but not so large that he hurt. And he was so damned sexy!

He shook his head, his face twisting into an erotic sneer. "Fuck!" he snarled as he began driving into me with purpose. "Fuck! You're going to make me come!"

His words were like gasoline on a fire. I was awash in pleasure and with his words an orgasm began lurking. "I'm going to come," I whispered. "Make me come, please make me come."

His face hardened and became more intense as he pounded into me, trying to drive me though the bed with his battering hips. His hard, fast, pounding strokes was just what I wanted and needed.

He growled, low and deep, as he slipped out from under my legs and wrapped me up in his strong arms, holding me tight, his hot breath licking my neck and increasing my heat. I threw my arms around him with a moan and drew him down, wanting to feel his weight and closeness.

He pounded into me hard and fast for what felt like an eternity, my orgasm growing and surrounding me in its warm embrace with every powerful stroke. Just when I thought I could take no more, he grunted hard and deep as he began to shudder, gasping as he continued to thrust into me. It was the push I needed, and I fell into the raging turmoil of my climax. My orgasm wasn't as hard as my first or second, but it was incredibly, deeply, satisfying. I held him, unable to breath, as I was battered by pleasures I could scarcely contain.

We relaxed together, the breath from our soft sighs mingling in the air between us. I smiled as we panted into each other's neck. God, I needed that. And best of all, I still had another condom left. Before the night was over, he was going to need it.

.

.

.

Dash

"Lucy... I'm home!" I called in my best Desi Arnaz as I entered our house.

"In here!"

I smiled at the sound of Aubrey's voice. My fifty-two hundred square foot home had once belonged to the nineteen sixties mob boss 'Gentleman' Gentry Scapadino, and had all the style and pizazz that came from being built in the late fifties. I loved the houses, cars, and culture from the forties and fifties, and when I'd bought the home eight years ago, I'd poured almost a million dollars into the renovation to restore it to is former glory. When the renovation was complete, I'd thought the house was perfect, but I was wrong. Despite its slate floors, glass walls, low flat roof, mature palm trees in the desert landscaping, and large pool, it had been missing something. That something had been found, and I followed the sound of her voice.

We were a bit over five months into our marriage and our relationship was settling in nicely. Other than the slip during our honeymoon, we'd stuck to our agreement. We slept together when we had to, such as when we had guests, or were guests, but otherwise we slept in separate bedrooms. It was a good thing, too. When we slept together, it was absolute hell keeping my hands off her.

When we were forced to sleep together, we did what we could to avoid temptation. I wore pajamas, something I normally didn't do, and she didn't wear anything sexy. We also didn't cuddle, and one time, in desperation, we placed two extra pillows between us on the bed. It was a totally ridiculous situation, like something out of an old screwball comedy, but I'd made an agreement and I was forcing myself to abide by it.

The interesting thing was, even though I still had the same urges, I hadn't acted on them. I hadn't taken a woman to bed since I'd slept with her, and I was certain she hadn't taken a lover either. I'd had ample opportunity, and I'd thought about it couple of times, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Even though I had her blessing to take care of my needs, I'd asked so much from her already, and I wasn't willing to ask for anymore. I couldn't explain why I felt that way, but I did, and I'd resorted to taking matters into my own hands, so to speak.

I'd hired a new assistant, a man this time, and while he was competent and efficient, he couldn't replace Aubrey. Where with Aubrey, I could assign her a task and forget about it, Michael always seemed to have questions about how or what he should do. Aubrey had found it endlessly amusing that I was considering hiring a second assistant to in order to get done what she'd been able to handle by herself.

I found her sitting in the lounge, working on her laptop. I bent over and kissed her. We might not be sleeping together, but the greeting and departing kiss had become a routine that I looked forward to, especially the greeting one.

"What'cha working on?"

She looked up at me. "Sit down for a moment." I did with a smile. "I'd like to ask a favor."

"Anything."

"I'm bored."

"So you've said. I don't know why you don't volunteer for something."

"That's what I want to talk to you about. Do you remember you gave me the option of taking the stock and... you know?"

We were very careful to never mention our agreement if anyone else could possibly overhear. She hadn't spelled it out, but I knew what she was saying, and I felt a sinking in the pit of my stomach. "Yes, why?" I asked slowly. "Have you decided to take me up on the offer?"

She smiled. "Sort of. I'd like to take the stock and start a foundation to do research into breast cancer. I have everything ready for you to sign, if you agree. It'll be a tax-deductible gift for Callisto, held in a 501(c)(3) trust that I'll administer."

"That's your money."

"This is how I want to spend it."

I licked my lips. "No." I watched as her face crumbled. "No, that's your money. What I will do, though, is talk to Dad and see if Callisto would like to invest a million or so into this new charity. Will that be okay? What's the name of it?"

I thought she was going to cry. "Pennies for Paula. Named after my mother. She died of breast cancer."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow."

She wiped a single tear as it rolled down her cheek. "You don't have to do that. Just my stock will be enough."

"No," I repeated. "After I give you the money, if you want to invest it in Pennies for Paula, that's fine. I won't try to stop you, but I want to do this. I know how hard it is for you to be estranged from your family."

She nodded and sniffed. "I don't know why they won't let me help them."

"Pride... stubbornness... it doesn't matter. You've set up a scholarship for your niece and nephew. You've offered to help. If they won't take it, you can't make them."

She nodded. "I know. Kathy would, but Dad is so damn stubborn!"

I chuckled. "Don't I know it. I have one just like him."

She looked down. "What if your dad doesn't agree?"

"Are you kidding me?" I cried as I rolled my eyes. "Dad loves you. Hell, he'd sell the whole damned company if you asked him to!" She had my dad wrapped tight around her little finger. She either didn't know it, or more likely, pretended not to know. "If he won't do it, I'll sell some of my stock and we'll do it anyway. How's that?"

"You don't have to do that. I guess I can wait if your dad won't go for it."

"Nope! It's already decided. Now--"

"Mrs. Callisto, telephone for you," Maryanne said as she brought the phone to Aubrey. Maryanne had been with me for years as my cook and housekeeper. She, Terry my driver, and Diego, the groundskeeper and handyman, made up my domestic staff.

Aubrey took the phone. "Hello?" She paused a moment. "Hello?" she repeated more forcefully. "Look, I don't know who you are, but stop calling here!" She hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Don't know. Someone keeps calling, asking for me, then not saying anything. It started about a month ago, but it's getting worse. Before they would call once a week or so, but this is the third call this week, the second today."

I frowned. "I'll put security on it."

She smiled in that way she had when she thought I was overreacting. "No, don't do that. It's probably just some nut that gets his jollies out of hearing me bark. I'm going to start hanging up. One hello, and that's it."

"I'll still have Henry look into it. It's what we pay him for."

She waved her hand, her shorthand for giving in to what I wanted. She leaned over closer. "Thank you for doing this for me."

I smiled. "I'm always willing to help out a good cause. I can't think of a charity that will be better run than Pennies for Paula."

She gave me a quick kiss. "You're sweet."

"Dinner is ready, ma'am," Maryanne said from the door.

"Be right there."

-oOo-

We were sitting by the pool, enjoying the misters that made the desert heat bearable. The staff was gone for the evening. That was another change she'd asked for as soon as we returned from our honeymoon. While she liked not having to clean and cook, she didn't want the staff around twenty-four seven. Now the staff worked ten to eight on staggered shifts and had the weekends off. Maryanne made sure there were meals prepared for the weekend, and then we took care of ourselves. Diego remained on call, but we'd only call him in an emergency.

When Aubrey informed the staff of the change, Maryanne had cried and hugged us, almost groveling in her gratitude. Terry and Diego were more reserved, but as they shook our hands and thanked us, I'd never felt better about myself, or worse that it took Aubrey to point out how unfairly I'd treated my household staff.

The phone rang and Aubrey picked it up. "Hello? Who is this?" I could only hear her side of the conversation, but Aubrey went pale and stiff. "How'd did you get this number? I don't give a shit! Stop calling me or I'm going to call the cops!" She pushed the button on the phone and slammed it down on the table.

"Was that the caller? What'd he say?"

She was quiet for a long moment. "Yeah, I think so." She paused before she continued. "It's Craig Benson," she said, her voice so soft I could barely hear her.

"Who's that?"

At first she couldn't meet my eyes but finally looked up. "Crazy ex-boyfriend."

I could tell she was upset. "You want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

She pursed her lips and shook her head. I said nothing else but held my hand out. She took it, held it for a long moment, and then began to speak softly. "I dated him for a while after I got out of college. When I found out he was married and had a couple of kids, I broke it off, and he went crazy. His wife kicked him out and he lost everything. He's the reason I left Phoenix. Apparently he's found me again."

I pulled my cell phone and dialed. "Henry, I want you to find a Craig Benson. He's harassing Aubrey, and I want it stopped. Make sure you have the right guy, then do what you have to."

"What have you got for me to go on?" Henry asked.

I looked at Aubrey. "What can you tell me about him? Know where he's staying? Anything like that?"

"No. He used to work at Kenyon Development. He's about forty. Lived in Phoenix last I knew. He used to drive a white BMW 3 series, but I don't know if he still has it."

I repeated what Aubrey told me to Henry.

"I'll start with Kenyon Development. We'll handle it."

"Thanks, Henry." I hung up and looked at Aubrey. "Don't worry about it. Henry's the best."

"What'll he do?"

"I don't like to ask too many questions, if you know what I mean, but I think the first time he'll have a frank conversation with Mr. Benson about what will happen if he continues to harass you. What happens after that is really up to Craig."